Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 05:16 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:14 PM
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:10 PM
Dimlit Caverns
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 05:03 PM

Old July 18th, 2022, 05:48 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
~Hopekit~

Hopekit crawled into the clearing, and ended up bumping into Redpaw.
She stumbled, and a but of her fur ruffled up. Without apologizing, she began licking it down, rushed. “Ow…” She muttered. She cast a frustrated look at Redpaw, and sat down acting superior.
@GoldenDays
Red’paw he-him

Red’paw snorted as the kit bumped into him. He didn’t have many memories from being a kit but he often saw them playing around the nursery and causing mischief. “Hey! Hope’kit right? What’s got you acting all high and mighty?” he joked, sitting to match her stance. “You’d think somebody so climbs would at least be polite, right?” he tilted his head, he wasn’t trying to come off as rude or mean spirited but kits needed to be told when they were wrong in their actions if they ever wanted to grow into respectable warriors.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old July 18th, 2022, 05:51 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Slytiger glanced down as a kit came bouncing up before Meadowhaze could respond. "Yes, I'm new. Dawnstar recently let me join," he said, before turning his attention back to the molly and her "apprentice." What the heck was an apprentice? Well, he knew how to hunt, so he supposed he could join them and use the chance to get to know them better. And the little hairball wanted to come, which he didn't see a problem with. The younger you learn, the better you'll be.

"Sure, I guess. I don't know the territory or anything, so you'll have to show me the best spots. You know how to hunt, kit?" He assumed the one called Fallenpaw knew already since Meadowhaze had brought them along.

@Katlike @cloudivity

(My, uh posts are being moderated for the time-being so they're coming in late, sorry.)

"Kits aren't allowed outside of camp." Fallenpaw interrupted in monotone as she watched Willowkit, gaze finally locked on something other than the blades of grass between her paws.
Old July 18th, 2022, 05:56 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Willowkit

Right as she was about to answer, Willowkit felt teeth pick her up by her scruff, and smelled her mothers scent. How long had she been listening?? Oh great StarClan, I hope she didn't hear me say I wanted to go hunt. Her thoughts were said aloud by her mother just moments later.

Dappledleaf

"You're quite lucky, young lady, that I heard your mousebrained idea before you decided to do it." Dappledleafs stern voice made Willowkit lay her ears flat. Dappledleaf set her back down, and patted her off. "My apologies for my daughter bothering you three, she thinks she can be an apprentice much sooner than she should be." She shook her head in exasperation. "I am Dappledleaf," She introduced herself to Slytiger. "And no, she doesn't know how to hunt yet, as kits aren't allowed to leave camp before 6 moons old."

[ @NinjaBloss @Katlike ]

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old July 18th, 2022, 06:09 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

~Hopekit~

Hopekit curled her lip. “Why should I be polite? You’re only an apprentice.” She muttered. Though then her usual grumpiness immediately switched to an exited faze.
Tech me some moves!” She begged.
@GoldenDays
(Hopekit is very arrogant)

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old July 18th, 2022, 06:44 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
~Hopekit~

Hopekit curled her lip. “Why should I be polite? You’re only an apprentice.” She muttered. Though then her usual grumpiness immediately switched to an exited faze.
Tech me some moves!” She begged.
@GoldenDays
(Hopekit is very arrogant)

Red’paw he-him

Red’paw thought for a moment before he gave his response. “Because how will you ever make friends who like you if your mean? If you only make friends who idolize you or stay with you because your mean then they’ll leave you for the next big bag cat that strolls along. Plus, you’ll find cats treat you better if you treat them better” he hoped his response was something that could stick to Hope’kit but he knew it wouldn’t be good to argue beyond that. He did like the kits eagerness. “Okay, what kind of move do you want to learn” he asked, turning and leading the kit to a more secluded area of the clearing.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Willowkit

Right as she was about to answer, Willowkit felt teeth pick her up by her scruff, and smelled her mothers scent. How long had she been listening?? Oh great StarClan, I hope she didn't hear me say I wanted to go hunt. Her thoughts were said aloud by her mother just moments later.

Dappledleaf

"You're quite lucky, young lady, that I heard your mousebrained idea before you decided to do it." Dappledleafs stern voice made Willowkit lay her ears flat. Dappledleaf set her back down, and patted her off. "My apologies for my daughter bothering you three, she thinks she can be an apprentice much sooner than she should be." She shook her head in exasperation. "I am Dappledleaf," She introduced herself to Slytiger. "And no, she doesn't know how to hunt yet, as kits aren't allowed to leave camp before 6 moons old."

[ @NinjaBloss @Katlike ]

(Looks like my posts came through finally. Or maybe they were here earlier and I just didn't notice :'])

Meadowhaze nodded her head at Dappledleaf's words, smiling faintly. "Willowkit is adorable, and it's probably a good thing that she's so pumped to become an apprentice." She mewed passionately, and then at Fallenpaw's prodding, let out a loose breath. "We probably need another cat to go on a hunting patrol." Meadowhaze admitted, turning to the queen nearby for assistance. "Do you think anyone is free to acompany Fallenpaw, Slytiger, and I on a hunting patrol? I'd hate to annoy someone who's only just gotten back."

( @cloudivity @NinjaBloss )
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:20 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

~Hopekit~

Hopekit shrugged. “If… If the big bad cat takes my friends, I’ll fight him for him. You know, become the alpha!”
She grinned at the thought, and groomed her paw. “Ugly cats deserve it, anyway. Don’t they!”
She pricked her ears at his next words.
Ohh… battle moves! Those ones are so cool!”

@Goldendays

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old July 18th, 2022, 07:26 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger let out a soft huff at the piece of information that kits weren't allowed out of camp until they were six moons old. "That's a weird rule. The earlier they learn, the better they're able to survive." Well, whatever. The Toyger wasn't about to argue about it with his new Clanmates lest he makes enemies or gets kicked out. Is that something Dawnstar would kick him out for? He didn't think so, but it was best not to find out just in case. "Anyways, what exactly is a patrol, and why do you need so many cats on one?" Slytiger still found all of their habits weird. So far, this wasn't as exciting as he had expected, but it was nice not being alone for once.

@cloudivity @Katlike

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:27 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf

The she-cat purred at the compliment. "Oh yes, her and her brother, Sagekit, can't wait to be like their father." Dappledleaf thought for a moment at the second question. "I'm not quite sure, but I would ask around with the other warriors and 'paws. I can join you as long as I can guarantee those two stay in camp." At her words, she motioned to her two kits, the bigger Sagekit who was trying to attack the smaller Willowkit, who was staring back at Fallenpaw, only stopping to bat at her brother. The ragdoll she-cat turned to her kits, in a fluid motion. "Can you two stay near Grayscar or Tangledbat while I go with these three hunting? And can you be on your best behavior?" The two kits looked up at their mother, play fighting forgotten and mewed a promise to her. She nodded and turned back to the two warriors and the apprentice. "Ready when you all are! I haven't been out in moons."

[ @Katlike @NinjaBloss ]

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old July 18th, 2022, 10:48 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaHouse View Post

Stag'Tuft
He/Him

Stag'Tuft large ears perked " Surprised someone knew and Yes" he looked at the ground and
Started to use his paws to brush the ground unsure what to do while he talked. " Hmm, what's something you like? Like color, prey, scent"
Raccoonpelt looked over at Stagtuft before thinking about his question for a second. What was something he liked?

"Hm.. I like rain.. Its nice"