Renaming Links?
Last post by Myling
Today 04:45 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 04:06 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Sootkit chills in the back corner of the den.

[semi-open... ]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old December 9th, 2023, 12:51 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

~~ Mothkit ~~

(Dada come to save da day!)

Mothkit gasped slightly when she is pulled close to another kit. She glanced at the kit, letting herself be next to this cat she had no idea about, and then her sister comes and the words only make her cry more. She hadn't seen her parents in a while... A new cat came, saying he was Dawnstar's great-grandson. She shook her head. "I-"

Suddenly her father's voice made her jump. What? Huh? Did she summon him? He was yelling at Dreamingkit. Mothkit backed up and yelped when he pulled her closer, asking what was wrong. "I don't know what's happening... Cats aren't moving by the large thing Dawnstar stands on, and... And now all of this..." She mumbled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post

BONEKIT
The young tom looks between the family members before he hesitates and take shis leave. Now that their father is there, he knows that all will be fine and Mothkit has nothing more to worry about. He still does not know her from StarClan, so he shouldn't have interfered anyways - but what Dreamkit had said... Made him so angry.

~~Dreamkit~~
With a frown when her father yells at her, the beautiful little she-kit sits down - not too close to her sister but not too far either. if he thinks imma say sorry- she stops herself and looks at her father before she frowns again. She feels anger towards her father - ain't she supposed to have an opinion? Or was she supposed to be just another little minion of his that listens to every single word he speaks and does not question it?! Shaking the thought from her mind, she can't help but try to stop herself from rolling her eyes at how kind Vulturefang sounds when asking Mothkit what's wrong. Never has he asked her how she was - when was the last time they had actually spoken?

She feels something akin to anger as she looks at her father again, then at Mothkit who is being babied like a little child. They are not really children - not anymore. Dreamkit wishes that she would see less of her family because they all suck - they're so dirty and ugly and they all need help in some way. Especially her father. just look at him! ew. she shudders before looking away and frowning at the thought of her father. Half-tail twitching and folded ears flicking, she can't help but look out the nursery door and out at the sky.

"I don't know what's happening... Cats aren't moving by the large thing Dawnstar stands on, and... And now all of this..." Weak! Fool! Weak little-

She stops herself and turns to look at her sister with her cold, icy green-blue eyes. She can't help but shake her head in sadness - why are all her family members so weak? Her mask of indifference slips for a moment and shows a complete front of rage and sadness, but then it is quickly put back into place and her face is as life-like as a statue.

((i love Vulturefang, but Dream doesn't. she is entitled to her opinion even if it gets her killed))

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Listening to Mothkits whimpering, all the while ignoring Dreamkit's glare, Vulturefang hunched over closer to her level. Her question was straight forward, but was he willing to answer it? Well, she had to know at some point in time. No one held the childish demeanor for long. Humming in thought, he looked down at his daughter. " That's nothing you should be concerned about right now." he began, eyes somewhat softening. "Your clan mates have finally found peace.... Or whatever. They've passed from this life to the next. It happens to everyone. But hey, what can I tell ya', kid? That's jist life." the thought of death hadn't really scared him throughout his lifetime. The idea of vanishing for good sounded downright perfect.... No more consciousness. No more suffering with feelings you hated. Just, nothingness. Pitch black. But when you brought an afterlife into the picture, that's when it got concerning. Who wanted to exist for eternity in a slightly better place? Finally taking your last breaths, only to realize he had an infinite amount to go. Never ending, just a loop that when on and on and on.... Ugh... What a nightmare.

Shaking his own musings away, Vulturefang focused on the last part. " Now?" he couldn't help but roll his eyes. " Ignore all this, the other kids were just concerned about ya... And your sister jist has a weird way of expressing her concern... Good god, ain't that the truth." Eyes shifting over to squint at his spawn, he shook his head. Jesus... That kid acted just like him, and that right there was concerning. He was the last person who you'd want to develop a personality after. His kithood revolved around being a snob... Thinking you were better than everyone, but in all reality no one gave a damn about ya. That thought was a blow to his fragile teen ego, but now that he was older. He couldn't relate more. It all made since now; since no one cared about you, you were obligated to feel the same way. Of course there were exceptions to that... Like now, he was trying his hardest to make sure Mothkit was functioning fine. Why? Because she loved her dad, and he'd try his best to make sure he returned those feelings. It was the very least he could do.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 9th, 2023, 10:57 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Listening to Mothkits whimpering, all the while ignoring Dreamkit's glare, Vulturefang hunched over closer to her level. Her question was straight forward, but was he willing to answer it? Well, she had to know at some point in time. No one held the childish demeanor for long. Humming in thought, he looked down at his daughter. " That's nothing you should be concerned about right now." he began, eyes somewhat softening. "Your clan mates have finally found peace.... Or whatever. They've passed from this life to the next. It happens to everyone. But hey, what can I tell ya', kid? That's jist life." the thought of death hadn't really scared him throughout his lifetime. The idea of vanishing for good sounded downright perfect.... No more consciousness. No more suffering with feelings you hated. Just, nothingness. Pitch black. But when you brought an afterlife into the picture, that's when it got concerning. Who wanted to exist for eternity in a slightly better place? Finally taking your last breaths, only to realize he had an infinite amount to go. Never ending, just a loop that when on and on and on.... Ugh... What a nightmare.

Shaking his own musings away, Vulturefang focused on the last part. " Now?" he couldn't help but roll his eyes. " Ignore all this, the other kids were just concerned about ya... And your sister jist has a weird way of expressing her concern... Good god, ain't that the truth." Eyes shifting over to squint at his spawn, he shook his head. Jesus... That kid acted just like him, and that right there was concerning. He was the last person who you'd want to develop a personality after. His kithood revolved around being a snob... Thinking you were better than everyone, but in all reality no one gave a damn about ya. That thought was a blow to his fragile teen ego, but now that he was older. He couldn't relate more. It all made since now; since no one cared about you, you were obligated to feel the same way. Of course there were exceptions to that... Like now, he was trying his hardest to make sure Mothkit was functioning fine. Why? Because she loved her dad, and he'd try his best to make sure he returned those feelings. It was the very least he could do.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
~~Mothkit~~

{ @Spartan-117 }

(Sorry for the short post, and also I'd love more vulture and moth interactions)

Mothkit looks up at her father as he spoke. She didn't fully understand what he was talking about, but she was gonna pretend that she did. "Ok... I'll believe you there." She says, leaning on her father. Vulturefang was cool. He would be leader one day. Maybe... But who knows...
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:14 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit slept silently.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 10th, 2023, 09:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

cw: very bad animal skinning, blood :sweats:
Fallenkit
she/her | white molly with dark gray and black calico patches and vibrant blue eyes

She had swiped a mouse from the fresh kill pile to experiment with. Grabbing the rodent gently in her paws, she retreated to the far corner of the nursery where she sat, back to the rest of the den, frowning slightly as she stared at the dead mouse. Fallen recalled the cat skins that she had seen in the ShadowClan rulers' den, and since Dawnstar was Larkfire's mother, that made Fallen a part of Dawn's family. Right?

Fallen was going to go ahead and say yes; more family meant less loneliness. The calico furrowed her brow, staring at the most thoughtfully before hooking her claws into the creature's fur and dragging a claw down it's belly, scrunching up her nose as her cut was too deep. trying again, she had to try two more times before she made a shallow enough cut that she was able to slowly and methodically strip the animal of it's pelt. Crimson tinted the edges of the tiny, jagged pelt, but the young molly made quick work of cleaning that off. Staring down proudly at her work, she gave the skinned mouse to a nearby queen and kits before picking up the prey. Next, to groom herself. She quickly cleaned her fur, licking it until her tongue was numb and her fur was shiny as can be. Anxiously shifting her paws, she picked up the pelt and trotted out of the den. Time to meet her new grandma.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:46 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

((open!))

Shimmerkit
male(he/him)

Two amber eyes - one slightly darker than the other - looks around the nursery before the fluffy, dark kit lurks in the back. Watching everything, everyone that walks around. His too-large paws make him stumble when he stands, and the small little grey, black and white-speckled tom can't help but stretch and yawn. His clanmates are so boring and he's tired how they always look at him as if it's his fault if he gets into trouble. Like... Breh, come on! Can't they be any worse then this?

His fluffy little half-tail starts to thump the ground before he presses a paw onto it to make it stop moving. With a frown, he can't help but look at it - what is wrong with him? Why can't he just sit still for once? He can't help but feel as if he'll never be a good warrior or a good cat in general because of his little tics and the way he's always so twitchy and the fact that he can't talk right.

stupid, stupid, stupid Shimmerkit he knows they all say. He looks at the ground and digs his little claws into the soft dirt at his paws before he starts to tremble like a little leaf and his black fur is lifted by a little breeze. he can't help but jump and let out a soft cry before he covers his mouth with his large paws and glance around the nursery to see if anyone heard him.

It seems like they're all ignoring him, so... Maybe... Just maybe-

@Kass ((just in case you wanna interact with Shimmer!))

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Fawn; December 11th, 2023 at 12:57 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 12:15 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Sick

Midnightkit
They/Them - Non-Binary - Quiet but loves to go on adventures.

Midnightkit pads into the nursery, feeling slighty bored and slightly tired. They go to their nest, laid down and tried to sleep but was unsuccessful. They sat up and began to play around with the moss in their nest.
Old December 12th, 2023, 05:54 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Midnightkit

They/Them || Non-Binary || Quiet at first || 5 1/2 moons

Midnighkit heads to the playden and looks around quietly. They find a mossball and begins tossing it around, becoming playful with their new toy. They clawed at the mossball, tossed it in the air and catches it in their mouth.

Last edited by f0rg0tt3n_v0id; December 12th, 2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 08:20 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=peppermintbubble.;1504406]
~~Waterkit~~

{ @MockingRabbit }
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Mothcloud nodded, "I wish there fathers could see them now." the molly mewed, her words weren't meant to be rude or provoking, but they were grief-filled and genuine. A sad glint remained in her eyes as she licked Drowsykit, "Tinykit don't bother them, don't you dare do it Twistedkit! Spiritkit stay sitting, Nettlekit good job." Mothcloud ordered her kits softly.
Quote:

*Waterkit blinked, sniffing around the nursery slightly but stayed by her mother*

"Um... Why so many... Others?"

[ 2/100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Grasskit
A light grey she-cat, with dark grey/white brindle, and green eyes.

VC: a Polish accent.
Oh, what a pity.
Mama said Grasskit still had to sleep in there.
Grasskit's reaction?
Well...
Grasskit felt like she was going to wail.

She still did not want to go inside... that! It looked so claustrophobia inducing. What if somebody didn't see Grasskit laying on the floor and they accidentally... accidentally.. stepped on her?! She would have so many broken bones!
Oh, no!
"Ma... ma!" Being a young kit, Grasskit did not have that much in her vocabulary. The only 3 words she knew were mama, sleep, and hungry.

And her limited dictionary was not helpful at all.
There are way more words, but there is no way they're all going to be listed, right?
After all, most are words that Grasskit can't even pronounce.
Grasskit frowned. "Mama... no! No.. s-sleep!"

"Me no.. no sleep in scary place!"

@MockingRabbit
[I'm trying to be so interactive with readers
in my posts, but writing them is so draining qwq]
"Stands without saying," Cloversun agreed with the other queen. She had grieved for Mintbranch already. She didn't like to dwell on it long; she didn't have the energy to do that and mother the kits at the same time.
She looked at Waterkit again. "Yeah, quite a few other cats. You'll get used to it soon. And their body heat will get trapped in here; keep you warm at night. See? There are perks to sleeping in a den."

Cue: a sidelong glance at Grasskit.
"This place ain't that bad. Suck it up and be brave, kid."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old December 13th, 2023, 08:32 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=MockingRabbit;1519360]
Quote:
~~Waterkit~~

{ @MockingRabbit }

"Stands without saying," Cloversun agreed with the other queen. She had grieved for Mintbranch already. She didn't like to dwell on it long; she didn't have the energy to do that and mother the kits at the same time.
She looked at Waterkit again. "Yeah, quite a few other cats. You'll get used to it soon. And their body heat will get trapped in here; keep you warm at night. See? There are perks to sleeping in a den."

Cue: a sidelong glance at Grasskit.
"This place ain't that bad. Suck it up and be brave, kid."
*Waterkit sniffed and pressed herself against her mother*