Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:38 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:02 AM

Old September 18th, 2019, 05:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

[ Maybe your next post if that's good? ]
_____

Lambdreams ears twitched at the yawn , returning the smile, except it was more bright. "You should take a nap, you seem tired."
( kk,these two so cute :3 )
She just gave a more ...lazy smile in return " read my mind . You better not be gone when I wake up though ." she meowed playfully before setting her chin on the mollies arm and closed her eyes .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 10th, 2019, 06:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@BILL.

A low purr rumbled from Splashcloud’s throat as she dozed, going in and out of sleep. It was early and she’d been trying to get a bit of sleep, but the sun was up and starting to peek through the den. So her attempts were futile. Finally giving up, the silver tabby uncurled and stretched, letting out a large yawn as she did so. She made sure to stretch her entire body before she let herself flop back down onto her nest, blowing a tuft of moss from in front of her nose. Today was Splashcloud’s lazy day, she felt like laying around and doing nothing. But alas, one couldn’t do that in a clan with many mouths to feed and colder months on the way. “Get up.” She mumbled to herself, trying to convince herself to get up and get going. But she continued to lay there, watching the dust particles visible in the ray of sunlight cutting through the den.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 02:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Clan life was truly terrifying to Blossomskip. Everywhere she looked, it felt like someone was trying to speak to her, or worse, berate her for something. Quick movements forced her back into hiding; even something as simple as a playful nudge could cause her heart rate to climb to unheard-of speeds. Everything was a potential threat, and although Blossomskip did her best to stand up for herself when she could, she'd often lose. How was she supposed to deal with such a terrifying world, anyways?

Perhaps there was something wrong with her.

As a result, the she-cat would spend the majority of her time hiding away. She was either hunting (happily, one of the few times she felt comfortable) or hiding away in the warriors' den during the day. The evenings were reserved for patrols when few cats would be out and she could guarantee that she wouldn't get stopped on her way out of camp.

At the moment, she was spending her afternoon the way she always did; curled up in a nest.

Her tail was wrapped tightly around her body, only the upper half of her face visible through her safety net. It was a surefire way to avoid attention; she was written off as some lazy young warrior, and left alone to her own devices. On the rare occasions a harsher cat would come in, Blossomskip would either do her best to escape or listen to their angry rant before heading out to the territory. It was safe out there, after all.

But, for the most part, in the middle of the day... Blossomskip was safe.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 03:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep was already on his paws after recently waking up, shaking fragments of moss out of his pelt as he headed toward the mouth of the den.

He was groggy from his sleep, but he couldn't let that deter him. Maybe he'd take Violetpaw out training for a change. She'd probably like that, even if he didn't.

@RedHead

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 27th, 2019, 06:38 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Riverpaw padded into the den with her head high, even though she shouldn't be in there. She was looking for someone.
"Riverpaw, what are you doing here?" Nightwhisker called as she walked by. It seems like her prescense hadn't gone unnoticed, but she didn't have time to chit-chat, not even with her father. She wouldn't waste her time!
"I'm looking for Cloverheart," Riverpaw said with an irritated flick of her tail.
"Cloverheart? She's just over there, taking a nap. You probably shouldn't disturb her so-" Riverpaw didn't care enough to listen anymore than that. She swerwed around the tom and walked straight up to where the black cat was already waking up.

"Cloverheart," she called. "I want you to-" No, that wasn't true.
"I need you to train me."
Old November 24th, 2019, 08:00 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@sunflowerseed
redblossom walked around wondering if anyone was up to hunting this morning. she sat down in the warriors den looking around trying to spot a non busy cat.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 24th, 2019, 08:10 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@sunflowerseed
redblossom walked around wondering if anyone was up to hunting this morning. she sat down in the warriors den looking around trying to spot a non busy cat.

Teasecurl was fluffing his nest, he wasnt dping any chores today so he decided to take a nap. Not before hus nest was comfy yet though. He looked the she who had entered. Purring a greeting to her as he fluffed his nest
Old November 24th, 2019, 08:18 AM
maplebriar

she smiled a teasecurl as she laid down giving up her search and falling asleep.
cats here and there were fighting she watched as they were struck down by a mysterious figure, she saw her friends her family and... Teasecurl?. she woke up panicking from what she saw the blood to much to think, after she calmed down she headed out of the den
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old November 26th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
she smiled a teasecurl as she laid down giving up her search and falling asleep.
cats here and there were fighting she watched as they were struck down by a mysterious figure, she saw her friends her family and... Teasecurl?. she woke up panicking from what she saw the blood to much to think, after she calmed down she headed out of the den
Teasecurl followed him, tail swaying. "hey, is something wrong? You woke with quite a start." he asked gently, paw pads quiet on the grass. He made sure to walk beside the molly, the right-paw side. (If you will) His eyes scanned the molly as he took in her scent. It was so hard to distinguish different cats.

He though, believed he was a disgrace in the scent feild. He could track an apprentice if they were walking infront of him.
Old November 27th, 2019, 09:09 AM
maplebriar

@sunflowerseed
she redblossom looked at him scared out of her life, she ran up to him shoving her nose into the grove of his his neck lightly crying from what she just saw.
I..i dont want to be alone, can you go on a walk with me
@sliversnow the shy