Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 12:34 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:32 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 12:31 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:30 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider
Today 12:29 PM

Old February 23rd, 2020, 11:50 AM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
[ sorry it took so long ! wco was being a bully, bleh ]

wormpaw would lean forward-- slightly bowing down so he could listened to palepaw's hushed voice as he explained the outskirts. at the experience the tom had. he let out a quiet gasp, raising a brow at the tale. badgers. he heard stories of them. he's seen the scars the monsters had left cats. wormpaw shuddered, frowning. multiple badgers. a dark thought slithered through his mind. a whole patrol could barely handle one.
could palepaw's mother even fight one off alone?
wormpaw would clear his throat, deciding against to say anything. he was sleep-deprived and didn't wish to cause drama when he could barely process what was happening. "your mother is amazing, it'll be a shame when you have to go. you're kind, " he admitted. he blink at the suggestion lionstar was a meanie. wormpaw shook his head, "misjudge of character. overwhelming, loud, and blunt. not mean, " he corrected.
as the subject shifted onto the lanky apprentice, he could feel heat rise to his fur. wormpaw's gaze slowly slip to the ground, shrugging his shoulders. ''my mother named me it. she disliked using.. cliché names. though, i do believe it may be she wanted to match. her name is birdsong, " wormpaw chuckle. though, he couldn't help but feel somewhat insecure of his prefix. it wasn't the first time someone had questioned it.. wormpaw frown softly, lowering his head sheepishly-- his pink-tinted eyes slowly going back to palepaw. a mumbled sentence escaped his mouth, "is.. is it bad?" he didn't think worms were bad.. in his opinion,, they,, they were pretty cute.
Palepaw bounced on his toes. "RiverClan has been a nice home but I want to be back with my Momma! I can't wait for her to come back!" he giggled, his tail twitching with excitement. As Wormpaw questioned his own name, the marbled tom tilted his head to the side, thinking about it before shaking his head. "I like your name! I dunno what a worm is though... do you know?" His mouth opened in a gasp and he began to circle the other apprentice, eyes bright with glee. "Could you show me what a worm is? I wanna see a worm!" Palepaw was squeaking with excitement as he bounced around Wormpaw in circles, just barely being able to not smack his head on the roof of the den.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 25th, 2020, 09:08 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Palepaw bounced on his toes. "RiverClan has been a nice home but I want to be back with my Momma! I can't wait for her to come back!" he giggled, his tail twitching with excitement. As Wormpaw questioned his own name, the marbled tom tilted his head to the side, thinking about it before shaking his head. "I like your name! I dunno what a worm is though... do you know?" His mouth opened in a gasp and he began to circle the other apprentice, eyes bright with glee. "Could you show me what a worm is? I wanna see a worm!" Palepaw was squeaking with excitement as he bounced around Wormpaw in circles, just barely being able to not smack his head on the roof of the den.
wormpaw blink, turning his head away in a weak attempt to cover up his flustered expression. ''thank you, " he coughed-- shuffling his paws. however his eyebrows shot up, wildly blinking in confusion as-- as palepaw stated that they didn't know what a worm was. palepaw must have lived under a rock. confirmed. yep. that was the only reasonable explanation. wormpaw would quickly nod his head, "of course!" he would watch palepaw boing around the den for a moment, just simply following the movement with his eyes. wormpaw clear his throat, standing up. ''shh..! it's still night, remember..? i can try to dig some up, though no promises. you'll probably have to wait until new-leaf to see them properly, " wormpaw chuckle, oh boy. he hope they weren't causing too much racket-- though the lanky tom could swear he could feel glares on his back. he pause for a moment, ''do you want to come with or just wait here while i test my luck?"

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old February 27th, 2020, 04:06 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
wormpaw blink, turning his head away in a weak attempt to cover up his flustered expression. ''thank you, " he coughed-- shuffling his paws. however his eyebrows shot up, wildly blinking in confusion as-- as palepaw stated that they didn't know what a worm was. palepaw must have lived under a rock. confirmed. yep. that was the only reasonable explanation. wormpaw would quickly nod his head, "of course!" he would watch palepaw boing around the den for a moment, just simply following the movement with his eyes. wormpaw clear his throat, standing up. ''shh..! it's still night, remember..? i can try to dig some up, though no promises. you'll probably have to wait until new-leaf to see them properly, " wormpaw chuckle, oh boy. he hope they weren't causing too much racket-- though the lanky tom could swear he could feel glares on his back. he pause for a moment, ''do you want to come with or just wait here while i test my luck?"

The marbled tom stopped his bouncing to nod violently. He grinned, though his face fell briefly in thought. "I wanna come with you!" Palepaw exclaimed after a moment. He didn't want to be stuffed in this den any longer- he wanted to be outside and in the open! "Let's gooooooo!" he called, ignoring the 'shhhh' that came in return as he leaped from the den.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 10th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

It was rather early in the morning; the sun was still tickling the edges of the horizon and a crisp frost overran the forest. Sandwhisker pushed her head into the apprentice den, scanning the nests until she found her apprentice. PAdding quietly over, she pawed at the younger one, whispering, "Cloverpaw, let's go train." @Miss kitty cat

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 10th, 2020, 11:40 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Cloverpaw mewed "Okay!"
Old March 27th, 2020, 08:02 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

@Shimm
"A..,,aw-- Achoo!" Wormpaw sniffled, scrunching his nose up. It had been quite some time since the apprentice had gotten a cold but, well swimming in freezing water was sure to guarantee it. Yet, he had an more important task to focus on.

Wormpaw was leaning against the wall of the den-- sitting in his bedding. His clouded gaze on Shimmeringpaw. Which.. was another subject he would have to talk about soon. "So.. How have you been? Are you and Goosepaw close? How did you assessment go?" The tom questioned, casually blurting out questions. The second question was hushed. Wormpaw would bring a paw up, licking it to distract his obvious curiosity.

Depending on his sister's answers, he may or may not have a talk with Sir Goosey.

(whatever happens) ★ ❞

Last edited by wolfie; March 27th, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old March 29th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
@Shimm
"A..,,aw-- Achoo!" Wormpaw sniffled, scrunching his nose up. It had been quite some time since the apprentice had gotten a cold but, well swimming in freezing water was sure to guarantee it. Yet, he had an more important task to focus on.

Wormpaw was leaning against the wall of the den-- sitting in his bedding. His clouded gaze on Shimmeringpaw. Which.. was another subject he would have to talk about soon. "So.. How have you been? Are you and Goosepaw close? How did you assessment go?" The tom questioned, casually blurting out questions. The second question was hushed. Wormpaw would bring a paw up, licking it to distract his obvious curiosity.

Depending on his sister's answers, he may or may not have a talk with Sir Goosey.

Crystal clear water rushed past the molly's paws as she stared down upon the river with minnows casually swimming along. Warmth seeping into her coat as the sun welcomed her.
"A..aw-- Achoo!"
Shimmeringpaw abruptly woke up from her dream with her wispy silver and white hair standing up straight. Baby blue eyes wildly looked around to see what or who made such a ruckus. When her gaze landed on her brother a smile bloomed onto her silvery features as she rolled her eyes at him. "Was that an exaggerated sneeze or is someone getting a cold?" The molly teased the dark tom. Giggling at her own joke she smoothed her coat and got comfortable in her feather lined bed. Gazing at the twin feathers that she gave her brother and one for herself.
"Huh?" Snapping herself out of daydreaming she looked at Wormpaw. "Oh, I'm good. I was having a great dream until you woke me up." Sticking her tongue out at Wormpaw with her eyes squinted. She almost didn't hear what he said next but the third question was audible. At once the tip of her ears grew hot as she quickly withdrew her tongue and stopped squinting. Blushing, "I-I don't know what you're t...talking about." Shimmeringpaw couldn't control her stammering as she became more bashful by the minute. "Ididokayonmyhuntingassessment...Ithink." Rushing the last sentence.
Old March 29th, 2020, 10:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flowerpaw let out a sigh, dragging one of her white paws through the dirt, making aimless lines across the den floor. She lay in her next with her head over the side, tail-tip flicking every so often behind her. She was bored to no extremes. And still had no training. She'd talked to her new mentor about a training session, and the she-cat had went and scheduled one, saying she'd have to wait until then. Flowerpaw hadn't been too happy. So now, here she was, aimlessly playing in the dirt on the apprentice den's floor. "This is not how I want to spend my days here." The temptation to go back to Windclan was growing larger each day, and at this point, she wondered if she should just up and leave. Beg Twilightstar to take her back. She would, wouldn't she? Besides, Flowerpaw had no friends here in Riverclan. What was holding her back from leaving? If I recall, that's the same thing I said when I left Windclan...

[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 29th, 2020, 11:20 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flowerpaw let out a sigh, dragging one of her white paws through the dirt, making aimless lines across the den floor. She lay in her next with her head over the side, tail-tip flicking every so often behind her. She was bored to no extremes. And still had no training. She'd talked to her new mentor about a training session, and the she-cat had went and scheduled one, saying she'd have to wait until then. Flowerpaw hadn't been too happy. So now, here she was, aimlessly playing in the dirt on the apprentice den's floor. "This is not how I want to spend my days here." The temptation to go back to Windclan was growing larger each day, and at this point, she wondered if she should just up and leave. Beg Twilightstar to take her back. She would, wouldn't she? Besides, Flowerpaw had no friends here in Riverclan. What was holding her back from leaving? If I recall, that's the same thing I said when I left Windclan...

[open]

After the meeting, Foxpaw came into the den and found a nice nest in a dark corner to sleep in. It wasn't that she didn't like others, she just had never really had siblings or friends and was used to being alone. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a she-cat playing in some dirt. "Hello, I'm Foxpaw, who are you" She sigh a little as she heard she was coming off as rude.

@RedHead

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 30th, 2020, 03:21 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Crystal clear water rushed past the molly's paws as she stared down upon the river with minnows casually swimming along. Warmth seeping into her coat as the sun welcomed her.
"A..aw-- Achoo!"
Shimmeringpaw abruptly woke up from her dream with her wispy silver and white hair standing up straight. Baby blue eyes wildly looked around to see what or who made such a ruckus. When her gaze landed on her brother a smile bloomed onto her silvery features as she rolled her eyes at him. "Was that an exaggerated sneeze or is someone getting a cold?" The molly teased the dark tom. Giggling at her own joke she smoothed her coat and got comfortable in her feather lined bed. Gazing at the twin feathers that she gave her brother and one for herself.
"Huh?" Snapping herself out of daydreaming she looked at Wormpaw. "Oh, I'm good. I was having a great dream until you woke me up." Sticking her tongue out at Wormpaw with her eyes squinted. She almost didn't hear what he said next but the third question was audible. At once the tip of her ears grew hot as she quickly withdrew her tongue and stopped squinting. Blushing, "I-I don't know what you're t...talking about." Shimmeringpaw couldn't control her stammering as she became more bashful by the minute. "Ididokayonmyhuntingassessment...Ithink." Rushing the last sentence.
Shimmeringpaw's abrupt awake seem to even surprise Wormpaw. Oops. He didn't know she was sleeping. Actually. He did. Probably.
He would stick out his bottom lip, huffing grumpily. "Neither. It was.. simply a, " Wormpaw scrunched his nose up, as if he was going to sneeze again. He turn his head away, letting out a more stifled sneeze before turning back to Shimmeringpaw. "Sandwhisker's fault, " He would briskly explain-- his ears twitched, listening to his sister's answers. Wormpaw shrug his shoulders simply, he never really dreamed. Just sometime down the line he would pass out and wake up. "Your fault. You should be more aware, " Wormpaw would return her gesture by also sticking his tongue out. As he would listen to the molly's replies, Wormpaw didn't miss a beat.
He didn't need wonderful sight to get the hint. His face scrunched up, grimacing. He knew Shimmeringpaw did fine on the test. Hell, she was one of the best apprentices in Riverclan. Even if he was biased. What made Wormpaw lean forward, leaning down to be eye-level with Shimmeringpaw was the second question.
"Shimmy, you know exactly what I'm talking about. How. close. are. you. and. Goosey?" Depending on her answer, he would either just slink down into his bedding in relief or go start another fight.

(whatever happens) ★ ❞