Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:36 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:05 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:01 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2017, 03:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
A mew of victory escaped her as she escaped from his grasp and retreated, coming to a stop a fox length away from him. Her head was turned towards him, as if she was staring him down. Daring him to approach her. She was ready for it, crouched and tail lashing. Her ears were angled forward, waiting to hear a shift from his direction. Her jaws were parted, prepared to smell his scent growing stronger.
Her paws began to carry her around him, circling the tom. She was just waiting, fully prepared for an attack. But then she stopped, frozen. His demeanor changed, he wasn't focused on the game anymore. Flattening her ears, she stood straight up, facing him as she tried to get a read on what had changed. Did she do something? Surely she hadn't, as he had been the one to start their battle. Her tail lashed once behind her, showing her frustration as she couldn't figure out what was wrong.
"Badgerpaw?" She questioned softly, taking a few steps toward him in a cautious manner. "What's wrong?" She wasn't sure if that was the right question to ask, but she didn't want to ask if he was okay. No one responded truthfully to that question. "Did I.... Did I do something? If so, I'm sorry."
She was worried, stiffening and trying to bury into a shell again. She was afraid she had messed up, and would lose him again. She couldn't live with that. He was her other half, and the thought of losing him once more ripped her heart out.

Now, at first Badgerpaw had been planning to use her taking her guard down as an advantage - but then when he realized she was truly worried, and apologizing, his own guard went down as well and he looked at her with a worried expression in his yellow hues. "No, you didn't do anything! I was just thinking, how... you would look if you, um, had eyes, I was thinking about you with... blue ones. Or green ones. I promise I'm fine, there's nothing wrong, I'm... I'm really okay." But his mood to play had almost vanished now.

The surprise and worry that he had felt at her blaming herself, or at least assuming she had done something wrong, had faded by now... but the slight stunned feeling still remained. Badgerpaw's yellow hues gleamed as he sat down and tried to think for a moment. Once he could regroup? When she approached, he would be able to move back into the game. This had happened to Badgerpaw before, not when he was a kit... just recently. But he seriously doubted it was anything to worry about, after all, everyone had an off day... did they not?

But the day would pass and Badgerpaw would be fine. Really and truly, he would be okay. It was just going to take a little contemplation on his part as to how to get back into this whole game-playing thing... for it had been so long, Badgerpaw had almost forgotten.

It was a strange thing for him to forget, being a key part of his past, but he hadn't had to play in a long time and his competitive nature had grown... making it harder for him to truly play and realize it was only a game without accidentally hurting one of the other members. And if he hurt Lostpaw? He would never forgive himself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:07 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Pearlstream smiled, glad he cared so much about if she had a good day.
He cared about all his mates, which annoyed Pearlstream, but she went with it. She had to. However she still felt good that he cared so much about her having a good day. It made her feel loved, it made her feel like she had the spotlight. Which she deserved. He seemed to take it so seriously if there was a single down her day. If someone upset her, it seemed as though he would seek out the cat to his very last breath. It was so sweet. Probably the reason she loved him with all her heart.

The molly didn't want him to harm any cat. Even if they were Needlescar.
Even if they were on of his other mates, which he would probably never hunt down. Actually he would never hunt down. But anyway, the point was she didn't want him to harm any cat that annoyed her. That would be cruel. Honeythistle was not a cruel cat, he didn't deserve a bad reputation just because he was helping one of his mates.

"No, it's all fine." she purred reassuringly. she decided it would be best if he stayed out of her and Needlescar's arguments. She knew she was partially lying. she did want him to do something. But she didn't want him to hurt anyone. For now, it was perfectly fine.
''Good.'' Honeythistle purred, his voice somewhat deep, but soothing. If she said she was fine, then all was good. Probably something didn't go her way today. Honeythistle noticed that she would have ''bad days'' whenever something didn't go her way. It made him think, before he met her, if she were spoiled by her parents. For Honeythistle, he received a lot of affections from his mother--which made him who he was today. A tom that could give so much love to everyone around him.

''I don't want to have to put anyone in their grave.'' Now, this sounded like a joke, but coming from Honeythistle? It was probably more than a simple joke. It was the downright truth, but the tom had a way of joking in a cruel manner. Sometimes what he found humorous was a darkened path. In all honesty, he didn't like jokes about death or killing. So, what he said was the truth. He would put someone in their grave if they dared harm his loved ones.

The tom studied the clearing, taking in every cats' pelt or their actions. Most of them were sharing tongues of some sort, or even relaxing to themselves. Honeythistle had his daily nap, and he was ready to continue on the day. His other mate, Strawberrythorn recently had a litter of newborn kits. Two little she-kits. Two little princesses that he adored. He debated on whether paying them a visit or not, but decided he would wait. Pearlstream was the first to approach him, and he was a tom that wanted to play fair. He loved spending time with her anyway, and he always tried to keep her satisfied, especially since she wasn't pregnant or nursing a litter like his other mates. So, he pondered on what they could do. For Honeythistle, anything was alright as long as it kept his mate happy. ''You have anything else plan for the day?'' He asked, sitting down on his haunches, as he lifted a paw to give it a lick. ''Maybe we can do something before I go see my kits.''
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:12 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Now, at first Badgerpaw had been planning to use her taking her guard down as an advantage - but then when he realized she was truly worried, and apologizing, his own guard went down as well and he looked at her with a worried expression in his yellow hues. "No, you didn't do anything! I was just thinking, how... you would look if you, um, had eyes, I was thinking about you with... blue ones. Or green ones. I promise I'm fine, there's nothing wrong, I'm... I'm really okay." But his mood to play had almost vanished now.

The surprise and worry that he had felt at her blaming herself, or at least assuming she had done something wrong, had faded by now... but the slight stunned feeling still remained. Badgerpaw's yellow hues gleamed as he sat down and tried to think for a moment. Once he could regroup? When she approached, he would be able to move back into the game. This had happened to Badgerpaw before, not when he was a kit... just recently. But he seriously doubted it was anything to worry about, after all, everyone had an off day... did they not?

But the day would pass and Badgerpaw would be fine. Really and truly, he would be okay. It was just going to take a little contemplation on his part as to how to get back into this whole game-playing thing... for it had been so long, Badgerpaw had almost forgotten.

It was a strange thing for him to forget, being a key part of his past, but he hadn't had to play in a long time and his competitive nature had grown... making it harder for him to truly play and realize it was only a game without accidentally hurting one of the other members. And if he hurt Lostpaw? He would never forgive himself.
Lostpaw was scarily quiet when he said he was imaging her with eyes. She faced him, stiffer than ever, and didn't respond. It wasn't because she was upset with what he said. In fact, she found it heartwarming that he imagined her with colorful eyes. But, she remembered something from her childhood. Before Martenleap found her and brought her to the clan.
Her brother, the only one who actually liked her. He told her about the outside world often, when she was scared that her mother would get angry with her and abuse her. He described the den, and forest they lived in. He told her what their family looked like. There was a common trait all of them shared.
Her mother had blue eyes, and all of her siblings had blue eyes. It was a safe bet she did too, but she didn't want to have blue eyes. It connected her to her mother, the she-cat who hated her for being eyeless. For being disabled.
"Blue. I probably have blue eyes." She muttered, snapping her head away from him. She wasn't upset with him, but it probably seemed that way. She was just hurting. It had been so long since she thought of the family that she lived only three moons with. Lostpaw didn't want to remember them, so why now?
Shaking her head, she stepped towards Badgerpaw, reaching his side in no time. Burying her face within his shoulder, she breathed in his scent, trying to calm down. "I'm sorry, I'm not upset with you." She murmured this, not pulling away from him just yet. He made her feel safe, comfortable. He made her forget that her mother hated her, made her life miserable. He made her happy.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Good.'' Honeythistle purred, his voice somewhat deep, but soothing. If she said she was fine, then all was good. Probably something didn't go her way today. Honeythistle noticed that she would have ''bad days'' whenever something didn't go her way. It made him think, before he met her, if she were spoiled by her parents. For Honeythistle, he received a lot of affections from his mother--which made him who he was today. A tom that could give so much love to everyone around him.

''I don't want to have to put anyone in their grave.'' Now, this sounded like a joke, but coming from Honeythistle? It was probably more than a simple joke. It was the downright truth, but the tom had a way of joking in a cruel manner. Sometimes what he found humorous was a darkened path. In all honesty, he didn't like jokes about death or killing. So, what he said was the truth. He would put someone in their grave if they dared harm his loved ones.

The tom studied the clearing, taking in every cats' pelt or their actions. Most of them were sharing tongues of some sort, or even relaxing to themselves. Honeythistle had his daily nap, and he was ready to continue on the day. His other mate, Strawberrythorn recently had a litter of newborn kits. Two little she-kits. Two little princesses that he adored. He debated on whether paying them a visit or not, but decided he would wait. Pearlstream was the first to approach him, and he was a tom that wanted to play fair. He loved spending time with her anyway, and he always tried to keep her satisfied, especially since she wasn't pregnant or nursing a litter like his other mates. So, he pondered on what they could do. For Honeythistle, anything was alright as long as it kept his mate happy. ''You have anything else plan for the day?'' He asked, sitting down on his haunches, as he lifted a paw to give it a lick. ''Maybe we can do something before I go see my kits.''

Pearlstream liked the idea of going hunting. When he said before he went to see his kits it made Pearlstream feel bad. Pearlstream never had many kits. She had only had a litter of one kit. It made her feel bad that his other mates currently had kits. Sure she loved her only kit, but she was jealous of his other mates. Having more than one kit! That seemed so lucky too Pearlstream. She pouted. Maybe she could have another litter of kits, but this time with two of three? Pearlstream really, really, really wanted more than one kit. Than he would spend more time with her in the nursery if she had another litter.

"No, I don't have anything planned." she said, trying her best not to pout. "We can go hunting." Pearlstream moved over closer to him.
Maybe if she went hunting with him they could stay out longer than usual,
more attention for her! It didn't exactly seem likely, but she was willing to go for it. Erasing her pout, though not completely, she stood up. "C'mon."
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw thought so hard his brain started to hurt," very punny, why that pun packed a punishing punch that was so hard it felt like it was puncturing my skin(also forgive me if I don't use punctuation here and there)," Branchpaw purred in satisfaction at his pun skills, if that was even a thing, although he knew it was a good skill to have to lighten the mood if it was ever needed.

(MWA HA HA HA!!!! XD)
(HAHAHA Yes yes yes that was the best post ever)
Shadekit burst into laughter, so hard tears formed in his eyes and he rolled onto his back while he shook with cachinnation. He looked up at Branchpaw, who was now upside down, he took breaths to calm himself before attempting to make a funny face at his friend, closing one eye, flopping one ear and sticking his tounge out in hopes to make Branchpaw laugh. He opened his eyes and tried to cross them, his eyes were facing each other for seconds before something in the air tickled his nose, quickly he sat up, and sneezed. He frowned, "I don't think the world approves of my funny faces."
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
@Blue wishes
[ I'm so sorry this took so long, I ended up passing out earlier today and only a few minutes ago did I come around. I was alone in the house and since waking up I've concluded I,mom or than the fall onto my kitchen floor. So it's going to be short and I'm still sorry for not posting earlier! ]

Tempestjay lay on his side. The remains of a crow nestled between his paws and a pile of feathers. He licked his jaws and yawned. It was a good day of hunting through the boggy territory. It meant most prey had drowned which wasn't good or flew to the safety of the trees which meant the few morsals of prey that still remained was birds. His favorite. The black and white Tom slowly raised himself onto his paws and raked his claws down a line in the grass. He dug a small hole and swept the bone remains into the hole before patching it up. He bent over to take a hold of his feathers and padded off toward the Warriors den where he visited his nest and dropped them off. Than padded back out into the sunlight and purred when he felt the sun warm his fur. He had a thing to do today. A specific mission he was intent on completing. Wherever goldeneye was he was planning on finding him and having a good talk about the day when the flood happened. It still haunted his memories.
(( It's fine, trust me :3 ))

Goldeneye was still trying to calm himself, even after the flood. Anxiety didn't always want to be nice to him, often leaving him still stressed moons after things happened. For now, he was just eating a piece of prey, a bird at that, he had never really like birds, but, for the situation the clan was in currently, he could eat it. Maybe he should find Tempestjay at some point, thank him for saving his life. The deputy looked down again, for now he was just going to focus on eating his meal for the day. The past couple of days had been crazy, and he didn't really want to think about them. However, it was there every time he went out into the territory, only making him more and more anxious. Being in camp was the only way to calm him, taking a deep breath in, he started to look around for Tempestjay. Once he had spotted the tom, the deputy watched him, to not loose sight of the tom that saved his life, so he could thank him more formally once he was done.

(( Sorry for my shorter post as well :3 ))
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:33 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post

(HAHAHA Yes yes yes that was the best post ever)
Shadekit burst into laughter, so hard tears formed in his eyes and he rolled onto his back while he shook with cachinnation. He looked up at Branchpaw, who was now upside down, he took breaths to calm himself before attempting to make a funny face at his friend, closing one eye, flopping one ear and sticking his tounge out in hopes to make Branchpaw laugh. He opened his eyes and tried to cross them, his eyes were facing each other for seconds before something in the air tickled his nose, quickly he sat up, and sneezed. He frowned, "I don't think the world approves of my funny faces."
(*bows* tank you, tank you)
As Shadekit burst into laughter Branchpaw stood there startled, he didn't think his joke was THAT funny. As Shadekit made weird faces at him, he tried to hold back a laugh, but when Shadekit sneezed and said that he didn't think the world approved of his funny faces, he couldn't hold it back anymore, so he burst out into laughter.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 12th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker nudged one of the two little fluff balls closer to her. She started to lick one, after a moment she heard the other. The girl kitten cry out a sad little mewel. She started to lock her too, then she switched back and forth between the two till she felt that both were clean enough. She purred and laid her head on her paws. Her tail swished back and forth behind her. She looked up at Coldhearted and grinned broadly. Though she was tired and wanted to sleep, she also wanted to stay awake so she could visit with Coldhearted a bit before he had to go back to the warriors den.
@Constellation
Coldhearted cocked his head at the two little kits. They were so tiny, little things. Fragile things. He didn't think this day would come so fast. It was...something amusing to him, yet he was scared. He didn't know how to be a father. Well, a good father. He feared that he would disappoint them, but he saw how Cloverwhisker was being tender with him, and it made his heart clenched. He continued to watch the small bundles of fur as they nursed from their mother, and a little bit of happiness seeped its way into his heart. The tom padded up in front of her, gently lowering his head down to touch the top of her forehead. ''Go to sleep. You looked drained.'' He said, his voice holding a bit of amusement.

One kit, a boy rolled around for a bit, kneading his small paws against the ground because at first it was hard to find what he was looking for. The scent was strong. Intoxicating to him, yet far out his reach. The orange tom began to mew--whine out loud to receive some attention, but as he felt the warm fur that he would come to soon know as his mother, he latched on quickly, and began sucking contently.
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
(*bows* tank you, tank you)
As Shadekit burst into laughter Branchpaw stood there startled, he didn't think his joke was THAT funny. As Shadekit made weird faces at him, he tried to hold back a laugh, but when Shadekit sneezed and said that he didn't think the world approved of his funny faces, he couldn't hold it back anymore, so he burst out into laughter.
(*applauds*)
Shadekit suppressed a giggle, but then ended up chuckling nonstop, even though the joke should've faded away, anytime he looked at Branchpaw his laughscams stronger and stronger. He looked at the ground, laughing on small chokes when he looked up, when he controlled himself, he turned his head to Branchpaw with a pleased expression, "what do you want to do now?"
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted cocked his head at the two little kits. They were so tiny, little things. Fragile things. He didn't think this day would come so fast. It was...something amusing to him, yet he was scared. He didn't know how to be a father. Well, a good father. He feared that he would disappoint them, but he saw how Cloverwhisker was being tender with him, and it made his heart clenched. He continued to watch the small bundles of fur as they nursed from their mother, and a little bit of happiness seeped its way into his heart. The tom padded up in front of her, gently lowering his head down to touch the top of her forehead. ''Go to sleep. You looked drained.'' He said, his voice holding a bit of amusement.

One kit, a boy rolled around for a bit, kneading his small paws against the ground because at first it was hard to find what he was looking for. The scent was strong. Intoxicating to him, yet far out his reach. The orange tom began to mew--whine out loud to receive some attention, but as he felt the warm fur that he would come to soon know as his mother, he latched on quickly, and began sucking contently.
She gently butted her head against his "I don't want to sleep untill until you go back to the warriors den, I want to spend as much time with you.." She yawned loud and long "as I can" she curled her tail up around her kittens and laid her head on her paws.

Fawnkit mewed and latched onto her mother the suckle.