Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Resources
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:09 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by trulydevious
Yesterday 11:53 PM
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Bye y'all
Last post by lys.luvbot
Yesterday 11:48 PM

Old April 11th, 2021, 10:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar was in the middle of tearing off a chunk of flesh from a frog, eyes making out the inners and how the body worked, when she heard her name called. Swallowing what was in her maw, she slowly sat up and turned to look at the cat calling her name. It didn't take her long to remember this one, Stempaw, that three-legged apprentice she had some hopes in. They had been dashed when the cat disappeared after they started playing with the bunnies. This would be the second time that the cat has disappeared and wanted back into the clan. Dawnstar didn't do second chances, not often, and not without a very good reason. Her eyes scrutinized the apprentice and her firm frown spoke loudly of her disappointment.

"You had better have a very good excuse, otherwise, I might have to break your remaining legs. I'll leave you to rot in the elder's den as a reminder to the clan of what happens when cats disappoint me."
Stempaw forced herself not to gulp at Dawnstar’s threat as she held her gaze steady with Dawnstar,” It wasn’t my intention in the slightest, a group of five warriors kidnapped me and held me in some den. While I may be a strong apprentice, I was seriously outnumbered, and couldn’t defeat that many at once. So I played along as a good captive for a while until they believed they could trust me and that I didn’t need many guards, then one night they left me with just one warrior and I beat him up leaving him to die before escaping to return home. Shadowclan is my home, I’ve given you nothing but my full loyalty, I assure you, I’ll serve our clan well.” she meowed praying Dawnstar didn’t just break her legs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2021, 03:24 PM
ShadowKit

Name: ShadowKit
Rank Request: Kit
Reason for Joining: He was Abandoned
(I'm new to this site, so I don't know what to do)

Last edited by Dojeje; April 14th, 2021 at 02:45 AM.
Old April 13th, 2021, 08:30 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:

Yeah, Dawnstar didn't trust a single word that came out of the apprentice's mouth. Loyalty is to stick with the clan through thick and thin, good or bad, not abandoning them for whatever reason. There was conviction in his words, the conviction that meant nothing to her. She didn't think it would take much to break his so-called loyalty to ShadowClan, to her, a little push and he'd be hightailing it out of here.

She wasn't certain if she actually wanted him back in the clan. She really didn't trust him to follow any of her orders for any reason. If anything she was expecting a great deal of defiance and all-around irritation. Even making him a warrior under her had her fur bristling. She didn't like that idea in the slightest.

"I really really don't trust you at all. I don't like the thought of bringing in any cats that could turn on me at any given moment." Dawnstar growled through clenched teeth. "I've enough to deal with without you running around disobeying me. Taking a chance on you will most likely give me a headache."
Quailpaw exhaled, insides twisted. Every inch of his body was giving off danger signals. Now was his last time to pull through- give her one good reason why you deserve to stay or you'll never get another chance.

His thoughts shifted to his time on his own. His time with his Clan. What he was fighting for. What he had done.What he could do.

When he finally answered, his amber eyes sparked with anger, but there wasn't any defiance in them. His shoulder muscles tensed and rippled under his matted fur, and he raised his face up to hers.

"I'm done fighting you. Maybe at one time I thought I could change ShadowClan on my own. Be the next Blackhaze. But I'm not." He shrugged. His tone was flat, indifferent, tired. "I'll give my life for ShadowClan. If that means following your rules? Sure. What the hell, why not. But... I r-" His voice cracked a little and his eyes dodged hers, struggling to stay in one place. "I really, really want to join ShadowClan again. That's all I have. I guess it's your move." He sighed and let the tension leave his body, some little voice whispering inside his head as he stood before his leader: So this is who you really are, and you're finally embracing it. A coward. A tiny apprentice at the paws of his leader.

He smiled halfheartedly. And I really don't care.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dojeje @ShadowhunterEm @Romulus @hope
[You guys can all go ahead and post a starter if you haven't]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey View Post
Tigers fur bristled a little bit. How dare this molly suggest there was something wrong with her kit! Fox was perfectly healthy, and she was smart, as far as Tiger knew!
What... what do you mean? She looks fine to me. And she hasn't gotten sick yet at all.
Fox closed the gap between her and her mother and just stared up at her with those blank, dead eyes.

"Have you never seen a normal kit before?" Dawnstar questioned, staring at the molly like she was daft. She probably was at this rate. "Kit's do not look so... lifeless. It's like she had nothing to live for, that's no fun, even for me." Dawnstar liked playing with prey, she pushed enough to make sure they knew she was a real threat, and then she relented because she didn't want to play with broken toys. The more fight they put up the better.
"She's sick, and I don't mean physically, I don't need your Dead kit infecting the rest of hairballs in my clan." Dawnstar wondered if she hurt the small thing would hat get some sort of reaction out of her.

Fearful, weak, cowards, she was certain ShadowClan had a lot of those, but dead cats had no place in her clan. She could take the little thing, perhaps teach to enjoy watching the life fade from the eyes of others, to find life in pain, to hold her head high and knowing that she lived for Dawnstar. However, that would take a lot of effort on her part, Dawnstar wasn't certain she wanted to put in that much. She could give the brat to Badgerpaw if Grimhound trained him right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
"Shred or Forest, call me one of those names." Shred dipped his head again. "I can hardly smell anymore, so I didn't mean to cross the territory." Shred mewed.

"You can't smell?" Dawnstar repeated, looking down on the worthless scum. "I've no need for a cat who can't even use his nose." She could already see him constantly crossing into one of the other clan's territory and causing her a headache. "Get out of my sight or you'll be down another sense."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
@Undertaker

I can be useful, I was just never given the chance." River mumbled.

"Yes, a lot of cats say that but words and actions are two very different things." Dawnstar quipped, lashing her tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar View Post
Hollow let herself catch her breath for a second and well she was catching her breath, she sat down.’I’m Hollow.’ She said staring into the leaders eyes, She felt herself ease knowing she got a break, from this battle at-least, she was still a bit suspecting of the leader to leap at her any moment .

She was still on guard, good. It was never wise to let your guard down, even if Dawnstar seemed amicable at the moment. "Hollow, I like how you fight. Not as ruthless as a real ShadowClan cat, but I think with some training you might make a decent addition." Dawnstar mused the last bit to herself. "But first, why are you in my territory, you're trespassing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stempaw forced herself not to gulp at Dawnstar’s threat as she held her gaze steady with Dawnstar,” It wasn’t my intention in the slightest, a group of five warriors kidnapped me and held me in some den. While I may be a strong apprentice, I was seriously outnumbered, and couldn’t defeat that many at once. So I played along as a good captive for a while until they believed they could trust me and that I didn’t need many guards, then one night they left me with just one warrior and I beat him up leaving him to die before escaping to return home. Shadowclan is my home, I’ve given you nothing but my full loyalty, I assure you, I’ll serve our clan well.” she meowed praying Dawnstar didn’t just break her legs.

Did she expect her to feel sympathetic toward her? This story sounded utterly ridiculous to the leader's ears. "You got kidnapped by five warriors, what are their names, and which clan do they hail from. If they truly did kidnap you, I suppose I should give them a taste of my claws." Dawnstar's eyes gleamed with wicked intentions as she stared down Stempaw, glowering. "Why did they kidnap you, stealing one of my apprentices is foolhardy, but beyond that, I don't see the point." Not only that, but rarely were apprentices skilled enough to beat a warrior unless said warrior was just that terrible.

"I hope you aren't lying to me, Stempaw, if you're lying to me, I won't just break your legs, I'm going to hurt you every single day, make Ebonyfang patch you, and hurt you again. The cycle will repeat up until the day you die." Dawnstar didn't mind liars in truth, she thought it was an admiral skill to have, but one must be a good liar and mustn't ever lie to her. If so, Dawnstar would say she hates liars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post

Quailpaw exhaled, insides twisted. Every inch of his body was giving off danger signals. Now was his last time to pull through- give her one good reason why you deserve to stay or you'll never get another chance.

His thoughts shifted to his time on his own. His time with his Clan. What he was fighting for. What he had done.What he could do.

When he finally answered, his amber eyes sparked with anger, but there wasn't any defiance in them. His shoulder muscles tensed and rippled under his matted fur, and he raised his face up to hers.

"I'm done fighting you. Maybe at one time I thought I could change ShadowClan on my own. Be the next Blackhaze. But I'm not." He shrugged. His tone was flat, indifferent, tired. "I'll give my life for ShadowClan. If that means following your rules? Sure. What the hell, why not. But... I r-" His voice cracked a little and his eyes dodged hers, struggling to stay in one place. "I really, really want to join ShadowClan again. That's all I have. I guess it's your move." He sighed and let the tension leave his body, some little voice whispering inside his head as he stood before his leader: So this is who you really are, and you're finally embracing it. A coward. A tiny apprentice at the paws of his leader.

He smiled halfheartedly. And I really don't care.

Her tail twitched with a bit of excitement as that spark of anger returned to the apprentice's eyes. She was semi expecting that he'd be as stupid as the last idiot to attack her, but her hopes were dashed when he started talking. He was done fighting her.... well that was boring. The quivering muscles in her body settled as she heard the tom out.

"Blackhaze was a fool and coward, I didn't train him long, but I did consider him my apprentice at one point in time. He threw it all away when he decided to turn on me." She hissed, still displeased with the thought. "He admitted his defeat eventually, and he paid for his mistakes with his life." The battle-scarred monster of a leader could hear the desperation and the defeat in Quailpaw's voice. She'd get no fight from him. Pathetic.

"Just as death is inevitable, so is my rule and hold on ShadowClan. Fighting me will only end up in defeat and humiliation. You should rethink your views on me, I could make you something far greater than the disgrace you are now. You've got a temper, a spark, with some real training and the right guidance you could be someone formidable." Defeat was something she could deal with given some time. If given a chance and a direction he might be able to become one of her... better warriors. Potentially earning a place alongside Grimhound and the others as her favorites. But that was honestly up to him.

"I'm giving you one chance, do not blow, Quailpaw." She hissed, turning and leading the way back to ShadowClan. He could return home, but Dawnstar would make sure to keep an eye on him. Hopefully, he didn't walk down the same meaningless path Blackhaze had taken.
[Done]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

~ @Undertaker ~

Shred rolled his eyes. "I have a sickness that comes around this moon, at the same time." Shred tried to explained. Why were cats so hard-headed sometimes?

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undertaker

Stempaw frankly wasn’t lying, she didn’t want to admit that the warriors were bunnies, but she realized she had no choice,” Those Windclan bunnies kidnapped me right out of their camp. I only know the names of three of the warriors, Rosebriar, Wolffang, and Shockholly. They thought holding a Shadowclan apprentice hostage would make you give them back Twilightstar. I knew you never would because the clans success is more important than one apprentice.” she meowed lashing her tail, she had swore that she’d teach those warriors a lesson, she was well overdue to become a warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 14th, 2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:14 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Name Violetshine
Requested Rank: warrior
Reason for joining: is tired of being a lonely loner
Is a black cat with green eyes
Old April 14th, 2021, 03:22 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Snailkit was... how many moons now? She'd lost count. Twice the age she was when she fled - battered and bruised, half chewed up - from the nightmares and trauma that came from living within Shadowclan. But she was back now! A whole new cat, quite literally. She was a molly now and new improved. The scars of that awful day in the elders den long since heeled, but the paw she'd lost that day never came back. Nothing but stump.

In truth, Snailkit was timid. She expected Icestar to jump out of the bushes any moment now, or to see a glimpse of orange fur of a fox. Foxes... even the word made the hair on her back stand on edge. Snailkits bushy tail curled instinctively back, hiding the freakish scars upon her back. "Hello?" The young molly called out, her meow a shakey one.

@Undertaker
Old April 14th, 2021, 04:04 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:

"Have you never seen a normal kit before?" Dawnstar questioned, staring at the molly like she was daft. She probably was at this rate. "Kit's do not look so... lifeless. It's like she had nothing to live for, that's no fun, even for me." Dawnstar liked playing with prey, she pushed enough to make sure they knew she was a real threat, and then she relented because she didn't want to play with broken toys. The more fight they put up the better.
"She's sick, and I don't mean physically, I don't need your Dead kit infecting the rest of hairballs in my clan." Dawnstar wondered if she hurt the small thing would hat get some sort of reaction out of her.

Fearful, weak, cowards, she was certain ShadowClan had a lot of those, but dead cats had no place in her clan. She could take the little thing, perhaps teach to enjoy watching the life fade from the eyes of others, to find life in pain, to hold her head high and knowing that she lived for Dawnstar. However, that would take a lot of effort on her part, Dawnstar wasn't certain she wanted to put in that much. She could give the brat to Badgerpaw if Grimhound trained him right.
Tigers fur still bristled some and she seemed to forget her intention to not look like any threat.
Why does that matter? Fox is strong! So what if she's... different! She can see and hear just fine! She just thinks a little differently. I would know, I'm her mother!
She half yelled, curling her tail around the kit. Fox isn't broken! Why do cats keep saying those things?
Have you ever had kits of your own?
If Tiger was in her right mind, she usually wouldn't ask that question to a cat she knew nothing of. Tiger was not in her right mind.

Fox just stared up at her mother. Why was she getting so worked up?
Maybe I should say something...
She glanced around at Dawnstar. Hm, no. That cat didn't look like she wanted to hear Fox talk. Fox decided not to talk. Maybe if she just never talked, no one would ask her any hard questions. But what was the point of that when she asked herself hard questions?

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!

Last edited by FireyZack; April 14th, 2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old April 15th, 2021, 01:54 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[QUOTE=Undertaker;971390]

@Dojeje @ShadowhunterEm @Romulus @hope
[You guys can all go ahead and post a starter if you haven't]

"You can't smell?" Dawnstar repeated, looking down on the worthless scum. "I've no need for a cat who can't even use his nose." She could already see him constantly crossing into one of the other clan's territory and causing her a headache. "Get out of my sight or you'll be down another sense."

"Yes, a lot of cats say that but words and actions are two very different things." Dawnstar quipped, lashing her tail.

She was still on guard, good. It was never wise to let your guard down, even if Dawnstar seemed amicable at the moment. "Hollow, I like how you fight. Not as ruthless as a real ShadowClan cat, but I think with some training you might make a decent addition." Dawnstar mused the last bit to herself. "But first, why are you in my territory, you're trespassing."

Did she expect her to feel sympathetic toward her? This story sounded utterly ridiculous to the leader's ears. "You got kidnapped by five warriors, what are their names, and which clan do they hail from. If they truly did kidnap you, I suppose I should give them a taste of my claws." Dawnstar's eyes gleamed with wicked intentions as she stared down Stempaw, glowering. "Why did they kidnap you, stealing one of my apprentices is foolhardy, but beyond that, I don't see the point." Not only that, but rarely were apprentices skilled enough to beat a warrior unless said warrior was just that terrible.

"I hope you aren't lying to me, Stempaw, if you're lying to me, I won't just break your legs, I'm going to hurt you every single day, make Ebonyfang patch you, and hurt you again. The cycle will repeat up until the day you die." Dawnstar didn't mind liars in truth, she thought it was an admiral skill to have, but one must be a good liar and mustn't ever lie to her. If so, Dawnstar would say she hates liars.

Her tail twitched with a bit of excitement as that spark of anger returned to the apprentice's eyes. She was semi expecting that he'd be as stupid as the last idiot to attack her, but her hopes were dashed when he started talking. He was done fighting her.... well that was boring. The quivering muscles in her body settled as she heard the tom out.

"Blackhaze was a fool and coward, I didn't train him long, but I did consider him my apprentice at one point in time. He threw it all away when he decided to turn on me." She hissed, still displeased with the thought. "He admitted his defeat eventually, and he paid for his mistakes with his life." The battle-scarred monster of a leader could hear the desperation and the defeat in Quailpaw's voice. She'd get no fight from him. Pathetic.

"Just as death is inevitable, so is my rule and hold on ShadowClan. Fighting me will only end up in defeat and humiliation. You should rethink your views on me, I could make you something far greater than the disgrace you are now. You've got a temper, a spark, with some real training and the right guidance you could be someone formidable." Defeat was something she could deal with given some time. If given a chance and a direction he might be able to become one of her... better warriors. Potentially earning a place alongside Grimhound and the others as her favorites. But that was honestly up to him.

"I'm giving you one chance, do not blow, Quailpaw." She hissed, turning and leading the way back to ShadowClan. He could return home, but Dawnstar would make sure to keep an eye on him. Hopefully, he didn't walk down the same meaningless path Blackhaze had taken.
[Done]
————————————————————————————————————————————— —————
Hollow thought for a moment still not letting down her guard ‘I’m normally prowling around waiting for something to happen to me. So i got bored and decided to make something happen. I think joining a clan would prove more entertaining then being swatted away by others back to anywhere i can find suitable enough. I have decided to try see if I can join shadow clan first.’ Hollow finished her paragraph, and waited patiently for a reply. @Undertaker

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 17th, 2021 at 04:13 AM. Reason: 1 I took away the quote by accident- and 2 I needed to separate the two sentences with a line, So they know I made a mistake.