Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM

Old January 28th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft mewed in amusement and flicked his tail. "Most cats are" He replied, glancing at the newly dug mound of dirt, where the vole would be. He hasn't eaten in a while, but the clan always can first.
Rapidpaw have his paw a quick lick, cleaning the dirt from his claws. "You going to go hunting with me? I could use a couple more paws." , he meowed.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 28th, 2019, 08:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Rapidpaw have his paw a quick lick, cleaning the dirt from his claws. "You going to go hunting with me? I could use a couple more paws." , he meowed.
Raventuft considered this. "Why not? Just don't expect me to be pushed around" He mewed submissively. He stood up. " What are we waiting for? "

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 28th, 2019, 08:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft considered this. "Why not? Just don't expect me to be pushed around" He mewed submissively. He stood up. " What are we waiting for? "
Rapidpaw shook his head. " No pushy cats around here just a weirdo cat named Rapidpaw. ", he meowed chuckling. He walked over to him.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 28th, 2019, 08:50 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Rapidpaw shook his head. " No pushy cats around here just a weirdo cat named Rapidpaw. ", he meowed chuckling. He walked over to him.
Raventuft gave a slight huff of laughter and swiped the apprentices ears with his tail playfully. " Should we start of stand around here all day like dead foxes? " He suggested.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 28th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 09:36 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Nyx/f/rouge/Mentions: Open

The dark-colored she-cat carefully sniffed at the scent-border that marked the beginning of the Shadowclan territory. She didn't exactly like being here, but as it was leaf-bare, prey was scarce. There was barely any in her normal hunting spots- definitely not enough to feed her for more then a couple of days.
She took a careful step forward into their territory, scenting the air for the fierce cats that patrolled these borders. He tail tip flicking uneasily, she trotted into the territory, her audicts perked for any type of sound. Her bright, copper orbs surveyed the territory and she opened her mouth, scenting for prey.
Her senses were quickly drawn to a small, quick shape moving in and out of a tree hollow near the ground. It was a finch. Nyx swiped a quick tongue over her muzzle and carefully crept forward. She would just grab this finch and leave. No one had to know that she had ever been here.
Nyx carefully crept forward, focusing on her prey. She wiggled her flanks, preparing to strike a killing blow onto the tiny creature.

Last edited by < Capricorn >; January 28th, 2019 at 09:37 PM. Reason: I want some people to interact with me
Old January 29th, 2019, 06:09 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
Stormcloud looked up at the overcast clouds, the clouds just a few shades lighter then her coat. She looked at the camp entrance a few tail-lengths behind her, and saw a familiar red tom in her line of sight, his cream coated mate by his side. Her eyes darkened with hate, and she turned back around swiftly.

She ran out farther into the territory, and finally got to a pool of water. She lapped up a few drops and waited for the ripples to stop. After the suface of the pool was still, she looked into the now still pool at her reflection, her face replicated into the still water. A cat's face looked up at her, their blue eyes staring warily up from the pond. The cat had a dark grey pelt with darker eartips, 'Who is this cat staring back up at me?' She questioned herself, and almost immediately answered herself 'myself, and only me.'

She sat at the edge of the pool, studying herself on the still surface of the water. She hadn't noticed water welling in the corners of her eyes until her reflection was distorted by ripples. She immediately shook her head quickly, and blinked hard, forcing herself not to cry. She opened her eyes when she was sure she wouldn't cry, but instead let out a guttural screech and swiped at the water in front of her, shattering her reflection and sending ripples across the pond.

She turned tail and sprinted blindly towards another place, tears streaming out of her eyes. after she had gotten to a lapse in the pine trees, she stopped and started crying. She fell onto her side and sobbed, unable to stop the tears she had been holding back for eleven moons. She hated all of the cats who had wronged her. Her former best friend had betrayed her by letting Foxpaw flirt with her, and now they were mates. And all the while, Foxtrot had played innocent with her, played the hero. Her tears of greif turned to tears of pure and unrelenting hate. She hated Foxtrot and hated Whiteflower.

After a while, she calmed down again, but kept laying on her side. She wasn't going back to the clearing so Foxtrot and Whiteflower could torture her by laying in her full view, Fox whispering sweet nothings into the cream molly's ear, falling asleep with his head on her back. She wasn't. She waited for someone to find her. 'I'm not broken. Not at all. I'm destroyed.'

{Open}

((Darn those ninjas cutting onions! *sniff*))
The light gray Tom stepped carefully through the trees, his mouth open, eventing for prey. The dark skies left shadows over the land, turning everything dark and silent. He signed inwardly, his tail tip swishing a bit. He wished that the clouds would go away, he didn't like the thought of rain- especially right now. He was supposed to be hunting, but the prey had seemed to disappear, as if the clouds had scared them into their burrows.

He didn't fancy returning to camp. He was the strong silent type, and really didn't feel like being with the other cats.

Suddenly a loud waterfall rose through the trees. His head snapped up, surprise filling his eyes. What was that, he thought to himself. With a swish of his tail, he leapt forward, his eyes narrowed with curiosity. He would have to hunt later; all of the prey that was left had probably been scared away by now.

He trotted through the trees until he came upon a small clraring. Peering into it, he saw a dark gray she-cat. She was crying. Surprise filled him and his tail twitched, unsure of what to do.

He did not know her name, but he remembered that she hung out with Foxtrot a lot. He had thought that they were mates. The way they acted-their sly jokes, their secretive murmuring, all seemed to suggest so. But, if they were, shouldn't be be here now, comforting her. Maybe they weren't mates. To be completely honest, he didn't know. He tried to stay out of clan drama.
Old January 29th, 2019, 10:41 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Otterstrike

Bearear sat next to a log in the woods, he often rests here after a lonesome hunting trip to sit where his sister rests and reflect. Perhaps he does it far too often though, but that he would never know, for he just loses himself in the weaving of his daydreams.

Last edited by Cave; January 29th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
Old January 30th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Last edited by Gold; January 31st, 2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old January 30th, 2019, 07:54 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
The light gray Tom stepped carefully through the trees, his mouth open, eventing for prey. The dark skies left shadows over the land, turning everything dark and silent. He signed inwardly, his tail tip swishing a bit. He wished that the clouds would go away, he didn't like the thought of rain- especially right now. He was supposed to be hunting, but the prey had seemed to disappear, as if the clouds had scared them into their burrows.

He didn't fancy returning to camp. He was the strong silent type, and really didn't feel like being with the other cats.

Suddenly a loud waterfall rose through the trees. His head snapped up, surprise filling his eyes. What was that, he thought to himself. With a swish of his tail, he leapt forward, his eyes narrowed with curiosity. He would have to hunt later; all of the prey that was left had probably been scared away by now.

He trotted through the trees until he came upon a small clraring. Peering into it, he saw a dark gray she-cat. She was crying. Surprise filled him and his tail twitched, unsure of what to do.

He did not know her name, but he remembered that she hung out with Foxtrot a lot. He had thought that they were mates. The way they acted-their sly jokes, their secretive murmuring, all seemed to suggest so. But, if they were, shouldn't be be here now, comforting her. Maybe they weren't mates. To be completely honest, he didn't know. He tried to stay out of clan drama.
Stormcloud didn't acknowledge the cat approaching, because she couldn't see past her own sorrows and mistakes. She was stupid for trusting him, for the love of all things holy he had Fox for a prefix! She had seen a lot of Fox's flirts enter the nursery, and come out with a litter of kits, his kits. That could have been her. But thankfully it wasn't.

11 moons of holding all her feelings in, making people think she was okay, had increased the backlash. Whiteflower was gently rounded with his kits, and so were probably a few of her female clanmates.

Only after her tears dried, did she acknowledge the tom. Her eyes were dull, with hatred for her clanmate swimming and slowly drowning in confusion, sadness, and her thoughts. "Who are you?"
Old January 30th, 2019, 09:16 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
daydream nodded. this was it. okay, deep breaths. this wasnt going to end up like flashpaw. this was going to be alright. they even had tallmarshes blessing in this. they hadnt been with their powers long, but slowly, they were learning to control them. closing their eyes they dipped their head, expecting them to do the same. they searched for the memory they wanted to share. they found it.
geckoleafs breaths were shallow as she laid her head right against the trunk of this tree. daydream in the memory was noticeably younger, and thinner. it was winter. the air was cold and bitter and blood stained the ground as daydream sobbed at her side. "its daydream, now, mom," they mumbled in the memory, past tense. they remembered it so clearly,"i chose dream, for that is what you wanted me to do. is dream for the better." their voice was softer, cracking, unlike the daydream that most would know today. after all this death had been hidden from the rest of the clans eyes, the only people that knew about geckoleafs death was them and mistfall. "im so proud of you, my sunshine. youre going to do so much.." she trailed off, voice only growing softer and softer, before eventually she went limp under daydreams grasp. blood soaked their fur.

"as a medicine cat, you must acknowledge you can not save everyone. and that some things are out of your control," they mewed, their voice almost as a narrator as the memory played out.

the memory swirled as it was over, and sprouted a new one. this time, it was spring, the air alot warmer and welcoming. though it was anything but that. in this vision they were infront of this tree again, this time it was daydream and flashpaw. they were arguing about something, their voices both loud and muffled at the same time. daydream looked angry, flashpaw looked scared of her own mentor. she ran away. the next day she had been demoted as daydreams apprentice.

"you must know that while we may heal physical wounds, that words can still be the most painful thing. acknowledge that your words have just as much power for a cats mental health, as do your herbs." they spoke clearly.

and with that, they lifted their head from the dipped motion it was in, the memories fading. there were four scratch marks on this tree. the fourth was for cricketpaw. but they were selfish enough to not show them those memories of her. that was for them and them only. maybe one day..they would share. but now was not the time. "i have met death in the face countless times, i am surrounded by it everyday," they mewed, clearing their throat and looking up towards the tree,"but for every cat i heal, for every cat that tells me thank you, it makes it all worth it. to sacrifice myself for a clan in a different way besides tooth and claw," they looked down towards goosepaw now, admiration and warmth in their gaze. they hadnt looked so friendly in awhile.

"goosepaw, do you accept these challenges as a medicine cat?"
@Delta
Tallmarsh followed Daydream, lowering her head and closing her eyes. As this memory played out in her head--she didn't really understand how--she tried to hide the sullen look on her face. She'd never had a relationship with her mother or even a motherly figure in her life. She was sure that it was an extremely important memory to Daydream--she could almost feel the remorse--but with no family to speak of, it was hard for Tallmarsh to relate. She hadn't really lost anyone important before. She bit the inside of her cheek, reminding herself that this was about Goosepaw. If there's any a time to feel sorry for yourself, this isn't it. Once the memory ended, she opened her green eyes, flicking them between Daydream, Goosepaw, and the tree as Daydream spoke. She put warmth in her expression. She was so proud of Goosepaw and how hard she had fought to get to where she was now. Tallmarsh remembered when she was just a shivering little scrap of fur, curled up next to the medicine cat and on the verge of death. Tallmarsh wondered there would ever be a sight like this again--two rather...grumpy medicine cats (to put it nicely) smilingly warmly at the same time.

((hhh the pacing of this post gave me whiplash just writing it)) @Peachy

Last edited by Freesia; January 30th, 2019 at 09:17 PM.