Today 07:22 AM

Old December 4th, 2023, 08:26 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

starrypaw - ultimate predator
Female | 24 moons | apprentice ( demoted ) queen
with an annoyed growl she glared at the ground in-front of her. Silver eyes gleaming with distaste and reluctance. Curse elmshadow. If he needed herbs he should go out and get them himself and not leave a heavily due queen and an injured one at that to get them. her gaze travels to her two kitten who laid at her side. A soft smile climbing her maw as she gazed longingly at them. At least I have you two. with a heavy sigh she bemused her situation, 3 moons to train in at least two things again. This is actually good because I can relearn how to do things with a singular eye…though it’ll take a while.

Cardinal’kit
Male | three days | kit

With a grunt the small kit couldn’t help but run into the soft body of his younger brother. With a yelp he tumbled backwards once again. Not sure of the ever growing coldness of the air that surrounds them he found himself crawling back towards his mother silky soft fur.

@Spartan-117

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 4th, 2023, 12:05 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

KIT, Scorchedkit (she/her)

The newborn squrimed in place, flexing its tiny grey paws in the air as it wriggled. Scorchedkit eventually managed to roll over, right on top of her littermate, Gullkit. Letting out a little mewl, the grey tortoiseshell unabashedly closed her eyes fully, falling asleep.

@Kuwu
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old December 4th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Meadowkit sits in a corner, plotting her next move against the oldies.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:35 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

hawkkit sleeps. [closed]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old December 5th, 2023, 03:53 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Sproutkit, the silly little snooze-master. He's just a tired little fellow. Just a sleepy baby.

[ closed activity post ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:11 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

*Mothkit cried in a corner of the nursery*

(Open)
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:59 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@peppermintbubble.

Not the happiest cat either, Bonekit trots into the nursery but he halts in his steps when he sees another cat standing there. Frowning as they cry, he sits down and waits for a moment before he approaches them and wraps his tail around their shoulders and pulls them close to him. He feels nothing, though - he does not know this cat, nor does he know why he's helping them. But when another kti comes into the nursery and starts to tease them...

~~~

Seeing her sister crying in a corner, she can't help but laugh and come up to her. "Awwww, Mothkit! What is so wrong this time? Was it papa and his absence? Or was it mama and how she avoids us?" She teases. Then she notices the other kit and her ears come forward aggressively and she hisses at him. "Get your ugly tail off of my sister." She growls. "I'll have you know that my father is, in fact, Vulturefang."

~~~

Dawnstar's great-grandson can't help but smirk at that fact. "Oh, is he now? Dawnstar is my great-grandmother." He mews, a little proudly as he sees the look in the lilac-point she-cat's dark blue-green ocean-like eyes before she walks away with her tail high in the air. "Hey, Mothkit... What's wrong?" He mews, still not knowing this she-kit.
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:06 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post
*Mothkit cried in a corner of the nursery*

(Open)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@peppermintbubble.

Not the happiest cat either, Bonekit trots into the nursery but he halts in his steps when he sees another cat standing there. Frowning as they cry, he sits down and waits for a moment before he approaches them and wraps his tail around their shoulders and pulls them close to him. He feels nothing, though - he does not know this cat, nor does he know why he's helping them. But when another kti comes into the nursery and starts to tease them...

~~~

Seeing her sister crying in a corner, she can't help but laugh and come up to her. "Awwww, Mothkit! What is so wrong this time? Was it papa and his absence? Or was it mama and how she avoids us?" She teases. Then she notices the other kit and her ears come forward aggressively and she hisses at him. "Get your ugly tail off of my sister." She growls. "I'll have you know that my father is, in fact, Vulturefang."

~~~

Dawnstar's great-grandson can't help but smirk at that fact. "Oh, is he now? Dawnstar is my great-grandmother." He mews, a little proudly as he sees the look in the lilac-point she-cat's dark blue-green ocean-like eyes before she walks away with her tail high in the air. "Hey, Mothkit... What's wrong?" He mews, still not knowing this she-kit.

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Mouse hanging in his scarred jaws, Vulturefang was about to enter the nursery when he heard the voices within. Pausing momentarily, he listened to the conversation. Mothkit crying for whatever, and the peanut gallery inputting their thoughts. Although that wasn't the reason he stopped. It was the words that made his blood fizzle in anger.

"Was it papa and his absence? Or was it mama and how she avoids us?"

The former really didn't strike him too much. It was partially true.. ALTHOUGH, in his opinion, he had made an effort to remain present in his kits life, that only being hindered by his duties. What got to him, was the later. "Or was it mama and how she avoids us?" oh hell no. That was it, he had enough. That little crap stain knew nothing, so they just assumed that their mother would just abandon them! Nuh uh, not his Woollyfeather, she would never purposely leave them... She wouldn't purposely leave... Him. Heart cracking in two, he shook the sudden emotion away and decided to address the situation. Heaving his broad shoulders through the nursery entrance, he stood over them; letting his massive form loom over like a dark shadow. Bright blue eyes flashing in anger, he flung the the mouse he had brought for them off to the side, and stepped in to the den. " The hell is wrong with you?" growing, he approached Dreamingkit. " Your mother wouldn't avoid you! You don't know a god damned thing, so sit down and shut up." patience snapping, he wondered if he was too hard on the kid.... After some thought, he decided he didn't care. Huffing darkly, he turned to Mothkit. Eyes growing concerned, he moved to sit next to her; tail attempting to sweep her up into his fulffy clutches. " Hey," he lowered his voice. " You all right kiddo?" turning his attention fully to Mothkit, he was prepared to hear whatever was upsetting her.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:35 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@peppermintbubble.

~~~

~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Mouse hanging in his scarred jaws, Vulturefang was about to enter the nursery when he heard the voices within. Pausing momentarily, he listened to the conversation. Mothkit crying for whatever, and the peanut gallery inputting their thoughts. Although that wasn't the reason he stopped. It was the words that made his blood fizzle in anger.

The former really didn't strike him too much. It was partially true.. ALTHOUGH, in his opinion, he had made an effort to remain present in his kits life, that only being hindered by his duties. What got to him, was the later. "Or was it mama and how she avoids us?" oh hell no. That was it, he had enough. That little crap stain knew nothing, so they just assumed that their mother would just abandon them! Nuh uh, not his Woollyfeather, she would never purposely leave them... She wouldn't purposely leave... Him. Heart cracking in two, he shook the sudden emotion away and decided to address the situation. Heaving his broad shoulders through the nursery entrance, he stood over them; letting his massive form loom over like a dark shadow. Bright blue eyes flashing in anger, he flung the the mouse he had brought for them off to the side, and stepped in to the den. " The hell is wrong with you?" growing, he approached Dreamingkit. " Your mother wouldn't avoid you! You don't know a god damned thing, so sit down and shut up." patience snapping, he wondered if he was too hard on the kid.... After some thought, he decided he didn't care. Huffing darkly, he turned to Mothkit. Eyes growing concerned, he moved to sit next to her; tail attempting to sweep her up into his fulffy clutches. " Hey," he lowered his voice. " You all right kiddo?" turning his attention fully to Mothkit, he was prepared to hear whatever was upsetting her.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
~~ Mothkit ~~

(Dada come to save da day!)

Mothkit gasped slightly when she is pulled close to another kit. She glanced at the kit, letting herself be next to this cat she had no idea about, and then her sister comes and the words only make her cry more. She hadn't seen her parents in a while... A new cat came, saying he was Dawnstar's great-grandson. She shook her head. "I-"

Suddenly her father's voice made her jump. What? Huh? Did she summon him? He was yelling at Dreamingkit. Mothkit backed up and yelped when he pulled her closer, asking what was wrong. "I don't know what's happening... Cats aren't moving by the large thing Dawnstar stands on, and... And now all of this..." She mumbled.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:35 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

~~ Mothkit ~~

(Dada come to save da day!)

Mothkit gasped slightly when she is pulled close to another kit. She glanced at the kit, letting herself be next to this cat she had no idea about, and then her sister comes and the words only make her cry more. She hadn't seen her parents in a while... A new cat came, saying he was Dawnstar's great-grandson. She shook her head. "I-"

Suddenly her father's voice made her jump. What? Huh? Did she summon him? He was yelling at Dreamingkit. Mothkit backed up and yelped when he pulled her closer, asking what was wrong. "I don't know what's happening... Cats aren't moving by the large thing Dawnstar stands on, and... And now all of this..." She mumbled.

BONEKIT
The young tom looks between the family members before he hesitates and take shis leave. Now that their father is there, he knows that all will be fine and Mothkit has nothing more to worry about. He still does not know her from StarClan, so he shouldn't have interfered anyways - but what Dreamkit had said... Made him so angry.

~~Dreamkit~~
With a frown when her father yells at her, the beautiful little she-kit sits down - not too close to her sister but not too far either. if he thinks imma say sorry- she stops herself and looks at her father before she frowns again. She feels anger towards her father - ain't she supposed to have an opinion? Or was she supposed to be just another little minion of his that listens to every single word he speaks and does not question it?! Shaking the thought from her mind, she can't help but try to stop herself from rolling her eyes at how kind Vulturefang sounds when asking Mothkit what's wrong. Never has he asked her how she was - when was the last time they had actually spoken?

She feels something akin to anger as she looks at her father again, then at Mothkit who is being babied like a little child. They are not really children - not anymore. Dreamkit wishes that she would see less of her family because they all suck - they're so dirty and ugly and they all need help in some way. Especially her father. just look at him! ew. she shudders before looking away and frowning at the thought of her father. Half-tail twitching and folded ears flicking, she can't help but look out the nursery door and out at the sky.

"I don't know what's happening... Cats aren't moving by the large thing Dawnstar stands on, and... And now all of this..." Weak! Fool! Weak little-

She stops herself and turns to look at her sister with her cold, icy green-blue eyes. She can't help but shake her head in sadness - why are all her family members so weak? Her mask of indifference slips for a moment and shows a complete front of rage and sadness, but then it is quickly put back into place and her face is as life-like as a statue.

((i love Vulturefang, but Dream doesn't. she is entitled to her opinion even if it gets her killed))