Today 03:34 PM

Old December 1st, 2023, 09:31 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

starrywhisper - ultimate predator
Female | 24 moons | warrior / queen
she soon found herself looking at her friend who was posing as the kits father. I-i tired..t-they..s-she stopped breathing… h-he wasn’t b-breathing at all she sobbed over the loss of her two kits. I-I named them though…starkit is the red one..Hopekit is the russet one..I wanted to wait for you to name the others.. she couldn’t shake away the heavy guilt that racked her body. Not only was she still recovering from a fox attack she had to deal with two dead kits and two newborns.

Maybe I’m not cut out to be a mother..I couldn’t save hopekit..nor could I save ravenpaw.. with a small wry smile crossing her face she beckoned the Tom cat over. Help me pick out a name for them..the dark gray one looks like you she chuckled at the thought of it.
@Spookez. @Spartan-117

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 1st, 2023, 09:48 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom
@Kass @Spartan-117

Scorpionvenom looked sympathetic towards Starrywhisper. He knew the kits were not his in any way shape or form, but he still felt remorse. The recent fox attack was probably what caused the miscarriage. The kits would have already been close to death in the womb.

Slowly trotting over, he laid his head on Starry's. I'm sorry. Then, he licked two of the dead kits and paid his respects. He wondered how they would turn out. But now, he was the "father." of two newborn kits. She was right, one of the kits kind of looked like him. But, overall he could see no resemblance of him in any of the kits. That's because they aren't mine. Sighing, he thought of a name. The brunet colored one reminded him so much of
a Cardinal. "This one... I'll name it Cardinalkit." It was the best name he could come up with.

Now, the dark grey one. It's dark pelt and light speckles were pretty rare. He had a perfect name for this one. "Shimmerkit." He said, licking the forehead of both the kits. "Cardinalkit and Shimmerkit."

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 1st, 2023, 11:11 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Harekit slept soundly.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 1st, 2023, 11:45 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

starrywhisper
she licked scorpions head in an affectionate manner. I very much like those names. if only..it was you who were the actual father.. she gazed longingly at scorpion, unsure of the new feelings that were arising inside of her. Maybe it was for the best they were friends..maybe it wasn’t meant to be. But all the same she loved him just as much. Did you hear that cardinalkit and shimmerkit? Your dads here..he came to see you. she watched as cardinalkit squirmed slightly then settled down after mewling at them. With a faint chuckle she turned her attention back towards her ‘mate’. Where will we bury the others..
@Spookez. @Spartan-117

Old December 1st, 2023, 11:55 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom
@Kass

Scorpion was a bit surprised at Starry's gesture, but he just brushed it off as part of the act. This was all an act, right? He shook his head. He shouldn't be questioning things like this.

"We should bury them..." He thought of places to bury lost kits. Surely, it had to be somewhere special. Somewhere they would remember. Didn't she have anyplace in mind? He thought for a moment. Maybe we should bury them around where me and her first met? That was soo romantic. Not like it was meant to be romantic! He was just their 'father' after all, so it makes sense. It would make the act a bit more believable. "Maybe around where we first met?" Somewhere out in the territory. Burying kits in camp would be weird.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:01 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Starrywhisper
out in the territory.. a moment passed before she gently smiled. They can be buried beside my younger brother. So they could have someone looking out for them..he was always such a kind soul. too bad thunderclan took advantage of that. Too bad you weren’t strong enough to save him..to protect your only family. Wait no? I have a family..scorpion, me, cardinal, and shimmer. getting to her paws she was extremely reluctant to leave behind her two newborns. Casting an anxious look around she nodded towards the only nursery inhabitants to take care of them. Picking up starkit by the scruff she padded out of the nursery. @Spookez.

Old December 1st, 2023, 12:23 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@Kass @Spookez. ((Mockingbirdkit may not be an allowed name. ))

He lets out a soft breath as he twitches in his sleep, his brow furrowing as he smells something new. He then wakes and turns towards the threat, and he sniffs the air as he opens his mouth to reveal a dark pink tongue. He then lets out a pitiful, mewling cry before he hisses at the newcomer.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:07 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Grasskit
A light grey she-cat, with dark grey/white brindle, and green eyes.

VC: a Polish accent.

▲▼▲
Grasskit followed after Mama, not glancing back to see if her siblings were following or not. She shivered a tiny bit. So... this was a clan? It looked very... scary. Grasskit didn't like that she'd have to sleep, crowded in one space, under something that could fall on them any moment. Grasskit wanted to speak up about the den, but her Mama spoke first.

They... were sleeping here?!

"Ma..- Mama..." Grasskit tried to speak. She was still learning words, like "apprenticehood" and whatnot. She tried to make it known that she didn't want to sleep in the den. Grasskit just wanted to sleep under the sky, even though there's a chance it would rain. Would Mama get it? Grasskit just stopped trying, and sat herself down.

@MockingRabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post
~~Waterkit~~

{ @MockingRabbit }

Waterkit glanced around. Where was she? It was so... Big. And... And so noisy. Her ears strained. She glanced up at her mother, still staying right by her. "Mama? What... 'apprentices?'" She copied her mother's words for apprentices. What were apprentices? Were they mean? Did she have to become mean? She didn't want to be mean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post
Mothcloud smiled softly at the little kits. "There so cute." she purred. Deadwish was Mothclouds now dead mate and father of her kits, the father of Cloversun's kits was Mintbranch which made them all related.
@coldwind
Cloversun looked down at Grasskit. She wasn't thrilled at the child's lack of words (no doubt that would change after being in the clan a while), but after living alone with her kits for a month, she had a pretty good understanding of what she wanted to say. She could see the fear and uncertainty in her eyes. "Dens a den, kid. It is strong and safe, and will keep you warm in the cold months."
Waterkit also had things to say. "Yes, apprentice, dear. You are a kit now, hence the name, but when you are older you can become Waterpaw." Had she really not explained all this to them yet?

Her head swiveled when a cat from the other side of the den spoke. Her brown eye glimmered protectively. "They are," she mewed.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:22 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
@coldwind
Cloversun looked down at Grasskit. She wasn't thrilled at the child's lack of words (no doubt that would change after being in the clan a while), but after living alone with her kits for a month, she had a pretty good understanding of what she wanted to say. She could see the fear and uncertainty in her eyes. "Dens a den, kid. It is strong and safe, and will keep you warm in the cold months."
Waterkit also had things to say. "Yes, apprentice, dear. You are a kit now, hence the name, but when you are older you can become Waterpaw." Had she really not explained all this to them yet?

Her head swiveled when a cat from the other side of the den spoke. Her brown eye glimmered protectively. "They are," she mewed.
*Waterkit blinked, sniffing around the nursery slightly but stayed by her mother*

"Um... Why so many... Others?"

[ 2/100]

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 2nd, 2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 05:02 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Grasskit
A light grey she-cat, with dark grey/white brindle, and green eyes.

VC: a Polish accent.
Oh, what a pity.
Mama said Grasskit still had to sleep in there.
Grasskit's reaction?
Well...
Grasskit felt like she was going to wail.

She still did not want to go inside... that! It looked so claustrophobia inducing. What if somebody didn't see Grasskit laying on the floor and they accidentally... accidentally.. stepped on her?! She would have so many broken bones!
Oh, no!
"Ma... ma!" Being a young kit, Grasskit did not have that much in her vocabulary. The only 3 words she knew were mama, sleep, and hungry.

And her limited dictionary was not helpful at all.
There are way more words, but there is no way they're all going to be listed, right?
After all, most are words that Grasskit can't even pronounce.
Grasskit frowned. "Mama... no! No.. s-sleep!"

"Me no.. no sleep in scary place!"

@MockingRabbit
[I'm trying to be so interactive with readers
in my posts, but writing them is so draining qwq]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd