Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mint-fresh training (P)
Last post by Snivellus
Today 01:17 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 01:16 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 01:16 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:13 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:13 PM

Old March 11th, 2022, 11:10 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaplesongx View Post
Maplesong simply stared at the tom for a moment, surprised at the offer, then let out a laugh. "Why not," she mewed. "I'm already awake, so I suppose! Just don't complain if I catch more prey than you." Her tone had turned back to the same playful sing song.
Nightwing rolled his eyes, keeping watch for Dawnstar as he and Maplesong headed for the forest. He was basically waiting for execution. Soon, if I'm sentenced to death, I've GOT to leave! I'm going to be dead before I realize I am!
Old March 11th, 2022, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebender View Post
Nightwing rolled his eyes, keeping watch for Dawnstar as he and Maplesong headed for the forest. He was basically waiting for execution. Soon, if I'm sentenced to death, I've GOT to leave! I'm going to be dead before I realize I am!
Maplesong padded along, following Nightwing. She was completely unaware of the impending threat of his execution. She did notice, however, the way he looked as though he was searching for someone. Curiosity flooded her mind with questions, but she kept her mouth shut.
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:41 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Maplesong padded along, following Nightwing. She was completely unaware of the impending threat of his execution. She did notice, however, the way he looked as though he was searching for someone. Curiosity flooded her mind with questions, but she kept her mouth shut.
Nightwing quickly left the camp, searching for prey. His belly growled but he ignored it. I don't deserve food. This is only for the Clan. Wonder if Dawnstar is gonna make me an apprentice and give me a cruel mentor to reteach me. I can handle that.
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Nightwing quickly left the camp, searching for prey. His belly growled but he ignored it. I don't deserve food. This is only for the Clan. Wonder if Dawnstar is gonna make me an apprentice and give me a cruel mentor to reteach me. I can handle that.
"Hey, wait for me," Maplesong called after him, speeding her leisurely pace to catch up. "Trying to leave me in the dust? Why'd you invite me if you were going to run off?" She stifled a laugh as she caught up to him. What a strange cat.
Old March 11th, 2022, 06:02 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"Hey, wait for me," Maplesong called after him, speeding her leisurely pace to catch up. "Trying to leave me in the dust? Why'd you invite me if you were going to run off?" She stifled a laugh as she caught up to him. What a strange cat.
Nightwing whirled around to stare at her. "I hurt Lynxpaw by accident and now I'm waiting for my fate." He mewed before turning back around and watching out for prey. (now to ShadowClan Territory)
Old March 11th, 2022, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Nightwing whirled around to stare at her. "I hurt Lynxpaw by accident and now I'm waiting for my fate." He mewed before turning back around and watching out for prey. (now to ShadowClan Territory)
Maplesong froze as Nightwing blurted out the words at her. Watching him dash off, the tabby hesitated for a moment, then ran after him into heart of Shadowclan's territory.
Old March 19th, 2022, 09:58 PM

My Mood: Amused

Paleivy lashed her tail angry for who knows what perhaps she lost her new plaything.

[activity post]
Old March 23rd, 2022, 11:30 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

SHADOWPAW PUNISHMENT -> DEN CLEARING

Shadowpaw walks into the Warrior's Den, his blue eyes a miniature flame of anger. He never thought he'd get in trouble for a patrol - of all things! He though maybe he'd harm somecat a little too much and Dawnstar would get angry but -
'This is not the time to brood! Not until after you finish your punishment.' A hissing voice in his head says, and he glares at the walls again. He drags moss into the den and he starts to discard old moss bedding. He prays to StarClan no warrior will bother him, but the apprentice den was already cleaned so he thought it best to do this instead of the nursery - where kits reside.
His irrational hate/fear of kits makes him angry, because since when has an apprentice been afraid of the kits - they're harmless balls of fluff?
Since he was born, he guesses, because he has had experiences with kits and he now despizes them. But he guesses if he gets a mate -
NO MATE! Not for Shadowpaw, he knows, because he doesn't feel attraction to any of the cats of ShadowClan and he's not leaving, no matter how mush he begins to hate it.
He cleans out the moss and places a pile on each place a bedding was.
Afterward, the large demiboy looks around and takes small moss-balls and drops it outside of the den. He glances around, making sure no warriors are about - same with kits and apprentices, of course - and continues to rummage about the den, clearing it out until it is nice and clean.
Then he finally breathes a sigh of relief. All he needs to do now is spar.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; March 23rd, 2022 at 12:27 PM.
Old March 29th, 2022, 10:25 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Snakebite was in a relaxed position but he was alert while resting in the den.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 31st, 2022, 12:48 AM

My Mood: Confused

Spiderstrike's flank rose and fell rhythmically as he slept peacefully. Although it was the middle of day, Spiderstrike enjoyed napping. It was nice to escape the hottest hour of the day; Spiderstrike hated the heat. He was a longhaired, black cat, so his pelt absorbed the rays of the sun like a sponge absorbed water.

Spiderstrike awoke with a little start as he heard rustling within his den. His icy blue eyes immediately locked on the source, Shadowpaw cleaning, and his tense muscles settled. Spiderstrike was not a scaredy cat, rather quite the opposite. He was a brutal warrior who had never once feared for his life, even in the most grotesque battles. However, if you could get past his sarcastic, stubborn, and icy exterior, deep inside was a cat who cared greatly about his fellow clanmates. He was fiercely loyal, and while he never feared for himself, he did fear for them, especially the younger generation of apprentices and kits. If he could, Spiderstrike would sacrifice his life to ensure the safety of his clanmates. Its not like he had anything or anyone else to care about. His whole life had been one big struggle stained with war, struggle, hunger, and the death of cats around him. He had no family and no close friends; just the bond of the clan.

Spiderstrike rose slowly from his laying position and slowly, methodically stretched each of his legs, letting out a big yawn. Then, he sat, wrapping his fluffy tail neatly around his white paws. He looked around the dim den, wondering if he should head out and make himself useful or if he should kill time with some small talk.

((open to replies, I just joined the site and don't know how stuff works so I would love for someone to roleplay with me and maybe give some guidance! hope im doing this right ))