Today 07:21 AM

Old August 2nd, 2023, 08:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Flowerkit looked over at Larkie sat down beside her, a gentle shudder of relief ripping through the kit as she offered a meek, grateful smile at the older cat's appearance. Okay. Her big sissy was here. She felt less awkward, less fearful, but the emptiness of the nursery without her beloved mother there, without her large family surrounding her at every moment, the vacant spots where her siblings and uncle and aunt and mom had once sat was still painfully strong.

Flowerkit blinked slowly, her weary mind taking a moment to register the words. Her mouth opened, then closed helplessly. The words she was trying to formulate felt... dead. Empty. Nodding slowly, then melting into a shrug, she blinked up at Larkfire, wobbling slightly on her three legs as she slid back into a sitting position. Her voice... she couldn't find it. She didn't know where it went. Please understand, Larkie. Please don't be mad. I'm trying. I just can't. Leaning in, if Larkie didn't move away, she'd briefly pressed her cheek into her sister's side with a small, apologetic whimper that doubled as a clear sign of affection and gratitude. Apologetic for the one sided conversation, for her lack of strength in the troubling time, for whatever disappointment the other molly would feel in her that the baby sister of ShadowClan's most elite was too lost without her mom and other family that she couldn't even find her words.
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Amber hues blinked down at the young kit. Flowerkit had been left behind, just like she had. Except, where Larkfire had hardened against the world and shown it just how much she despised being hurt, Flowerkit seemed to be - true to her name - wilting under the pressure, folding in on herself. Maybe it was the motherly instincts that came with the kit she was unknowingly expecting, or maybe it was an affection borne of kinship, but either way, Larkfire allowed Flowerkit to press against her. In fact, the youngest enforcer attempted to wrap her front limbs around the kitten to draw her further towards her. She would say nothing more on the matter. Not after hearing Flowerkit's pained whimper.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Duststorm slinked out of the nursery and waited for the meeting.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:09 PM
ringfinger

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, Sagechaser joined the gathering crowd at the Shadowledge.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:55 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Vulturefang :*:

--------
Slipping into the crowd and taking a seat near the front of the fray, Vulturefang watched the gathering cats grow in number. Hmmmm, he wondered what his dear leader had in store for today? Deep down he had a feeling it related to the thick tensions between Thunderclan, because what else would it be? The squirrels had gotten bolder over the past few moons, likely caused by the unruly dumb ass of a cat, Bumblestar.... And considering those things, he felt more than confident in his guess.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:56 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
ShadowClan | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Cloverkit almost jumped out of his skin when something whispered beside him. He whipped his head around trying to find the owner of the voice, before finally looking down to see some unfamiliar kit. The charcoal tom sported a sweet little smile as he said something about 'having fun'.

Cloverkit was a little excited to know what the new kit had in mind but also didn't want to get into any trouble. Weren't they supposed to sit quietly and behave themselves at meetings? Oh well, whatever the tom-kit had in mind probably wouldn't be too bad. "A-as long as it won't make me get in twouble." he finally mewed.

@Starfall

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 4th, 2023 at 01:03 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 12:57 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Ashkit padded over

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old August 3rd, 2023, 02:26 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive

Darkfall, upon hearing the call of the leader made his way to the Shadowledge. He noticed that a sizable crowd had already begun forming so he chose a spot in the back that wasn’t close to anyone else. As is often said, old habits die hard. The tom had grown accustomed to being alone and distancing himself from others and even with all of his clanmates around him, he couldn’t bring himself to sit amongst them and mingle. It just… didn’t feel right. Though they were his Clanmates and he loved them for that, they weren't his family. His family was all dead.

Azure eyes glancing around, he took note of his surroundings and where certain individuals of the clan were. It wasn’t long before he noticed Larkfire interacting with a young kit. Seeing the sight caused the corners of his lips to tug upwards a little. The kit, whose name he did not yet know, was just the absolute cutest, and watching the cat he had grown to have feelings for sitting and talking with her filled him with some warm fuzzy feeling. It was just something about the little interaction that filled him with a sense of longing. ’She’d be a good mother someday’ the tom thought, remembering that she also once had a class for the kit curriculum, and seeing how well she worked with the younger cats.

Wait. What the heck was that? Darkfall blinked twice and tore his gaze from the two. Just want in StarClan’s name was he thinking!? UGH. He couldn’t allow himself to think thoughts like that. Larkfire was Larkfire and when he actually thought about it, he couldn’t really imagine her being a mother [heh]. That’d be kinda weird, and knowing how much she liked to move around, he doubted she’d be able to stay still long enough.

ALRIGHT FOR REAL. He had to stop thinking about that. Grumbling under his breath about how unfair it was that Flowerkit got to be in that position when he was still not in Larkfire’s good graces, he focused his attention back on Dawnstar. That was right. He had to focus and get himself back into shape. He had spent time away and after the battle, hadn’t done much while in the process of recovery. He didn’t have time to be all lovey-dovey with someone, not with war looming over the clan, waiting to rear its ugly head at them. Additionally, as the sole surviving member of his family, he didn't believe it to be right to spend this time pursuing a relationship while he was still plagued by nightmares of his deceased kin.

Closing his eyes, the dark tom took a deep breath and willed his racing heart to calm itself. ’I am a ShadowClan warrior, I will not be weak’ he repeated to himself over and over until at last his breathing was steady and his mind clear. Blue eyes opened once more, he looked ahead at the leader while he waited for her to address the clan. That once-soft gaze that had stared at his old friend just a moment ago was little more than an empty pit, devoid of emotion now. No distractions, no time for bothersome emotions.
[ OPEN @Rose and @jupiter for mentions of your cats, I don't expect either of you to reply to this ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 3rd, 2023 at 03:14 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 03:57 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
X Nightkit - They/them X
Ooooo a meeting! The young kit slowly made their way to the meeting place before looking around to find a place to sit. Crowd big already. They walked around the crowd, then finding the perfect place! They..blinked a few times as they waited for Dawnstar to start the meeting, looking at the leader with their blue gaze. They can try to guess what the meeting will be about! But then again their guesses are usually wrong..how come their guesses were wrong..?

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 4th, 2023 at 11:57 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 04:08 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Brokentalon padded to near the nursery. These meetings always woke him up. He sat down and noticed a small kit looking at him from a distance. "What the Shtarclan? Did a cat haf a litter or shomething?" He seemed confused.

"Hiya! I'm Squirrelkit!" Squirrelkit mewed to Brokentalon."Mr. Shadefrost saved me from some plastic and I joined this clan..."

Brokentalon sighed grumpily. Great, another little fuzzball to watch out for. Just great."I'm Brokentalon. I don't want ya to get into any trouble with Dawnshtar, okay?"

"Okay Mr. Brokentalon!" Squirrelkit mewed happily and lovably.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 05:42 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite padded up for the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~