Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM

Old July 14th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
Nightlight crept carefully into the apprentice den, eerily silent as they padded over to Maplepaw. They nudged them gently with a black paw, trying not to wake the others. "Psst. Maplepaw. I know its a little late, but I'm going to teach you how to hunt." They murmured into their ear. The black cat was barely visible in the darkness, just his green and blue eyes visible in the darkness of the den. It was a tiny bit dark out, as Nightlight wanted to teach Maplepaw to use stealth while hunting. They were Shadowclan, after all. @SpiritedWarrior
Feeling a paw prod his side, Mapleplaw sleepily opened his eyes. "W-what...? O-oh..." he parted his jaws into a yawn and glanced at the blue and green eyes of Nightlight. "Already...?" he yawned once more and stretched his forelegs.

"Okay..." he stretched one final time and faced Nightlight, ready for his instruction. "Where are we going?"

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old July 23rd, 2022, 06:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[This is open, I literally have nothing to do with Fallenpaw]

Fallenpaw lay sprawled out in her nest, staring into oblivion once her mentor had finally stopped nagging her and left her alone. Faintly, she was aware of herself lifting a paw to rub the bruise on her shoulder that'd formed when she'd twisted to avoid landing on Lark and instead fell hard to the ground. Fallenpaw was grateful it was nothing more than a bruise, because she knew just from watching others that a break was more than ten times worse. She sighed and rest her head upon the den floor, stretching out her cramped limbs. The apprentice's emerald green gaze shifted towards the den entrance with apprehension, afraid that Meadowhaze would come back to bother her about something.

The shadows cast odd patterns over her fur, making Fallenpaw's pelt seem way darker than usual. She was not sleepy, no. But she didn't want to leave this den either. Because in simple words, she had no one to socialize with. At least while in here she could pretend to rest, hidden inside the apprentice den. Once outside and sitting alone, though, someone would come along and talk to her out of pity, usually the cat being Meadowhaze. Fallenpaw bit back a small, rare smile at the thought of her mentor. Meadowhaze was the complete opposite of her, from looks to personality. While Fallenpaw was a dull, average feline who could even pass for a tom, Meadowhaze was daintily pretty, from her patterned tortie coat to her deep, hazy blue eyes. But the former made up for her looks with mature personality, speaking past her years, whereas the latter... Well, it was easy to assume that Meadowhaze was still a kit at heart.

It was a strange thing, how Fallenpaw, who usually shut everyone out, had let Meadowhaze in so easily, within the course of a few moons of training. But alas, Fallenpaw suspect that the young warrior had a way of winning cats over merely because of her happy-go-lucky attitude. But to Fallenpaw, her mentor meant family, someone she could rely on. Born as an only child to a mother and father who were rarely around, Fallenpaw had never really put any thought into making friends as a kit. She'd just merely focused her entire being on the course of her future. And, well, here she was, fulfilling that close-minded future. But then why did she feel so alone? Why was she spending her time wasting away, hiding in the apprentice den?

For a moment, Fallenpaw's gaze flitted to the other nests. She should take the time to talk to other. But Fallenpaw was not in the habit of doing so, so she looked back at the entrance, pushed aside those wayward thoughts, and curled up, mind spiraling back to her annual problem. Right, she was unable to sleep.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 2nd, 2022, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlike View Post

Fallenpaw lay sprawled out in her nest, staring into oblivion once her mentor had finally stopped nagging her and left her alone. Faintly, she was aware of herself lifting a paw to rub the bruise on her shoulder that'd formed when she'd twisted to avoid landing on Lark and instead fell hard to the ground. Fallenpaw was grateful it was nothing more than a bruise, because she knew just from watching others that a break was more than ten times worse. She sighed and rest her head upon the den floor, stretching out her cramped limbs. The apprentice's emerald green gaze shifted towards the den entrance with apprehension, afraid that Meadowhaze would come back to bother her about something.

The shadows cast odd patterns over her fur, making Fallenpaw's pelt seem way darker than usual. She was not sleepy, no. But she didn't want to leave this den either. Because in simple words, she had no one to socialize with. At least while in here she could pretend to rest, hidden inside the apprentice den. Once outside and sitting alone, though, someone would come along and talk to her out of pity, usually the cat being Meadowhaze. Fallenpaw bit back a small, rare smile at the thought of her mentor. Meadowhaze was the complete opposite of her, from looks to personality. While Fallenpaw was a dull, average feline who could even pass for a tom, Meadowhaze was daintily pretty, from her patterned tortie coat to her deep, hazy blue eyes. But the former made up for her looks with mature personality, speaking past her years, whereas the latter... Well, it was easy to assume that Meadowhaze was still a kit at heart.

It was a strange thing, how Fallenpaw, who usually shut everyone out, had let Meadowhaze in so easily, within the course of a few moons of training. But alas, Fallenpaw suspect that the young warrior had a way of winning cats over merely because of her happy-go-lucky attitude. But to Fallenpaw, her mentor meant family, someone she could rely on. Born as an only child to a mother and father who were rarely around, Fallenpaw had never really put any thought into making friends as a kit. She'd just merely focused her entire being on the course of her future. And, well, here she was, fulfilling that close-minded future. But then why did she feel so alone? Why was she spending her time wasting away, hiding in the apprentice den?

For a moment, Fallenpaw's gaze flitted to the other nests. She should take the time to talk to other. But Fallenpaw was not in the habit of doing so, so she looked back at the entrance, pushed aside those wayward thoughts, and curled up, mind spiraling back to her annual problem. Right, she was unable to sleep.

Thunderpaw had finished eating his mouse and yawned, feeling sleepy after his meal. "I think I'm going to go to my nest early and take a nap." He had told his mentor, Pineneedle.
He got up and stretched before padding to the den. Once inside he had found his nest and laid down. Then he saw a dark shape laying across from him. He sniffed the air. "Fallenpaw? Is that you?" He wondered what the fellow apprentice was doing in here so early.
SC/ Pineneedle, Thunderpaw
Hey guys! I'm back and ready to RP once more!
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved
Old August 2nd, 2022, 07:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterKitten View Post
Thunderpaw had finished eating his mouse and yawned, feeling sleepy after his meal. "I think I'm going to go to my nest early and take a nap." He had told his mentor, Pineneedle.
He got up and stretched before padding to the den. Once inside he had found his nest and laid down. Then he saw a dark shape laying across from him. He sniffed the air. "Fallenpaw? Is that you?" He wondered what the fellow apprentice was doing in here so early.

Fallenpaw lifted her head so suddenly that the world spun for a few moments. After a few seconds of squinting through the dark, she recognized the apprentice in the other nest. Her startlement began to fade and she hurriedly wiped a stray tear from her cheek, wondering when it had slipped out. "Yeah, I'm Fallenpaw." The appretince sat up after hesitating a moment, wondering if she was in trouble for something, or perhaps someone wanted her to do a chore. "Does my mentor want me?"

Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Fallenpaw lifted her head so suddenly that the world spun for a few moments. After a few seconds of squinting through the dark, she recognized the apprentice in the other nest. Her startlement began to fade and she hurriedly wiped a stray tear from her cheek, wondering when it had slipped out. "Yeah, I'm Fallenpaw." The appretince sat up after hesitating a moment, wondering if she was in trouble for something, or perhaps someone wanted her to do a chore. "Does my mentor want me?"
Thunderpaw laid down. "No," he told her. "I just came for a small nap. No one needs you right now." Though Thunderpaw could have sworn he had seen fsllenpaw wipe a tear away, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. And yet, he felt bad for her. She was always so quiet and sad. "Are you okay fallenpaw? Please tell me the truth. I can help you. Did someone hurt you?"
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Willowpaw crept into the den as if trying to be sneaky. She sent a quick glance around the den to see if any other cats were awake and she could creep silently without waking anyone up. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep, she hardly ever got sleep and had found ways to deal with it, bu she didn;t know about other cats, she definatly would not do to well with a scolding from anyone at anytime. She was pretty anxious and to be honest a little bit self-consiouse of her apperance, I mean she hadn't found anyone else in the clan with one blue and one green eye, she faintly remembered the name of it was heterochromia, two coloured eyes. She also was aware of her long silky pelt that always looked like she had been rolling in mud due the the dark murky splotches on the white.

Willowpaw slowly crept into her nest making sure that she hadn't woken up anyone in their sleep when she noticed a pair of glowing eyes.
'Shoot! Did I wake someone up?!'
She fearfully wondered as she shut her eyes adn pretended not to notice them and to act to be asleep even though she knew that wasn't goingto happen.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 3rd, 2022, 08:55 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

@GlitterKitten @Wintersun

Fallenpaw had begun to settle down, emerald green gaze straying to Willowpaw as the female crept into the den when Thunderpaw spoke up again. Her eyes shifted to the black and white tom once again. "I-I'm fine, really." She lied nimbly, hunching her shoulders and looking away. Fallenpaw wasn't usually much of a liar, but she had no choice. The last thing she wanted right now to be considered a sensitive loser. After a moment of awkward silence, she realized she should say something again. "Thank you."

Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:09 AM

@Wintersun @Katlike

"Ok, if your sure." Thunderpaw said. He looked over to the other side of the den. "Hey willowpaw. I know you don't sleep. So you don't have to pretend. You can talk to us." So many apprentices suffered from lack of self confidence or shyness. Sometimes he felt like he was the only confident apprentice. At one point he wondered if all the other apprentices had crushes on him because they were always so quiet when he was around. But then, they were always quiet, so it didn't seem likley. He wished he had an apprentice friend. He liked his mentor, he couldn't complain, but pineneedle didn't understand him as well as someone younger would.
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved

Last edited by GlitterKitten; August 3rd, 2022 at 01:13 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 12:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

@Katlike @GlitterKitten

Willowpaw let out a small squeak at being found out but when she thought of the other cats slewping she quieted down. She stood up and watched the ground to make sure she didn’t step on anyone. “H-hi..?”
Willowpaw wasn’t about how to communicate to others her age, or around her age. She never really talkes to anyone she didn’t know.”U-um, thank for letting me come over!”She tried brightly.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 3rd, 2022, 12:51 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

@GlitterKitten @Wintersun

Fallenpaw straightened in her nest with a grateful sigh, thankful that the topic had diverted from her. As much as she wanted to curl up and hide in her nest, maybe the extra talking would do her good. "I think all of us need some interaction now and then." She tried to joke, attempting to lighten the mood.