Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:37 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She was a bit relieved he had no questions so she asked the most boring question,” How’s your day going so far?” She asked
"Same old same old." He said with a shrug.
"How about yours."
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:45 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

(For @Oakkit )
Delicate light blue eyes scanned the clearing, her slender cream frame hidden away in the shadows along the side of the clearing. Oceanpaw could see the many different clan members, all going about their days. The young apprentice, having spent the last few moments grooming her fur to ensure it looked presentable, sat with her tailed snaked comfortably atop her paws. She was beaming with excitement as she awaited her mentor, Aspenleaf, as patiently as her gleeful mind would allow her. She fidgeted and moved around every few moments, eager to put her bountiful energy to good use.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:49 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

@~Northern_Lights~

Aspenleaf trotted of of the Warriors den suprised to see Oceanpaw sitting waiting for her “Hi Oceanpaw! Are you exited for training?” She purred joyfully.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:56 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Oakkit
Oceanpaw bounded happily over to her mentors side, a bright smile taking over her features as she realised she would finally get rid of this excess energy. The apprentice laughed, a wholehearted and deep laugh, "You're late Aspenleaf! I've been waiting for sooooolong," The young she-cat exaggerated, giggling softly to herself as she trotted joyfully around her mentor. Oceanpaw had deep respect for Aspenleaf, and she admired the warrior more so than she admired any other cat in the clan; her kindness and patience made all the difference to Oceanpaw, and the apprentice hoped that Aspenleaf knew how much she appreciated her training. "What will will be learning about today, Aspenleaf? Fishing?" Fishing had been the thing Oceanpaw simply couldn't wait to learn about; she wanted nothing more than to start making a valid contribution to the clan as early on as she could, and although she'd done other things to help out she believed this was the most important way cats could go about it.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:03 PM
Taking a Break

@ ~Northern_Lights~
“Oceanpaw today we will just be seeing the territory,but tommarrow we will begin fishing I promise.” Aspenleaf was happy Oceanpaw was happy and energetic to be learning to serve her clan and she felt proud.”Shall we start?” She said looking into the apperintices icy blue eyes.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; July 23rd, 2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:10 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Oakkit
Although she was slightly disappointed, she was still excited to be exploring the territory in more depths then she ever had before; she'd not been there many times, so this exploration of such an unknown location would surely supply her inquisitive mind with enough knowledge for today. The apprentice nodded enthusiastically at her mentor, chirping a firm "Of course I'm ready" before setting off just before her mentor. Aspenleaf, being a bigger cat, would have had no trouble matching the young apprentices pace though, so Oceanpaw only had the lead for a little while. The she-cat pondered what different parts of the territory would look like, what smells there would be and what noises she'd hear for the first time. Though slightly intimidated and anxious, Oceanpaw was certain she'd keep herself together and impress Aspenleaf.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
Taking a Break

@~Northern_Lights~
Aspenleaf lead the young apperintice to the end of the territory”Do you smell that?Thats Riverclan scent.” She told Oceanpaw.She was proud that her apprentice was a learner and didn’t space off.She smelt fish it was tempting but she knew she had to ingnore it so she said “Smell that other smell? That is fish.”

Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:23 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Oakkit
Oceanpaw listened intently, paying explicit attention to all the scents her rosy pink nose was picking up on. The she-cat tried to memorise the smell of the clan, having gotten used to the smell of fish from the fresh kill pile. It was overwhelming to think that this scent, so simplistic, was the scent of her clan - of her. This scent, mixed in with many others, told everyone that this was the proud territory of Riverclan. The world around her was so complex, and yet so simple too. She was learning so much, it was hard to process. But Oceanpaw loved every second of it. "How does anyone know that this scent is Riverclan? How do they know it's not Thunderclan, or Windclan for example?" The she-cat pondered, the question rolling off her tongue seamlessly as her mind continued to process the smell of her clan.
(Should we continue roleplaying here, or move to the territory?)
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:25 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Firesong sneaked into the clearing, her eyes narrowed. She scented the hair, whiffing the smell of a mouse. She hunched down, her ears pricked up. She pounced into the tall grass, claws unsheathed. She has barely missed the scurrying prey. Her ears flattened in embarrassment. How did I miss that? She asked herself as she padded back to camp.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Taking a Break

@~Northern_Lights~
Aspenleaf got up at dawn the next day and sat down near the fresh kill pile waiting for Oceanpaw to come out.She went to the apperentices den and nudged Oceanoaw awake.” Hey its training time you need to learn how to swim and hunt fish today.” She purred in amusement.”Unless you want to pick ticjs out of the elders.”

Closed Thread