them's fightin' cats!!
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:06 PM
[P] Who are you?![P]
Last post by Funtime_Foxy55
Today 04:05 PM

Old September 22nd, 2022, 04:01 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Darkray sat [open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 23rd, 2022, 03:51 AM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

Echosky sat down and stared at the sky. All was peaceful... except for the Twolegs...

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me
Old September 23rd, 2022, 08:47 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Frigidkit decided she needed to dig deep for inspiration and turn up the scare factor. She still didn't want to be too theatrical, though, that'd make it less believable.
"I don't know, maybe these were two, once. maybe someone took it out. Maybe it fell somewhere. As for whom it belongs to, it could have a connection to StarClan, but that would imply...some interesting stuff about what they're really like." Frigidkit said with a slight but well-acted-out shudder.

"See, when I was 3 moons old, just around the time I came to ShadowClan, I was out waiting for my grandmother to come back from the gathering, just like tonight. I was staying in camp so I wasn't bothered I was all alone. While I waited I looked at the moon and wondered what it was looking at. Could it be looking at me. Then, suddenly, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around and I didn't see anyone. However, I noticed everything suddenly gain a reddish hue. So I turned back to the sky. That's when I saw it: The moon was red and a big, slit-like pupil was looking right at me!" she exclaimed, somewhat hushed, closing one sharp yellow eye and opening up the other one wide.

"I was suddenly worried. I mean, I knew the moon was an eye but I'd never seen it do that. Then I heard pawsteps and I realized the clan was returning from the gathering. They were running. My grandmother told everyone to go to their dens, including me. So I ran inside before I knew what had happened. A bit later the light turned white again. Some cats fell asleep and others were about camp, although I couldn't sleep so I stayed up. In the morning no one told me anything about what happened, they were all going on patrol and acting as usual, except a little quieter. All I managed to pick up was this: That night, a warrior disappeared."

(sorry for taking so long!)

Mothkit stared intently at Frigidkit and drank in every last word, paws trembling.
"T-The whole forest turned red?" he squeaked, mouth hanging open. Surely nothing like that could ever really happen! And to think that even Frigidkit's grandmother knew, and directed the clan to stay inside...but a warrior still went missing. Not even Dawnstar could stop it from happening.

He was frozen in place thinking of the pearly-white moon turning blood red and staring down at him. Would he be the next warrior to vanish?
"A-And somebody went missing and everyone just moved on?" That, he thought, might have been the spookiest part, like it was all some dark secret that cats disappeared in the night under a red moon. As if warriors were supposed to carry on their daily tasks as if a clanmate hadn't been devoured by the sky creature. Maybe...maybe talking about it was like bad luck? He looked from the full moon back to Frigidkit once more. "How do we know when it's gonna happen again?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 23rd, 2022, 09:28 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon View Post

(sorry for taking so long!)

Mothkit stared intently at Frigidkit and drank in every last word, paws trembling.
"T-The whole forest turned red?" he squeaked, mouth hanging open. Surely nothing like that could ever really happen! And to think that even Frigidkit's grandmother knew, and directed the clan to stay inside...but a warrior still went missing. Not even Dawnstar could stop it from happening.

He was frozen in place thinking of the pearly-white moon turning blood red and staring down at him. Would he be the next warrior to vanish?
"A-And somebody went missing and everyone just moved on?" That, he thought, might have been the spookiest part, like it was all some dark secret that cats disappeared in the night under a red moon. As if warriors were supposed to carry on their daily tasks as if a clanmate hadn't been devoured by the sky creature. Maybe...maybe talking about it was like bad luck? He looked from the full moon back to Frigidkit once more. "How do we know when it's gonna happen again?"
Frigidkit had to stop herself from cackling maliciously. Success! Her active imagination paid off, finally! She didn't want to just tell him he fell for the joke, though, she wanted to do sone permanent damage. So she just looked away and spoke.

"Maybe the eye doesn't want us talking about it. If so, this wasn't a great time for this, a new moon would've been better since its closed only then. I'm just glad I know what to do now. Avd i don'tknow when it'sgoing to happen again, i just know it happened on a full moon, just like tonight." she said.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 09:35 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Frigidkit had to stop herself from cackling maliciously. Success! Her active imagination paid off, finally! She didn't want to just tell him he fell for the joke, though, she wanted to do sone permanent damage. So she just looked away and spoke.

"Maybe the eye doesn't want us talking about it. If so, this wasn't a great time for this, a new moon would've been better since its closed only then. I'm just glad I know what to do now. Avd i don'tknow when it'sgoing to happen again, i just know it happened on a full moon, just like tonight." she said.
The kit listened carefully and stood, trembling, staring wide-eyed up at the moon yet again. Just like tonight? Did that mean it could happen tonight? The thought paralyzed him with fear as he pictured the clearing lit up blood red, panicked warriors coming home through the entrance barrier to scurry into their dens to hide, the Clan having one less warrior tomorrow...

It was too much for Mothkit to process. Without speaking another word, he took a couple of slow, shaky steps backwards before completely turning tail and vanishing into the nursery. He had been greatly enjoying the peace and quiet in the clearing up until then, but maybe that was enough stargazing for one night. He didn't want to be awake if (or when) the moon turned red.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 23rd, 2022, 01:20 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Darkray sat. [not very motivated rn but he's open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 23rd, 2022, 10:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 5

(this is a separate post from the rogue rp)

Bored out of his mind after being an apprentice for a couple of days and not even beginning his training. He wanted to do something, but he didn't exactly know what he could do. Maybe he could talk to someone or someone can show him around the territory? No wasn't his mentor supposed to take him? He was confused about the whole apprentice thing. Ratpaw didnt know what do so he just sat down, his only eye moving to look at his clanmates as they walked by.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Taken!
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; September 23rd, 2022 at 10:44 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 10:39 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 5

(this is a separate post from the rogue rp)

Bored out of his mind after being an apprentice for a couple of days and not even beginning his training. He wanted to do something, but he didn't exactly know what he could do. Maybe he could talk to someone or someone can show him around the territory? No wasn't his mentor supposed to take him? He was confused about the whole apprentice thing. Ratpaw didnt know what do so he just sat down, his only eye moving to look at his clanmates as they walked by.

open

Blackfang - Ratpaw @Angelique
The black and brown tabby padded over to Ratpaw. "Hey Ratpaw, how would you like to tour the territory with me today?" Blackfang asked, swaying his tail from side to side.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 10:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 7

Nervously Ratpaw watched a couple of cats leave the camp. He had lived here for a while and was still kind new to everything, especially now that he wasn't a kit. The apprentice looked up with his only eye, finding his mentor in front of him. "Territory tour? Yeah!", he meowed in excitement. The deformed apprentice couldn't wait to see all of the territory.

@Whitewillow;

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 23rd, 2022, 11:01 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 7

Nervously Ratpaw watched a couple of cats leave the camp. He had lived here for a while and was still kind new to everything, especially now that he wasn't a kit. The apprentice looked up with his only eye, finding his mentor in front of him. "Territory tour? Yeah!", he meowed in excitement. The deformed apprentice couldn't wait to see all of the territory.

@Whitewillow;

Blackfang - Ratpaw @Angelique
Blackfang smiled, glad that Ratpaw was excited to explore the clan's territory. "I'm ready when you are." The black and brown tabby responed.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.