Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:48 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2017, 11:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Furzepaw stood up and stretched luxuriously, then padded to Gorsepaw. He nodded to his fellow apprentice. "Hello," he meowed quietly. Furzepaw was a rather cautious apprentice, thinking it all through, only fighting cats smaller than him in battle, and saying things at a low volume. That way, if he offended a cat, he could just pretend he hadn't spoken. Often he was called a coward, and while he didn't like that name... he knew it was true. "W-what's your name?" he asked. Another thing the gray tom had a tendency to do was stutter when nervous.
Lost in thought, Gorsepaw nearly jumped out of his skin at the words spoken by the apprentice. He whipped around, cool green eyes blazing with fear and alertness. "Wha? Oh, Gorsepaw." He muttered to the cat. He was of few words, unless trying to defend himself against the actions of his father blamed against him. Cats liked doing that. They liked to remind him that Gorsefeather was his father, that he was evil, and now they shared names. That meant that they were alike right? No, but if only everyone understood that. "My name is Gorsepaw." He restated.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 24th, 2017, 12:00 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The warrior nodded as she spoke, he knew it wasn't going as easy as a speech to break her shell, but he atleast hoped that it would have made a crack, a dent, something. He flicked his tail as sadness flickered across his blue optics as the apprentice pulled away, but he couldn't stop that, although he was saddened by her gestures he knew it wasn't all purely her fault. Sleepingcloud let out a light huff and shifted his weight onto the other paw, soreness began to kick in. At Forestpaws apology he let out a chuckle and shook his head "There's naw need-ta be sawry little layy, ay'm just lettin ya know" he said softly, his eyes softened and a warm smile spread across his maw, it was true, he wouldn't get her to crack just yet, but that just made him even more determined, even more excited to see the pearl that lied within the young molly. The Siberian picked himself up with a huff and flicked his tail, making a small little dust cloud behind him, he could tell by the apprentices gestures and facial expressions that she was eager to train, and he couldn't blame her, she seemed to have a thirst for knowledge, a yearn for the unknown, it reminded him of himself a little. When the dark furred molly gestured to her cheek he saw red for a few moments, rage boiled and bubbled in his stomach as he thought of her being hurt, for being a cat, for showing emotion. The warrior lashed his tail and spit out an inaudible insult before he let out a long, drawn out sigh and looked up at forest paw. "Just how hawrid are thay cats there?!" he spat before he once agin tried to regain his cool "If y'all evuurr see him near here just point him out ay'll deal with him personally" he huffed before he shook his head once more "Ay wasn't expecting y'all ta warm up ta me raheet away, but hey, ay can still hope" he chuckled before he crouched down, his rear up in the air. "Do as ay do" he instructed.
Forest sighed a small sigh of relief. She was glad he seemed to understand. Thankfully he wouldn't push her. She knew how she worked, especially after the moons she spent under Broken. She knew that right now she needed time to relax and be herself. She had to find herself first though. After moons spent training ti kill, one lost some aspects of their personality to the ingrained killing techniques. She knew that she needed time. She knew she needed practice, and all that would come eventually. She saw the anger on his face when she showed him her scar. Yes, she felt anger towards Broen for it and countless others, but she was grateful Sleepingcloud seemed so eager to help protect her. "The Syndicate isn't all full of horrendous cats like Broken. My father, my sister and brother, my mother, my friend Amya, my Dads friend Hannibal. They never purposefully killed for sport. Broken did. He thought it was the only way." She finished, the last part a bit dark and morbid, but everything with Broken was dark and morbid. But now was time to train, and she gave her mentor a firm nod of the head, ready to start becoming a Clan cat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 24th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Breezerunner hesitated as she stepped into the clearing. Her eyes focused on the fresh-kill pile, banishing all thoughts of the clearing for the moment. She trotted over to the pile, carefully selecting a large mouse and settling down in the shade of one of the dens. She blinked, watching Gorsepaw and Furzepaw interact while she took a bite out of the mouse she had selected. It hadn't been too long ago that the green-eyed molly, just like the others, had thought that Gorsepaw would be just like his fox-dung-eating-no-good-father. But she also had watched Gorsepaw grow up with the constant pressure and hatred coming from the others, and Breezerunner's heart ached for the young tom. She no longer had anything against Gorsepaw, not that she technically did in the first place, and she only wanted to see the young apprentice grow up to be a fine young tom that would prove his enemies wrong.

Finishing off the mouse, Breezerunner stretched out in the shade and rolled over onto her back. She gazed up at the cloudless sky, furrowing her brow in thought. Was this all that Breezerunner was meant to do? Eat, sleep, hunt, perhaps even fight for her clan when the time called for it? She would gladly fight, she would gladly hunt, but it felt like her purpose in the clan wasn't even needed sometimes. After the "evil era" had ended, all that was left in it's stead was a shaky peace between the clans, and a constant negative feeling in the air that made Breezerunner feel sick to her stomach. This was partially why she was rarely inside the camp, among other things. The cats around her had a "aura" of uneasiness that filled the camp's clearing with a tense feeling. Things had died down a long time ago, but with Snowstar's accusations and the missing cats, it seemed to have risen up steadily.

The orange furred she-cat rolled onto her side before standing up. Purpose... Did she have a purpose? She didn't have many friends, and those that she did have didn't talk to her much. Gazing at the sky once more, Breezerunner felt something stir deep inside her. Blazingstar was looking for a new deputy, wasn't he? Could that, perhaps, be what she could be? A deputy alongside their leader, helping to run the clan, and helping others find their purpose. Could that be it? Could that be what brings her happiness finally? Snorting, Breezerunner shook her head. Of course not. She was just a warrior, nothing else. Turning to face the camp entrance, Breezerunner made her way over to go out on a brief run. All these deep thoughts were making her anxious.
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@starfall
[ Legit I just fell asleep. I'm so sorry! ]

A large Bengal Tom lay in the evening sun, soaking in the heat from the pale rays of sunshine that'd filtered down from the sky. Purring whilst it gently kissed his skin as he stretched. It had been today he had done nothing specific, unless you considering counting kits and making sure they didn't get into to much trouble. Which by now was growing awful tiresome to the Tom. With a brief moan of pleasure the Tom rolled back over onto his belly and let hoi eyes adjust to thecamp change of sunlight. He would go out on a patrol soon. No. Actually not since his last incident where he found himself attempting to protect shrikecall but cowering away in fear and regret. That wasn't something he was trying to re-live. Not a memory he was willing to re surface so soon.
The large marble Bengal rose to his paws and shook out his hind legs. Giving himself a moment to think about his options. Go alone and struggle without help or be a prey carrier for someone else? Did that still count as helping or was it just a tag along role? Whatever he was going to watch someone else do it. Maybe pick up some tricks, cause he wasn't planning on letting someone else watch him stumble around like a badger as they perform a stellar act. Marbledtongue shook his head with frustration why did that always happen to him? He pinned his ears tot he back of his head before lifting his head and looking for someone else to accompany on a hunt.

Old May 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Lonestar23
Blazingstar let out a long sigh, sitting upwards in his nest. His fur was slightly ruffled and suddenly he looked tired. Not in a sleepy manner, more of a stressed out manner. He was so busy dealing with clan matters that he wasn't able to enjoy himself like he normally had. He wouldn't admit to it though. He was still stubborn in the end. "Shrikecall, please. Don't tell me you really haven't accepted the fact it's infected! You must be feeling weak by now. I can't tell how deep that infection is or how long it's been there, but it's infected for sure," he spoke. In all reality, it would probably be his last attempt at convincing the deputy. There was no use trying to make a cat that normally did his own thing do what he said. Blazingstar saw Shrikecall as an equal. He respected the older cat enough to trust him to follow his own instincts, but sometimes he had to press in a little bit. Even some instincts were wrong. It all depended on the cat.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 24th, 2017, 05:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"I feel fine. You're just stressed-- believe me." Maybe Shrikecall did know that. Perhaps it was obvious to him that the injury, the tiny little scratch that he had thought of as insignificant, was beginning to catch up with him. But of course... Shrikecall ignored it. Brushed it off as nothing. He always did, and he probably always would. Why wouldn't Blazingstar just leave it be? He should already know how stubborn the deputy was... but, Shrikecall didn't understand how the ginger tom was being just as stubborn. He was obviously stressed. More worry was the last thing the leader needed. It wasn't natural for Shrikecall to worry, but at the moment, he was very worried about the younger cat. "You need to stop stressing out. I'm going to be fine, and everything's going to turn out okay." He was not one to be optimistic. But... he believed it was the right thing to do in this situation. And, the words that he was saying were words he truly believed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 24th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:32 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Tawnypaw was filled with rage. Even at the insinuation that this cat was Singenight's son, that the cruel cat could still have himself a family and she got absolutely nothing in return. One could say that 'the world isn't fair', but this was one of the worst cases she could've experienced- she had barely any shoulders to cry on, with a father she didn't talk to much and a best friend on the edge of death. "The last I'd heard, that cat fled to the Syndicate like a coward." She spat, referring to Singenight as she spoke, voice shaking with malice. "Even if you aren't Singenight, it'd take a miracle for me to believe that you aren't evil in any way!" He really does look like his father, it this talk about being his son is true. Really, all Tawnypaw wanted was a break from this drama, a break from everything happening, and StarClan's constant refusal to help her- a refusal to help anyone.

Rumor was that WindClan and ThunderClan's tensions kept rising, and that SkyClan and the Dusk Syndicate weren't on very good terms as well. RiverClan and ShadowClan seemed to be the only clans without troubles, though their ancestors never bothered to help them through everything. They'd failed to prevent two eras of darkness, along with countless wars that she'd barely heard about. Cats told of them being guardians of the clans, but they didn't do anything for them- all they did was sit around, waiting for the living to sort things out by themselves.

"...So in that case, I'm going to need a name and introduction right now if you don't want me to claw your ears off." Tawnypaw let out a low hiss, the rather young apprentice's eyes narrowing with a kind of fury as she kept her eye on the strange tom. Her claws were sheathed, but she tried to prepare herself, to get ready for any kind of possibility. It could be true that this cat was good after all, but something in her mind kept telling her that he was up to no good. I guess I'll be your first friend, or your first enemy. Which one do you think is harder to handle?
The rage in Tawnypaw seemed to flow out of her, lashing at Flash with hatred. She was furious at him for nothing of his own fault. Of course he was unaware of her family matter. To his knowledge Dapplestar was still leader of Windclan, not knowing about her death and how Blazingstar had succeeded her. He did not know why she was so furious. This molly knew nothing about him, and in return he knew nothing about her. The only thing they knew about each other was who their parents happened to be. He had expected something like this, a reaction filled with raging hate at the realization that he was the offspring of such an infamous cat, but still... this almost felt like there was something more behind her feelings towards him.

He had expected Dapplestar to be his biggest obstacle, but Tawnypaw was portraying herself as a plausible threat.

Everything seemed to have stopped around him as Tawnypaw sat at him that his father had ran away like a coward. What does she know? Her mother was a weakling, she wouldn't know true strength if it spliced her throat! He found himself quivering with his own rage now, but before he could put his angered thoughts into words he stopped himself. No... I can't snap so quickly. I have to keep my head. If I can't even do that, how could I call myself Singenight's son? He made sure to calm himself before speaking, not wanting his fury to be obvious in his voice. He also checked that he did seem angry o the outside as well. Flash knew that if he took too long to reply to that comment it would be too suspicious, so as soon as he was calmed he decided to continue. The tom was, after all, quite the deceiver.

"Yeah... he did run, but I didn't have much of a choice to stay. I mean, I was only a few moons old when he was defeated. But I never liked the Syndicate, it wasn't like how I had remembered the clans, so I decided to leave which is why I'm here... I didn't enjoy being there," he turned his gaze towards the ground in an attempt to act like he was humble. As his face watched the grass beneath his paws, a wicked smile spread across his face. His act wasn't flawless, but it was pretty deceiving. An observant cat might have been able to call him out on it, but he was still proud of it and hoped that Tawnypaw wouldn't be such a cat to catch him.

"An introduction?" He forced his face back to being serious and returned his gaze towards the molly. "Oh, my name if Flash - and there's no need for such violence," he gave a small smile as he added the last part. The golden and black tom let his orbs watch the other spotted cat as he tried to figure out if she would be useful in the long-run. He did need someone and if he were to be able to get her to trust him, Flash believed that he would find her to be useful. After all,she was Dapplestar's daughter.

"I understand that you are cautious around me, I even expected it... but, I just need one person to at least give me a shot to start a new life in Windclan."

(i solemnly swear i'm up to no good)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart stared at Obsidiansky, her whiskers twitching. She couldn't decide if the tom was telling the truth. She wanted to believe him, she wanted to trust him, but somewhere deep inside, Canineheart felt the urge not to, as though someone were pulling her deeper into anger. A thought suddenly struck her. It wasn't Obsidiansky, it was her, and her idiotic anger. Her fury wasn't toward him, but towards herself, for being so ignorrant to ask that question, and expecting a good reaction. The tom was just her friend, nothing more. Canineheart's emerald gaze fell as Obsidiansky tried to explain himself. She knew that she did something that would tear a whole in her friendship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
"I-I'm sorry," Canineheart muttered, staring at her creamed paws, tail tip twitching with frustration. She couldn't deal with another friend leaving her, she couldn't comprehend another tom making her feel as though she made mistakes. But you have... A tiny voice in the back of her mind reminded her. You were the one who asked the question. You did this to yourself...
"I'm sorry," Canineheart repeated again, mostly to herself this time, to her conscious that had warned her about falling in love so many times before. "Forget I said anything about this... Please... I don't want this to hurt our relationship... Our friendship..." She corrected herself, realizing that it would be an almost idiotic choice of wording. There probably isn't even a friendship anymore... The tiny voice warned her, urging her to start running away. She couldn't handle another cat telling her she wasn't good enough for them.
Instead of running, Canineheart stood there, on the verge of tears, readying herself for whatever hurtful comment Obsidiansky was about to say. She didn't know the tom as well as she would have claimed.

She sounded so lost. So scared. There was nothing that Obsidiansky could do. He had never practiced for this, he had never... never imagined that this would happen. The tom's expression flickered, going from one of frustration to one of silence and caution. He was terrified that he might scare her again as he approached, putting his paw gently on hers. "I didn't want to hurt you. I hope you know that." He looked at her carefully, searching her expression for any sign of forgiveness. She was sorry, but... but could she forgive him for whatever he had done? However he had upset her, he had wanted to make it right. Their friendship was extremely important to him.

More important then anything else, at this moment in time. He stared cautiously at the cream feline. "So-- you're going to be okay, right? You're... I didn't... did I h-hurt you?" He asked, taking his paw off hers. Now knowing... or guessing, perhaps, but after all of this it was more of a knowledge then a guess... that Canineheart felt this way, Obsidiansky felt somewhat awkward. Yes, as it had been stated before, the butterflies fluttering in his stomach and deciding to beat him up from the inside. Obsidiansky's expression changed, to one of confusion and worry. He wasn't sure.

He wasn't used to this. Love was a new thing for him. He hadn't experienced it before, just those crushes. And sure, perhaps he was crushing on his friend, but it was too confusing for him to figure it all out. Right now? All he needed was a friend to stand with him. Perhaps he did have Sagewhisker, and Fawnflower... and Blazingstar... but Canineheart was just as good of a friend. And the one who was around the most. So; perhaps it was going to work out just fine after all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Moonwhisper walked in to windclan territory unsure about what to expect not knowing if they will cast her out or keep her but she decided to try "I'll do my best"
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Lost in thought, Gorsepaw nearly jumped out of his skin at the words spoken by the apprentice. He whipped around, cool green eyes blazing with fear and alertness. "Wha? Oh, Gorsepaw." He muttered to the cat. He was of few words, unless trying to defend himself against the actions of his father blamed against him. Cats liked doing that. They liked to remind him that Gorsefeather was his father, that he was evil, and now they shared names. That meant that they were alike right? No, but if only everyone understood that. "My name is Gorsepaw." He restated.
Furzepaw jumped back. Gorsepaw's jump had startled him. The gray-and-white tom let out a small mrrrow before sitting back down. His tail was bushed out, and he flicked it until it was smoothed, then turned back to Gorsepaw as if nothing had happened. It seemed like that happened a lot. "H-hi, Gorsepaw!" the small tom said, slightly louder. "W-what are you d-doing?" he asked, his green-yellow eyes hopeful. Maybe Gorsepaw would want to do something with him. Did he finally have a friend?