Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:59 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:59 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:57 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:57 PM

Old August 3rd, 2023, 05:02 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Cloverkit
ShadowClan | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Our plan? So that meant that other kits were in on it too. What were they planning on doing that required him to join? And why did he have to be mossy whatever that meant... Cloverkit wasn't sure if he wanted to join, but the way this kit was grilling him for information made him feel the need to come up with an answer on the spot.

"Ah! u-um... m-my name's Cloverkit and... Oh stars!" before he could finish another kit popped up out of nowhere. Once again, he let out a surprised squeak, and the fur on his neck stood on end. What was with these kits and sneaking up on him! This kit looked familiar though... That's right! He met her at that fighting game. What did she say her name was? Sunsomething... or was it Thatkit? The first time he met her she didn't really give him a clear answer, as if she didn't know herself. Maybe she wouldn't mind if he just gave her a name of his own. Plenty of other cats have done the same to him anyways...

"Hi um... Su-sunkit? Uh- This- This kit wants me to jo-join their plan..." There goes his stutter again. Was this going to be his thing now? How embarrassing...

Wait, he still needed to come up with a reason as to why he should join. "And I-i think I should join be-because I'm... nice..." He really couldn't find a good reason to join. He wasn't special or anything, but he did think of himself as a nice cat, so maybe that could be reason enough.

@Starfall @Ravensong

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 4th, 2023 at 01:03 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 05:34 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Sunsetkit
@Starfall @Woodlow

Her grey and white head cocked curiously. "Mossy enough? Of course I'm mossy enough!" She looked back to Clokit. Sunkit, another name. She shrugged with a smile then looked back to this kit who seemed to think she wasn't mossy enough, whatever that meant. "Well, if you have a plan then I should join because Miss Ivy says I help. And I'm white and grey, which means if I roll around I can maybe get green like moss, mossy, yep yep! And Clokit is my friend so if he's joining then I should too, yep yep!"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 4th, 2023, 07:08 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Cloversun made herself comfy and watched the meeting.
Eggpaw showed up.
Froststorm scratched the dirt with his claws.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 5th, 2023, 01:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit
@Starfall @Woodlow

Her grey and white head cocked curiously. "Mossy enough? Of course I'm mossy enough!" She looked back to Clokit. Sunkit, another name. She shrugged with a smile then looked back to this kit who seemed to think she wasn't mossy enough, whatever that meant. "Well, if you have a plan then I should join because Miss Ivy says I help. And I'm white and grey, which means if I roll around I can maybe get green like moss, mossy, yep yep! And Clokit is my friend so if he's joining then I should too, yep yep!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Cloverkit
Our plan? So that meant that other kits were in on it too. What were they planning on doing that required him to join? And why did he have to be mossy whatever that meant... Cloverkit wasn't sure if he wanted to join, but the way this kit was grilling him for information made him feel the need to come up with an answer on the spot.

"Ah! u-um... m-my name's Cloverkit and... Oh stars!" before he could finish another kit popped up out of nowhere. Once again, he let out a surprised squeak, and the fur on his neck stood on end. What was with these kits and sneaking up on him! This kit looked familiar though... That's right! He met her at that fighting game. What did she say her name was? Sunsomething... or was it Thatkit? The first time he met her she didn't really give him a clear answer, as if she didn't know herself. Maybe she wouldn't mind if he just gave her a name of his own. Plenty of other cats have done the same to him anyways...

"Hi um... Su-sunkit? Uh- This- This kit wants me to jo-join their plan..." There goes his stutter again. Was this going to be his thing now? How embarrassing...

Wait, he still needed to come up with a reason as to why he should join. "And I-i think I should join be-because I'm... nice..." He really couldn't find a good reason to join. He wasn't special or anything, but he did think of himself as a nice cat, so maybe that could be reason enough.

@Starfall @Ravensong

Eveningkit
#Earth

The tom looked at the first kit he'd recruited, although judging by his response...it seemed as though he thought he had a choice. Although it was a wonderful thing, that he said yes anyways. Simply keeping a blank stair at Cloverkit before tilting his head to the side. He was dumb. Oh no. That would work perfectly, and he had a friend. A step up and another minion. This kit already had a point ahead of him.

The Charcoal tabby played along, however, flipping himself so he was now belly to the ground, before launching himself upwards, now fully standing in front of the pair. Letting out a humm, as if he were contemplating on whether or not he should let them join. Even though the answer is oubviously yes. "I'm the mossiest...but you could be third mossiest." he bargained, nodding his head with a 'humph' tacked on.

With a 'clap' of his front paws the tom beamed at the pair, a glint in his eyes as he looked from the duo to the sea of cats. "It's decided, your both the official first members of the Mossyclub. It's a secret though, and you can't tell anyone about it." he whispered...although it could be heard pretty clearly. As if he truly didn't care if it was found out. "We come alive at night, mostly...and do most of our erm...important things at night too. So we don't get caught." he snorted, chest puffing out.

Oh, he was the best.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old August 5th, 2023, 02:33 AM
on hiatus

Cloverkit
"O-oh okay" So it was a club of sorts! A club that he and Sunkit were now welcome to join, or in his case forced to join, as it seemed the charcoal kit wasn't going to take no for an answer. Cloverkit shifted to let his tail rest over his paws, furrowing his brow slightly in thought.

Now that he was an official member of this Mossyclub, what did that entail? That other kit had also said they would be doing their important business at nighttime to avoid being caught. Did that mean they would be doing bad things? Is that why it had to be kept a secret? Cloverkit didn't want to be a bad cat...

"So um... wha-what do we do in Mossyclub?" he asked, a little afraid of what the answer would be. He scratched at the dirt in anticipation.

@Ravensong | @Starfall

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Midnightkit, Rufflekit, Chubkit, Flowerkit, Cloverkit, Sunsetkit, Morningkit, Eveningkit, Ravenkit, Cypresskit, and Ruekit. To the front." Dawnstar called for several kits, a number of them lacking the regular requirements, but getting them started on training early would do them some good. While she waited for the younger cats to gather directly below the Shadowledge, she continued speaking.

"I've had far too many reports of attacks at Herondive Hollow, ThunderClan continues to boldly disrespect our borders. Woollyfeather found Sweetpaw's body there, covered in ThunderClan's scent." The powerful she-cat gritted her teeth and bore her large fangs in a menacing snarl. Her huge claws scrapped roughly against the stone below them.

"Bumblebrat refuses to keep her cats in line and this blatant disrespect will continue till ThunderClan is put in their place once again. They will be taught a lesson soon enough, but in the meantime, I don't want anyone near Herondive Hollow alone, and that means anyone. Apprentices should not be wandering on their own in the first place." Through narrowed lids, a cold, piercing warning glare is gifted to the apprentices of the clan. This reminder about apprentices not leaving camp alone or without permission has been spoken so many times yet still they never learned. "I will happily start demoting cats who continued to disobey me." She promised. Her high ranks and enforcers were not above this order, she's had enough with the dead clanmates.

"Since our borders no longer mean anything to ThunderClan, I want any ThunderClan cat seen near our territory dead. I don't care if they're trespassing or not, kill them." She commanded and backed her words up with a stern growl. It was one thing if they were killing trespassers, but ThunderClan has been going out of their way to kill any ShadowClan near the border no matter where their paws were. There was no honor or respect with what they were doing. It was just cold-blooded murder at this point, no justification to be had. It infuriated Dawnstar immensely.

#shcmeeting

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 5th, 2023 at 06:06 PM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:31 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

~~Drippingpelt~~

{ Open for anyone to hear, including high ranks }

Drippingpelt couldn't believe it. ThunderClan was becoming a big problem. Kill any ThunderClan cat anywhere near the territory? She could do that. A thought hit her. "If ThunderClan thinks that the borders don't mean anything, then why should we think that our border means anything?" She asked, mainly to herself, but just loud enough for others to hear.
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:51 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch listened. She thought it was great that so many kits were becoming appretinces. Apprentices would eventually become warriors and warriors were important to ShadowClan so they could beat those mangy ThunderClanners.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 7th, 2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 05:58 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @Undertaker , @CreeperLover649 ]

Houndhunter was fine with these new terms, more pelts for the leader haunt guessed, more deaths would make them easier to battle against. Murdering other cats was in haunt’s clan’s nature. You mess with the ears, you get the claws. That simple, you learn this as a kitten, but clearly Bumbkestar didn’t. It was embarrassing for haunt to even watch, her and her clan of devote “thunderclanners”. Then Drippingpelt’s mouth opened and the words that spilled out were on the verge of sending any reasonable cat into a blank stare of confusion. Haunt’s black and black head twists to meet the warriors. Voice deeper than previous interactions. “Follow orders. Questioning, stop. Now. Warrior’s don’t question, unless doubt fills you about Dawnstar…? Does it Drippingpelt, tell the clan, enjoying doubting Dawnstar?” Houndhunter’s orange and green eyes locked onto the smaller warrior. Embarrassing. The massive warrior said nothing else, allowing the shecat ample time to explain, kits had ceremonies due, and Drippingpelt’s redundant questions were to stop that.

Houndhunter stares, maw remaining still as haunt waited. Where was Hazhound? He- Was he even here? there! Houndhunter was able to spot those milky eyes from anywhere, and the bengal pelt was still remarkably visible among the dark pelts. Hazehound would probably just mess around with a simple situation like this, but Hound wasn’t the cat too. That’s where they were different. Houndhunter’s pelt is frozen, the breaths that passed through the massive cats pelt serving as the only movements. Head turning back to Dawnstar as haunt doubted the reasoning of Drippingpelt’s was any use. The leaders word was law, how difficult was that to understand? It was common sense.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; August 5th, 2023 at 06:08 PM. Reason: it hits different this time
Old August 5th, 2023, 06:03 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud listened silently to Dawnstar's announcements she felt mild anger bubble inside her at the mention of Sweetpaw's death those rotten Thunderclan cats. But the dark she-cat was satisfied at her leader saying they could kill Thunderclan cats she definitely agreed with that. Glancing at Shadefrost emotionlessly she spoke "It seems like Dawnstar is looking to teach Thunderclan a lesson"she mewed quietly to the black tom though that was what she thought and she couldn't read Dawnstar's mind but it was quite clear that the Queen of Shadows was angry.

@Levi 99

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^