Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:10 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:04 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:37 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:37 PM

Old September 5th, 2023, 09:05 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Albatrosskit and Burnkit have arrived.

Albatrosskit looked around for Harekit, while Burnkit looked for his sister.
@The Doctor (Harekit) @soldier (Charredkit)
Charredkit looks around for Burnkit. She then gallops to her brother, fear in her eyes.
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:05 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Ears perking eagerly, Vulturefang immediately caught sight of Dawnstar. Something of relief swept over him as he saw Snips looking... Well... She didn't look dead. So that was something. Shaking out the ragged mane of fur, the tom looked for a suitable place to sit. While sitting beneath the ledge was tempting, he found his attention was needed else where. His eyes skimming over the clearing, he found a familiar pelt hiding beneath a bush. Quirking a brow, he headed in the lurkers direction. Sniffing at the shrub, he confirmed his suspicion as he recognized the scent of Mothkit. A hoarse chuckle that resembled something more of a sigh, escape his exposed teeth. Tipping his head down, he peeked under the bush and gave her a skeptical look. " Hun... I know your under there, you aren't sneaky." Bulky frame practically emitting the ' I'm to tired for this crap' posture he arose while keeping an eye on his daughter. Shaking his head, he cast one last look at her before turning to take a seat elsewhere. Finding a spot that was about two tail lengths away, he plopped down and called to Mothkit once more," Hey kiddo, why don't you sit over by me? " patting the ground next to him with his ragged tail, Vulturefang hoped the invitation wouldn't fall on deaf ears. He wanted to keep an eye on the little rat. Not only did he want to prevent any trouble that she caused, meetings tended to be.... dramatic. He hoped he'd shield her from anything that would be too harrowing for a kit. Wait... Were kits even welcome at this sorta thing? Eh, if the kid behaved he figured it would be fine. And besides, a little bit of life experience wouldn't harm anyone.

|Mention: @elsander |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:49 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Upon hearing Dawnstar's call for a clan meeting, Darkfall pushed his way out of the warrior's den. Standing at the entrance, he took a moment to stretch out his long limbs. The scratched skin on his stomach pulled uncomfortably, and he winced a little, but this wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He'd dealt with worse injuries just from training, this right here was nothing.

Still a bit sore from the battle with the foxes, his bright blue eyes scanned the clearing for the familiar grey and white pelt of Larkfire, and upon not seeing her, slowly made his way over to an all too familiar corner under the Shadowledge. He didn't think anyone would come over and bother him, but you never know, sometimes he ended up with a surprise.

Taking a seat, he brought his long black tail around his paws and looked ahead towards Dawnstar. Just what did this meeting have in store for them this time? Perhaps that young kit, Cloverkit was it? Would become an apprentice this time, and if he was remembering correctly, there should be some apprentices being made into warriors during this meeting. Oh, this was sure to be quite eventful. Hopefully, no one would do anything stupid and draw Dawnstar's, and his ire upon them.

[ OPEN ]

Hazelstripe

Hazelstripe took up a spot in the crowd, wondering what the news for this meeting would be.

[ OPEN ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; September 6th, 2023 at 12:49 AM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:08 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

The mottled enforcer followed behind Dawnstar as the massive leader dipped down into camp then moved straight for the Shadowledge. The small she-cat smiled and trotted in her wake, stopping in the clearing and finding a spot to get comfortable at the mouth of Elmshadow’s den where she knew the medicine cat tended to prefer spending the meetings.

**Elmshadow**

The scent of blood met his senses just before Dawnstar’s distinctive call floated into his den. He looked up from his work placing stalks of stinging nettle into the small spring and moved out of the den. The stalks would need time to soak anyway so sparing the moments was of no concern to the dark tom. He turned instinctively to his usual place just outside his den and was neither surprised nor expecting to see Cougarivy already sitting there prepared for the meeting. His green eyes flickered upwards at the trail of dried blood leading down the side of her face from her jaggedly torn ear. He shouldn’t be surprised, by this point he knew her well enough. It was as difficult to get her to bathe after a battle as it was to get kits to ever bathe. That she hadn’t even touched the blood dried amid the fur of her ear and cheek was simply expected. He figured he wouldn’t have much trouble getting her to let him treat it. There were perks to holding commander’s infatuation, she sought every day for his approval so she tended to do as he wished. He settled down beside his mate and looked up to Dawnstar.

**Sunsetpaw**
@xavier. [Hope you don’t mind the very well-intentioned intrusion ]

The small gray and white apprentice bounded over the clearing as Dawnstar and the rest of the party arrived covered in a stench she’d never smelled before. Oh! She watched Miss Star climb to the tall Shadowledge, the very ledge she’d been sitting on the very last time when Sunsetpaw had been surprised by getting her name. She wondered if this second time would be figuring out where Goody was. The last time she saw her mentor was at this very place at that meeting. Maybe this meeting would find Goody again?! [Her RPers very sly attempt to slip in that she needs a new mentor because the former was shelved…>< ]

But her eyes soon drifted to another very familiar face and suddenly she remembered what MooMoo had told her back when she was still in the nursery. She hadn’t had a chance to make it right since then, oh she’d have to fix it now, yep yep yep. She bounced quickly through the throng of cats gathering around the clearing and stopped at her target. ”Barky! MooMoo says your name is actually Pippaw or you’re my Uncool Pip! So I think I might not call you Barky anymore, because I remembered your name, I did I did! I think I was also maybe rude last time. I didn’t know you were an Uncool. MooMoo said you love hugs but I didn’t know it last time so I will fix it this time, I will!” She hopped forward, spreading her forelegs as wide as they’d go, then leapt forward aiming to wrap, to whatever degree possible, Uncool Pip in a hug.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 6th, 2023, 03:05 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Ashkit hesitatingly padded over, concerned when her gaze met Dawnstar.

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:10 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Froststorm, Cloversun and Eggpaw joined the meeting.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 6th, 2023, 05:59 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Whisperingpaw sat with the others beneath the Shadowledge and waited for their leader to speak.
Old September 6th, 2023, 08:17 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Lostkit bounced up to the Highrock

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old September 6th, 2023, 08:43 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
Charredkit looks around for Burnkit. She then gallops to her brother, fear in her eyes.
Whisperingkit
"We're going to be ok." He said, sitting down next to his sister.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 6th, 2023, 09:43 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Whisperingkit
"We're going to be ok." He said, sitting down next to his sister.
Her wounds have healed - one would never tell that she'd been burned. Charredkit lays her little head on Burnkit's shoulder.