My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Coconut
She, Her\Kittypet\122 Moons\Outsider
"Hey! That's my food bowl!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Coconut was walking along the plains, feeling the damp air on her fur, when she smelt the metallic stench of blood. Brown ears perked and swerved around as she tried to locate it so that she could stay as far from it as possible. She would hate to bump into a predator, a coyote or something. Man, would she be used as a shirt! Icy blue eyes widened and adjusted on the dead bird that lay in a cats jaws. Eating, they were eating. Oh, so no predator? Alrighty then, maybe she could chat with this stranger.

"Oi! Nice bird ya got there! Me humans don't give me stuff like that. Tried to catch one, pretty unsuccessful," the Siamese shrugged her shoulders. It's not like she needed stuff like that anyhow, she quite liked the food she got (not that she didn't try to steal scraps from the counter. She definitely did that). She gave her medium length her a good shake and smiled, the bell on her color dinging in protest.

"Name's Coconut, live 'round this neighborhood with my folks. Just thought to do some exploring."

wither
she/her // 18 moons // outsider

---

When a voice appears seemingly out of no where-- really Wither, get it together, you could have been ambushed by another cat and dead right now-- she jolts to attention, head whipping around to stare wide-eyed at the new presence. At once she's on her paws, claws unsheathing as if to defend herself at any given moment until... Oh. It's just a kittypet wandering about. Fur settling back into place against her body she heaves out a sigh, giving her chest a quick lick out of embarrassment before turning her attention back to her meal.

"Have you... Never tasted fresh kill? I know what those twolegs feed ya and honestly... You won't wanna go back once ya taste something like this." An anxious glance to her kill and back again before she begins to speak once more. "Ya... Can have a bite if ya wanna try it. An' if ya like it I can show ya how to catch your own as long as ya promise to hunt somewhere else. This is kinda where I get my food... Y'know, since twolegs don't feed me pebbles..."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
wither

---

When a voice appears seemingly out of no where-- really Wither, get it together, you could have been ambushed by another cat and dead right now-- she jolts to attention, head whipping around to stare wide-eyed at the new presence. At once she's on her paws, claws unsheathing as if to defend herself at any given moment until... Oh. It's just a kittypet wandering about. Fur settling back into place against her body she heaves out a sigh, giving her chest a quick lick out of embarrassment before turning her attention back to her meal.

"Have you... Never tasted fresh kill? I know what those twolegs feed ya and honestly... You won't wanna go back once ya taste something like this." An anxious glance to her kill and back again before she begins to speak once more. "Ya... Can have a bite if ya wanna try it. An' if ya like it I can show ya how to catch your own as long as ya promise to hunt somewhere else. This is kinda where I get my food... Y'know, since twolegs don't feed me pebbles..."

Coconut

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It was startling how the stranger bunched up and revealed her claws like she was about to make prey out of them. It made Coconut jump with alarm, finding something to be cautious about in the strangers panic. "Oi! I ain't gonna hurt cha, I'm just curious. Plus, I hate going to the... The vee eee tee." Coconut shuttered at the memory. Her helpless wails at the sight of the blue crate that her human carried her in, she horrible feeling in her stomach as they stepped into the car and drove off at a speed that should've been impossible. She would wail and cry all the way down to that horrid place, yet they wouldn't let her out. Sure, she was fine after, the it was terrifying being in the heat of those artificial white lights. Chills.

"If I get inta any fights, I'll certainly be going there more often." The older cat then slouched into a sit, her hackles raised. Oh, a question. "No ma'am." She gave the stranger a smile then a scoff. "Really? Ya sure? I wouldn't leave them idiots for anything, even good food. I think I'm full enough as is, don't cha think? I've heard what them warriors say 'bout us kittypets. Briefly, yes, but enough." She looked down at her belly as she recalled the sight of a forest cat. Muscular, but very boney, like they might just shrivel up and let the wind carry them away. Coconut may be a bit cocky in her thinking, but she truly believed she could take on at least one of them. "They shame us like we're overfed... Gee, sorry ma'am, I'm info dumping, how rude of me."

Sharing food, what a generous offer. Coconut smiled, the tip of her tail twitching in delight. "Really? Gee, thanks, ya whippersnapper. I promise I won't hunt 'round here, I've got enough food back at home." She gave the stranger a genuine nod before bending down. She gave what they said a good thought... Pebbles? Weird way to describe the Shaking Bag™, but okay.

She opened her maw and felt the warmth of once sung life radiating from the bird. It made her whiskers tremble slightly. It was certainly a new feeling... She then parted her jaws and bit down on soft meat. Coconut's blue eyes widened, though she restrained herself to one bite. It would be rude to swallow any more. "Wow." Coconut mused through a mouthful. "That's certainly something, way better than the salamanders I catch in the backyard." She let out a low fulfilling purr.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 9th, 2024, 08:10 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Coconut

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It was startling how the stranger bunched up and revealed her claws like she was about to make prey out of them. It made Coconut jump with alarm, finding something to be cautious about in the strangers panic. "Oi! I ain't gonna hurt cha, I'm just curious. Plus, I hate going to the... The vee eee tee." Coconut shuttered at the memory. Her helpless wails at the sight of the blue crate that her human carried her in, she horrible feeling in her stomach as they stepped into the car and drove off at a speed that should've been impossible. She would wail and cry all the way down to that horrid place, yet they wouldn't let her out. Sure, she was fine after, the it was terrifying being in the heat of those artificial white lights. Chills.

"If I get inta any fights, I'll certainly be going there more often." The older cat then slouched into a sit, her hackles raised. Oh, a question. "No ma'am." She gave the stranger a smile then a scoff. "Really? Ya sure? I wouldn't leave them idiots for anything, even good food. I think I'm full enough as is, don't cha think? I've heard what them warriors say 'bout us kittypets. Briefly, yes, but enough." She looked down at her belly as she recalled the sight of a forest cat. Muscular, but very boney, like they might just shrivel up and let the wind carry them away. Coconut may be a bit cocky in her thinking, but she truly believed she could take on at least one of them. "They shame us like we're overfed... Gee, sorry ma'am, I'm info dumping, how rude of me."

Sharing food, what a generous offer. Coconut smiled, the tip of her tail twitching in delight. "Really? Gee, thanks, ya whippersnapper. I promise I won't hunt 'round here, I've got enough food back at home." She gave the stranger a genuine nod before bending down. She gave what they said a good thought... Pebbles? Weird way to describe the Shaking Bag™, but okay.

She opened her maw and felt the warmth of once sung life radiating from the bird. It made her whiskers tremble slightly. It was certainly a new feeling... She then parted her jaws and bit down on soft meat. Coconut's blue eyes widened, though she restrained herself to one bite. It would be rude to swallow any more. "Wow." Coconut mused through a mouthful. "That's certainly something, way better than the salamanders I catch in the backyard." She let out a low fulfilling purr.

wither

---

Wither watches with curious eyes as the older cat takes her bite from the prey at her paws. It would be so easy to attack her right now... Unsuspecting, soft like all kittypets she had come to know... But the thought flitters away as quickly as it comes and she's tilting her head.

"Salamander? Don't think I've ever tried that before..."

Never heard of such a creature. She wonders what kind of animal it is. If it's found near twoleg dens then it had to be some kind of bird, right? Twolegs loved feeding birds. Deciding not to question it too much more, she takes a seat and inspects Coconut a bit closer. Now what? Were they to have some kind of conversation? Or would the molly be on her way? In all honesty Wither had gotten quite lonely in her solitude so the company isn't exactly unwelcome. But she wasn't very good at the whole chatting thing.

"So, Coconut... What brings you out here? Ya can't just be wanderin' knowin' what kind of cats 'n predators lurk out here..."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !