Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Willowfern
Today 09:07 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 09:07 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:06 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:57 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:56 PM

Old April 5th, 2021, 06:11 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Joining Form
Name: Spire (-> Spiresky)
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining: Clan cats are scary and they want to be too. They're also lonely and want friends.
Old April 6th, 2021, 10:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undertaker

Stempaw hadn’t been around in a while, but she was here, she had escaped her captures, well she wasn’t going to admit to Dawnstar here that some Windclan bunnies had kidnapped her while they were occupying the camp, She was going to stick with some Riverclan fish kidnapping her that was her story She tried to look as strong and confident as possible but frankly she was a bit weakened, she had some new scars from her multiple attempts to escape the 4 bunnies guarding her but she’d finally escaped when she kept fighting them until eventually she had worn the bunnies out and they fell asleep, she had just walked off into the night and high tailed it straight for Shadowclan, hopefully Dawnstar would accept the story of rogues kidnapping her in the bunnies territory,” Dawnstar...” she meowed as she glanced at the figure before her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 8th, 2021, 09:19 AM

My Mood: Distracted

Name: Ice
Rank Request:Apprentince?
Reason for Joining:His family's dead, and he wants to have a group/family.
Old April 8th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Echo~ View Post
"I came to join Shadowclan." River began trying not to show that she was nervous. "I don't have anything to do as a rouge, and I want to be useful for once in my life." She tried not to say anything that would kill her.

Dawnstar gave the cat barely a once over. "You, join ShadowClan?" She laughed softly as if she had heard the funniest of jokes. "If you can't be useful as a rogue then I am certain that you'll be useless among the member of my clan." Her retort was sharp and cold, did she think she'd take every cat off the street?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRIOR738 View Post
Clearing his throat he said “night I know your “clan” calls young ones “kit” in the end of their names? Am I that young? I’m only half a moon so I’m guessing so.”he said trying to sound as mature as possible

She peered at the kit for a moment longer before she sighed, kits were easier to dispose of than full-grown cats. She never had much of a problem taking the young ones. "Six moons and under get kit attached to their name, so yes, you would be a kit. You'll be Nightkit." Dawnstar announced, before turning and walking away. Carrying a kit with working paws was below her.
[Done, make sure you submit him]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firey View Post
Tiger flattened her fur out.
We were just a few families living together, nothing more.
Well, It was actually more like several families. But Tiger already knew that clan cats could be touchy about another group with power. She also saw it as unnecessary to mention that she was a leader there.
Canines attacked in the night. Many died, and the rest fled. I would be surprised if anyone is left to rebuild.

Tigerfangs head swiveled around to Fox.
Fox! What did I say about wandering off?
The kit stared up at Dawnstar blankly. Her eyes held nothing. They weren't even dull as if she was stupid or sad, there was just nothing in them.
Upon hearing her mother, the kit turned and padded back in the direction of Tiger.

That sounded like a group to her and a threat to her clan. Dawnstar shot a withering glare at Tiger. The she-cat looked like she was barely holding herself together let alone that scrap of fur she called a kit. Even though her clanmates weren't the best, she was certain they could hold their own against some ragtag group of loners.... she was being paranoid but with good reason. Tiger would be the first one to die if Dawnstar found out whatever she was telling her was a lie.

She'd kill her slowly, make it as painful as she possibly could. That or kill the scrap of fur first, whatever worked. There seemed to be something wrong with the kit anyway, Dawnstar wasn't sure she wanted the runt anywhere near her clan's kits. "What's wrong with your hairball, I'm not taking in sick rats." The leader spat, staring at the broken thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
Shred sat down. He had this chilling smiled on his face. "Sorry if I am being rude." The one eyed cat dipped his head respectively
"If you were really sorry wouldn't be trespassing in my territory." Dawnstar hissed back at the cat. "Who the hell are you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Weirdo View Post
Whitetail felt Dawnstar’s teeth grip her legs as she leaped, sending pain up her leg. It seemed like slow-motion for a moment, falling out of the air and into the ground. Then everything seemed to speed up, and she landed on her chin, hard. Whitetail could hear the sickening sound of her own jaw shattering, and then the awful pain that followed. She braced herself for a further attack while getting up, but Dawnstar seemed to be slightly surprise, maybe at how she looked now. Anyhow, she wasn’t attacking the black she-cat, which was a relief. She kept her claws unsheathed just in case, but sat down as though their fight had never happened. The fur along her spine was bristling though, and her jaw seemed to be getting over the shock of shattering and started burning like fire, making her want to cry out. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it quickly at the sharp pain that flooded through her. She shook herself and tried again. “Do what you want Dawnstar” she said, carefully watching the leader, “Make me a stupid apprenice, give me a new name, do what you like.” She managed to get out before she gave into the pain, looking away so she could silently scream at it. She turned back around to listen to Dawnstar’s response. If she could guess, it would be something along the lines that she was a coward for not fighting anymore.

That looked very painful. Dawnstar sneered as she heard more than saw the bones break. She more than a little disappointed when the cat decided against trying to fight back against her. It was one of the most intelligent things the cat's done since entering her den. Her eyes lit up with amusement and fascination as they rested on the molly's jaw, which looked broken to her. The powerful muscles in her body slowly relaxed as she took two paw steps forward to close the distance between them.

"Do what I like, hmm, you want to get back into ShadowClan that badly, after threatening me and trying to kill me?" Dawnstar raised one huge front paw, a long lone talon slid out as she went to hook it underneath the cat's chin, ready to turn the molly's face to the left so she could better inspect the injury.

"You're a strange one, I was going to kill you, but I don't get much commitment like yours, it admirable especially since I broke your jaw." Dawnstar's grin stretched ear to ear as she laughed drinking in the molly's pain.

"I don't do this often, actually, you're the only cat who's ever gotten a pardon with me. I'll let your return to ShadowClan, retraining you would be a waste, and I don't have warriors spare on you. So you'll remain a warrior, but I'll defiantly be giving you a new name." Dawnstar said while lowing her paw. "Go find, Ebonyfang, tell him to patch you up as best he can, no poppy seeds, let this pain be a reminder of what happens when you cross me."
[Done, I"ll get her back into the clan, a meeting will be held to officially change her name, make sure she visits Ebonyfang.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
@Undertaker
Poppyshine ducked her head. ¨You´re right. I shouldnt have left, I should have been loyal the first time. ¨ She looked up. ¨I can prove myself again. My kits will be strong, and I will never leave the Clan again. I swear on anything.¨

These cats sounded so since but then they up and vanished again, it was beyond irksome. However, those that did return she hasn't had a repeated run-in with. Yet, Poppyshade's question of loyalty was still something for Dawnstar to worry about. She'd rather toss her out and not worry over keeping her here and be concerned about when she no longer wanted to be loyal to the clan.

"Alright, I'll let you come back." She smiled maliciously as an idea jumped into her head. "But should you ever have any doubts on where your loyalty stands, I'll kill one of your kits or all of them..." Dawnstar didn't care, whatever hurts the most. "I would suggest not disappearing again."
[Done.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai View Post
“Because I can hunt pretty well. I will fight twice as hard for the clan, my kits and Shadowclan’s honour.” Lilac lifted her chin and levelled her gaze. “I have courage. Most of the time.” She stopped there before she would say the other thing on her mind. What sort of cat would turn away a cat in need. She thought might anger the cat so she didn’t say it out loud.
“I admire the courage and loyalty of your clan, and wish to join. I will treat every cat fairly, and every kit equally, even if they are not my own.”
@Undertaker

"ShadowClan is not a charity, you want to be taken in because you can fight and hunt well, go visit WindClan or one of the other softhearted clans," Dawnstar growled, fairly, equally, that was all garbage to Dawnstar. Every day a cat woke up is one more day they survived. Only the strongest and the ruthless deserved a place in ShadowClan.

"If you want to live with ShadowClan, you better learn our ways and fast. Your current mindset is pretty much worthless here." Dawnstar didn't really want this queen at all, but she could use the kits. "You'll be going by Lilacfall from now on, let's go, I'll show you to the nursery."
[Done, make sure to submit her.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-legendary-cowstar View Post
Hollow felt the the sudden blow to her shoulder and held back the pain she had to try to win, well she had now regained her sight she ducked her head at the blow and jolted backwards sharply, she didn’t hesitate to aim continued blows at the leaders paws before backing up a bit slower this time as the pain started to get worse in her shoulder.

Dawnstar scoffed softly as one hit landed and the other missed, she'd admit that she was having some fun while fighting with this cat. Noting the cat was slowing down, Dawnstar cleared the attacks aimed at her paws by jumping backward. She took a seat, used to training for full days and pushing her body to its limits, this was more like a workout for her. Her muscles were stretched and she did feel a bit of an ache.

"You fight pretty well for a filthy outsider, what's your name?" The huge cat questioned, sheathing her claws and letting her body relax. She was done with the fighting for right this second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Tumble

Tumble was taken aback - nobody had ever gotten upset with him for calling them ma'am before (except for that one particularly pretty tom he had mistaken, but Tumble wasn't thinking about that right now)! They were usually so impressed with his manners. Had he done something wrong?

"Sorry ma'-." He swiftly bit back the word. No, no, no, that wasn't right. She didn't like that. What had she said her name was? Dawnstar. That sounded awful official-like. "Sorry, Dawnstar." he corrected quickly, putting extra emphasis on her name to make sure she knew he got it right this time, bowing his head gently in respect. Maybe she'd like that better instead? He sure did hope so.

"Ah- My momma always told me to stay put where I am whenever I got lost, and I guess I am awful lost now, so do you think I could stay here?" he meowed, looking up at her expectantly, "I won't just be a laze-about, momma says it's awful rude to not help out! I'm not quite big enough to hunt - though I've always wanted ta' try... - but momma taught me stuff like how to clean out the nests and help out with the youngins' and- and-..." Tumble seemed to run out of examples but he hoped she got the jist of it.
That was better, she half-listened to what the young cat was saying while glancing over his head to follow the mouse that was scurrying off. She should go hunting on her way back to camp with the hairball. Her amber eyes returned to the kit as the topic turned back to his parents and him being lost. Rather than tell a kit to remain where he was when stuck out in the wilderness, Dawnstar would have taught the little thing more about tracking and marking. He could get eaten if he stayed in one place for too long or taken by an owl.

"You want to come live with my clan?" She questioned rhetorically, not certain why he didn't want to go looking for his parent. He'd be safer with her group than he'd ever been with a family of cats who had bees for brains. Still, she figured he'd be more insistent on located his family unless he understands that he had been abandoned, which Dawnstar did not get at all. Besides his chattiness and lack of cation, the hairball seemed to be in perfectly good health. It was a waste of a kit if you asked her, but ShadowClan's gain.

"If you going to live in my clan, you're going to have to abide by some of our rules, like having your name changed. You'll be called Tumblekit," and if he made it to a warrior she'd probably name him Tumbleweed considering he annoyed her like one. "I'm sure someone will catch you up on how a clan works, so don't pester me with questions." Not actually waiting for a reply, Dawnstar started walking off without looking over her shoulder. He'd follow if he knew what was good for him.
[Done, submit him please.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Undertaker

Stempaw hadn’t been around in a while, but she was here, she had escaped her captures, well she wasn’t going to admit to Dawnstar here that some Windclan bunnies had kidnapped her while they were occupying the camp, She was going to stick with some Riverclan fish kidnapping her that was her story She tried to look as strong and confident as possible but frankly she was a bit weakened, she had some new scars from her multiple attempts to escape the 4 bunnies guarding her but she’d finally escaped when she kept fighting them until eventually she had worn the bunnies out and they fell asleep, she had just walked off into the night and high tailed it straight for Shadowclan, hopefully Dawnstar would accept the story of rogues kidnapping her in the bunnies territory,” Dawnstar...” she meowed as she glanced at the figure before her.

Dawnstar was in the middle of tearing off a chunk of flesh from a frog, eyes making out the inners and how the body worked, when she heard her name called. Swallowing what was in her maw, she slowly sat up and turned to look at the cat calling her name. It didn't take her long to remember this one, Stempaw, that three-legged apprentice she had some hopes in. They had been dashed when the cat disappeared after they started playing with the bunnies. This would be the second time that the cat has disappeared and wanted back into the clan. Dawnstar didn't do second chances, not often, and not without a very good reason. Her eyes scrutinized the apprentice and her firm frown spoke loudly of her disappointment.

"You had better have a very good excuse, otherwise, I might have to break your remaining legs. I'll leave you to rot in the elder's den as a reminder to the clan of what happens when cats disappoint me."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 8th, 2021, 08:47 PM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

That sounded like a group to her and a threat to her clan. Dawnstar shot a withering glare at Tiger. The she-cat looked like she was barely holding herself together let alone that scrap of fur she called a kit. Even though her clanmates weren't the best, she was certain they could hold their own against some ragtag group of loners.... she was being paranoid but with good reason. Tiger would be the first one to die if Dawnstar found out whatever she was telling her was a lie.

She'd kill her slowly, make it as painful as she possibly could. That or kill the scrap of fur first, whatever worked. There seemed to be something wrong with the kit anyway, Dawnstar wasn't sure she wanted the runt anywhere near her clan's kits. "What's wrong with your hairball, I'm not taking in sick rats." The leader spat, staring at the broken thing.
Tigers fur bristled a little bit. How dare this molly suggest there was something wrong with her kit! Fox was perfectly healthy, and she was smart, as far as Tiger knew!
What... what do you mean? She looks fine to me. And she hasn't gotten sick yet at all.
Fox closed the gap between her and her mother and just stared up at her with those blank, dead eyes.

Character Site
You can bump me after 48 hours! Sometimes responses get buried or I don't notice them.
Please visit my poetry shop!
How Jake died: He was struck by a meteor while sitting on a fence.
Don't believe me? Google it.
Remember: At the end of the day, Bonekit will always be the bigger baby!
Old April 9th, 2021, 06:05 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Quote:

That looked very painful. Dawnstar sneered as she heard more than saw the bones break. She more than a little disappointed when the cat decided against trying to fight back against her. It was one of the most intelligent things the cat's done since entering her den. Her eyes lit up with amusement and fascination as they rested on the molly's jaw, which looked broken to her. The powerful muscles in her body slowly relaxed as she took two paw steps forward to close the distance between them.

"Do what I like, hmm, you want to get back into ShadowClan that badly, after threatening me and trying to kill me?" Dawnstar raised one huge front paw, a long lone talon slid out as she went to hook it underneath the cat's chin, ready to turn the molly's face to the left so she could better inspect the injury.

"You're a strange one, I was going to kill you, but I don't get much commitment like yours, it admirable especially since I broke your jaw." Dawnstar's grin stretched ear to ear as she laughed drinking in the molly's pain.

"I don't do this often, actually, you're the only cat who's ever gotten a pardon with me. I'll let your return to ShadowClan, retraining you would be a waste, and I don't have warriors spare on you. So you'll remain a warrior, but I'll defiantly be giving you a new name." Dawnstar said while lowing her paw. "Go find, Ebonyfang, tell him to patch you up as best he can, no poppy seeds, let this pain be a reminder of what happens when you cross me."
[Done, I"ll get her back into the clan, a meeting will be held to officially change her name, make sure she visits Ebonyfang.]

Whitetail winced as Dawnstar's claw turned her head around, her jaw was hurting more and more by the second. A little bit of excitement and happiness formed inside of her as the leader said she would be allowed to rejoin ShadowClan, not as an apprentice but with a new name. An insulting name probably, but maybe one that would give her a fresh start. No poppy seeds for her jaw, the pain would be her punishment for leaving? That wasn't the worst she could have done, but definitely, one that would make Whitetail remember how disloyal she had been to leave. It was strange that she was the only cat Dawnstar had let back in for something like this, but something she could ignore for the moment. She opened her mouth to force out the words before going to find Ebonyfang. "Thank you Dawnstar."
Old April 9th, 2021, 08:31 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:

Dawnstar gave the cat barely a once over. "You, join ShadowClan?" She laughed softly as if she had heard the funniest of jokes. "If you can't be useful as a rogue then I am certain that you'll be useless among the member of my clan." Her retort was sharp and cold, did she think she'd take every cat off the street?

She peered at the kit for a moment longer before she sighed, kits were easier to dispose of than full-grown cats. She never had much of a problem taking the young ones. "Six moons and under get kit attached to their name, so yes, you would be a kit. You'll be Nightkit." Dawnstar announced, before turning and walking away. Carrying a kit with working paws was below her.

"If you were really sorry wouldn't be trespassing in my territory." Dawnstar hissed back at the cat. "Who the hell are you?"

These cats sounded so since but then they up and vanished again, it was beyond irksome. However, those that did return she hasn't had a repeated run-in with. Yet, Poppyshade's question of loyalty was still something for Dawnstar to worry about. She'd rather toss her out and not worry over keeping her here and be concerned about when she no longer wanted to be loyal to the clan.

"Alright, I'll let you come back." She smiled maliciously as an idea jumped into her head. "But should you ever have any doubts on where your loyalty stands, I'll kill one of your kits or all of them..." Dawnstar didn't care, whatever hurts the most. "I would suggest not disappearing again."
[Done.]

"ShadowClan is not a charity, you want to be taken in because you can fight and hunt well, go visit WindClan or one of the other softhearted clans," Dawnstar growled, fairly, equally, that was all garbage to Dawnstar. Every day a cat woke up is one more day they survived. Only the strongest and the ruthless deserved a place in ShadowClan.

"If you want to live with ShadowClan, you better learn our ways and fast. Your current mindset is pretty much worthless here." Dawnstar didn't really want this queen at all, but she could use the kits. "You'll be going by Lilacfall from now on, let's go, I'll show you to the nursery."

Dawnstar scoffed softly as one hit landed and the other missed, she'd admit that she was having some fun while fighting with this cat. Noting the cat was slowing down, Dawnstar cleared the attacks aimed at her paws by jumping backward. She took a seat, used to training for full days and pushing her body to its limits, this was more like a workout for her. Her muscles were stretched and she did feel a bit of an ache.

"You fight pretty well for a filthy outsider, what's your name?" The huge cat questioned, sheathing her claws and letting her body relax. She was done with the fighting for right this second.

That was better, she half-listened to what the young cat was saying while glancing over his head to follow the mouse that was scurrying off. She should go hunting on her way back to camp with the hairball. Her amber eyes returned to the kit as the topic turned back to his parents and him being lost. Rather than tell a kit to remain where he was when stuck out in the wilderness, Dawnstar would have taught the little thing more about tracking and marking. He could get eaten if he stayed in one place for too long or taken by an owl.

"You want to come live with my clan?" She questioned rhetorically, not certain why he didn't want to go looking for his parent. He'd be safer with her group than he'd ever been with a family of cats who had bees for brains. Still, she figured he'd be more insistent on located his family unless he understands that he had been abandoned, which Dawnstar did not get at all. Besides his chattiness and lack of cation, the hairball seemed to be in perfectly good health. It was a waste of a kit if you asked her, but ShadowClan's gain.

"If you going to live in my clan, you're going to have to abide by some of our rules, like having your name changed. You'll be called Tumblekit," and if he made it to a warrior she'd probably name him Tumbleweed considering he annoyed her like one. "I'm sure someone will catch you up on how a clan works, so don't pester me with questions." Not actually waiting for a reply, Dawnstar started walking off without looking over her shoulder. He'd follow if he knew what was good for him.

Dawnstar was in the middle of tearing off a chunk of flesh from a frog, eyes making out the inners and how the body worked, when she heard her name called. Swallowing what was in her maw, she slowly sat up and turned to look at the cat calling her name. It didn't take her long to remember this one, Stempaw, that three-legged apprentice she had some hopes in. They had been dashed when the cat disappeared after they started playing with the bunnies. This would be the second time that the cat has disappeared and wanted back into the clan. Dawnstar didn't do second chances, not often, and not without a very good reason. Her eyes scrutinized the apprentice and her firm frown spoke loudly of her disappointment.

"You had better have a very good excuse, otherwise, I might have to break your remaining legs. I'll leave you to rot in the elder's den as a reminder to the clan of what happens when cats disappoint me."
"Shred or Forest, call me one of those names." Shred dipped his head again. "I can hardly smell anymore, so I didn't mean to cross the territory." Shred mewed.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old April 9th, 2021, 11:05 PM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

@Undertaker

I can be useful, I was just never given the chance." River mumbled.
SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)
Old April 10th, 2021, 04:31 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

[Done.]

Hollow let herself catch her breath for a second and well she was catching her breath, she sat down.’I’m Hollow.’ She said staring into the leaders eyes, She felt herself ease knowing she got a break, from this battle at-least, she was still a bit suspecting of the leader to leap at her any moment .
Old April 11th, 2021, 10:28 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Joining Form
Name: Snailkit
Rank Request: Apprentice / name change to Meadowpaw please! Or Petalpaw, Softpaw, Gentlepaw.
Reason for Joining: Misses the safety of home & wants to attempt to be a clan cat again.
@Undertaker

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 13th, 2021 at 06:17 AM.