Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:15 PM
Morningdew finder
by ~Jade
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:15 PM
Vinepaw(finder)
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:14 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:14 PM
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Red face Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Autumnleaf gave a small yawn as her light green-hued eyes wandered to her beloved mate as he strolled over and joined her in the shade. “I’m doing fine, I suppose.” She murmured, “I’m just tired sometimes.” The small she-cat gave Lightningclaw a comforting lick on his cheek, purring gently. Everything had been quite tiring for the past couple moons, but right now, she felt like not much needed to be fretted over. At least for now, that is. “How are you doing? Not overdoing yourself in anything?” By that, she was referring to his powers, knowing how he was when it came to them. Autumnleaf was protective and worried about him, wanting the best for her mate.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:49 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Lightningclaw curled up next to his mate, rubbing cheeks with her. "Why would you be getting tired?" He asked, wondering what may be the cause. "Im not overdoing it. I still need to keep practicing, but now that we are warriors, we have a lot more freedom." He said, then his eyes lit up with humor as he said "you know, I was wondering, what if our kits had any sort of powers?"
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

The thought of one of their kits having to deal with powers like his made her scared slightly, wondering how they would grow up with that kind of strength. However, when Lightningclaw didn’t seem concerned with the sheer thought, she decided not to bring it up to him. “Well, I think I’ve been moving around too much and all. I’m not sure.” The she-cat remarked about her reason of such tiredness, “I think I just need to take it easy.” The american bobtail nestled her muzzle into the crook of his neck, purring and just wanting to be here with him. “I’m sure our kits will be wonderful - they’ll surely have your good looks and amazing strength.”
Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"Well im not that great" Lightningclaw purred. "Let me go hunt for something for you to eat. Im not very good at hunting, but you shouldnt strain yourself." Lightninclaw said, wanting to help provide for the one he loved.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

“You are great to me, always remember that.” She remarked, nuzzling him gently, “I’ll go with you out into the territory. I’m still useful and refuse to just lay around.” With that, the young warrior bounded to her paws and smiled brightly at him, her golden-brown fur seeming to shimmer and glisten in the sunlight. “Come on then! No time to waste!” Autumnleaf mewed, already padding away before he could protest. She looked back at him now and then, a certain glint in her vision.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Angelic

FrostStare sat down with a sigh looking around with her bright blue eyes and licked her paw then pet it on her head
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:41 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit put his carcass at the entrance. He walked back to the nursery.
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash came into camp with a smile on his face. His ginger pelt a mess of leaves and mud after this playfight with his mate. He walked past fellow warriors, and realised his messy pelt, and started grooming himself. He twisted his head to the right and called to the warrior he had seen. "Hey. What's up?" he asked casualy, trying to pretend sharing tongues and not to look too stupid as he was: a mess. #open RP

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 4th, 2016 at 07:15 PM.
Old November 4th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Copperpaw scooted into the clearing still holding her paw high and out of the reach of the ground and mewed to Redclaw as her paw started to ache more while she limped," Lets get over there!" She started to dash away towards the medicine cat den trying not to do anything that might injure her more.

Clickity Clackity
Old November 4th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

“Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highpeak for a clan meeting,” called Ashstar powerfully, eyes flickering over his clan as they gathered.

“Honeykit, Badgerkit, Burstkit, Lightkit, Cherrykit, Silverkit, Otterkit,” called forth Ashstar, smiling at some of the youngest members of the clan. “Please step forward. Kits, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Honeypaw, Badgerpaw, Burstpaw, Lightpaw, Cherrypaw, Silverpaw and Otterpaw. Your mentors will be Bramblefur, Echofrost, Arrowheart, Flamingarrow, Barkskip, Jayflower, and Violetblossom respectively. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you each.” He smiled at them, and gave a respectful nod before continuing on in the clan meeting.

“Quailpaw, Autumnpaw, Lightningpaw, Wingpaw, Eaglepaw, please step forward,” he meowed to the many apprentices soon to bear the rank no more. “I, Ashstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Apprentices, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

“I do.”

“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Quailpaw from this moment you will be known as Quailleaf. StarClan honors your determination and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Autumnpaw from this moment you will be known as Autumnleaf. StarClan honors your kindness and devotion, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Lightningpaw from this moment you will be known as Lightningclaw. StarClan honors your loyalty and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Wingpaw from this moment you will be known as Wingdrop. StarClan honors your curiosity and quick thinking, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan. Eaglepaw from this moment you will be known as Eagletalon. StarClan honors your bravery and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.”

“Infernoflame, please step forward.” He looked at the warrior, giving a deep, respectful nod of his head. “Infernoflame, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?”

“It is.”

“Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest.” He paused for a moment before continuing. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known as Infernodust.”

With that, Ashstar dipped his head, and jumped down from his place atop the Highpeak.

Last edited by Derpple and Ashie; November 4th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
Closed Thread