My Mood: Angry
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 3 MOONS ✰彡★
(────)

ElkKIt scoffs, since when did HE take anything easy. ' ' OH ummm. sure, if thats what you want. ' ' ElkKIt looks slightly embarrassed, he was aware BearKit was older then him, and wanted to seem cool around his older friend. ' ' Hey BearKit, do you think we'll still be friends when you become a apprentince? ' ' ElkKIt asks hopefully.

// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ
⁴ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ᵃᵐᵃᵇ ⁻ ⁿᵒⁿ ᵇⁱⁿᵃʳʸ ; ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ

bearkit nodded, stretching his slightly-stubby limbs. yawning, flexing his tiny teeth- he looked over at the taller elkkit with appreciation. ``sure i will.`` bearkit chuckled. ``but i can't promise anything- like if i get to spend time, 'n stuff. apprentices are very busy, y'know,`` bearkit spoke with wisdom, tucking his head and grooming the thick cinnamon and black fur on his chest.

walking forward, he hid in the same fern, nothing visible of him except for his paw sticking out, inviting him in.

once he did, he.. fell? into this generously-spacious little den. ``i dug this myself,`` bearkit mumbled nervously, looking to the side.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:09 PM
meine maus.

Gender: afab -- ladybug / insect / wasp, he / him & she / her
Bump Policy: after three weeks
Clans Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit picks himself up. ' ' this is new. ' ' he says loudly. that's a funny word, no wonder the Warriors say it! ElkKit thinks to himself as he looks around all bug-eyed
ElkKit then starts to bounce around playfully and make "beeping " noises.

// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit hissed out a 'shush' as he cursed out. ``don't say that!`` bearkit warned, giving elkkit's head a playful yet unaware, firm slap. he sat as elkkit bounced around, scattering leaves that were purposefully placed onto the ground. ``hey! you're messing up the leaves!`` bearkit whined, looking over at him. he didn't want to steal moss from others' bedding, and leaves were his only option.

spotting his only little prey left, (he had stored it inside the den a few days ago to not be cause stealing from the fresh-kill pile) a little vole, he picked it up and brought it to where he was laying down. giving it a hearty chomp, he ripped off a large chunk, eating it. he hoped elkkit was too busy playing to notice him eating.

Last edited by vellichor; December 2nd, 2023 at 09:28 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:19 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedstalagmite. View Post
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit hissed out a 'shush' as he cursed out. ``don't say that!`` bearkit warned, giving elkkit's head a playful yet unaware, firm slap. he sat as elkkit bounced around, scattering leaves that were purposefully placed onto the ground. ``hey! you're messing up the leaves!`` bearkit whined, looking over at him. he didn't want to steal moss from others' bedding, and leaves were his only option.

spotting his only little prey left, (he had stored it inside the den a few days ago to not be cause stealing from the fresh-kill pile) a little vole, he picked it up and brought it to where he was laying down. giving it a hearty chomp, he ripped off a large chunk, eating it. he hoped elkkit was too busy playing to notice him eating.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

Elkkit switches his gaze over to BearKit swiftly, ' ' WATCHA GOT THERE BEARY! ' ' he shouts. ' ' CAN ELKKIT HAVE SOME! ' ' he says as he runs over and curls up next to BearKit taking in the warmth from his larger body. The brown he-kit looks up at BearKit with wide eyes and a goofy smile.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:24 PM
meine maus.

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

Elkkit switches his gaze over to BearKit swiftly, ' ' WATCHA GOT THERE BEARY! ' ' he shouts. ' ' CAN ELKKIT HAVE SOME! ' ' he says as he runs over and curls up next to BearKit taking in the warmth from his larger body. The brown he-kit looks up at BearKit with wide eyes and a goofy smile.
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit blushed, nosing over the piece of prey to elkkit. although big stature, he wasn;t sure when was the last time he had a good meal. ``s-sure, have the rest.`` bearkit sighed, placing his chin down onto his paws. he didn't mind it when elkkit laid down beside him, himself was warm and easily conducted heat. elkkit's fur looked thin.

purring, bearkit placed his chin onto elkkit's closest paw, looking around in boredom. ``eat it,`` bearkit muttered. `` it's a vole.`` bearkit yawned.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:34 PM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit blushed, nosing over the piece of prey to elkkit. although big stature, he wasn;t sure when was the last time he had a good meal. ``s-sure, have the rest.`` bearkit sighed, placing his chin down onto his paws. he didn't mind it when elkkit laid down beside him, himself was warm and easily conducted heat. elkkit's fur looked thin.

purring, bearkit placed his chin onto elkkit's closest paw, looking around in boredom. ``eat it,`` bearkit muttered. `` it's a vole.`` bearkit yawned.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit takes a moment before responding. ' ' OOOO OKAY! ' ' he starts eating fastly, and when he has a mouthful he starts talking again. ' ' SO how'd you even build this place? did you eat all the extra dirt? The queens tell me not to eat dirt, I don't know why though! ' ' he says in a dumb tone.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:44 PM
meine maus.

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit takes a moment before responding. ' ' OOOO OKAY! ' ' he starts eating fastly, and when he has a mouthful he starts talking again. ' ' SO how'd you even build this place? did you eat all the extra dirt? The queens tell me not to eat dirt, I don't know why though! ' ' he says in a dumb tone.

// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit looks in concern. he shouldn't eat so fast.. ``slow down,`` bearkit's voice rumbled. ``and i didn't eat it, i threw it by the dirtplace. `` bearkit yawned, nudging him to slow down. ``and don't eat with your mouth full. that's disrespectful.`` bearkit stretches his hind legs, front claws digging into the ground.

bearkit laps at the back of elkkit's ears, persuading him to eat slower. ``if you eat too fast you'll choke- and i don't want others to hear it and come in here.. they'll rip out all the ferns and uncover this, i'm not supposed to have prey in here- they don't even know this den is here..``
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:12 PM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit looks in concern. he shouldn't eat so fast.. ``slow down,`` bearkit's voice rumbled. ``and i didn't eat it, i threw it by the dirtplace. `` bearkit yawned, nudging him to slow down. ``and don't eat with your mouth full. that's disrespectful.`` bearkit stretches his hind legs, front claws digging into the ground.

bearkit laps at the back of elkkit's ears, persuading him to eat slower. ``if you eat too fast you'll choke- and i don't want others to hear it and come in here.. they'll rip out all the ferns and uncover this, i'm not supposed to have prey in here- they don't even know this den is here..``

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit frowns. ' ' Hey no, only Cause I didn't know what disres-pectful means. ' ' ElkKit takes a big huff in. ' ' Hey, guess what one time I ate dirt and it got in my fur, and only cause I had to take a bath afterward, I don't get why we take baths because'm not a stinky RiberClan cat! ' ' He says scrunching his face. ' ' They smell like fish and GUESS WHAT, ELKKIT DON"T LIKE FISH! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:39 PM
meine maus.

Quote:

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit frowns. ' ' Hey no, only Cause I didn't know what disres-pectful means. ' ' ElkKit takes a big huff in. ' ' Hey, guess what one time I ate dirt and it got in my fur, and only cause I had to take a bath afterward, I don't get why we take baths because'm not a stinky RiberClan cat! ' ' He says scrunching his face. ' ' They smell like fish and GUESS WHAT, ELKKIT DON"T LIKE FISH! ' '

ᴛᴀɢꜱ; @CattleCaller. H/H.
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit purred with amusement, whiskers twitching. ``that's right, you're a mighty ShadowClan cat! you'll be the best-est warrior in all of the clans, that even StarClan will adore you and give you 18 lives instead of 9.`` bearkit trilled, digging his nose into elkkit's fur.

``we take baths because we want to stay clean, and keep our own scents.`` bearkit spoke with wisdom. ``you smell like pine.`` bearkit commented.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:45 PM
'merp'

Quote:

ᴛᴀɢꜱ; @CattleCaller. H/H.
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
// / / //
╰┈➤ ᵇᵉᵃʳᵏⁱᵗ

bearkit purred with amusement, whiskers twitching. ``that's right, you're a mighty ShadowClan cat! you'll be the best-est warrior in all of the clans, that even StarClan will adore you and give you 18 lives instead of 9.`` bearkit trilled, digging his nose into elkkit's fur.

``we take baths because we want to stay clean, and keep our own scents.`` bearkit spoke with wisdom. ``you smell like pine.`` bearkit commented.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit starts to prance around playfully. ' ' YEAH, I will be the best leader EVER! and StarClan will give me eighteen lives because I'm the best! ' ' he says proudly and puffs out his chest. He then takes a big huff in before speaking again. ' ' Yeah, except yous did not need to tell me that because I know it, I know I smell like pine because the ladies like pine and I get ALL dem ladies! ' ' he says nodding over and over.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:49 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wispkit made meek little mews for his mother. He wasn't even a moon old yet and very small. Then he saw other kits playing around and slowly wondered over to see what they were doing. He was too shy to say anything.

@CattleCaller. H/H.