Today 07:00 PM

Old November 28th, 2023, 04:37 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Latte View Post
“StarClan says that I SwanPetal shall be the best medicine cat ever!” Swankit said trying to sound mysterious and great

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 3 MOONS ✰彡★
(────)

ElkKit huffs, ' ' I don't think StarClan said that, No cats better then Elmshadow. ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 28th, 2023, 04:39 PM
'merp'

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedstalagmite. View Post

bearkit

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

muttering words under his breath, bearkit shoved elkkit over to the side of the nest, laying next to him, facing away and taking as much space as he could.

it was easy, too. being a moon older than elkkit, and having the stature of a tiny bear cub, it didn't take much effort to have taken up most of the mossbed. elkkit was basically engulfed in bearkit's thick fur, the cinnamon and black patches, clouding elkkit's vision.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit wakes the next morning full of energy, He springs up and starts yelling. ' ' WAKE UP BEARKIT, ITS MORIEN'. ' ' ElkKit yells as he paws at BearKits face,

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 28th, 2023, 04:59 PM
meine maus.

Gender: afab -- ladybug / insect / wasp, he / him & she / her
Bump Policy: after three weeks
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit wakes the next morning full of energy, He springs up and starts yelling. ' ' WAKE UP BEARKIT, ITS MORIEN'. ' ' ElkKit yells as he paws at BearKits face,

// / / //
╰┈➤ bearkit.

bearkit slowly awoke, kicking away elkkit with his hind paws, knocking him over unknowingly before standing up, stretching and yawning. `` why'd you have to wake me up so early? i'm sleepin'!~`` he whined.
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:02 PM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ bearkit.

bearkit slowly awoke, kicking away elkkit with his hind paws, knocking him over unknowingly before standing up, stretching and yawning. `` why'd you have to wake me up so early? i'm sleepin'!~`` he whined.

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit shrugs. ' ' I do not know, I'm bored so YOU have to entertain me. ' ' he says like it's the most logical thing ever. He starts bouncing up and down impenitent as ever. " ' C'MON! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 28th, 2023, 05:07 PM
meine maus.

Gender: afab -- ladybug / insect / wasp, he / him & she / her
Bump Policy: after three weeks
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKit shrugs. ' ' I do not know, I'm bored so YOU have to entertain me. ' ' he says like it's the most logical thing ever. He starts bouncing up and down impenitent as ever. " ' C'MON! ' '

// / / //
╰┈➤ bearkit

bearkit winced, ears pinning back to his head as he walked past elkkit, walking out of the nursery. he was 5 moons old today! only one moon left until he was bearpaw, an apprentice!

he took a deep inhale and exhale as he stretched outside of the den. tiredly, he ducked down into a tired loaf-sit, placing his face onto his paws.

``can't we take it easy today?`` he asked, yawning. ``you're always so energetic for no reason.``
Old November 28th, 2023, 09:35 PM
'merp'

Quote:
// / / //
╰┈➤ bearkit

bearkit winced, ears pinning back to his head as he walked past elkkit, walking out of the nursery. he was 5 moons old today! only one moon left until he was bearpaw, an apprentice!

he took a deep inhale and exhale as he stretched outside of the den. tiredly, he ducked down into a tired loaf-sit, placing his face onto his paws.

``can't we take it easy today?`` he asked, yawning. ``you're always so energetic for no reason.``

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

ElkKIt scoffs, since when did HE take anything easy. ' ' OH ummm. sure, if thats what you want. ' ' ElkKIt looks slightly embarrassed, he was aware BearKit was older then him, and wanted to seem cool around his older friend. ' ' Hey BearKit, do you think we'll still be friends when you become a apprentince? ' ' ElkKIt asks hopefully.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 1st, 2023, 07:02 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

TW BIRTH AND DEATH
Starrywhisper - ultimate predator
Female | 24 moons | warrior / queen
starrywhisper padded into the nursery, her tired silver eye twinkling in the shadows as she managed to find an empty nest in the back. Of course she was nervous in coming here, starry didn’t really want to become a mother let alone a mother to some rogues kittens none the less. Furthermore she definitely wasn’t expecting the sudden shot of pain that rippled through her. With a startled yelp she dug her claws into the moss around her struggling to get a grip on things.

The next thing she knew a small kitten was laying next to her. Unsure of what exactly to do with it she began to frivolously lick at the small scrap of fur. The small feeble thing mewled in protest at the sudden touch. Though the kitten moved starry was able to pick up on how weak the kitten actually was and fretted about it. Hopekit. I’ll name you HomeKit in hopes you’ll get stronger.. her gaze on the small scrap of fur that looked exactly like her faltered as another kit came out.

This time the kitten wasn’t moving and it was a small russet Tom kit with white speckling. Worry tore at her heart as she searched for any signs of life in her newborn kit. Unable to find any she grieved for the small bundle and began to cry. I-I’m sorry..I’m so sorry..may starclan light your path starkit..may you become the brightest star. her attention turned towards the other weak kit but as soon as it did her breathing hitched. The small kitten had stopped breathing and laid limp at her side. no..no..NO!. It’s not fair? Why me? Why them? What did they ever do.. she pulled the two deceased kittens next to each other and nuzzled them gently. Hopekit..take care of your younger brother please..ravenpaw if you can hear me..take care of them.

Then came the third kitten and this time starry was able to breathe a sigh of relief at how much healthier the kitten looked. It was a dark red nearly brown kitten with white speckling like her own. I’ll wait for scorpion to name you.. by this time starry was worn out and exhausted. She didn’t even notice when the other small kitten began to suckle.

And finally a small gray and white kitten came out. They’re back also speckled with white dots. She took note of how he resembled scorpion in a way and also decided to wait for him to help name the two living kits.

As her gaze drifted back towards the two deceased kittens she felt herself breaking inside. I’m sorry.

@Spookez.
@Spartan-117
@Pitou

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 1st, 2023 at 08:21 AM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 08:40 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

unnamed kit
Male | newborn | kit
the warmth he was so used to had vanished quickly to be replaced by coldness. With his eyes still shut rather tightly he messed in protest at the cold. Wanting to crawl back into the warmth of the unknown place, he was startled when something rough began to lick him frivolously. Before long he found himself warming up and began towards the sweet succulent smell of milk.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 1st, 2023, 09:03 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@Kass @Spookez. @Pitou

unnamed kit
male | newborn | kit
child of Starrywhisper and -----

The small little mostly dark-furred kitten opens his maw and lets out a strangled cry. It hurts, and he has no idea why. His breathing is ragged, but he wiggles over to his mother and latches onto her and begins to drink the sweet smelling milk. He feels a warmth over him, then he is flipped over and he lets out a cry - he's hungry and he wants to eat! He bats a weak paw at whatever is licking him, wanting it to stop so much. He then feels another warm body against him and he's flipped back over and he presses against the other warm body and he lets out a weak mew as he bites the inside of his mouth until he tastes something that seems so much better than the milk. He gasps and then starts to drink the milk from his mother and the two flavors mix together in his mouth. After a few moments of drinking, he is full and he pulls away and leans against the other warm body - a sibling? He mews softly as a darkness settles over his body and he falls asleep.
Old December 1st, 2023, 09:19 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

ScorpionVenom
@Zel @Spartan-117 @Kass (Yall are all waiting for me lmao I was at the hospital srrrys

Scorpionvenom had walked into the Nursery. He was holding a small vole in his jaws. He saved one of the fresh he caught for Starrywhisper. She must be hungry. It would be the least he could do after everything that's happened to her.

But to his surprise, he was staring at a weeping Starrywhisper, two unmoving kits, and two other kits that seemed alive. W-what the hell?! She didn't tell me she was this due?
She must have been expecting it before they became friends... how the hell didn't he notice? He just assumed she was a Longhair.

"Starry, You're not telling me-" He couldn't tell if he was feeling Overjoyed, Surprised, or upset. Everything was mixing up inside him like a river. Something he couldn't stop.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3