My Mood: Angry
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 3 MOONS ✰彡★
(────)

ElkKit starts to prance around playfully. ' ' YEAH, I will be the best leader EVER! and StarClan will give me eighteen lives because I'm the best! ' ' he says proudly and puffs out his chest. He then takes a big huff in before speaking again. ' ' Yeah, except yous did not need to tell me that because I know it, I know I smell like pine because the ladies like pine and I get ALL dem ladies! ' ' he says nodding over and over.

// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
⁴ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵃᵐᵃᵇ ⁻ ⁿᵒⁿ ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ; ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ

bearkit nodded, standing and stretching. ``it's getting cramped, let's head out- i'm sure you're still hungry.`` bearkit yawned, walking out of the hidden den. leaping out of the ferns hiding the den, he looked back, waiting for elkkit to appear. ``you can't stay in there forever,`` bearkit advised.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:09 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedstalagmite. View Post
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit nodded, standing and stretching. ``it's getting cramped, let's head out- i'm sure you're still hungry.`` bearkit yawned, walking out of the hidden den. leaping out of the ferns hiding the den, he looked back, waiting for elkkit to appear. ``you can't stay in there forever,`` bearkit advised.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKIt follows after BearKit shortly after he has left the hidden den. ' ' I'm actually not, so yous is wrong. AND I COULD stay in there forever if I wanted! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:17 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Albatrosspaw(26/100)

Albatrosspaw padded inside the nursery, waiting patiently for his best friend, Harekit, to follow. Those other kits had overwhelmed the poor guy and scared him. "We can sleep if you want.." Albatrosspaw said, welcoming the kit in with warm eyes and soft purrs.
@The Doctor

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:22 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
@coldwind
Cloversun looked down at Grasskit. She wasn't thrilled at the child's lack of words (no doubt that would change after being in the clan a while), but after living alone with her kits for a month, she had a pretty good understanding of what she wanted to say. She could see the fear and uncertainty in her eyes. "Dens a den, kid. It is strong and safe, and will keep you warm in the cold months."
Waterkit also had things to say. "Yes, apprentice, dear. You are a kit now, hence the name, but when you are older you can become Waterpaw." Had she really not explained all this to them yet?

Her head swiveled when a cat from the other side of the den spoke. Her brown eye glimmered protectively. "They are," she mewed.
Mothcloud nodded, "I wish there fathers could see them now." the molly mewed, her words weren't meant to be rude or provoking, but they were grief-filled and genuine. A sad glint remained in her eyes as she licked Drowsykit, "Tinykit don't bother them, don't you dare do it Twistedkit! Spiritkit stay sitting, Nettlekit good job." Mothcloud ordered her kits softly.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:35 PM
meine maus.

Gender: afab -- ladybug / insect / wasp, he / him & she / her
Bump Policy: after three weeks

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKIt follows after BearKit shortly after he has left the hidden den. ' ' I'm actually not, so yous is wrong. AND I COULD stay in there forever if I wanted! ' '
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit purred with amusement again, licking elkkit's ear affectionately. `` sure, sure. but that's my den. where'd you think i was sleeping these past few moons? in a fox's den?`` bearkit chuckled, walking forward towards the prey pile. bearkit himself was hungry, but didn't want to eat too much or else he'd throw up everything he'd eaten the past few moons. grabbing a small, scrawny thrush, he scattered back over to the den, hiding in the ferns that covered its entrance.

nudging elkkit back into the ferns, he ate silently and politely- making sure he swallowed his food before speaking. ``who's your mother? you know?`` bearkit asked out-of-nowhere, curiously. ``just wondering; you don't have to respond. i know who my family are.``bearkit spoke, looking down at his paws. even though he'd only taken very few bites out of the thrush, he knew he couldn't eat it any longer. the last bite he'd taken he'd felt something rising in his throat.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 12:33 AM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit purred with amusement again, licking elkkit's ear affectionately. `` sure, sure. but that's my den. where'd you think i was sleeping these past few moons? in a fox's den?`` bearkit chuckled, walking forward towards the prey pile. bearkit himself was hungry, but didn't want to eat too much or else he'd throw up everything he'd eaten the past few moons. grabbing a small, scrawny thrush, he scattered back over to the den, hiding in the ferns that covered its entrance.

nudging elkkit back into the ferns, he ate silently and politely- making sure he swallowed his food before speaking. ``who's your mother? you know?`` bearkit asked out-of-nowhere, curiously. ``just wondering; you don't have to respond. i know who my family are.``bearkit spoke, looking down at his paws. even though he'd only taken very few bites out of the thrush, he knew he couldn't eat it any longer. the last bite he'd taken he'd felt something rising in his throat.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit slips back into the den after watching BearKit grab some fresh-kill. The blue-eyed he kit watches BearKit carefully eat his food. ' ' Uhhhh...she's kinda not here. ' ' ElkKit says awkwardly. ' ' Where's yours? ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 3rd, 2023, 01:11 AM
meine maus.

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit slips back into the den after watching BearKit grab some fresh-kill. The blue-eyed he kit watches BearKit carefully eat his food. ' ' Uhhhh...she's kinda not here. ' ' ElkKit says awkwardly. ' ' Where's yours? ' '

// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortoiseshell with copper eyes.
stature of a tiny bear cub.

bearkit paused in the middle of standing up, looking at elkkit.

no; through him. not at him.

bearkit stifled a tiny sniffle, sitting down. he hated himself for being so sensitive sometimes; it was just a tiny mention..

``she died after the birth of my litter.`` bearkit, obviously resisting the tears pricking at his eyes. he missed her so.

``i'm fine! i'm okay!`` he tried to reassure himself, shaking his head to get rid of the tears. tucking his head down to avoid elkkit's sorrowful gaze, he groomed his chest fur, trying to occupy his mind with other; happier thoughts. `` say, you wanna make another den with me? i'm sure you wont mind.`` bearkit asked, disregarding the previous minute. ``i'll show you how i made mine. also, i've been wanting to make this bigger den near the entrance, between those two rocks.. it'll fit both of us if you help.`` bearkit smiled.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 01:35 AM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortoiseshell with copper eyes.

bearkit paused in the middle of standing up, looking at elkkit.

no; through him. not at him.

bearkit stifled a tiny sniffle, sitting down. he hated himself for being so sensitive sometimes; it was just a tiny mention..

``she died after the birth of my litter.`` bearkit, obviously resisting the tears pricking at his eyes. he missed her so.

``i'm fine! i'm okay!`` he tried to reassure himself, shaking his head to get rid of the tears. tucking his head down to avoid elkkit's sorrowful gaze, he groomed his chest fur, trying to occupy his mind with other; happier thoughts. `` say, you wanna make another den with me? i'm sure you wont mind.`` bearkit asked, disregarding the previous minute. ``i'll show you how i made mine. also, i've been wanting to make this bigger den near the entrance, between those two rocks.. it'll fit both of us if you help.`` bearkit smiled.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit looks awkward for a moment, almost out of place... ' ' Uh sure! That sounds like fun! ' ' ElkKit says somewhat shaky. His voice going in and out as it cracked.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 3rd, 2023, 01:47 AM
meine maus.

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit looks awkward for a moment, almost out of place... ' ' Uh sure! That sounds like fun! ' ' ElkKit says somewhat shaky. His voice going in and out as it cracked.

// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortie with copper eyes.

bearkit paused at the sight of elkkit's stifled cries. ``don't be sad. is it because i asked you that question? i'm sorry.. we'll make the den another day. come inside this one, hm?`` bearkit tried to comfort, separating the ferns leading to the hidden den that bearkit had built. ``please don't be sad,`` bearkit pleaded, walking up to elkkit to coax him inside the little dug-out space. he wished his tail wasn't so short, unless he'd wrap his around elkkit's. ``you'll be fine.`` bearkit comforted, washing elkkit's pelt once they settled down inside the den.

``don't cry.`` bearkit lapped at elkkit's ears, purring soothingly. `` it'll be fine. just calm down. no need for crying. mighty warriors don't show weaknesses- are you aure your a mighty warrior if you're crying?`` bearkit asked with a light-hearted tone; nosing elkkit's head up to look at him.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 01:57 AM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
curly-furred, cinnamon and black tortie with copper eyes.

bearkit paused at the sight of elkkit's stifled cries. ``don't be sad. is it because i asked you that question? i'm sorry.. we'll make the den another day. come inside this one, hm?`` bearkit tried to comfort, separating the ferns leading to the hidden den that bearkit had built. ``please don't be sad,`` bearkit pleaded, walking up to elkkit to coax him inside the little dug-out space. he wished his tail wasn't so short, unless he'd wrap his around elkkit's. ``you'll be fine.`` bearkit comforted, washing elkkit's pelt once they settled down inside the den.

``don't cry.`` bearkit lapped at elkkit's ears, purring soothingly. `` it'll be fine. just calm down. no need for crying. mighty warriors don't show weaknesses- are you aure your a mighty warrior if you're crying?`` bearkit asked with a light-hearted tone; nosing elkkit's head up to look at him.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit would quickly wipe his face. ' ' You're right...Mightly warriors don't cry. ' ' he says in a sadden tone before rasing it. ' ' AND I WASN'T CRYING! you must have foxdung for brains! ' ' he says defending himself. He then puffs out his chest proudly. ' ' I'll be ElkStar one day leader of RiberClen and GREATEST worrior to eber libve! ' ' He says having a sudden lisp.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!