Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:14 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by wendigo
Today 07:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2017, 01:32 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Isn't Thrushwing gonna make teh first move?)
Jaystorm sat down tiredly closely next to him, their fur brushing. She layed down with her head on her paws and nodded sleepily, too exhausted to make heir report.
((His whiskers twitched for a reason :3))

Thrushwing layed his tail on Jaystorm's back. Purring, laying down with her. "You know, I waited for a moment like this..." He mewed, laying his head down.
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:35 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
((His whiskers twitched for a reason :3))

Thrushwing layed his tail on Jaystorm's back. Purring, laying down with her. "You know, I waited for a moment like this..." He mewed, laying his head down.
( )

Jaystorm didn't stiffen or bristle at his touch. Some would say this was because of how tired she was; but in reality it was because of a different reason.
"So have I," the molly purred.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; June 30th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:49 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
( )

Jaystorm didn't stiffen or bristle at his touch. Some would say this was because of how tired she was; but in reality it was because of a different reason.
"So have I," the molly purred.
Thrushwing's eyes widened. Had she felt the same way as he did for her? "Jaystorm, we've been friends for awhile, and I wanted to ask...could we be mates..?" His heartbeat went faster, the thought of her saying no would kill him, it felt.
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:53 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing's eyes widened. Had she felt the same way as he did for her? "Jaystorm, we've been friends for awhile, and I wanted to ask...could we be mates..?" His heartbeat went faster, the thought of her saying no would kill him, it felt.
*says no*
XD)
Awake in an instant, Jaystorm gasped. "You- you've felt like this, too?" Her heart thudded in her chest. All this time, I've wanted this. And now I can't even bring myself to say "yes"? She thought crossly.
Nuzzling the tom, she whispered, "Yes. I've loved you for a long time now... I don't think I could ever be happier then I am at this moment."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionblaze padded through the clearing. His yellow eyes was seeking out one she cat. And, one she cat alone. The stocky tom threw a smile at everyone he came passed, for he was always friendly and polite. Besides that, he knew his mother would had wanted him to act that way. Which, who he was looking for. Passionblaze needed to know some info. Mainly info on Burn...that Fox-hearted brother of his--and, that was only putting it lightly. He haven't heard from Burn in a while, and he was worried for him. After all, that was his brother. They came from the same litter. At one point, they had been best friend. And, now? It seemed like they were strangers.

If Passionblaze knew anyone would keep contact with Burn, it would be Springingsky--their mother. He continued to pad along, hoping to catch a glance at the snowy bengal. ''She has to be around here someone...'' He scrunched his nose, and flicked his ears. Looking up once, he caught the greenery of the leaves, and it made him smile. It reminded him of their father's eyes, and his brother's. Passionblaze didn't exactly share that eye color. His were more of a mixture of a greenish-yellow, but nonetheless dazzlingly as his brother's were.

''Momma!'' The tom stopped in his tracks, raised his tail as he looked around before he decided to lower it. His mother was an unpredictable feline. She did things on her own time, which Passionblaze admired a lot. He found her to be humorous, and her sassy personality always shone through. Most times he could remember her attitude from when they were kits. The tom went to sit under a tree, wrapping his tail limply around him, as his orbs searched around again. Perhaps, he was going about this the wrong way. ''What if she's in the elder den...?'' He tilted his head for a second, before a small chuckle escaped his maw. That was a high doubt that she would succumb to the elder's den. Very high doubt.

@RedHead

Last edited by Brilliance; June 30th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Flareheart seemed like such a nice cat to Hawkfeather! And, he shared her belief that the world would be a better place? Ooh, maybe he's going to be my new best friend!! Hawkfeather thought with a little smile coming over her features at that idea. If Flareheart were going to be her new best friend, she was going to have to get to know him better. Not that that had ever been a problem for the young feline. She was pretty good at getting to know other cats better. "Really? You want to go hunting with me? That's great!! Hey, and then we can patrol the borders and just talk! Because, you know, I don't know that much about you and I want to. I mean, you're a new friend! Or a new cat. I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new to the Clans??" Hawkfeather asked, her voice as quick and bubbly as before while she stared at the tom.

Some found Hawkfeather's staring rather unnerving, but of course, she believed it to be nothing but good. Why wouldn't someone find it nice to be stared at? Wasn't that like, a form of flattery or something? For her it was. Hawkfeather loved it when other cats stared at her, because she always imagined they were thinking such nice things about her. Like 'wow, isn't she cool?' or 'I'd want to have a nice long conversation with her sometime!' Of course, she was used to having hurtful things said about her too. Though Hawkfeather was pretty good at brushing all those things off and pretending that she was okay. Why did she pretend that? Who knew why the tabby did anything she did. "I want to know absolutely everything there is to know about you. If you have lots of friends, what your favorite color is, what your favorite prey is, which time of day you like best... and oh! What's your opinion on Snowstar? And Wheatfur? And Fennelnose?" She mewed, her voice reaching an excited pitch.

See, for Hawkfeather, this was the absolute form of friendship. Talking about colors and prey and friends... oh, she had forgotten to ask about his family! But that was okay. She would ask about that later. Probably much later, though Hawkfeather would have preferred for him to bring some subjects up too. Conversation was a two way thing! She couldn't come up with all the subject material. Okay, maybe she could, but... it would take a long time and Flareheart would most likely get bored.

"R-really? More... more then, um... then nice?" Her hues seemed to shimmer with confusion for a moment before the slightest smile broke out on her features. It was like watching the sun chase away clouds that had been there for a very long time. Stormwing's tail flicked over her paws, moving back and forth as though it had a mind of it's own and were uncertain of what to do. Stormwing didn't like it when she felt like that. Littlefoot was one of the nicest cats that Stormwing had met in a long time, and hopefully... hopefully he would stay. Hopefully she would be able to maintain this friendship. "Thank you." It was all she could think of to say, but it seemed right. Thank you.
Littlefoot could only nod, his smile unwavering. "You seem sweet," of course he wasnt just saying this to make the molly feel better, but he was actually being genuine. He himself dealt with his own issues. He commonly dealt with self acceptance, especially regarding his gender identity. Though recently things had been coming up for him, he knew there was alot of work to be done, but he was in a good place. And he wanted everyone around him to feel the same way with themselves. So if simply spending time with another cat who needed it most were to do that, then hed gladly do it. "Its no problem-honestly. Just dont be scared to talk to me, okay? I know we just met and all but," he looked up at her, "I wont hurt you."
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Passionblaze padded through the clearing. His yellow eyes was seeking out one she cat. And, one she cat alone. The stocky tom threw a smile at everyone he came passed, for he was always friendly and polite. Besides that, he knew his mother would had wanted him to act that way. Which, who he was looking for. Passionblaze needed to know some info. Mainly info on Burn...that Fox-hearted brother of his--and, that was only putting it lightly. He haven't heard from Burn in a while, and he was worried for him. After all, that was his brother. They came from the same litter. At one point, they had been best friend. And, now? It seemed like they were strangers.

If Passionblaze knew anyone would keep contact with Burn, it would be Springingsky--their mother. He continued to pad along, hoping to catch a glance at the snowy bengal. ''She has to be around here someone...'' He scrunched his nose, and flicked his ears. Looking up once, he caught the greenery of the leaves, and it made him smile. It reminded him of their father's eyes, and his brother's. Passionblaze didn't exactly share that eye color. His were more of a mixture of a greenish-yellow, but nonetheless dazzlingly as his brother's were.

''Momma!'' The tom stopped in his tracks, raised his tail as he looked around before he decided to lower it. His mother was an unpredictable feline. She did things on her own time, which Passionblaze admired a lot. He found her to be humorous, and her sassy personality always shone through. Most times he could remember her attitude from when they were kits. The tom went to sit under a tree, wrapping his tail limply around him, as his orbs searched around again. Perhaps, he was going about this the wrong way. ''What if she's in the elder den...?'' He tilted his head for a second, before a small chuckle escaped his maw. That was a high doubt that she would succumb to the elder's den. Very high doubt.

@RedHead
The snowy Bengal had made it back to camp after a morning of stretching out he limbs. Since the feline was getting old, she had to do that every morning to keep herself fit and healthy. She was still young compared to some cats, and had plenty of life left in her, but she wanted to remain a warrior as long as she could. So she had decided to start exercising in her younger old years. As she called them. Springingsky did have grandkits, but her oldest one was an apprentice, so still young. And the molly planned to live until she at least has great grandkits. And that would be easy to attain, considering her son Burn's nature. Ever since he was born, he had always been the more rebellious kit, constantly getting into trouble and not acting the way that she had raised him. Springingsky had taught both of her kits to be gentleman, but when Burn, Burntpaw at the time, hit apprentice age, he completely broke off that behavior. Springingsky could agree that Flamingpassion, her beloved mate, had been a little harsh on him, but he was only trying to keep him from getting hurt.

As she was casting her brilliant sky-blue eyes around the clearing, her sharp hearing picked up a few words. Her other son's, Passionblaze's, scent hit her nose, and she turned around to see him sitting not far away from her, facing the opposite direction. Hearing what he had said, she walked up to him, lashing her tail playfully. "Elder's den?! Blazey, how dare you even think about that?" Her voice was filled to the brim with amusement, but it still rang with authority, and her eyes danced with blue fire. Not the malicious, angry fire that always had filled Burn's eyes, but the feirce, protective kind of fire. "You're not allowed to even say those words until I'm at least 100 moons." Springingsky flicked her tail, coming to sit next to her son. Most cats would think she was joking, but really, she wasn't. She would fight any cat to the death of they tried to make her retire before her time.

Licking the top of Passionblaze's head, in which she had to stretch her neck a little because he was taller than her, the warrior prepared to share news with her son that she had just heard this morning, from a friendly Windclan cat. She always seemed to get lucky meeting cats on the border, as this one was a good friend of her son Burn's newest ex-mate, a Windclan Queen named Searwhisper. Even though Windclan and Thunderclan were not at good terms right now, Springingsky was able to make the young Windclan warrior talk. Let's just say that Springingsky might have thrown some insults in there before the other cat became friendly enough to talk. Springingsky waited for a moment though, wanting to know why Passionblaze had been looking for her in the first place.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot could only nod, his smile unwavering. "You seem sweet," of course he wasnt just saying this to make the molly feel better, but he was actually being genuine. He himself dealt with his own issues. He commonly dealt with self acceptance, especially regarding his gender identity. Though recently things had been coming up for him, he knew there was alot of work to be done, but he was in a good place. And he wanted everyone around him to feel the same way with themselves. So if simply spending time with another cat who needed it most were to do that, then hed gladly do it. "Its no problem-honestly. Just dont be scared to talk to me, okay? I know we just met and all but," he looked up at her, "I wont hurt you."
"I..." Stormwing wasn't quite sure what to say to that. She seemed sweet? Why did he think that? Or, a better question might be, why didn't she believe it? Again with him telling her he wouldn't hurt her. Softly, the feline shifted her weight. Was she supposed to believe him or not? For a moment Stormwing didn't say anything before she sighed. "You, um... you seem like a really... a really nice cat. But, I just - it's hard - it's hard to know who to trust these days. I'm just... worried, that's all. Nothing - nothing personal, nothing against y-you, I'm just being... careful." Yeah. Careful. Where had that gotten her in the past exactly? Not many places. But hey, being safe was more important.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
The snowy Bengal had made it back to camp after a morning of stretching out he limbs. Since the feline was getting old, she had to do that every morning to keep herself fit and healthy. She was still young compared to some cats, and had plenty of life left in her, but she wanted to remain a warrior as long as she could. So she had decided to start exercising in her younger old years. As she called them. Springingsky did have grandkits, but her oldest one was an apprentice, so still young. And the molly planned to live until she at least has great grandkits. And that would be easy to attain, considering her son Burn's nature. Ever since he was born, he had always been the more rebellious kit, constantly getting into trouble and not acting the way that she had raised him. Springingsky had taught both of her kits to be gentleman, but when Burn, Burntpaw at the time, hit apprentice age, he completely broke off that behavior. Springingsky could agree that Flamingpassion, her beloved mate, had been a little harsh on him, but he was only trying to keep him from getting hurt.

As she was casting her brilliant sky-blue eyes around the clearing, her sharp hearing picked up a few words. Her other son's, Passionblaze's, scent hit her nose, and she turned around to see him sitting not far away from her, facing the opposite direction. Hearing what he had said, she walked up to him, lashing her tail playfully. "Elder's den?! Blazey, how dare you even think about that?" Her voice was filled to the brim with amusement, but it still rang with authority, and her eyes danced with blue fire. Not the malicious, angry fire that always had filled Burn's eyes, but the feirce, protective kind of fire. "You're not allowed to even say those words until I'm at least 100 moons." Springingsky flicked her tail, coming to sit next to her son. Most cats would think she was joking, but really, she wasn't. She would fight any cat to the death of they tried to make her retire before her time.

Licking the top of Passionblaze's head, in which she had to stretch her neck a little because he was taller than her, the warrior prepared to share news with her son that she had just heard this morning, from a friendly Windclan cat. She always seemed to get lucky meeting cats on the border, as this one was a good friend of her son Burn's newest ex-mate, a Windclan Queen named Searwhisper. Even though Windclan and Thunderclan were not at good terms right now, Springingsky was able to make the young Windclan warrior talk. Let's just say that Springingsky might have thrown some insults in there before the other cat became friendly enough to talk. Springingsky waited for a moment though, wanting to know why Passionblaze had been looking for her in the first place.
Passionblaze grew startled upon his mother's voice, and he quickly snapped his head to turn and look at her, an audible purr escaping his maw. He adored his mother, that was for sure. She was the only she cat he found himself trusting, and he didn't know what he would do without her. His tail swished a bit as he moved over to make room for Springingsky. ''Oh, my. How can I forget?'' He mused, shaking his head. ''You don't even look a day past twenty moons, momma.'' He purred once more. He knew how serious she was when it came to retirement. He doubt she would be even need to retire any time soon. As long as she stayed out of wars...trouble..away from the other terrible things that were inevitable to get away from.

Like disease. Sickness. Or, mother nature itself. Truthfully, Passionblaze dreaded that day when his mother became too old, and would be forced to retire to the Elders' den. He wouldn't know what he would do without her. She was like the rock he leaned on, despite her slick attitude and sassy remarks. Though, he always knew they were out of love. ''Ah--sorry, momma! You can't blame me though,'' He chuckled, ''I thought you had friends you usually spoke with there. Please, spare me.'' He playfully remarked, and gently brushed his tail against her.

Now, for the real reason Passionblaze wanted to see his mother was because she knew everything that went on within Thunderclan--within all the clans. He didn't need Snowstar to tell him the news. The feline that could do that job sat next to him. How lucky was he? The tom's vivid yellow-green hues lit up brightly, ''So--I know you're dying to tell me,'' Haven't she always been? Wanting to tell him everything he asked for? It was quite the odd relationship, but he wouldn't change it for the world. Though he preferred to keep the news about Burn's activities hidden from his niece, Foxpaw. The recently became apprentice probably wouldn't care about her father, but still. Passionblaze felt that he needed to protect her. ''Lay it on me--gently, mother. Gently.'' He laughed. ''What's going on with that brother of mine?''

Last edited by Brilliance; June 30th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
HarmonyBlade was panting, trying to get over the shock, reminding himself that everyone was okay. "RedClaw, you're getting that checked out right?" He was referring to the many scratches all over bloody Redclaw. Then, the Tom turned to his shocked apprentice, Cherrypaw, and gave her orders. "Okay, Cherrypaw, if you and Icepaw are in good shape, could you please get some food from the prey pile? I think we all could use a decent meal after that..." HarmonyBlade nodded towards the large pile of prey in the corner of the camp, plump and juicy just waiting for a warrior to have his fill.
"Ya i will" redclaw said as cherrypaw got up and went to the fresh kill pile grabbing a vole for redclaw a mouse for herself a thrush for icepaw and a rabbit for her mentor carrying the prey back she set it down and carried her mouse and vole over to redclaw giving him the vole and laying next to him with her mouse icepaw grabbed her thrush and laid on his other side

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread