Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 31st, 2016, 10:45 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Owlfall sighed softly and returned the lick . " I know. I'm sorry " he said quietly
"It's okay. I love you Owlfall...." She murmurs, smiling in a more sleepy manner now.
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:13 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
"I'm sorry, but I already made plan with Timberkit," the tom answered awkwardly. He didn't want to take too many cat out in fear of getting caught and wasn't willing to drop his plans with Timberkit just because Silverkit wanted to come along. :And if you're bored than I'm sure that there are other kits around here to play with," he gave a quick look at the crowded nursery. Due to his bigger build he, he was feeling the crowd more than most of the other kits. "Nah, I'm fine, but let's hurry before I fall a sleep again!" He joked to Timberkit and headed out the nursery with Timberkit and waved good-bye with his tail to Silverkit as he went.
Timberkit looked at the other she-cat and back at Orchidkit. 'She is as big as him...', Timberkit was starting too feel a lot smaller again. Negative thoughts filled her head and she was starting too space out. She shook her head and got all the negative thoughts to go away. Timberkit thought that Orchidkit was being a bit rude not letting Silverkit(sorry if i got it wrong) come along. "Maybe I can play with you next time?", Timberkit mewed smiling before she bounded off too catch up with Orchidkit. "Orchidkit remember I'm a lot smaller than you! It's hard running with small legs!", Timberkit huffed.
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:25 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@stormblaze

Orchidkit gave a laugh when Timberkit rushed to catch up with him. "Sorry," he mewed and smiled down at her. He wondered what it was like to be that small. Of course, he had been on the big side since he was born and seemed to keep growing. If I continue at this rate, I'll end up being as big as a bear! The thought made him give another laugh, but was quick to wave it a side with his tail. "Okay so this time we're not going to go to the border," he explained. "Instead, we're just going to walk around the territory - does that sound good?" Orchidkit was still a bit disappointed with the outcome of their last adventure and was hoping this time it would end better.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 1st, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 05:17 PM
STORM

Timberkit let out a huff as she caught up too Orchidkit. "It's fine I'll grow so I wont slow you down...maybe", Timberkit new she would grow she just didn't know how big. Her mother and other queens said that she would grow but she had been this size since she turned three moons. "Yeah right.", The lass hissed under her breathe doubting every word they said. She then turned her attention too Orchidkit and nodded her head. "It will be fun right, maybe we can hunt a mouse or two." Timberkit purred.
Old November 1st, 2016, 06:44 PM
predictably unpredictable

The fluffy tomkit gave her an encouraging not as the molly said it would be fun and stated that they could possibly even hunt. "Yup, and the clan will be so impressed with us that they'll make us apprentices!" He gave another laugh at this. He was joking, though it he did sometimes dream of those kinds of things but was aware that they were only dreams and he'd have to wait three more moons to become an apprentice. "Let's head out," he gave a small bound as he started to lead the way towards the back of the nursery to the hole that he used to sneak out of camp.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

(Open for anyone)
Wingpaw bounded out of the Warriors den, smiling widely and giggling, her grey fur getting ruffled as she rolled, pounced and jumped around. The apprentice laughed as she rolled around and kicked up dust, her feet flailing up into the air. After a few more minutes of acting like a kit the she cat layed on her back and began to breath heavily, catching her breath, her forest green eyes sparkled with happiness. She had a good reason to be happy after all, she was going to become a warrior very soon, and she couldn't wait. Now normally she would bug her brother,bluejay, but he was busy with a patrol. So Wingpaw just layed there looking up at the clouds laughing every once in a while, her jovial mood never wavering as she layed there alone.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; November 1st, 2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:09 AM
STORM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The fluffy tomkit gave her an encouraging not as the molly said it would be fun and stated that they could possibly even hunt. "Yup, and the clan will be so impressed with us that they'll make us apprentices!" He gave another laugh at this. He was joking, though it he did sometimes dream of those kinds of things but was aware that they were only dreams and he'd have to wait three more moons to become an apprentice. "Let's head out," he gave a small bound as he started to lead the way towards the back of the nursery to the hole that he used to sneak out of camp.
"Very impressed if you ask me.", The lass purred as she kept up with Orchidkit. "Well you might become an apprentice I still need too grow.", Timberkit said as she thought about becoming a warrior. "Some day I'll be the best warrior thunderclan has ever seen.", Timberkit puffed out her chest and followed Orchidkit kit as they snuck out of camp.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:47 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit sat next to the nursery with a half eaten mouse. He was staring at the apprentice den.'I'm going to be apprentice. Who's going to be my mentor? What are they going to teach me on the first day?',questions ran through his head as he ate.

Last edited by Bram246; November 3rd, 2016 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Blah
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Talking Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Autumnleaf padded into the spacious clearing, the warm sunlight making her purr with satisfaction. “Another peaceful day in Thunderclan..” She murmured quietly to herself as she padded over to the fresh-kill pile and pawed at the plump pieces of prey that was laid out before her. After a moment, the young she-cat picked out a scrawny finch and strolled over to her usual spot beside a maple tree at the edge of the clearing, her belly cooled by the cold, shade-covered dirt underneath her. She watched as orange and red leaves brushed across the ground as a light, comforting breeze swept them along. The small american bobtail gave a slight sigh and took a tiny bite of the finch carcass before her, watching the cats around her mingle and go about their day.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Student Psychologist

Lightningclaw strolled out of the warriors den, still getting used to his new sleeping place. He strolled over to his mate and sat down next to her, flicking his tail excitedly. "How are you doing?" he said with a happy mew.
Closed Thread