Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:59 PM

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:48 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
Larkshine stared at the brambles and briers ahead of her. She shook out her fur and prepared to shove her way through the prickly plants. The warrior finally stepped into the the brambles and carefully plucked her way through it, some of the thorns pricking her sides. Larkshine gave a small hiss as this happened, her pace slightly quickening just so she could get out of it quicker. "You okay up there, Ebonypaw?" She asked, knowing the brambles and briers were very annoying.
Ebonypaw ducked, moving as the thorns touched his pelt. His short fur leaving his skin open to their sharp points. Flicking his ears in distress, he walked forward. Looking up as Larkshine asked him if he was okay. He flicked his paw, attempting to shake the thorn from his paw and keep walking. "Y-yeah! This will be worth it once we get in," He mewed.
Old April 5th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw snorted in amusement as she followed into the forest. “I know your not old Swallowshine but we all need a break now and then before we over work ourselves.” She replied hoping it wasn’t the wrong thing to say. Her gaze traveled around the forest, eagerly searching for prey.

@OmbreFeather
Swallowshine rolled her eyes and bumped her apprentice kindheartedly. "Shush. You'll scare away all of the prey if you keep meowing so loudly!" She purred. As they went farther, Swallowshine spotted a rabbit nibbling at the base of a beech tree. She brushed her tail along her apprentices side to stop her, flicking her ears toward the rabbit. "Do you see it?" Swallowshine hissed at her. "Go and try to accomplish what I told you yesterday on that Rabbit! Remember keep your tail still!!"

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 6th, 2018, 12:11 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
Swallowshine rolled her eyes and bumped her apprentice kindheartedly. "Shush. You'll scare away all of the prey if you keep meowing so loudly!" She purred. As they went farther, Swallowshine spotted a rabbit nibbling at the base of a beech tree. She brushed her tail along her apprentices side to stop her, flicking her ears toward the rabbit. "Do you see it?" Swallowshine hissed at her. "Go and try to accomplish what I told you yesterday on that Rabbit! Remember keep your tail still!!"
Squirrelpaw looked in the direction her mentor pointed out and saw the rabbit. She nodded her head down and crouched down, slowly making her way towards the rabbit while keeping her tail still at the same time. When she was close enough she darted towards the rabbit and killed it just a quickly. The young apprentice looked at her Swallowshine proudly “I caught it!” She exclaimed, her tail held high.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 6th, 2018, 09:46 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Blizzardhail wanted to let out a whine of annoyance. She had grown tired of hunting a while ago but had continued to hunt anyway for the sake of giving the clan some prey. Losing that catch had drained her determination to continue hunting and now she just wanted to flop onto the ground and bury her face into the snow. That was the second piece of prey that she’d missed today and she was ready to give up. So rather than searching for some positive thoughts to encourage herself, she fell back onto ground, letting the snow cushion her fall and lay there, staring up at the cloudless sky. The Turkish Angora let out a loud sigh of frustration and closed her eyes. In a way, she felt stressed. Really, she wasn’t stressed because there was nothing to stress about, but she felt stressed because she had only caught two pieces of prey and that in itself made her feel like she was failing her duty. The warrior closed her eyes and tried her best to push away all of thoughts and worries. For a moment, it was silent. The only thing that she could hear was the sound of her even breaths and a flock of birds chirping in the distance. But other than that, it was quiet. Blizzardhail lay on the ground, camouflaged amongst the white snow and grateful for the peace.
Suddenly, the sound of clumsy pawsteps interrupted her peace and her eyes shot open. She rose to her paws and sat down after she shook her pelt free of the cold substance. She opened her mouth and tasted the air. The soft breeze carried the scent of a ThunderClan cat and she slouched a little, glad that she wouldn’t have to be dealing with an intruder today. She quickly forgot about the cat that seemed to be headed her way and padded over to a large oak tree, bare of its leaves. She collapsed on the ground beside and curled up with her back to the tree trunk. Although the temperature was cold, the she-cat was hot from having run around so much, and having thick, long fur didn’t help her very much. She had her belly pressed against the ground in attempt to cool herself down. The snow stung against her stomach at first, but it got better the longer she stayed there. She closed her eyes and wrapped her tail around herself. Her breathing became even as she slowly drifted off into ‘dreamland’ and her body was still. The only part of her that moved was her tail fur whenever she exhaled.
Green globes glancing around at his surroundings, with darkened nose twitching at the lack of scents. His loud movements must have scared the prey away, not that he wasn't expecting them to. Powdered white dotting his forehead, with clumps clinging to his underbelly. He was cold, but his thick coat and body heat seemed to disguise that. Loon-nose kept at the ground, pink toes turning up the terrain below, sometimes delving further into the snow than they'd expected. The squirrel still hung from his lips, and after countless amounts of tripping or dipping through bushes, it too was covered in the substance. His ebony coat wasn't too dishevelled from his long amounts of havoc and fun, although his white markings seemed a little brighter, and feathery.
With a sigh, the tom-cat drew his tongue across his bottom lip, canines nibbling down ever-so-slightly. His paws crumbled to a stop, ears flicking back and forth atop of his cranium. Now that he thought about it, maybe this other feline wouldn't like his energetic personality. He knew that he could be overwhelming a lot of the time, which caused him to be left alone quite a few times. Cats refrained from asking him to go hunting with them; only those with similar personas would be able to cope with his flamboyance. Second thoughts snatched at the insides of his brain, wanting to drag him away from the somewhat stronger scent of a Thunderclan cat. Cool air snapping at his now still bodice, the feline began to stride onwards. His eyes shrouded in guilt, pupils narrowed upon the large Oak tree up ahead. It seemed like a good place to rest.
Loon-nose padded through the crisp substance, tail dragging against the grains of snow below. A simple frown masked across his face, any sense of his handsome appearance now seeping into a delicate, more vulnerable state. He set the squirrel down onto the ground, before forcing his stomach to lay against the powder. Front appendages sprawled forwards, with his chin resting above. A solemn expression tugged at his features, green hues decorated in a lonesomeness. He may have been a very friendly individual, his boisterous giggles and actions making him who he was; but Loon-nose was actually quite sad.. The black and white tom didn't like to show his emotions, his pride and stoicism always getting the best of him. He wanted to make cats feel happy, smiles from kits could make his day. Yet, he felt as if he had no true friends, just those whom he entertained.
Another sigh coiled out from his parted lips, his solar plexus shifting downwards into the groan.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old April 6th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw ducked, moving as the thorns touched his pelt. His short fur leaving his skin open to their sharp points. Flicking his ears in distress, he walked forward. Looking up as Larkshine asked him if he was okay. He flicked his paw, attempting to shake the thorn from his paw and keep walking. "Y-yeah! This will be worth it once we get in," He mewed.
Larkshine saw the exit, making her feel a wave of satisfaction flow through here. After hearing Ebonypaw, she had a small spark of curiosity. "Hey, speaking of that, you never told me where we were going." Larkshine meowed. She hoped it was a pretty place, where prey was lively and plentiful. There were quite a few places like that in Thunderclan territory, but she wasn't sure which one they were going to--or if they were going to one in the first place.
Old April 6th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Squirrelpaw looked in the direction her mentor pointed out and saw the rabbit. She nodded her head down and crouched down, slowly making her way towards the rabbit while keeping her tail still at the same time. When she was close enough she darted towards the rabbit and killed it just a quickly. The young apprentice looked at her Swallowshine proudly “I caught it!” She exclaimed, her tail held high.
"I'm so proud of you! Good job, Squirrelpaw." Swallowshine meowed proudly, looking down at her apprentice. Maybe her ceremony isn't to far off.. She thought. "Let's continue hunting. There ought to be more prey for us to bring back." Swallowshine led the way, soon finding vole sniffling around the base of a hazelnut tree. She looked at her apprentice and stopped. "This one is mine." She hissed quietly into her ear. Padding forward softly, Swallowshine darted around the vole until she was down wind from it, and almost right next to it. She reached out a paw full of claws and killed it swiftly without a sound. Swallowshine emerged from the bush she was hiding in and padded back to her apprentice smugly.

No star is lost at all

Old April 6th, 2018, 06:57 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
"I'm so proud of you! Good job, Squirrelpaw." Swallowshine meowed proudly, looking down at her apprentice. Maybe her ceremony isn't to far off.. She thought. "Let's continue hunting. There ought to be more prey for us to bring back." Swallowshine led the way, soon finding vole sniffling around the base of a hazelnut tree. She looked at her apprentice and stopped. "This one is mine." She hissed quietly into her ear. Padding forward softly, Swallowshine darted around the vole until she was down wind from it, and almost right next to it. She reached out a paw full of claws and killed it swiftly without a sound. Swallowshine emerged from the bush she was hiding in and padded back to her apprentice smugly.
Squirrelpaw watched every move her mentor made, making sure she could remembered it for later. “Good job Swallowshine!” Squirrelpaw exclaimed when her mentor reappeared, she was proud to have a mentor who hunted so well. She flicked her tail and picked up the rabbit, preparing to follow the older cat when she was ready.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 6th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Squirrelpaw watched every move her mentor made, making sure she could remembered it for later. “Good job Swallowshine!” Squirrelpaw exclaimed when her mentor reappeared, she was proud to have a mentor who hunted so well. She flicked her tail and picked up the rabbit, preparing to follow the older cat when she was ready.
"Thanks, Squrrielpaw!" Swallowshine purred. "I'm glad I can make you happy." Looking up, she added, "We best be getting back to camp, it's getting late." She meowed. With a flick of her tail, Swallowshine led the way back to camp.

No star is lost at all

Old April 8th, 2018, 04:53 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
Larkshine saw the exit, making her feel a wave of satisfaction flow through here. After hearing Ebonypaw, she had a small spark of curiosity. "Hey, speaking of that, you never told me where we were going." Larkshine meowed. She hoped it was a pretty place, where prey was lively and plentiful. There were quite a few places like that in Thunderclan territory, but she wasn't sure which one they were going to--or if they were going to one in the first place.
"I didn't?" He said, pulling the thorn from his paw. He gave it a quick lick, taking the sting out of it. "Well, I guess it's a surprise." He mewed, flicking his tail in the direction. "This way," the black tom began to walk, weaving through the path. He pulled back a small patch of vines, revealing a small grove with long grass. "She-cats first!"
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"I didn't?" He said, pulling the thorn from his paw. He gave it a quick lick, taking the sting out of it. "Well, I guess it's a surprise." He mewed, flicking his tail in the direction. "This way," the black tom began to walk, weaving through the path. He pulled back a small patch of vines, revealing a small grove with long grass. "She-cats first!"
Larkshine gave a curt nod and a soft giggle. She brushed past the vines and took a few steps into the grove, her neck stretched out a bit so she could peek over the grass. "This is a nice place!" She mewed. Her nose was lifted to drink in the scents. There were small hints of many prey, so it was definitely a good place to hunt. This made her very excited and happy.