Last post by lark.
Today 01:00 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:59 AM

Old September 15th, 2022, 03:00 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowpaw

The older apprentice smiled,
"Well hopefully not for long! I'm about that age to be a warrior!"
She said excitedly.

Shadowfur nodded. “That’s excellent for you! I’m sure your mentor will waste no time in giving you your assessment, if they’re anyone good for ShadowClan.” StarClan knows we need more warriors right now, he added silently.

( @RiztheHuntress )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 16th, 2022, 12:59 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
The black tom glared at this tom with a disgusted expression. More disgusted than usual, that is. Darkray curled his tail over his paws, and grumbed, "Something wrong with my face?" His orange eyes blazed with fury. Just what a rogue would do~ See an annoyed cat, and make their day worse. How lovely. Yes, Darkray was always annoyed, and yes, he could always find something to complain about, but when cats interrupted it, that's when he got even more annoyed and disgusted.

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

Letting out an airy chuckle, he bumped one of his massive shoulders against the tom, "Well yes and no.." he replied " I was just wonderin' why you had that god awful expression, tuts. " he gave an exaggerated sigh tinged with the slightest bit of annoyance. " I mean with a look like that, I just kinda thought you saw the most despicable thing you ever laid eyes on." his tone had dropped a considerable amount and he now leaned a tad bit closer to the tom. Vulture'fang kept a look of friendliness in his cold expression, although a slow growl rolled in the back of his throat,
" Now... Would you mind clueing me in on what you find so disgustin'?"

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 16th, 2022, 06:18 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

Letting out an airy chuckle, he bumped one of his massive shoulders against the tom, "Well yes and no.." he replied " I was just wonderin' why you had that god awful expression, tuts. " he gave an exaggerated sigh tinged with the slightest bit of annoyance. " I mean with a look like that, I just kinda thought you saw the most despicable thing you ever laid eyes on." his tone had dropped a considerable amount and he now leaned a tad bit closer to the tom. Vulture'fang kept a look of friendliness in his cold expression, although a slow growl rolled in the back of his throat,
" Now... Would you mind clueing me in on what you find so disgustin'?"
Darkray let a low growl rumble through his throat. This. TOM. His eyelid twitched, as he thought what to say. Three options were at his disposal: You, nothing, i just look like this. Well... the first and last options weren't lies. The black tom leaned in really close, just as Vulturefang had done to him. "Just the fact that a mousebrained rogue like you was somehow accepted into this clan. RiverClan of course-" He scoffed- "But no ShadowClan." Darkray said the last part with a hiss as he brought his head back into his personal space.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 16th, 2022, 08:30 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur nodded. “That’s excellent for you! I’m sure your mentor will waste no time in giving you your assessment, if they’re anyone good for ShadowClan.” StarClan knows we need more warriors right now, he added silently.

( @RiztheHuntress )
~Spiritfire | @/Cherry~ @Wintersun~

Nodding in agreement, Spiritfire gave her chest a couple licks. It was good to hear that progress was being made on training new warriors.
"Yes, and if they wont, I will, if of course you've met all of the requirements," she purred.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old September 16th, 2022, 05:16 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Willowpaw

The she-cat bolted almost seemingly forward and last moment, taking advantege of her smaller size skid under him and whirled hopefully before he could catch onto what she was doing to soon, and leaped for him, attempting to land on his back and grab on.
And there she goes. Thought Redheart, as the spar had finally begun. He focused on his opponent, not yet knowing what her plan was. The warrior moved one of his legs out of the way as soon as Willowpaw slid under him, becoming polite to let her through. His focus was still on her until she was no longer under him. He glanced to the right to spot, then noticed his apprentice’s fur in the air. Not wanting to harm her with his medium-sized paws, he dodged away, barely making it out of Willowpaw’s grasp.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old September 16th, 2022, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
And there she goes. Thought Redheart, as the spar had finally begun. He focused on his opponent, not yet knowing what her plan was. The warrior moved one of his legs out of the way as soon as Willowpaw slid under him, becoming polite to let her through. His focus was still on her until she was no longer under him. He glanced to the right to spot, then noticed his apprentice’s fur in the air. Not wanting to harm her with his medium-sized paws, he dodged away, barely making it out of Willowpaw’s grasp.
Willowpaw

The she-cat spun on her paw as soon as she hit the ground and lunged for her mentor again this time, bolting right at him, hardly giving even herself time to think and went for his chest.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 16th, 2022, 10:10 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Spiritfire | @/Cherry~ @Wintersun~

Nodding in agreement, Spiritfire gave her chest a couple licks. It was good to hear that progress was being made on training new warriors.
"Yes, and if they wont, I will, if of course you've met all of the requirements," she purred.
Willowpaw

The smaller cat let out a slight purr and went on,"I believe I have! Just need my assessment! So next meeting I might be a warrior!"

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 17th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D

Quote:
Willowpaw

The she-cat spun on her paw as soon as she hit the ground and lunged for her mentor again this time, bolting right at him, hardly giving even herself time to think and went for his chest.
Green eyes wandering again, Redheart swung his head to find the she-cat. He lowered his legs and jumped away instantly and instinctively when he saw the heterochromatic eyes that he was familiar with. Though he landed harshly, and stumbled. He brought himself up from the dusty floor, panting and waiting for Willowpaw's next attack. He tried to find the she-cat, but when he found the spot where he last saw Willowpaw, he only found a big and menacing cat in her place. The cat looked like Redheart, but their ginger coating was lighter and looked smaller compared to the larger warrior. Though the cat look small, it was able to raise Redheart's neck fur.

He could already feel his claws sliding out. "No... no... not now, not when my apprentice is training," whispered Redheart anxiously, distracted from his real surroundings.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old September 17th, 2022, 04:07 PM
dont try to wake me

Ruepaw felt bored.
Rather than waste away in camp doing dreadfully little, he decides to push his luck and slip out of camp.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old September 17th, 2022, 04:39 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
Ruepaw felt bored.
Rather than waste away in camp doing dreadfully little, he decides to push his luck and slip out of camp.
"Going out, are we?" Skyshimmer inquired, coming up behind Ruepaw. The massive one-eyed molly caught glimpse of the little calico slipping out of camp, and from the looks of it, he was all alone. Last thing she wanted was the poor apprentice to be chewed out by an Enforcer, so it's a good thing she noticed!