Last post by WinterMara
Today 05:59 PM

Old January 18th, 2022, 01:17 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

*He'd collapse at the entrance to the medicine cat den *

(( Red'fur ))

* He'd rush into the medicine den and and grab many herbs that seemed to be for a Queen expecting kit's *
" Gotta get the herbs, Gotta get the herbs. "
* He'd turn to leave *

(( Red'fur ))

* He'd curse finding that none of these herbs were the right ones *
" Mouse'dung well i guess i'll pick them up on my way back if i find them "
* He'd turn and leave the den walking away and out of camp *

Last edited by plum; January 18th, 2022 at 09:54 PM. Reason: multiple posts
Old January 21st, 2022, 04:34 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Red'fur

(Sorry if I seem harsh but please do not do this, you must apply for healing if you need it and ping me with your character approaching Bounceberry, don't post here randomly, please.)

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old January 21st, 2022, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
Rainysky

The senior tom nodded, lowering his paw just lightly so it stayed above the ground. Permanent? Great. He swished his tail impatiently then stopped, making sure he wasn't creating a ruckus over his injured paw. Yawning, his eyes drooped for a few moments, before he realized what he was doing as he snapped them back open. Don't fall asleep you idiot! His mind hissed, making him stand slightly more upright and in line.

@Fletcher //
Bounceberry cleaned Rainkysky's wounds so that they looked at least somewhat presentable, "I'm n-not sure fur will grow back where the damage is s-severe, and you may have trouble walking on that leg for a while..." he paused, doing a few spins in an attempt to find the cobwebs he was working with. Bounceberry leaned down, grabbed them, and wrapped them around the tom's paw, "You will live, though."

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old January 28th, 2022, 03:51 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

@Fletcher @Wintermist

Mintkit hissed annoyedly. A part of her wanted to slash Brackentail across the nose. She hopped up and was about to turn around and do just that when she was hit by yet another coughing fit. This was NOT how she had imagined her day going.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.

Last edited by WinterBug; January 28th, 2022 at 03:51 PM.
Old January 28th, 2022, 04:03 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Brackentail sighed. How was Mintkit ever going to learn to trust anyone? “Just be patient with him, and he won’t do anything bad!” Brackentail told his kit, before calling Bounceberry one last time, and leaving the den. @Fletcher @WinterBug
Old January 30th, 2022, 03:16 PM

@WinterBug @Wintermist

Bounceberry wrinkled his nose as the scent of a sick kit wafted into the den. He looked up towards Brackentail, who seem to have had to drag the kid tooth and claw. He gave a deep nod to the other Tom, watching as he left all too excitedly to get out of the den. He moved his eyes down to the tiny ball of her who was excessively coughing at the ground.

"Ah, w-well it doesn't look like you seem to feel too good..." he moved to the side,. Organizing some twigs leaves, and Moss, in order to make her very makeshift nest. "Sit h-here."

Bounceberry

Old January 30th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
@WinterBug @Wintermist

Bounceberry wrinkled his nose as the scent of a sick kit wafted into the den. He looked up towards Brackentail, who seem to have had to drag the kid tooth and claw. He gave a deep nod to the other Tom, watching as he left all too excitedly to get out of the den. He moved his eyes down to the tiny ball of her who was excessively coughing at the ground.

"Ah, w-well it doesn't look like you seem to feel too good..." he moved to the side,. Organizing some twigs leaves, and Moss, in order to make her very makeshift nest. "Sit h-here."
After recovering from her coughing spell and sticking her tounge out at Brakentail's exiting behind, Mintkit glared at Bounceberry, suspicion lacing her features. She didn't move, reminding herself of Lilykit's gullibility, and the plot that this cat was surely a part of. He looked even bigger than Mintkit's own parents, and that was surely a bad sign. Do you get bigger the meaner you are? Even Brakentail says that Dawnstar's sinister and SHE'S practically the size of a badger.

And besides, Bouncywhatever thrown Mintkit out when he had tried to save her sister from the horrible fate that was surely waiting for her, doing absolutely NOTHING WRONG! How was SHE supposed to know that Lilykit was hurt, or that Jumpingberry was helping her?! If I'm to believe what everyone says, that is.

Mintkit narrowed her eyes. What right did HE have to take her hostage and just ASSUME that she didn't feel well? Well, Mintkit didn't feel well, but that information was absolutely not his business. And she didn't believe stupid Brackentail, why should she? She had found evidence that this cat, as pathetic as he seemed, was most defiantly up to something. "Why should I?" Mintkit spat before sneezing again.

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old January 30th, 2022, 04:12 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Brackentail was about a fox length away from the medicine den when he heard Mintkit arguing with Bounceberry. He immediately turned around back the the den and went back in.
“Mintkit,” he meowed dangerously. He knew she was VERY sassy, but now what not the time for it. He looked at the medicine cat sympathetically. “Just ask me if you need any help with her.” He told him. He padded over to Mintkit one more time and meowed, “Bounceberry is no where near as mean and rude as Dawnstar, or your old parents I keep hearing you and Lilykit talking about.” @WinterBug @Fletcher

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 30th, 2022 at 04:19 PM.
Old February 5th, 2022, 10:12 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bounceberry cleaned Rainkysky's wounds so that they looked at least somewhat presentable, "I'm n-not sure fur will grow back where the damage is s-severe, and you may have trouble walking on that leg for a while..." he paused, doing a few spins in an attempt to find the cobwebs he was working with. Bounceberry leaned down, grabbed them, and wrapped them around the tom's paw, "You will live, though."
>> Rainysky <<

He stiffened his muscles, gaze unwavering as Bounceberry cleaned his paw, it gently swaying at the force of the medicine cats tongue. Once he was done, he met Bounceberry's eyes as he began to describe the condition to him. Severe? No fur? What am I, a mole rat? He thought angrily as he flexed the claws he was able to, looking away as Bounceberry sought out his cobwebs. At the medicine cats words, he wondered how a cat so jittery could possibly deal with the sickly sweet scent of herbs, blood, and crisis's 24/7. It unnerved him, but also comforted him to know his clan's medicine cat was so tough, in the ways he needed to be. "Alright," he meowed gruffly, looking at his now cobweb-drowned paw. "So I won't need to be staying in here, correct?" He asked, his tail swishing in apprehension at the thought of staying in the medicine cats den for more than a day.
Old February 6th, 2022, 06:32 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post

After recovering from her coughing spell and sticking her tounge out at Brakentail's exiting behind, Mintkit glared at Bounceberry, suspicion lacing her features. She didn't move, reminding herself of Lilykit's gullibility, and the plot that this cat was surely a part of. He looked even bigger than Mintkit's own parents, and that was surely a bad sign. Do you get bigger the meaner you are? Even Brakentail says that Dawnstar's sinister and SHE'S practically the size of a badger.

And besides, Bouncywhatever thrown Mintkit out when he had tried to save her sister from the horrible fate that was surely waiting for her, doing absolutely NOTHING WRONG! How was SHE supposed to know that Lilykit was hurt, or that Jumpingberry was helping her?! If I'm to believe what everyone says, that is.

Mintkit narrowed her eyes. What right did HE have to take her hostage and just ASSUME that she didn't feel well? Well, Mintkit didn't feel well, but that information was absolutely not his business. And she didn't believe stupid Brackentail, why should she? She had found evidence that this cat, as pathetic as he seemed, was most defiantly up to something. "Why should I?" Mintkit spat before sneezing again.
@Wintermist

Bounceberry twitched his tail a few times. He enjoyed kits; when they were quiet and polite. The slender tom had no patience for these kinds of kids. He gave a respectful nod to what he assumed to be the kit's parent, before grabbing the tiny ball of fluff in his jaws, plopping her down in the nest. He wrinkled his nose and surveyed the sickly thing.

"T-take a deep breath and hold it. The less you struggle, the sooner you'll be out of here..."

Bounceberry