Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:55 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:51 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Rani
Today 06:48 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 06:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2017, 01:59 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
The quiet sounds of the cats bustling around him snapped Neverwing out of his thoughts as he walked into the camp, his eyes distant for just a moment. Shaking his fur out, he continued right past the fresh-kill pile, the rabbit clamped in his jaws not meant for the clan. He had gone hunting on his own to bring Blackstorm something special. He thought it would help Blackstorm feel happier then he had been feeling recently, at least a little bit. Smiling slightly as he hummed to himself, Neverwing glanced around to find his mate. Ah, there he is. "Blackstorm!" Neverwing meowed around the fur of the rabbit, making is way over to the black tom. The equally dark maine coon looked slightly downwards at the slightly smaller cat, smiling shyly. "I brought you something. I know how you like rabbit." The large cat said softly, his vibrant green eyes studying Blackstorm. Awhile back, he had been much smaller than Blackstorm- but the species he was allowed him to grow taller than his mate. Shaking out his fluffy fur, Neverwing took a seat beside Blackstorm and pressed his nose against Blackstorm's shoulder gently, inhaling his scent as he began grooming Blackstorm's slightly messed up fur. "How was your day today?" He asked softly, his breath brushing past Blackstorm's ear.

@Random Melody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Hey, Neverwing." Blackstorm purred out, gently reaching up to nudge his nose lightly against his mate's ear. "Ah, long. Honestly. Forgot how tough Clan life was. Thanks for the rabbit, though." The black Tom smiled at the larger cat, before lowering his head to take a bite of the fresh-kill, savoring the taste as he swallowed. "Enough about me. How was your day?"
Quote:
"Rather pleasant in comparison, I would assume." Neverwing replied with a quiet laugh, continuing to run his tongue and occasionally work his claws into Blackstorm's fur, taking out leaves and undoing the occasional tangle. "Since I was on patrol duty today, instead of hunting, things were rather easy. I'm hoping Snowstar will grant me permission to mentor an apprentice soon, though." He admitted, nuzzling Blackstorm back. Around Blackstorm, Neverwing couldn't help but feel relaxed and happy. He could forget about all of his past murders, and focus on a hopefully brighter future. He could ignore his Syndicate heritage, and create a new life in ThunderClan alongside his mate.
Anxiety tickled the back of his mind as he subconsciously tried to figure out how he'd tell Blackstorm about his crimes... even the more recent one which didn't help the tension between the clans. Wincing as he thought of the dead WindClan cat plunging into the water, he shook it off. He could worry about it later. Luckily, Neverwing was the master of concealing his emotions, and the only sign that he was worried was the slight flicking of his tail. However, his tail seemed to have a mind of it's own sometimes, so it wouldn't be too hard to convince Blackstorm that everything was fine. Smiling slightly, the drowsy tom finished grooming his mate, curling up beside him in comfort.

@Random Melody
Quote:
I was considering creating a couple of kits for Blackstorm and Neverwing to find and raise. What do you think, @Random Melody ?
Bump- @Random Melody
Old July 8th, 2017, 03:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Leafpaw was glad that she broke the silence. "I'm sure you will be a great warrior."he purred, he was surprised that unlike the other kits she didn't want to be leader or deputy. Most kits wanted to be leader, deputy, or medicine cat. Leafpaw had always just wanted to be the best warrior he could be. He was glad that someone else wanted to be just the best warrior they could be. It made him feel happy. Even happier because she was that one.
"Thanks!" She purred, eyes glittering. Lynxkit knew she was one of the only kits who didn't want to be leader or even deputy, and medicine cat wasn't appealing to her. Healing with blood and bone showing seemed disgusting. She grinned at Leafpaw, her whiskers twitching with amusement.
Old July 8th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Thanks!" She purred, eyes glittering. Lynxkit knew she was one of the only kits who didn't want to be leader or even deputy, and medicine cat wasn't appealing to her. Healing with blood and bone showing seemed disgusting. She grinned at Leafpaw, her whiskers twitching with amusement.

Leafpaw smiled back at her. He liked this kit a lot already. She seemed so sweet. Even though she said she was bossy, Leafpaw thought she was one of the nicest kits he had ever met. She seemed intent on being a warrior, not striving to be leader, or impress Snowstar. Leafpaw liked that.
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Leafpaw smiled back at her. He liked this kit a lot already. She seemed so sweet. Even though she said she was bossy, Leafpaw thought she was one of the nicest kits he had ever met. She seemed intent on being a warrior, not striving to be leader, or impress Snowstar. Leafpaw liked that.
She grinned. Most apprentices - she remembered - had been ambitious and desperate to be a deputy or warrior. Leafpaw just wanted to be a great warrior, which she thought was noble enough. Leader seemed stressful, and if she was deputy and the leader died she'd become the leader, with all the duties and stresses.
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:26 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"The territory is pretty. And relaxing,"
Stormwing mewed with a half-smile on her features. Eventually she would warm up to this tom, but until that happened, he was just going to have to wait and trust that she was trying. He seemed nice. He really did. But Stormwing was constantly worried about the manipulative cats in the Clan, especially since the Evil Era, when Ratnight had taken over - and even now it was hard to tell who you could trust. As far as she had known, he had seemed so nice! But apparently, that... just like a lot of things, Stormwing was realizing... had just been an illusion. The feline had lost a lot of cats. She was hoping not to lose this cat, who was being so nice to her, as well. "Bi - birdwatching isinteresting," She responded.[/CENTER]
Littlefoot loved birds. He loved them so much he often would try to avoid hunting birds at times because of this. He gave a nod, glancing back at the shecat,"Mhm, the one up there is a Cardinal," his eyes went up to a nearby branch that lingered over the camp in which it provided them shade. The bird of course was the common red and black. Littlefoot found it stunning how the sun caught the red feathers and made it look silky to the touch. He looked back towards Stormwing with a smile. Normally cats wouldve seen the stuttering as annoying or weird, but Littlefoot only thought the opposite. Finding it a bit cute, and all he wanted to do was reassure the molly. He didnt though, he knew if he did it would only make her nervous and might overwhelm the warrior. So hed just continue talking about bird that he also thought were cute.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
She grinned. Most apprentices - she remembered - had been ambitious and desperate to be a deputy or warrior. Leafpaw just wanted to be a great warrior, which she thought was noble enough. Leader seemed stressful, and if she was deputy and the leader died she'd become the leader, with all the duties and stresses.

Leafpaw smiled down at the kit. He didn't know what to say just yet, she wasn't saying anything. He didn't know what to say. it was confusing. "Maybe I should go now." he suggested, not knowing if the kit would think he was being rude. He didn't mean to be rude if he was, he just thought he might need to go. To train or something like that. You know, apprentices can't spend all day with kits. However much they want to. Leafpaw smiled at her to make sure she knew he wasn't trying to be rude.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:15 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot loved birds. He loved them so much he often would try to avoid hunting birds at times because of this. He gave a nod, glancing back at the shecat,"Mhm, the one up there is a Cardinal," his eyes went up to a nearby branch that lingered over the camp in which it provided them shade. The bird of course was the common red and black. Littlefoot found it stunning how the sun caught the red feathers and made it look silky to the touch. He looked back towards Stormwing with a smile. Normally cats wouldve seen the stuttering as annoying or weird, but Littlefoot only thought the opposite. Finding it a bit cute, and all he wanted to do was reassure the molly. He didnt though, he knew if he did it would only make her nervous and might overwhelm the warrior. So hed just continue talking about bird that he also thought were cute.

"Is that, um... y-your favorite type of... of bird?" Stormwing asked, glancing up at the red and black animal in the trees. It was a pretty one, for sure. She had seen cardinals before, and sparrows... and others that she wasn't quite sure whether she could identify or not. Maybe he would know. "So, um, uh... what kinds of... of, um... birds have you, uh... s-seen so far?" She asked, her hues gazing curiously at the tom. Maybe he wasn't going to up and leave. At least, that was what she could hope. Everyone else had, but there was always that glimmer of hope that this time would be different. Stormwing shifted her weight into a more comfortable position... almost relaxed. It was going to take a little time, but she would get there, and when she did... she would be more friendly towards him. Right now was the always-important trust building stage, and if all went well? She would find herself with a new friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:55 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

(First time posting on this. Can I be someone's foster-sibling? I don't know anyone here.)
Old July 9th, 2017, 10:04 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

(Could I become someone's foster daughter/sibling? This is the first/second time I'm on this website.)
Old July 9th, 2017, 10:56 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The usually excited tom turned around and glanced at his friend with a snort, his hues gleaming in an amused manner. "Yeah, I really wish I had gotten a better coloring or maybe a thinner pelt - what do you think? Think I'd look good with a nice thin, white pelt?" Caribouheart asked with a short laugh. Truth be told, he would have preferred to be all brown coloring-wise... it looked a little strange, the white mixed with the brown. At least I'm not blue. Or pink. Or yellow. The tom thought with a slight laugh. There was his old sense of humor, coming back once more for Lightningstrike. Somehow everything was always better when she was around. Thinking back on her comment about owls, the tom laughed and his hues lit up with a smile.

It was funny when they got like that, all bright and happy. As though nothing in the world mattered other then watching his friend, or whoever else he was talking to. Caribouheart had never really had a crush on anyone before, and Lightningstrike was probably the closest thing he had to a real one. Yes - he found her pretty, and smart, and he was glad that he had made some sort of impact in her life.

"If we were owls, we could fly away from here... get out... see the world..." His voice trailed off and he sighed. The tom was not a traveler. He had never been one and most likely never would be, but the thought of seeing the world right now appealed to him. In this moment more then anything. Things were changing, and Caribouheart hated change. It was always hard, and even though some of it could be good... he had just never been a fan. Even having Snowstar become leader, and Fennelnose deputy had taken some time for him to get used to. Because it was confusing.
A laugh escaped the tired and overheating Lightningstrike's maw at Caribouheart's white-pelt comment. "Frankly I think you might look a little silly, and if you think about it, the winters would be just horrid. If anything, I'd want a medium length light brown tabby pelt. That would be beneficial during all seasons, would it not?" She laughed a bit as she sat down. When she saw Caribouheart laugh a bit, Lightningstrike smiled to herself, glad she'd helped his humour return. "Although I think I'd look a little odd with a tabby pelt," she chuckled. What she didn't notice is that her humour had returned in just the same way his had come back-just through the others' presence.

She'd always felt something deeply for Caribouheart-something more than a simple friendship, though she couldn't tell if whether or not it was a crush. Though unlike him, Lightningstrike did have a crush on a cat once, many moons ago. When she was a young apprentice, she'd sneak out of the camp at night to meet a WindClan tom named Redpaw. She'd met him at a gathering, and Lightningstrike felt some attraction for him that she'd never felt before, and assumed it was love. They met every night in the tunnels for several moons, just to chat and catch up. But eventually Redpaw stopped coming to the tunnels, and Lightningstrike, then Lightningpaw, would wait for hours upon hours, for several days before she realised he wasn't coming back. Lightningstrike hadn't ever known why he didn't come back- perhaps he'd grown too busy, became a warrior and had an apprentice, was caught sneaking out, or fell in love with another among his clan. She'd never become sure, but she had a feeling she didn't want to know. Though many moons passed and now Lightningstrike was completely over the mysterious WindClanner by the name of Redpaw. It was a childish crush and it was mousebrained of her to sneak out of camp at night.

Lightningstrike escaped her thoughts of the past and looked at Caribouheart, and nodded in agreement. "I wonder what's beyond the clans, as well as the old territories. The ancient cats would explore all over, saw more things than we can fathom. I wish we could have lived back then. We could see more things and do more with our lives besides follow the consistent routine that everyone follows and few think past." She meowed with a sigh. "Someday we can explore. We can find the old territories and new places. Perhaps even more clans! We can come back and tell stories to everyone, who can tell those stories to their kits, who will tell their kits!"
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Closed Thread