Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2019, 06:46 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Having only attributed tears to sadness, it was mildly startling to see the beginnings of those droplets collecting in Frostflight’s eyes, and he might’ve been more shaken if it didn’t overcome him with the same choked-up, emotional tidal wave that crashed over him, forcing Fawnpaw to look away to pull himself together. He definitely wasn’t sad, it was… a profound joy sweeping through him, reducing him to this moment. The urge to burst into oddly happy sobs subsided, but he was left with a low and intense glee — it wasn’t fleeting like so many other times, building up slowly within him.

However, he was right back where he started when Frostflight spoke, giving an earnest confession that resounded with Fawnpaw. “I know, it’s…” he began in agreement but tapered off when he couldn’t find anything suitable enough, nothing that captured the true magnificence of this.

Fawnpaw didn’t know how long they’d stood there, but even as the deer trekked onward to find another spot to graze, he was still feeling the lingering effects of its power. “That was…” Yeah, he still had nothing, his vocabulary was nowhere near expansive enough to feel like he could adequately verbalize his emotions. So, he went with a wavering, “Thank you.”
A quiet chuckle shook his body as he slowly composed himself, remaining silent as he listened to Fawnpaw start then stop over again. His gaze was focused on the deer, watching as they calmly strode off into the woods stopping a few meters to graze then disappearing completely into the night. In a way, Frostflight was jealous of their freedom - something he had never personally been able to find. He didn't feel imprisoned by his clan but... wouldn't it nice to experience something different for once? He could remember back when he had fought Jaybreeze in the battle between Windclan and then shortly after he met Daydream who helped treat his wounds... Both had shown such different walks of life and really, he was just curious to understand them. It didn't matter anyway - it was only a thought. Instead, Frostflight would turn to face Fawnpaw, composure gained and a warm smile on his face. The air about him had seemed to shift into a lighter, more calming presence. "Let's get back then, shall we?" Frostflight's voice remained a whisper as he pushed himself onto his paws.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 15th, 2019, 12:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Okapi

DreamHum padded onward through the territory with their tail and ears up, the calico feline was just taking a relaxing stroll . Nothing exciting ,they just needed to get out of camp for a while since they had a bit of an social overload . Maybe I should try just one or two cats a time....not a whole group. with nod of their head they settled on that idea . Their hazel orbs flicked toward the sound of a plump robin landing down on their right this'll be a good addition to the pile, it'll definetly be a change from fish...... it wasn't that they hated fish they loved it, it was just that they had an overdose of it. With that thought DreamHum crouched and crept forward as carefully and silently as they could,even though they swore their fur caused some sort of disturbance since they saw that the robin perked its head up to scan the area infront of it.

A few heartbeats later they dashed toward the robin only for it to turn it's head around to see them and began to flap it's wings . Their eyes widened no! panic began to swell within them, the 14 moon old feline started to pant as they leaped forward with their claws unsheathed just as the bird was halfway above the ground . The fluffy warrior landed on the ground with a thud as the bird flew away to the safety of a tree ,leaving DreamHum humiliated , embarrassed and disappointed in themselves as they stood back up. I hope no body saw.....I mean....it's pretty common that riverclanners can't catch birds right?....But I have seen some do it....and well....foxdung.... they thought with a shake of their fur.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 15th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Do you want them to run into a few dogs? If the event is still going..

@Cave

The warrior flicked his tail as he entered the territory. "I dunno, that was a pretty stupid decision Lionstorm made." Bramblesnarl slowed down until he was walking beside the other warrior. "Anyway, I don't think I've ever spoken to you before.. How long have you been a warrior for?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; June 15th, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Lionstorm let out a laugh. Ego? What ego? Lionstorm didn't think anything of himself that wasn't true, and Fallenstar knew that. Why else would he appoint him the role of deputy? He rocked.

"That's a given," he said with a flick of his tail. "Get to my head? I don't think that's possible, Fatherstar." Now what did he really want to discuss? None of this seemed terribly important to Lionstorm. He knew this already.

He squinted at the deputy after his 'nickname' for him came tumbling out of the toms mouth. When did that start? Most likely sometime after he was tackled off the Streamstone. "Of course... anyways. I didn't do a very good job as a deputy. I didn't get any tips or anything like that. So really...don't do anything I did is the gist of it." he hummed. "So...do the opposite of what I did?" oh his head was starting to hurt.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 15th, 2019, 09:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Okapi

DreamHum padded onward through the territory with their tail and ears up, the calico feline was just taking a relaxing stroll . Nothing exciting ,they just needed to get out of camp for a while since they had a bit of an social overload . Maybe I should try just one or two cats a time....not a whole group. with nod of their head they settled on that idea . Their hazel orbs flicked toward the sound of a plump robin landing down on their right this'll be a good addition to the pile, it'll definetly be a change from fish...... it wasn't that they hated fish they loved it, it was just that they had an overdose of it. With that thought DreamHum crouched and crept forward as carefully and silently as they could,even though they swore their fur caused some sort of disturbance since they saw that the robin perked its head up to scan the area infront of it.

A few heartbeats later they dashed toward the robin only for it to turn it's head around to see them and began to flap it's wings . Their eyes widened no! panic began to swell within them, the 14 moon old feline started to pant as they leaped forward with their claws unsheathed just as the bird was halfway above the ground . The fluffy warrior landed on the ground with a thud as the bird flew away to the safety of a tree ,leaving DreamHum humiliated , embarrassed and disappointed in themselves as they stood back up. I hope no body saw.....I mean....it's pretty common that riverclanners can't catch birds right?....But I have seen some do it....and well....foxdung.... they thought with a shake of their fur.
Honeybee hadn’t been out to the territory in moons due to the kits, but she was out for a nice stretch in the territory. She watched silently a clanmate fail to catch a bird. She stepped out from behind a shrub as She smiled,” Having trouble hunting?” She lightly tessed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Honeybee hadn’t been out to the territory in moons due to the kits, but she was out for a nice stretch in the territory. She watched silently a clanmate fail to catch a bird. She stepped out from behind a shrub as She smiled,” Having trouble hunting?” She lightly tessed.
Their ears perked up only for them to blush and grumble as they looked over their shoulder at honeybee "n..no! Not like your any better at Bird catching "they sort of mumbled as they fully faced the molly. Their head raised and puffed their chest out as they tried to hide the embarrassment " so what if I h-have trouble ..." DreamHum added as their head lowered. Stupid bird. the feline then raised their eyebrow " what are you doing out here anyways ?" they asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 16th, 2019, 07:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

He squinted at the deputy after his 'nickname' for him came tumbling out of the toms mouth. When did that start? Most likely sometime after he was tackled off the Streamstone. "Of course... anyways. I didn't do a very good job as a deputy. I didn't get any tips or anything like that. So really...don't do anything I did is the gist of it." he hummed. "So...do the opposite of what I did?" oh his head was starting to hurt.
Lionstorm's ears twitched as he looked at Fallenstar, not bothering to hide the confusion on his face. "I didn't know you when you were deputy." As long as he could remember, Fallenstar was Clan leader, with Rowan...Daisyflower being his deputy. He wasn't quite old enough to know Russetswirl's leadership. "I think I'm doing a great job," he continued with a shrug. "I don't know what your last deputy was doing beyond having kits, but the Clans actually sending out structured patrols, and once SkyClan is.. more integrated into the camp I'm going to have some patrols work on expanding the dens and reinforcing the camp barrier. Have you seen that thing? It looks like it got chomped on by some monster."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
(open C: )

Palmdrop tried to keep his tail from twitching as he watched the water intently. His eyes drifted along the stream until they landed on a bit of movement. Perfect, he thought, and prepared himself to go for it. His swiftness was his best feature, so it wasn't too hard to catch prey; he just need to make sure he aimed right. With that, he swiped his paw down and whipped a small trout out of the water onto the rocks beside him. He practically pounced on it and made quick work of it, tail swishing back and forth cheerfully. Still, he got excited whenever he caught anything. "Awesome!"
" Nice catch!" meowed a voice. It was Chirpheart. She was looking to hunt aswell. She got up from her spot and stood next to the tom. She got into a hunting by crouch and searched the water until she saw something. As it got a bit closer to the surface she swiped a paw and caught it. Swiftly, she killed it when she realized it was still alive. "Great! I can't recognize the type of fish. Can you tell?" She meowed.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 16th, 2019, 09:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Their ears perked up only for them to blush and grumble as they looked over their shoulder at honeybee "n..no! Not like your any better at Bird catching "they sort of mumbled as they fully faced the molly. Their head raised and puffed their chest out as they tried to hide the embarrassment " so what if I h-have trouble ..." DreamHum added as their head lowered. Stupid bird. the feline then raised their eyebrow " what are you doing out here anyways ?" they asked .
She flicked her tail,” That is fair. I haven’t hunted in three moons. Just came to stretch my legs some and take a break from the kits. You know kits can be a pawful,” she meowed casually hoping her tease wouldn’t keep them all embarrassed as she only meant it as a joke.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 16th, 2019, 10:55 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
" Nice catch!" meowed a voice. It was Chirpheart. She was looking to hunt aswell. She got up from her spot and stood next to the tom. She got into a hunting by crouch and searched the water until she saw something. As it got a bit closer to the surface she swiped a paw and caught it. Swiftly, she killed it when she realized it was still alive. "Great! I can't recognize the type of fish. Can you tell?" She meowed.
"Oh, why thank you!" Palmdrop meowed, tail swishing. He put his tail at a halt though when the newcomer went down to hunt, watching her curiously. When she caught the fish, a glint of respect showed in his eyes. "Ooh, nice," he cheered happily. The tom eyed the fish Chirpheart caught intently, humming. "Could be some kind of cod. Really good catch."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Closed Thread