Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:36 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:05 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:01 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2017, 12:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She lifted her head and yawned loudly, she stretched out and laid her head on Coldheart's paw. She purred and breathed in and out calmly. She knew that he eventually had to go back to the warriors den, but he was warm, and she dreaded the moment that he had to leave.
Coldhearted watched the front of the den in silence. A few small things could be heard, but other than that? Only soft breathing from the two cats made their presence. His eyes blinked slowly, and he had looked down at his mate as she laid her head on his paws. The tom gave her a gentle lick atop her head before bringing his own his head down. He could go for a nap, but he wasn't that tired, although she was making him tired. Too tired to leave especially since he had other duties to tend to. He just didn't know when he would leave her, or how she would take it. Perhaps, he would wait until she fell asleep before he left.
Old July 10th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted watched the front of the den in silence. A few small things could be heard, but other than that? Only soft breathing from the two cats made their presence. His eyes blinked slowly, and he had looked down at his mate as she laid her head on his paws. The tom gave her a gentle lick atop her head before bringing his own his head down. He could go for a nap, but he wasn't that tired, although she was making him tired. Too tired to leave especially since he had other duties to tend to. He just didn't know when he would leave her, or how she would take it. Perhaps, he would wait until she fell asleep before he left.
Her whole body was relaxed, she rolled over so her paws were in the air and she was on her back. This was an off but comfortable position for the she-cat. She purred and eventually drifted off into a deep sleep.
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit frowned. He had made his friend upset. He had to fix that. Shadekit flattened himself to the ground and inch by inch, creeped forwardso he was under Branchpaws downward-looking face. "Hey." He purred quietly, hoping his tone was trusting and comforting. "What's wrong?" He scooted closer and blinked, momentarily staring at Branchpaws' back paw. He locked his lips and focused his wide-eyed gaze at Branchpaws face, "you can tell me."
Branchpaw sighed,"Well, it's just that... My father is unknown, so the only cats nice to me are my mother... And now... You.... I hope," Branchpaw looked away from Shadekit, again trying to hide his crushed expression. He sighed again,"Now, you'll probably start to make fun of me like everyone else won't you?" He whispered sadly.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

@Hollydawn235

Cinderleap yawned and stretched out her muscles, the morning was beautiful. she stuck her head out of the warriors den, sleekly padding out. the sun shone against her pretty silver fur and seeped through like honey. the morning was a bit cold and it slightly ached her bones.

after waking herself up, the young molly had quite an appetite after doing two hunting patrols the day before, and not eating after. her stomach growled and she huffed. pulling a mouse from the pile she tore into its fleshing, making her prayers to Starclan before she scarfed it down.
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Little Bird

Needlescar sat in the clearing, her tail draped over her paws as she - like always - tried to stay out of the main part of it. She hated attention, thinking she was 'ugly' or 'unworthy' of sitting in the brighter parts of camp. The blue torbie sighed, pinning her ears back as she glanced around. She inwardly sighed as she spotted one of her enemies, Pearlstream. Needlescar stiffened, not looking in her general direction and praying she went away. Which, unfortunately, didn't poof Pearlstream away magically.
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Silverear smiled, looking at the tom. The shecat laid back down, looking at the trees above them. Breathing in slightly, she felt bored. Flicking her ears around, she laid her head on her paws. Mouse-dung, I feel bored. I wonder what to do now. Talk more or what. She thought, flicking her gaze back over to Sunmist. The silvery calico laid her tail on one of her back paws, resting it there and occasionally flicking it.
As the conversation came to a lull, Sunmist looked over at Silverear, taking in her sudden silence. His eyes were calculating as he watched her lay her head on her paws and he gave a brief smile when her gaze flitted over to meet his. "You're quiet," he observed. "Tired, or am I boring you?" He spoke teasingly, though his question was actually serious. The tom was used to cats getting bored of his company; it was to be expected when he was mostly all work and almost no play.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Little Bird

Needlescar sat in the clearing, her tail draped over her paws as she - like always - tried to stay out of the main part of it. She hated attention, thinking she was 'ugly' or 'unworthy' of sitting in the brighter parts of camp. The blue torbie sighed, pinning her ears back as she glanced around. She inwardly sighed as she spotted one of her enemies, Pearlstream. Needlescar stiffened, not looking in her general direction and praying she went away. Which, unfortunately, didn't poof Pearlstream away magically.

Pearlstream padded majestically through the camp. She let her dazzling emerald gaze scan the clearing, looking for her mate, her mate who had to many other mates. She sighed, but said nothing. Suddenly her gaze caught on one of her enemies, Needlescar. The molly thought she was ugly, honestly she could have regarded herself better. Pearlstream padded over to her. She but on a dazzling "sweet" smile. "How ya doing?"
Old July 10th, 2017, 06:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Pearlstream padded majestically through the camp. She let her dazzling emerald gaze scan the clearing, looking for her mate, her mate who had to many other mates. She sighed, but said nothing. Suddenly her gaze caught on one of her enemies, Needlescar. The molly thought she was ugly, honestly she could have regarded herself better. Pearlstream padded over to her. She but on a dazzling "sweet" smile. "How ya doing?"
Needlescar gritted her teeth, but forced herself to reply. "Fine. How are you?" She managed out, wishing she was aloud to tear her pelt off. Needlescar hated having to be polite to this fake, rude molly but she made herself in fear of something happening. Honestly, it could be worse, Pearlstream could go on whining about how her mate needed to 'spend more time with her and blah blah blah blah blah..'.
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Needlescar gritted her teeth, but forced herself to reply. "Fine. How are you?" She managed out, wishing she was aloud to tear her pelt off. Needlescar hated having to be polite to this fake, rude molly but she made herself in fear of something happening. Honestly, it could be worse, Pearlstream could go on whining about how her mate needed to 'spend more time with her and blah blah blah blah blah..'.

Pearlstream's gaze sparkled with amusement. "Of course. You're just moping around, 'cause you're too ugly. Right?" Pearlstream knew that Needlescar hated her appearance. Pearlstream knew she was beautiful, she didn't go self-doubting herself?f all the time. However Needlescar? Bleh! That mollyg had no self-esteem. She was ugly in the first p!ace anyway.
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Pearlstream's gaze sparkled with amusement. "Of course. You're just moping around, 'cause you're too ugly. Right?" Pearlstream knew that Needlescar hated her appearance. Pearlstream knew she was beautiful, she didn't go self-doubting herself?f all the time. However Needlescar? Bleh! That mollyg had no self-esteem. She was ugly in the first p!ace anyway.
(Her theme song just came on the album i'm listening to omg)
The words stuck a nerve as Needlescar turned to Pearlstream. "You know, you'll be an old, decaying elder someday, then what will you torment others with?" She replied, licking her paw casually. Needlescar wasn't usually this rude, but Pearlbreeze was just fueling her fire.

(I'm starting a war XD)