by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:20 AM

Old February 18th, 2022, 08:22 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Nightwing walked into the den. He sat down in his nest and looked around, mad at himself. (open)
Old February 23rd, 2022, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Cool

Gingercry walked into the den and picked his way to his nest. Lowering himself down, he cringed at the new aches in his bones. He was old but he wasn't old enough to be dealing with all of these new aches! He wasn't ready to join the elders. He had to believe newleaf would bring some relief. The worsening of his stiffness started with the first cold front, the cold must be agitating his old joints. Next leafbare may be worse, but he'd deal with next leafbare when it came.
Gingercry
Old March 3rd, 2022, 02:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Nightwing sighed, padding into the warrior's den. Dawnstar really has a dark side. He had heard about Skyclaw's plan to overthrow Shadestorm. The tall black tom knew that the brown tom was planning his death. He was not gonna get involved in that stuff. He sat down, watching the other cats. (open)
Old March 4th, 2022, 11:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookscreech was losing braincells because there was nothing to do. She had always been a static cat, never looking for adventure and always cautious and stuff but she was also a cat that got bored way too easily.
Old March 5th, 2022, 09:27 PM

My Mood: Amused

Paleivy combed through her fur as she wondered where her naughty apprentice had gotten off to, she groaned knowing she had to find them.
Old March 6th, 2022, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Cool

Gingercry blinked his eyes open as his daughter's paw nudged into his side. He smiled, blinking the sleep from his amber eyes and rose out of his nest, stretching tenderly. His smile faltered as he noticed the distressed look on her young face. "What's the matter, Goldenstep?"

The golden molly shifted her eyes around the dim den uncomfortably. Her conversation with Owlfeather and Loonfeather was still fresh in her mind and sending chills across her spine. She'd debated with herself whether she should tell her father about it. The whole situation was over his former mate, the molly he'd so adored, but would telling him about it only bring up more hurt that he could do nothing about? Goldenstep took a deep breath and sat down close to Gingercry, motioning her tail for him to sit down. He obliged and started in on absently grooming his thick orange pelt as he kept his full attention on his daughter. Goldenstep tried to meet his eyes. "Loonfeather and I - well, I learned something - something about Lilyleap. I told Loonfeather and we tried to find out more - but -"

Gingercry's heart skipped hearing his mate's name. He'd never had another mate and never planned to have one again. Lilyleap was an exceptional molly and her sudden death all those moons ago had nearly destroyed him. He stopped grooming his fur and slowly lifted his head up to watch Goldenstep intently. Goldenstep felt like she was shrinking under the emotion clouding into her father's eyes but she knew he needed to know, in any case she'd gone too far now to turn back. "That patrol Lilyleap never came back from, she went out with Elmshadow - er, Elmpaw at the time," a part of her regretted bring up Elmshadow. She knew her father and her mate weren't on the best of terms and she'd rather not give her father yet another reason to be wary of the father of her kits, even after everything he'd done and all they'd been through she still found herself wanting to defend him. But she'd decided to tell him the truth and Elmshadow's role was part of that truth. "Owlfeather and Figwind were also on the patrol. They didn't run into a rogue and Lilyleap didnt leave to make dirt - They found a Windclan patrol. It sounds like one of the warriors provoked the Windclan patrol for them to attack and - " A lump formed in Goldenstep's throat.

Gingercry was silent for a while as he tried to take in what his daughter was saying. Somebody in Shadowclan, still in Shadowclan, had been responsible for his mate's death. All this time he'd been living with them, they'd worked with him, even as they'd been responsible for the death of one of their own. "Where did you hear this?"

Goldenstep's own hurt turned to worry as she watched the unreadable expression on Gingercry's face. She hesitated, "Elmshadow - he - didn't realize who it was until I told him about her. Then he tild me what he knew.
Then Loonfeather and I confronted Owlfeather and she told us - almost everything. But - it was - so - it seemed like she didn't- like what happened was just - necessary damage control"

Gingercry felt the heat building under his thick fur. He'd always had a bad feeling about Elmshadow and something about Goldenstep's story about the tom felt off but his mind stuck on Owlfeather. She'd been a warrior at the time, he'd respected her to the extent he would any other senior loyal warrior. She was a trusted warrior of Dawnstar's. Yet she could rationalize the outright murder of his beautiful Lilyleap. She stole Lilyleap from Loonfeather and Goldenstep as their devoted mother, from him as his forever partner. He stole the joy she would've experienced watching her kits become warriors. The anger built up until he turned away from Goldenstep. He was afraid. He was afraid if he opened his mouth he'd say something to his own daughter that he may regret. He was growing angrier that he felt so angry. He'd never been a cat to lose control, falter from his easygoing state. But this was too much and the emotions that he'd let lie dormant for so long were festering. Owlfeather! He rose to his paws and turned quickly without another word to Goldenstep and hurried out of the warrior's den.
Gingercry
Old March 9th, 2022, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Fanatic

Stonefoot walked into the den and laid on her bed bored out of her mind
@corgigirl
Old March 9th, 2022, 06:39 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Ravensong was starting to move toward the exit of the den when his paw got stuck. He had stepped on Stoneheart. He had seen her around but had never really talked to her.

@~Silver~

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old March 9th, 2022, 06:46 PM

My Mood: Fanatic

she looked up at Ravensong and mewed, "oh hey Ravensong" she said smiling despised being stepped on
@corgigirl

Last edited by ~Silver~; March 9th, 2022 at 06:47 PM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

“Oh, sorry,” he said laughing. “Want to go for a walk with me?”

@~Silver~

Bump me after 48 hours!