by BEAR.
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 01:42 PM

Old April 22nd, 2022, 11:48 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Leafspeaker [Thank you ]

Frostpaw fixed her malevolent blue orbs on the tuxedo apprentice, the tips of her mouth turned downwards slightly. Blossompaw then decided to mime Frostpaw's tone, and a cold smirk broke out all over her striped silver face. Her fellow apprentice's attempt to be like her was pitiful, and ridiculous, laughable even. A giggle fell from her maw as Frostpaw stared scornfully at Blossompaw.

"Ha! If you want to be like me, then you better get out of my nest this instant, peasant." Frostpaw flicked her tail and took a step forwards, blue hues raking all over the apprentice's pelt and tail. She placed a paw in front of another, and attempted to step on Blossompaw's tail.
Old April 25th, 2022, 09:05 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
@Leafspeaker [Thank you ]

Frostpaw fixed her malevolent blue orbs on the tuxedo apprentice, the tips of her mouth turned downwards slightly. Blossompaw then decided to mime Frostpaw's tone, and a cold smirk broke out all over her striped silver face. Her fellow apprentice's attempt to be like her was pitiful, and ridiculous, laughable even. A giggle fell from her maw as Frostpaw stared scornfully at Blossompaw.

"Ha! If you want to be like me, then you better get out of my nest this instant, peasant." Frostpaw flicked her tail and took a step forwards, blue hues raking all over the apprentice's pelt and tail. She placed a paw in front of another, and attempted to step on Blossompaw's tail.
~~Blossompaw~~

(sorry for the late reply I was out of town! also, can Frostpaw know that Blossompaw's apprentice naming was late?)

Blossompaw hissed, watching the apprentice try to step on her tail. But she moved her tail to the other side of her body, stepping on Frostpaw's paw. "Well, being snappy, aren't we?" The tuxedo she-cat growled, standing up. She rubbed her tail on the apprentice's chin, flipping it off and looking back, grinning. "I wish to be nothing like you, Frostpaw. What makes you think you can boss me around?"
Old May 5th, 2022, 07:45 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@poppy.

Shadoepaw sits there, his ice blue eyes narrow as he yawns. They straighten and look around the apprentices den. He hopes to StarClan that no cat approaches him to talk... But if they do he will be his normal, blunt, and cold self. They lift a paw and rub his ears gently. Still tired, but deciding to stay awake, they let out a hiss of annoyance. 'I swear, if I am bothered on this morning I will scream.'
Old May 5th, 2022, 10:57 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Stormpaw Shuffled some stones in a corner of the den...
@Kateri

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 15th, 2022, 01:18 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDays View Post
Open to all//

~Oak’kit~

Oak’Kit sniffed around the apprentices den, oh he couldn’t wait to be an apprentice, he knew he would be one soon so he may as well see where he may sleep once he receives his ‘paw name.
After a few moments of checking the place out he stepped backwards- right on top of a sleeping apprentice. Oops!
Willowpaw let out a small squeak. Who was this, she winced as her scratch from the fall she took in a tree earlier began to sting. "What's you're name, kit?" She asked her voice soft.
Old June 15th, 2022, 01:24 AM

{Open}

Willowpaw sighed heavily, she was planning on talking to another apprentice today, but when she go into her den, she just froze, then planted herself in her nest. She let her imagination wander a bit, and laughed at a funny skit she made up in her head. She looked around the den to see the other apprentices either asleep or gossiping. She turned her head around to start licking at her new injury she got from falling off a tree. As the image flashed in her head, she shuddered. She couldn't imagine the guilt her mentor felt though. That made her sigh again, feeling guilty about that, it was a stupid idea to try and hunt in a tree.
Old July 8th, 2022, 06:26 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
{Open}

Willowpaw sighed heavily, she was planning on talking to another apprentice today, but when she go into her den, she just froze, then planted herself in her nest. She let her imagination wander a bit, and laughed at a funny skit she made up in her head. She looked around the den to see the other apprentices either asleep or gossiping. She turned her head around to start licking at her new injury she got from falling off a tree. As the image flashed in her head, she shuddered. She couldn't imagine the guilt her mentor felt though. That made her sigh again, feeling guilty about that, it was a stupid idea to try and hunt in a tree.
Swanpaw
Swanpaw scoffed. Why would cats waste their time, sleeping and dozing while they could fight battles and hunt?! Her mentor was sleeping and she was very bored. She flopped down in her nest with anger and huffed.
Old July 8th, 2022, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cove View Post

Swanpaw
Swanpaw scoffed. Why would cats waste their time, sleeping and dozing while they could fight battles and hunt?! Her mentor was sleeping and she was very bored. She flopped down in her nest with anger and huffed.
Willowpaw heard an angry sigh from her side, she turned her head to get a look and saw another apprentice. In that moment she froze, only able to look back ahead of her with a blank look on her face despite her smiling. She didn’t know what to do, so she just stayed where she was.
Old July 9th, 2022, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Willowpaw heard an angry sigh from her side, she turned her head to get a look and saw another apprentice. In that moment she froze, only able to look back ahead of her with a blank look on her face despite her smiling. She didn’t know what to do, so she just stayed where she was.
SwanpawSwanpaw swirled around and saw Willowpaw staring. “Sorry, don’t bother me..” she muttered.
Old July 14th, 2022, 03:21 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Nightlight crept carefully into the apprentice den, eerily silent as they padded over to Maplepaw. They nudged them gently with a black paw, trying not to wake the others. "Psst. Maplepaw. I know its a little late, but I'm going to teach you how to hunt." They murmured into their ear. The black cat was barely visible in the darkness, just his green and blue eyes visible in the darkness of the den. It was a tiny bit dark out, as Nightlight wanted to teach Maplepaw to use stealth while hunting. They were Shadowclan, after all. @SpiritedWarrior

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense