Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:30 AM

Old February 6th, 2022, 07:12 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Fletcher @WinterBug
Brackentail looked at his adopted kit dangerously. “Mintkit, please do as he says.” He meowed.
Old February 6th, 2022, 07:36 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
@Wintermist

Bounceberry twitched his tail a few times. He enjoyed kits; when they were quiet and polite. The slender tom had no patience for these kinds of kids. He gave a respectful nod to what he assumed to be the kit's parent, before grabbing the tiny ball of fluff in his jaws, plopping her down in the nest. He wrinkled his nose and surveyed the sickly thing.

"T-take a deep breath and hold it. The less you struggle, the sooner you'll be out of here..."
Mintkit squeaked as she landed and glared up and the medicine cat, considering his words. She did want to leave this horrible place! And even if it was a trap, holding her breath could hardly be called dangerous, right? But Mintkit was only doing this because she WANTED to, not because some stupid big cat had told her to!

Mintkit sat up, and still staring at Bounceberry, she slowly took a breath in and tried to hold it. As soon as she did, though, she began coughing again.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.

Last edited by WinterBug; February 6th, 2022 at 07:36 PM.
Old February 7th, 2022, 02:46 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post

>> Rainysky <<

He stiffened his muscles, gaze unwavering as Bounceberry cleaned his paw, it gently swaying at the force of the medicine cats tongue. Once he was done, he met Bounceberry's eyes as he began to describe the condition to him. Severe? No fur? What am I, a mole rat? He thought angrily as he flexed the claws he was able to, looking away as Bounceberry sought out his cobwebs. At the medicine cats words, he wondered how a cat so jittery could possibly deal with the sickly sweet scent of herbs, blood, and crisis's 24/7. It unnerved him, but also comforted him to know his clan's medicine cat was so tough, in the ways he needed to be. "Alright," he meowed gruffly, looking at his now cobweb-drowned paw. "So I won't need to be staying in here, correct?" He asked, his tail swishing in apprehension at the thought of staying in the medicine cats den for more than a day.
Bounceberry held up his tail in the air and curled the tip, he gave a brisk nod and a light purr, sounding satisfied, "N-nope! You're all set, just please, please stop in if anything happens to be acting up. I'm pretty confident in what I've said, but I can't be 100% sure, if you notice something acting weird pop back in here and I'll take another look."

He bowed his head and lowered his tail, signaling to the older cat that he was free to go.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 7th, 2022, 09:55 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Bounceberry held up his tail in the air and curled the tip, he gave a brisk nod and a light purr, sounding satisfied, "N-nope! You're all set, just please, please stop in if anything happens to be acting up. I'm pretty confident in what I've said, but I can't be 100% sure, if you notice something acting weird pop back in here and I'll take another look."

He bowed his head and lowered his tail, signaling to the older cat that he was free to go.
Rainysky

Silent relief flooded him at his tensed muscles relaxed, his tail stopped twitching as the thought of leaving the den presented itself to him. Nodding respectfully, he shakily got up, furrowing his brow and hardening his expression as he trotted out, the usual proud gleam in his eyes returning as he padded out with his beat up paw lifted above the ground. Grunting he made a massive effort to stop to turn around, glancing at the medicine cat. Nodding once again, he turned and headed towards his den.
Old February 14th, 2022, 12:11 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post

Mintkit squeaked as she landed and glared up and the medicine cat, considering his words. She did want to leave this horrible place! And even if it was a trap, holding her breath could hardly be called dangerous, right? But Mintkit was only doing this because she WANTED to, not because some stupid big cat had told her to!

Mintkit sat up, and still staring at Bounceberry, she slowly took a breath in and tried to hold it. As soon as she did, though, she began coughing again.
Bounceberry nodded his head and ducked into the back for a brief moment, coming out with some nice smelling leaves. His tail stayed curled, at his side.

"Y-you are sick," he said, matter of fact. "Here, eat these, they should make you feel a bit better," he swallowed, clearing his throat as he placed the leaves on the ground, "I would like you to stay here for a little while, you might get other kits sick."

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 16th, 2022, 10:17 AM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Bounceberry nodded his head and ducked into the back for a brief moment, coming out with some nice smelling leaves. His tail stayed curled, at his side.

"Y-you are sick," he said, matter of fact. "Here, eat these, they should make you feel a bit better," he swallowed, clearing his throat as he placed the leaves on the ground, "I would like you to stay here for a little while, you might get other kits sick."
Mintkit stared down at the foreign plants before her. She wasn't a rabbit! She didn't eat plants! Was the medicine cat crazy? Or... was he trying to POISON her?! Mintkit had heard once of some sort of berry that killed you, from her parents? Or was it from overhearing a conversation between some clan cats? Whatever, the point is, he's trying to kill me!

But... hmmm... these weren't berries... and they smelled soooooo goood... Maybe she's take a tiny taste... That couldn't hurt, right? Mintkit nibbled at the edge of one of the mysterious leaves. Wow, it WAS good! After shooting a suspicious glance at Bounceberry, the kit gobbled up the rest of the leaves. She felt a BIT better. Not all the way better, though, which was what she would have liked.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old February 20th, 2022, 11:45 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post

Mintkit stared down at the foreign plants before her. She wasn't a rabbit! She didn't eat plants! Was the medicine cat crazy? Or... was he trying to POISON her?! Mintkit had heard once of some sort of berry that killed you, from her parents? Or was it from overhearing a conversation between some clan cats? Whatever, the point is, he's trying to kill me!

But... hmmm... these weren't berries... and they smelled soooooo goood... Maybe she's take a tiny taste... That couldn't hurt, right? Mintkit nibbled at the edge of one of the mysterious leaves. Wow, it WAS good! After shooting a suspicious glance at Bounceberry, the kit gobbled up the rest of the leaves. She felt a BIT better. Not all the way better, though, which was what she would have liked.
Bounceberry let out a soft purr, sitting down and folding his legs under his chest, "I-it should keep you from ggetting any sicker, but you won't be very healthy yet. Think of it like a break from the noisy nursery." he explained, nodding his head as he spoke, "You will feel better soon, but have patience, if you need anything, let me k-know and I will fetch it for you."

He closed his eyes, letting the soft rays of the sun filter in through the cracks of the den, he looked content.

Bounceberry

Old March 2nd, 2022, 09:05 AM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Open//
~Oak’kit~

Oak’Kit sniffed his way into the medicine den, he hadn’t been here yet and his was bored so he thought he would do himself an exploration.
The den smelt icky, the sharp scent of herbs filled his nose.
He wondered where the medicine cats herbs were. He was curious about medicine cats. Why didn’t they become warriors? Why would any cat willingly decide to become anything but a warrior?
Well he guessed it was a good thing they did because otherwise the clan wouldn’t be able to care for themself.
Still, Oak’Kit found it odd.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Last edited by IcarusUntamed; March 2nd, 2022 at 09:06 AM.
Old March 11th, 2022, 06:02 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

( @Fletcher )
Fiercefire carried in his son, who was bleeding from his head and jaw. He was afraid Lynxpaw would die. "Bounceberry! Lynxpaw needs help, now!" He called into the den.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 11th, 2022, 06:06 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(closed)

Nightwing watched from the door, wondering how much trouble he was in. Dawnstar is going to have my head! He bolted off toward the warrior's den.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿