Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:21 PM
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:13 PM

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Mikado hurriedly finished eating and leaped up to face his mentor. "Can we go out now?" Mikado wanted to get out fast and start to really practise his moves. His old mentor never taught him anything. "Please?" He excitedly raced around the clearing.
"Fine." She let out an exasperated sigh. Standing up, she had to look down on her apprentice as she loomed over him. "But stay close to me and don't scare away all the prey." She said, leading the way out of camp.

(You mention me in territory?)

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusPaw purred happily. "I'm an apprentice!!" He licked her face and hopped around happily.
"Good job Cactuspaw." She purred. Knowing her apprenticeship would be soon also, she said, "I can't wait for mine!!"

No star is lost at all

Old August 10th, 2018, 01:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Lorelai hadn’t been to RiverClan in a long time. In fact, she hadn’t been there since she was a young warrior… and everything felt different. The territory looked slightly different, but that was to be expected - things grew, or were ripped up, and since she’d been gone so long, there were bound to be some changes. She’d gotten the news of Bucknight’s cruel reign being over, and she’d heard that Russetstar was the new leader. That had been a long, long time ago… and to be honest, Lorelai would have been surprised if he was still leading. She just hoped there wasn’t another cat like Bucknight in charge, and that the news she had heard was true. She could see the entrance to the camp just ahead, and it was only a few moments later that she stepped back into RiverClan’s camp. It wasn’t the grand arrival she had expected, and there was no one there waiting to greet her right away.

All of her old friends and family were probably dead by now, anyways… Bucknight must’ve killed them, or they had died in the battle. Lorelai wished she hadn’t run. She had been young and scared and stupid, and she had run away from her Clan in hopes that she could find a better place to stay. Since her own home didn’t feel safe anymore. It had been stupid to run to the other Clans, since they were also being run by cruel leaders, but some part of Lorelai had thought that it would be better. Maybe they would take her in, treat her right… no one had. So she had gone to Twolegplace, a longer journey than she had expected, and she had made a home there. The twolegs weren’t as bad as she had always been told, or at least hers weren’t, and she had been happy there.

They let her go outside and come back as she pleased, and she would always return in the evenings to check on them, and to let them fuss over her… she even learned to eat the disgusting dry pebbles of food that the twolegs gave her, occasionally with some of their own food, and eventually they had started feeding her mushy wet stuff that wasn’t much better than the dry food. The twolegs had had a dog, and at first, Lorelai had been terrified of him - but he was tiny in the beginning, and even though he grew up and was soon much bigger than she was, she got along with him just fine. He was nothing like the vicious creatures she had heard about. Unfortunately, he was hit by a monster on the Thunderpath and died just a little while before Lorelai left. It had been at least three seasons since he had died, and Lorelai sometimes wondered about her twolegs.

Were they doing okay? Had they gotten another cat, or a dog? Perhaps they would have twoleg kits of their own one day, and then they wouldn’t be so lonely. Lorelai knew better than to talk about her twoleg family here, however. Most of the cats here wouldn’t understand that not all twolegs were so bad, and chances were… they were going to kick her out again. But Lorelai was not going to leave. She was going to stand her ground, because this was her home… and she refused to leave again.

@starfall

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 11th, 2018, 12:46 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Good job Cactuspaw." She purred. Knowing her apprenticeship would be soon also, she said, "I can't wait for mine!!"
CactusPaw grinned and sat next to HoneyKit, wrapping his tail around the Molly. He shuffled closer to her as his fur began rubbing against hers.
Old August 11th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Willowsky gave a small smile; she could sense the awkwardness in the air, though she wasn't sure if it was at her own fault. She could be a pretty awkward cat herself, proven by her muttered, "Alright, I'll just be going... to grab some prey then." She stood and walked halfway to the pile before realizing something and turning around. "Er... Wolfheart? Is there any preference of yours?" She was embarrassed, but knew she'd be more embarrassed if she chose a prey that he ended up not liking. In that case, she'd not only be embarrassed but also feeling bad for not asking in the first place to make sure he'd be content. Her twitching tail and flickering eyes, that couldn't settle on one thing to look at, gave away her unease. Willow was never comfortable around cats that she didn't know that well and went through a stage of unease around them. If this didn't scare the other cat off, however, she'd warm up to them eventually.

Wolfheart smiled at the molly, in response to her own smile. The tom sat there waiting for a moment, off in his own little world. He was awakened when she spoke, and the tom smiled softly when she asked if he had a preference. He could sense she was embarrassed, and held back from smiling in a amused way. "I don't actually, whatever you pick is fine," The tom said with a smile and a dip of his head. He wasn't really sure how to react, how she wanted him to act. Wolfheart was aware that they had not gotten of to the best start, but he tried to be polite and kind, though the awkwardness and unease was obvious to them and any watching cats.
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
CactusPaw grinned and sat next to HoneyKit, wrapping his tail around the Molly. He shuffled closer to her as his fur began rubbing against hers.
Feeling the comfort of the older tom's fur against hers, she purred for awhile, content. But soon, she felt restless and wanted to play - after all, she was still a kit. "Want to play?" She asked.

No star is lost at all

Old August 11th, 2018, 12:44 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Feeling the comfort of the older tom's fur against hers, she purred for awhile, content. But soon, she felt restless and wanted to play - after all, she was still a kit. "Want to play?" She asked.
CactusPaw purred happily. “Yeah! Maybe we could run out into the territory again...” he looked from side to side, pretending to be mischievous and secretive.
Old August 12th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
CactusPaw purred happily. “Yeah! Maybe we could run out into the territory again...” he looked from side to side, pretending to be mischievous and secretive.
"Maybe." But part of it wouldn't be as fun anymore. He had all the freedom in the clans at his paws, yet, he still stuck with her. She was just slowing him down. But maybe.. "TAG!" She yelled, smacking her paw into his chest before he could react. Then, before he knew what was happening, she sprinted.

No star is lost at all

Old August 14th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Galekit was asleep in his nest when he felt a minor stirring beside him. He struggled to open his small eyes, grogginess making his moves slow. He lifted his head above the soft nest of moss he was nestled in and peeped out just in time to see his mother slip outside the nursery walls. His eyes widened, all his tiredness gone. Where was she going? Was she leaving him?! Quickly getting to his paws, Galekit stumbled out of the nursery on wobbly legs. The small tom kit exited the nursery a heartbeat later and scampered over toward Rainpelt. "W-what are y-y-you doing-doing?"

@Charmer
Rainpelt sighed, not turning her head as she heard the familiar, unsteady scampering of the kit behind her. "I am just getting some air, Galekit. I'll be back in in just a minute." She waved her tail dismissively as she added. "Go on and go back to sleep." Was it so much to ask for a moment of peace? Was the cost of that too high a price for the likes of Rainpelt in Starclan's eyes?

Old August 15th, 2018, 10:14 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt sighed, not turning her head as she heard the familiar, unsteady scampering of the kit behind her. "I am just getting some air, Galekit. I'll be back in in just a minute." She waved her tail dismissively as she added. "Go on and go back to sleep." Was it so much to ask for a moment of peace? Was the cost of that too high a price for the likes of Rainpelt in Starclan's eyes?
Galekit blinked up at her, his blue eyes round. Did she not want him here right now? Was that why she told him to go back to his nest? Looking at the ground, the kit turned around and began to pad back to the nursery. Instead of entering, he sat just outside the nursery, half hidden beneath the overhanging undergrowth. He watched his mother alone and felt a twinge in his heat. She looked unhappy. After a couple minutes had passed, he stood up and tottered over. "I-I'm not t-tired." Gaekit meowed, looking down at his paws.