Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:23 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM

Old December 20th, 2018, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Amberflame was clutching a squirrel in his jaws, pausing to listen to see if any other cat was approaching. He liked hunting more than staying in camp because he could often go alone. He did not have to think to much about what other cats would think.He could say or think whatever he wanted without anyone judging him. He always did wonder about other cats finding him though and following him though, especially with the recent events. With the demotion of the deputy and Goldenstar finding about about the meetings, he was in constant fear of being watched. Worse than usual anyways. He glanced being him before continuing on, glancing around him as he walked through the territory.
@Yule

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 20th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw lowered her ears and tail. "Well...I wanted to see Dangerhawk and Leopard, so I went out here" She explained. Kiwipaw often went on these "mini expeditions" and often found herself in trouble. This, was one of those times. "Sorry Nightsky. I just get curious!" Kiwipaw fluffed up her fur, waiting for a reply.

@Rap a present
@Christmas Snowfall
Leopard looked a little surprised as he looked at Kiwipaw. "But there is nothing wrong with being curious Kiwipaw, and yes, we actually wanted to see you too." Leopard tilted his head to the side with a light smile on his face.

( @Christmas Snowfall )
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.

Last edited by Raptor0owl; December 20th, 2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: fixing
Old December 20th, 2018, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
Leopard looked a little surprised as he looked at Kiwipaw. "But there is nothing wrong with being curious Kiwipaw, and yes, we actually wanted to see you too." Leopard tilted his head to the side with a light smile on his face.

( @Christmas Snowfall )
((Dangerhawk)) "Well, I don't know if all of wanted to see you." He growled mostly talking about Kiwipaw's mentor.

Old December 20th, 2018, 05:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post

Amberflame was clutching a squirrel in his jaws, pausing to listen to see if any other cat was approaching. He liked hunting more than staying in camp because he could often go alone. He did not have to think to much about what other cats would think.He could say or think whatever he wanted without anyone judging him. He always did wonder about other cats finding him though and following him though, especially with the recent events. With the demotion of the deputy and Goldenstar finding about about the meetings, he was in constant fear of being watched. Worse than usual anyways. He glanced being him before continuing on, glancing around him as he walked through the territory.
@Yule
Ravenfrost was currently trotting along quite a few tail lengths behind amberflame, a few sobs and sniffles escaping as a few unwanted tears fell after her current semi meltdown, she tried not to let it consume her especially in an area where cats roam frequently and are abundant, she just didn't want to be seen as weak and pathetic, but her conscience and the memories decided otherwise and to attack her then and there where she is vulnerable to the public eye, the molly huffed at that as her ears were pinned against her head and tried to focus on finding some prey to hunt in which she thought would be a good way to get her mind off of things. She stopped for a moment to sigh and to raise her head so her nose was pointed towards the sky as she took a few sniffs to try and find any prey scent new or old. Her eyes widened a bit as she caught the scent of one of her own clanmates near by making her worried that they may have spotted her in the moment of her weakness,she also caught the scent of a squirrel but it was mixed in with the felines so she figured they had already hunted it. The vitilligo feline gulped silently as she lowered her head and began to pad over to them while also dragging back her natural cold and business like demeanor even though her aura was tainted with sadness and leaking through her eyes trying to make itself known to the other . Ravenfrost blinked at the tom calmly and gave him a dip of her head in greeting "greetings amberflame. " she meowed calmly though her tone slightly off .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 20th, 2018, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Ravenfrost was currently trotting along quite a few tail lengths behind amberflame, a few sobs and sniffles escaping as a few unwanted tears fell after her current semi meltdown, she tried not to let it consume her especially in an area where cats roam frequently and are abundant, she just didn't want to be seen as weak and pathetic, but her conscience and the memories decided otherwise and to attack her then and there where she is vulnerable to the public eye, the molly huffed at that as her ears were pinned against her head and tried to focus on finding some prey to hunt in which she thought would be a good way to get her mind off of things. She stopped for a moment to sigh and to raise her head so her nose was pointed towards the sky as she took a few sniffs to try and find any prey scent new or old. Her eyes widened a bit as she caught the scent of one of her own clanmates near by making her worried that they may have spotted her in the moment of her weakness,she also caught the scent of a squirrel but it was mixed in with the felines so she figured they had already hunted it. The vitilligo feline gulped silently as she lowered her head and began to pad over to them while also dragging back her natural cold and business like demeanor even though her aura was tainted with sadness and leaking through her eyes trying to make itself known to the other . Ravenfrost blinked at the tom calmly and gave him a dip of her head in greeting "greetings amberflame. " she meowed calmly though her tone slightly off .
Amberflame's fur stood on end at the sudden appearance of Ravenfrost, and it took him a moment to force it flat. He was supprised he had not smelled or heard the She-cat, but he had been a little off recently every sense Golden star had caught the group of peacemakerstrying to cross the border. He felt it was his fault the deputy had been demoted, and he had been thinking to much about it to really focus properly. He had surprised himself by catching the squirrel sense he had not been able to catch anything in a few days. It had basically ran into his paws though.
Amberflame was about to put the squirrel down, but he realized he had dropped it in the ground when Ravenfrost had surprised him. He tried to relax a little and address Ravenfrost."Morn-I mean, good evening Ravenfrost." Amberflame said, getting more embarrassed. He had almost said good morning when it was the middle of the day. He felt like a complete mousebrain. He tried to ignore it, noticing something was wrong with her. He rarely talked to any cat around camp, but she usually acted different around camp. He did not know how to describe it, but her voice seemed off to. He had only heard it when she was talking to other cats around camp, but there was definitely something different about it today. "I-is everything okay?" Amberflame asked her cautiously, doubting that Ravenfrost would want him trying to get in her business, even if he was just checking on her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 20th, 2018, 08:13 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

( @Christmas Snowfall )

Kiwipaw smiled back. She was happy that they wanted to see her too. She was slightly alarmed at Dangerhawk 's remark though. He and Nightsky must have had a bad history...She thought. "So...where are we going next?" She asked curiously .
@Christmas Snowfall @Rap a present

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 20th, 2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old December 20th, 2018, 08:45 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Justicepaw laughed, nodding at Petalpaw. "Right!" she squealed, flapping her tail around as she bounced into the ShadowClan camp. Her entrance was a tad bit louder than she'd hoped she'd be, but she shrugged it off, figuring no one would question why she was being so overly loud. She was Justicepaw. Cats didn't question things like that when it came to her, right? No one would think anything strange had happened when they'd been out, since technically she was being normal, loud Justicepaw, right..? It was a big of an unflattering way to describe it, but Justice nodded to herself with satisfaction.
Birchpaw had to hold back a snicker, and looked around, leaving the group for a bit. She jumped as she heard snow crunch behind her outside the entrance. She turned around and saw a slightly soggy Hawkpaw behind her. "Oh! Hi, Hawkpaw." The silver molly looked into his yellow green eyes and smiled a little.

"Hi Birchpaw, how are you?" Hawk questioned shaking his blackish brown fur out. Which, even though he had only been out for a little, his coat was still pretty wet. He wasn't a Riverclan cat for Starclan's sake! He looked at his denmate and saw that her eyes were red. "Wait, have you been crying?"

Birch looked down, and shuffled her paws. "Yeah, I have. Why do you want to know?" She tilted her head up and noticed that he was closer than before. She took in a sharp breath, and the scent of lemon and water flooded into her nose

Hawk had moved closer and nuzzled her, hoping to comfort her. He remembered the last time she had been sad. It was after a fight with Petalpaw, and she hadn't talked to anyone for days. He had convinced her to stop being mopey, but it had taken a few weeks. "Because I want to help you. What's wrong?" Hawk glared after the cats in the group. except for the other two apprentices, he knew they weren't at fault.

@Hopekitt here is the material for you to ship. Take it as BirchHawk))
Old December 21st, 2018, 05:25 AM
Guess what's there :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw smiled back. She was happy that they wanted to see her too. She was slightly alarmed at Dangerhawk 's remark though. He and Nightsky must have had a bad history...She thought. "So...where are we going next?" She asked curiously .
Leopard looked at Nightsky and nodded his head in agreement. Going on an adventure along with Kiwipaw seems even more exciting and fun, but he felt a little unsure if Nightsky and Dangerhawk will approve. How come they dislike each other a lot?
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 21st, 2018, 08:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Ears perking at the sound of a game, she tilted her head a little. Another warrior who wanted to play apprentice or kit games? She thought for a moment before shrugging. Why not? Pearldance nodded her head, gesturing with her tail for him to decide what they should do. Obviously, she couldn't tell him, but she didn't mind what they did. She'd prefer something more along the lines of a hunting competition, something to benefit the clan, but a game of hide and seek would be good too. Whatever to relax her, right? That's why she had come out here.
Smokestorm stopped for a moment, examining the other she cat. It was harder to tell what she was thinking - but that was okay. He didn’t need to know, she seemed nice enough, right? She certainly didn’t look threatening, or mean… although he knew better than anyone that appearances could be deceiving. ”Great! Okay, uh… let’s play hide and seek then. It’ll be fun, right?” Smokestorm grinned, hoping Pearldance would enjoy the game as much as he did. Or at least, he used to - it had been a while. ”I’ll go first, okay? I’m gonna count to ten, and you run and hide somewhere, and then I’m going to come fin-” He stopped, suddenly wondering if he was explaining all of this for nothing. ”Have you played before?”

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2018, 11:22 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Leopard looked at Nightsky and nodded his head in agreement. Going on an adventure along with Kiwipaw seems even more exciting and fun, but he felt a little unsure if Nightsky and Dangerhawk will approve. How come they dislike each other a lot?
"Are you wondering why they don't like each other too?" Kiwipaw asked quietly. " I am" She admitted. "Some cats say they didn't like each other from the start, but I don't know" Kiwipaw whispered. She looked ahead at the two cats, the bushes surrounding them. Would they just stand there all day? What if they wouldn't get anywhere? What if they wouldn't get back to camp? These thoughts alarmed her. "Um, sorry Dangerhawk, Nightsky, where are we going next? Because you know, we should do something helpful like catch prey or something if we're out here..." Kiwipaw stated, trying to be extra persuasive. But would her persuading work? She wondered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 21st, 2018 at 11:23 AM.