Today 07:22 AM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 06:17 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

starrywhisper - ultimate predator
female | 24 moons | warrior / queen
Massive dark blue she cat with white speckles and many large scars.
I with the ramblings of the kits in the nursery it was hard for a cat to catch even a wink of sleep in the nursery. And this had greatly affected the new queens mood indefinitely. With a dark scowl she scrambled from her nest and scampered outside to sit down. It was much colder out in the clearing than it actually was in the nursery.
@Wild_Roxy
( starting to think the lack of sleep is getting to me )

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 23rd, 2023, 06:21 AM
♡Boo! Did I get ya? ♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Rosecloud

She-Cat||Warrior

Rosecloud was already out in the clearing, chewing on a small mice. She doesn't look up from her meal as she keeps eating, keeping to herself.

(Maybe get some sleep? :] @Kass )

.⭒☆━ Active Cats ━☆⭒.
♥︎ Mistykit (Windclan)
♥︎ Midnightkit (Shadowclan)
♥︎ Shadow/Stone (Outsider)
♥︎ Cherry (Rouge)

Last edited by v4mp6re_b1t3; December 23rd, 2023 at 06:46 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 07:24 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Snakestorm, the newly made queen, was snoozing on his nest.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old December 24th, 2023, 03:03 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

cardinalkit
male | 4 moons | kit
A small brown nearly red cat with a darker stripe down their back, a few faint white speckles can be seen as well. Their right eye is silver while the left is a bright emerald green.

Sure enough, with his mother gone and his older brother and sister nowhere in sight, the cardinal laid nestled quietly in their mossy bed. Tucking his paws further beneath him, the cardinal found himself growing rather drowsy. However, in Shadowclan there is never a dull moment, especially in the nursery. A loud squawk from the nest next to his made him flinch and scurry backwards. If there was anything Cardinals hated more than rude cats, it was the loud cats who couldn’t keep their traps shut.

With a loud grumble of displeasure, he found himself carefully climbing out of his usual nest and began to plod towards the darker area of the nursery. Nearing the back, he found the space to be a degree or two chillier than near the front and middle where most queens nested. Now that I think about it. as he took a glance at the nests in the back, he found for them old and dusty, clearly unused in quite some time.

Biting back a retort, he climbed inside a dusty nest and tried his best to ignore the sneeze he definitely felt coming up. @raggedstalagmite. ( bearkit )

Last edited by Kass; December 24th, 2023 at 03:07 AM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 03:21 AM
meine maus.

Gender: afab -- ladybug / insect / wasp, he / him & she / her
Bump Policy: after three weeks
My Mood: Angry

@Kass
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
⁵ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵃᵐᵃᵇ ⁻ ⁿᵒⁿ ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ; ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortie with copper eyes.
stature of a tiny bear cub.
voice claim; wyborn lovat // spunky , unsure
❝ hey, come see this dragonfly! ❞

bearkit stirred in his nest as he felt another nestle beside him. in a quite uncomfortable position, he yawned, sitting up and looking around. who was in his bed? he wasn't sure, he never could really see well.. was it elkkit? no, couldn't be, elkkit was more lean and bony. who was this? ``hello? wh-who's laying with me?`` he yawned, his voice shaky. he was getting hot- he might as well just get up and jump inside of one of the snow piles in the clearing again, like he did last time. he was radiating warmth; he could guess that was most likely why they were in his bed with him, but he doesn't really like surprise physical affection with anyone he hasn't really met, so, yeah, he wasn't really sure who it was, so stayed silent. although the other figure was quite colder than him, so he might as well.

laying back down tiredly, he placed his big ol' paw onto the other's spine, his chin on their side, collecting their seeping cold temperature. bearkit himself was getting hot again, as expected. but he was still tired. snuggling into the other, he purred, eyes closing rather quickly. he was so tired that he forgot to register that the other might not like the fact that he was snuggling with them..
Old December 24th, 2023, 03:38 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Cardinalkit
It hadn’t come to his attention that there might be another living soul in the nest he had climbed into until a sleepy voice next to him spoke up. Cardinalkit knew he wasn’t much of a talker by nature and much preferred to remain quiet, but if he had intruded in another cat's nest he would make up for it. C-c-cardinal'kit he stuttered softly as he felt the other cat nestle back down.

Good he doesn’t seem hostile like most cats. but when the other kit began to snuggle with him, he felt his heartbeat quicken. Sure, the other cat was warm and fluffy and definitely probably thrice his size, but he was never shown affection like this by anyone, not even his own mother and father. Fearing this moment might end if he moved or spoke, he simply laid there frozen to the spot while allowing his mind to wander.

Taking a moment, he parted his mouth and inhaled the scent of the cat next to him. Making sure to firmly plant it inside his head. Not soon after, he felt his own much smaller purr join in with the loud rumbling one next to him. This feels nice..I wish shimmerkit was still around. Mama said he would come back..but he’s been gone for so many moons..

@raggedstalagmite.

Last edited by Kass; December 24th, 2023 at 03:40 AM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 03:51 AM
meine maus.

@Kass
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit had begun to purr louder at the hearing that the other was purring. cardinalkit, was it? cute name, it was. he'd never spoke to anyone with the name cardinal- that was for sure. letting out small trill, he yawned, his paws bringing the smaller kit closer. eyes still closed, his head lifted, he groomed the other kit's ear affectionately, smoothing out their fur to make them more comfortable. they smelled like pine; and bearkit liked it. he wasn't sure of what he smells like but he hoped it was something cardinalkit enjoyed. he brought cardinalkit closer when he felt him shivering, engulfing the tinier kit in his fur completely, trying to warm them up.

bearkit seemed warm, couldn't that be enough? he hoped elkkit was around, he was getting kinda dull.. there's never a moment where it's bland with elkkit around, everything comes crashing all down all at once. he liked the calm company of others, they brought him solidarity and a chance of having a break.

Old December 24th, 2023, 04:09 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Cardinalkit
feeling himself being pulled closer into the embrace he felt no obligation to fight back. Sinking deep into the other cats warm fur and caring licks he found himself tearing up. Why am I like this? It’s just affection?! Why does this make me cry? Why..why.. gritting his tiny teeth a hard as he could he glared daggers into the ground. Turning his head slightly to the side so Bearkit couldn’t see through his weakly constructed walls of steel.

T-thank you.. it hurt to speak but he continued anyways f-for sharing y-your nest with m-me it was like being next to the one cat he could trust through thick and thin. He felt a certain connection as he laid there simply drinking in the warm comfort that bearkit gave him.

W-what’s your n-name? it had only hit him then that he didn’t know his saviors name! Ears immediately perking upwards he nearly strained himself to hear what the cat next to him would say. Anticipation gnawing in his stomach.

@raggedstalagmite.

Old December 24th, 2023, 12:05 PM
meine maus.

@Kass

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit paused, nuzzling his face into the other kit's neck. he felt affectionate today, so he'd show it. cardinalkit seemed like he liked it, so he'd continue. ``my name's bearkit,`` he whispered, cuddling into his new friend. his stubby tail wagged happily, his face content and his body relaxed.``you're cardinalkit, right? you have a pretty name.`` he purred, bringing them closer. wrapping his paws around the smaller, he brought them closer, purring louder.

he liked cardinalkit's company, but elkkit was more energetic. why was he so attached to elkkit? it wasn't like he.. liked.. him. he was just a friend, right? bearkit would never admit it, but he was kinda into elkkit. he was energetic, they were like polar opposites although two peas in a pod. they were inseparable- i mean, bearkit thought they were- but elkkit was rather spacious, so hid doubts were altered. was elkkit really a friend, or just somecat.. existing alongside him?

no need to worry, he had cardinalkit to keep him company for now.

his paws kneading into the air, he closed his eyes, nuzzling them further.

Last edited by jaguar !! ^^; December 24th, 2023 at 12:05 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 01:10 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Cardinalkit
As bearkit complemented his name he found himself smiling, something he hadn’t done since his brother went missing. M-my momma s-said cardinal is a p-pretty red bird..b-but they are sometimes b-brown as well. allowing his bushy fluffy tail to wrap around the bigger cat he let silence take over the small nest.

It had honestly been forever. He had never once felt this at peace with anyone and the feeling was certainly very new and unusual for him. I-I wouldn’t necessarily call I-it a p-pretty name. I-it’s more c-common than you t-think. However I’m really appreciative o-of your compliment!
@raggedstalagmite.

( sorry it’s so short- )