Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:47 PM

Old January 29th, 2017, 03:25 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
@Ludicrous Lunacy

Stormfeather walked past the prey pile, not feeling hungry, even though it was time to eat. Instead, she went over to Flamingsnow. "How are you?" She asked, bored.
Flaming shuffled away a mouselength. "Whaddya want," she grumbled, whiskers twitching. Her green eyes flashed with nervous distrust and her orange tail furled over her paws.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:29 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Flaming shuffled away a mouselength. "Whaddya want," she grumbled, whiskers twitching. Her green eyes flashed with nervous distrust and her orange tail furled over her paws.
"Just asking." She shifted her paws. This cat made her a little bit nervous... But who else was she to go to? It was Leaf-Bare; everyone was busy doing what they could for the camp. Maybe she and Flaming could help!

"Hey Flamingsnow? Want to go hunting together? Let's see what we can find."

Last edited by fresh; January 31st, 2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[ @Random Melody - oh jeez, sorry for this late post. i was supposed to have written this 4 hours ago. ]

A sharp breeze blew through the camp, cutting through the leaves in the clearing. Acornflash strided in through the entrance, head high and searching for a certain someone. Fur ruffling from the cold, he bit back a body-wracking shiver. His pelt never seemed to thicken very much in leaf-bare, and it always seemed to punish him for no reason. He was bound to fall ill soon. Acornflash suppressed a cough, pausing for a moment to scan the clearing and rack his brain for anything to keep him busy as he looked for his apprentice. The jittery warrior still retained some impatience from his apprenticeship, so there wasn't much he could do to keep his mind sated. Padding in the direction of the apprentices' den, he let out a soft, "Brightpaw?" in case she happened to awake at the time. It was just barely after sunrise; Acornflash had decided to review SkyClan's new territory again in the early hours of dawn before it was time to train his apprentice. Due to his Clan's territorial shift, he was constantly on edge, disliking the unfamiliar-yet-ever-so-slowly-becoming-familiar biome. Of course, it wasn't a major change, but he had been rather fond of the original area.

"Hmm," Acornflash hummed, poking his head inside the apprentices' den and meowing, "Briiiightpaaaaw, are you in here?" Backing away from the den, so as not to disturb any apprentices who had slept in, he stopped a foxlength or two away and promptly sat down, curling his tail over his paws. He tried to his best to look regal and poised, yet he always ruined it by scratching at an ear or flicking his tail about.

lio was here ♥
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[ @Random Melody - oh jeez, sorry for this late post. i was supposed to have written this 4 hours ago. ]

A sharp breeze blew through the camp, cutting through the leaves in the clearing. Acornflash strided in through the entrance, head high and searching for a certain someone. Fur ruffling from the cold, he bit back a body-wracking shiver. His pelt never seemed to thicken very much in leaf-bare, and it always seemed to punish him for no reason. He was bound to fall ill soon. Acornflash suppressed a cough, pausing for a moment to scan the clearing and rack his brain for anything to keep him busy as he looked for his apprentice. The jittery warrior still retained some impatience from his apprenticeship, so there wasn't much he could do to keep his mind sated. Padding in the direction of the apprentices' den, he let out a soft, "Brightpaw?" in case she happened to awake at the time. It was just barely after sunrise; Acornflash had decided to review SkyClan's new territory again in the early hours of dawn before it was time to train his apprentice. Due to his Clan's territorial shift, he was constantly on edge, disliking the unfamiliar-yet-ever-so-slowly-becoming-familiar biome. Of course, it wasn't a major change, but he had been rather fond of the original area.

"Hmm," Acornflash hummed, poking his head inside the apprentices' den and meowing, "Briiiightpaaaaw, are you in here?" Backing away from the den, so as not to disturb any apprentices who had slept in, he stopped a foxlength or two away and promptly sat down, curling his tail over his paws. He tried to his best to look regal and poised, yet he always ruined it by scratching at an ear or flicking his tail about.
(XDD Dont worry about it X3)

Brightpaw's calico head shot up when she heard her name, her heart seeming to jerk. Her ears pricked up, a proud feeling warming her as she watched her mentor back back out of the den. Her sea-green eyes glimmered as she sat up, giving a soft mew in reply. "Been up since Sunrise." She leaped out of her nest, carefully stepping over the tail of another apprentice and being careful not to wake anyone. She still couldnt believe this was happening, she was an apprentice, she had a mentor, she was training, soon she'd be a warrior and....Wow...

Her thoughts seemed to race as she carefully made her way around the other apprentices, silently cursing herself for choosing a nest so near the back of the den. Fur-brain, now this takes forever. She scolded herself as she finally reached the exit, slipping outside eagerly. Brightpaw's eyes widened as she looked up at her mentor, a small smile twitching at her lips as she lashed her tail excitedly. "Hi Acornflash!" She chirped, albeit quietly since they were still close to the apprentices' den--She definitely didnt need to be yelled at by the older apprentices for waking them up, that'd be bad for her.

Brightpaw shook out her fur, forcing these thoughts out of her mind as she flicked an ear, letting her gaze drift from the nursery. How were Honeybee and Sagemist, and their kits, her adopted siblings? Did they miss Brightpaw and Creekpaw in the nursery? I'll go visit them as soon as I can, as often as possible. The calico apprentice vowed. Maybe i'll teach the kits some battle moves! A smile crossed her muzzle as she thought that over, before turning her bright green eyes to Acornflash, the smile widening. "So what are we doing today?" She asked with a slight purr, turning her head to groom the fur along her back as she awaited his reply.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(XDD Dont worry about it X3)

Brightpaw's calico head shot up when she heard her name, her heart seeming to jerk. Her ears pricked up, a proud feeling warming her as she watched her mentor back back out of the den. Her sea-green eyes glimmered as she sat up, giving a soft mew in reply. "Been up since Sunrise." She leaped out of her nest, carefully stepping over the tail of another apprentice and being careful not to wake anyone. She still couldnt believe this was happening, she was an apprentice, she had a mentor, she was training, soon she'd be a warrior and....Wow...

Her thoughts seemed to race as she carefully made her way around the other apprentices, silently cursing herself for choosing a nest so near the back of the den. Fur-brain, now this takes forever. She scolded herself as she finally reached the exit, slipping outside eagerly. Brightpaw's eyes widened as she looked up at her mentor, a small smile twitching at her lips as she lashed her tail excitedly. "Hi Acornflash!" She chirped, albeit quietly since they were still close to the apprentices' den--She definitely didnt need to be yelled at by the older apprentices for waking them up, that'd be bad for her.

Brightpaw shook out her fur, forcing these thoughts out of her mind as she flicked an ear, letting her gaze drift from the nursery. How were Honeybee and Sagemist, and their kits, her adopted siblings? Did they miss Brightpaw and Creekpaw in the nursery? I'll go visit them as soon as I can, as often as possible. The calico apprentice vowed. Maybe i'll teach the kits some battle moves! A smile crossed her muzzle as she thought that over, before turning her bright green eyes to Acornflash, the smile widening. "So what are we doing today?" She asked with a slight purr, turning her head to groom the fur along her back as she awaited his reply.
"Since sunrise?" The corners of Acornflash's muzzle quirked up in a mixture of surprise and happiness. "I remember being like that in my first few days as an apprentice. Ah--I'm not really as old as I might sound," a faint coloring of his cheeks expressed his fleeting embarrassment, "but that's off-topic, whoops. Hi, Brightpaw. I was planning on going on a tour of the territory, as this is new territory for the both of us, and we can hunt while we're on our journey." he meowed, plucking at the dirt underneath him with his claws. He was a rather impatient tom who wished to do as many things as quickly as he could in one day. Now, with his first apprentice, his schedule would have to be altered to the extremes. He'd have to get up just before sunrise, which wasn't too much of a predicament for the brown tom, but he'd also have to allot a chunk of time out of the day in order to educate his apprentice. That, however, would be very difficult for Acornflash. Oh... what did I want to do as an apprentice? Maybe Brightpaw wouldn't like to hunt, he thought, the fur on his neck prickling with anxiety. "Or did you want to do battle training instead?" Acornflash wanted to please everyone. His memories of what his former mentor had done with him in his early apprenticeship had suddenly gone fuzzy as he grew more and more worried with each moment. Standing up and arching his back, Acorn's fur rippled as he tried to relax. He quickly composed himself, stretching his claws into the dirt as he loosened up.

lio was here ♥
Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
"Since sunrise?" The corners of Acornflash's muzzle quirked up in a mixture of surprise and happiness. "I remember being like that in my first few days as an apprentice. Ah--I'm not really as old as I might sound," a faint coloring of his cheeks expressed his fleeting embarrassment, "but that's off-topic, whoops. Hi, Brightpaw. I was planning on going on a tour of the territory, as this is new territory for the both of us, and we can hunt while we're on our journey." he meowed, plucking at the dirt underneath him with his claws. He was a rather impatient tom who wished to do as many things as quickly as he could in one day. Now, with his first apprentice, his schedule would have to be altered to the extremes. He'd have to get up just before sunrise, which wasn't too much of a predicament for the brown tom, but he'd also have to allot a chunk of time out of the day in order to educate his apprentice. That, however, would be very difficult for Acornflash. Oh... what did I want to do as an apprentice? Maybe Brightpaw wouldn't like to hunt, he thought, the fur on his neck prickling with anxiety. "Or did you want to do battle training instead?" Acornflash wanted to please everyone. His memories of what his former mentor had done with him in his early apprenticeship had suddenly gone fuzzy as he grew more and more worried with each moment. Standing up and arching his back, Acorn's fur rippled as he tried to relax. He quickly composed himself, stretching his claws into the dirt as he loosened up.
Brightpaw listened, watching her mentor curiously, ears flicking as she tilted her head, studying him. Her sea-green eyes sparkled with amusement, and a hint of slight impatience, but she said nothing until he'd uttered his last sentence. While battle training sounded enticing, the apprentice shook her head slightly as an answer. "Hunting is perfect!" She mewed out enthusiastically, flicking her tail. She glanced toward the nursery, and flicked an ear. "Or we could collect moss..." She added, albeit softly. After all when she was a kit one of the apprentices told her collecting moss was important for training--It taught her a battle move, the front paw slice, as well as how to kill prey easily and quickly. Besides, maybe she'd get to change the bedding in the nursery and see Honeybee and the kits--Or better yet, change the bedding in the elders den and get a story!

The calico's eyes lit up as she turned back to look at Acornflash. 'Yeah, yeah! Can we go collect moss?" She asked enthusiastically, smiling brightly. "And then we can learn some battle moves if we have time!" She was obviously excited, the calico lashing her tail side to side happily.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 3rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

@Lonestar23

A form of a small she-cat came from the den of the SkyClan warriors. Distraught sighs followed the small she-cat, making despair follow her where ever she went. Change. It was Ashenleaves' least favorite word. Ithad all happened so fast, her mother dieing, then Rowanflower, now they had changed homes completely. Threats of death and destruction still lingered everywhere. They may have defeated the leaders of the Evil Era, but could that really keep them away forever?
Ashenleaves wanted to wail every doubt, and every fear into the air, but she kept herself quiet, tears boiling in her amber eyes. Ashenleaves' rust-grey fur prickled with all of her emotions, threatening to spill in a flurry.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Sycamorebranch was sitting around in the clearing. It hadn't been very long since SkyClan had moved to their new territory, had it? The biome was similar, and the wildlife was generally the same as their old area. His favorite trees from the old territory- oak, maple, beech, and birch, to name a few- were still here. It was comforting that some things still stayed the same, but the warrior had a lot to get used to.

The tabby tom's mind was unfortunately stuck in the past, thinking of his former actions. It was strange to see the tom just thinking and sitting. Almost out-of-character. Usually he enjoyed sticking his nose into everyone's business and talking. But every cat had their quiet days, right?

It took a seemingly long time for him to realize that his littermate was standing nearby. Auroraflame, the deputy of SkyClan. His heart wrenched a little bit, but he forced his tone to stay as light as possible.

"Hello!" He said, rising up to his paws. "You're right- yeah, we haven't talked for a while. How are you?" There was an uncomfortable thought of why he hadn't talked to her, but he pushed it out.
Auroraflame had a big grin on her maw. It was great to hear the sound of such a familiar sound. Looking around, the deputy noticed Sycamorebranch was sitting in a pretty quite area of the clearing. Did he want to be left alone? Or did he just happen to find a place like this? Auroraflame shrugged it away. She was going to talk to him whether he liked it or not. They needed to have some sibling time. If Sycamorebranch desperately needed some alone time, of course she would leave him alone but he seemed quite happy to see her. Or so that was what she thought.

"I'm great! Duties have been on overload getting the clan to settle in and dealing with a few troublesome trespassers but other than that...", she trailed, grinning happily. By 'troublesome trespassers', she had meant Onyx. The killer from the Dusk Syndicate. She had managed to make him hit his head and lose his memory. Although, she didn't know he had lost his memory, just that he had been hit hard.

"Are you liking this place so far?", she asked, wanting to know his opinion about this place. She quite liked it, it was strange being bordered though. SkyClan hadn't really had any other groups bordering them. They were mostly alone.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 4th, 2017, 12:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Lonestar23

A form of a small she-cat came from the den of the SkyClan warriors. Distraught sighs followed the small she-cat, making despair follow her where ever she went. Change. It was Ashenleaves' least favorite word. Ithad all happened so fast, her mother dieing, then Rowanflower, now they had changed homes completely. Threats of death and destruction still lingered everywhere. They may have defeated the leaders of the Evil Era, but could that really keep them away forever?
Ashenleaves wanted to wail every doubt, and every fear into the air, but she kept herself quiet, tears boiling in her amber eyes. Ashenleaves' rust-grey fur prickled with all of her emotions, threatening to spill in a flurry.
Pantherpaw's yellow hues swept the clearing and landed on a familiar figure. The figure of a she cat who had been so kind to him. Pantherpaw's expression changed when he saw her stance- worried, and unsure. Cautiously he approached her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he did so, his black pelt bristling slightly. She had become a warrior, right? O-Kay...soooo what's her warrior name? Great, I'm going to look like a complete mouse brain. The tom thought with a sigh, padding over to her side with a concerned expression.'"Ashen- uh...pelt? Claw? Tail?" He guessed, looking her over with a slightly embarrassed expression. "Sorry. Know what, can I just call you Ash for now?" He mewed, lowering his head in embarrassment, feeling it pricking at his pelt as he looked up at her, yellow hues gleaming apologetically. He wondered if she would be offended. What was her warrior name? And was she a warrior? Had he been wrong? Oh StarClan, please let one of my guesses have been right, he though pt desperately. To guess her suffix wrong was bad enough, but to guess her rank- well, that could have a disasterous effect. "Anyway, what's wrong? What happened?" Pantherpaw mewed worriedly, glancing up at the she cat with a nervous expression as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:05 PM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Brightpaw listened, watching her mentor curiously, ears flicking as she tilted her head, studying him. Her sea-green eyes sparkled with amusement, and a hint of slight impatience, but she said nothing until he'd uttered his last sentence. While battle training sounded enticing, the apprentice shook her head slightly as an answer. "Hunting is perfect!" She mewed out enthusiastically, flicking her tail. She glanced toward the nursery, and flicked an ear. "Or we could collect moss..." She added, albeit softly. After all when she was a kit one of the apprentices told her collecting moss was important for training--It taught her a battle move, the front paw slice, as well as how to kill prey easily and quickly. Besides, maybe she'd get to change the bedding in the nursery and see Honeybee and the kits--Or better yet, change the bedding in the elders den and get a story!

The calico's eyes lit up as she turned back to look at Acornflash. 'Yeah, yeah! Can we go collect moss?" She asked enthusiastically, smiling brightly. "And then we can learn some battle moves if we have time!" She was obviously excited, the calico lashing her tail side to side happily.
[pretty short post, don't have much inspiration lol]
[to territory?]
Acornflash visibly brightened at the prospect of fetching moss for the elders or queens. He was no good at hunting, anyway. It would've done no good to attempt to teach his new apprentice how to hunt and then fail miserably at it and embarrass both himself and Brightpaw for having to deal with that. "That's a great idea! We can definitely collect moss," purred the young warrior, glad that they were going to do something that didn't require too much concentration. His attention span was rather short, a trait that was probably not one of the best to have retained from his early apprenticeship. "Let's go do that," he meowed, with a glance towards the sky. I'll try not to waste too much time, he thought. Nearly stumbling over his own paws as he made his way towards the entrance of the clearing, never pausing in his pawsteps lest he trip once more, he glanced over his shoulder to make sure that Brightpaw was following before he pushed his way through the exit.

lio was here ♥