Today 06:55 PM
"Ravens and Storms both...
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:51 PM

Old September 16th, 2023, 10:10 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Crookedpaw say and watch not knowing what Twilight star said about him he just sat their maturely as can be.

@Alchemist Kitsune ( sorry for short post)
Old September 16th, 2023, 07:34 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Owlpaw - The Quiet One - 40/100
WC | Apprentice | He/Them | 6 moons
Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader | ---
Owlpaw smiled, relieved that Littlepaw hadn't sustained any major injuries. With that worry finally quelled, he turned his attention back to the meeting.

Although WindClan had retreated, it seemed the battle wasn't a total loss; Beanstar turned up dead before WindClan had a chance to get to him. Owlpaw wasn't sure if that was such a good thing though. His clanmates were all so eager to get revenge on the RiverClan leader, so to learn that they threw themselves into battle for nothing must have been disheartening.

Even more so as Puddleburr had lost his life because of it. If only they'd known sooner, then Puddleburr would still be here. If Owlpaw was being honest though, he expected to hear much worse news, so he felt a guilty pleasure when Puddleburr was reported as the only... 'casualty'.

That word felt so cold and unfeeling. He didn't want to think of his clanmates as just 'casualties', but in the context of war, it was probably the best word to use. He didn't know Puddleburr personally either, so it was a bit easier to distance himself from his death. Still, Owlpaw dipped his head for the fallen warrior and sent a prayer to StarClan.

'May StarClan grant him good hunting, swift-running, and shelter where he sleeps.'

Twilightstar continued with the meeting, and Owlpaw lifted his head towards the Galewood. His folded ears perked as he heard his sister's name be mentioned. He hadn't seen her in some while, both busy with their own training and whatnot, and he couldn't see her now as he looked around the clearing. She had to be here though; getting a new mentor was pretty important in his opinion, so maybe he just wasn't looking hard enough.

@Leafy | @Froggy (Cedarpaw mention)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

She hadn't really expected to be approached. Most of the cats in the clan tended to avoid her for the most part unless they were wounded. She assumed it either had to do with her herbal scent, the prospect of getting sick at the sight of a healer - some cats were silly - or the fact that she might be approaching for a patrol, because some cats were just downright lazy. It was with surprise that she lifted her head at the soft greeting, turning her gaze towards a familiar, long furred tabby she had treated not too long ago. She had seemed quiet and rather eager to get away from her last time she'd been in her presence, and she had very much attributed it to a downed morale after a lost battle and her own injuries. That said, she hadn't necessarily expected to be approached by the apprentice so soon, either, nor had she expected the stammer. She supposed she sometimes could be a little... enthusiastic when speaking to others. More like obnoxious, but really, that was only with very specific cats, and they were usually in on the joke, anyways.

Offering a tired albeit welcoming smile, Lightningpaw blinked softly as she raised her tail in greeting. "'Ello, love. How've your injuries been? Doing better?" she asked, her gaze curious as she stopped herself from assessing the molly's wounds. Alright... maybe her fussing over their health had something to do with the whole being avoided. It was her job. Bite her.

Twilightstar's voice breaking through the gentle chatter of gathered cats, Lightningpaw turned her attention to the lilac leader, ears perked up as a few apprentices were reassigned to new mentors. Snowybreeze and Newtberry she was familiar enough with, and trusted the two to be competent mentors for the neglected paws. Heatherwhisker, however, made her nose wrinkle. Having seen enough apprentices be ignored and have their mentoring be nonexistent she would have rather not have the cat who almost singlepawed led their entire clan to war be apprenticing anyone, but she supposed Twilightstar had her reasons. Interest sparking in her blue hues once again, she turned to her companion, a small, half grin on her face.

"And your mentor? Have they been treating you well?" she mewed, a light, playful tone to her voice.

If she were to be honest, she was prying. She always had a bit of a worry when it came to her fellow apprentices. She'd had the good fortune of having had two excellent mentors during her apprenticeship, but that didn't stop her from worrying about the rest. She took the denial of education very seriously. Knowledge was the key to survival and improving oneself. A mentor who would not impart their knowledge to a willing apprentice was better off not being a mentor at all.

-

@The Doctor [Frostpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 18th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

She hadn't really expected to be approached. Most of the cats in the clan tended to avoid her for the most part unless they were wounded. She assumed it either had to do with her herbal scent, the prospect of getting sick at the sight of a healer - some cats were silly - or the fact that she might be approaching for a patrol, because some cats were just downright lazy. It was with surprise that she lifted her head at the soft greeting, turning her gaze towards a familiar, long furred tabby she had treated not too long ago. She had seemed quiet and rather eager to get away from her last time she'd been in her presence, and she had very much attributed it to a downed morale after a lost battle and her own injuries. That said, she hadn't necessarily expected to be approached by the apprentice so soon, either, nor had she expected the stammer. She supposed she sometimes could be a little... enthusiastic when speaking to others. More like obnoxious, but really, that was only with very specific cats, and they were usually in on the joke, anyways.

Offering a tired albeit welcoming smile, Lightningpaw blinked softly as she raised her tail in greeting. "'Ello, love. How've your injuries been? Doing better?" she asked, her gaze curious as she stopped herself from assessing the molly's wounds. Alright... maybe her fussing over their health had something to do with the whole being avoided. It was her job. Bite her.

Twilightstar's voice breaking through the gentle chatter of gathered cats, Lightningpaw turned her attention to the lilac leader, ears perked up as a few apprentices were reassigned to new mentors. Snowybreeze and Newtberry she was familiar enough with, and trusted the two to be competent mentors for the neglected paws. Heatherwhisker, however, made her nose wrinkle. Having seen enough apprentices be ignored and have their mentoring be nonexistent she would have rather not have the cat who almost singlepawed led their entire clan to war be apprenticing anyone, but she supposed Twilightstar had her reasons. Interest sparking in her blue hues once again, she turned to her companion, a small, half grin on her face.

"And your mentor? Have they been treating you well?" she mewed, a light, playful tone to her voice.

If she were to be honest, she was prying. She always had a bit of a worry when it came to her fellow apprentices. She'd had the good fortune of having had two excellent mentors during her apprenticeship, but that didn't stop her from worrying about the rest. She took the denial of education very seriously. Knowledge was the key to survival and improving oneself. A mentor who would not impart their knowledge to a willing apprentice was better off not being a mentor at all.

-

@The Doctor [Frostpaw]
Frostpaw
64/100

Her heart slowing as quickly as it started beating Frostpaw felt a wave of relief wash over her, thank goodness she hadn't been snapped at or ignored...well she wouldn't have minded Lightningpaw completely pretending she didn't exist it would've hurt...well she didn't so that was good right?

Shuffling her paws slightly she smiled again a though a little more relaxed it still showed traces of nervousness "I-I'm alright thank you" she mumbled politely grateful for the concern, she wasn't really one to make conversation so it was hard for her to say something a little less formal or interesting.

Twighlightstar's voice didn't really catch her attention but Lightningpaw seemed intrested so she also turned her timid ice-blue gaze to the front while still glancing shyly at the medicine cat apprentice from the corner of her eye.

Something about mentor reassignment hmm...did their mentors not care for them anymore? Could they not teach them anymore? Did the apprentices themselves just request a different mentor she had a few questions like usual but her now captured mind was snapped out of it's daze by Lightningpaw's voice.

The question caught her by surprise, was her mentor treating her well? She was worried about her apprenticeship now...that...was a first...

Giving a small nod the gray tabby point spoke "Y-Yes he's nice..." she told her humbly not knowing really what to say well Houndleaf was friendly though he hadn't really done much training with her....

Wanting to move on from the topic this time Frostpaw asked a question "S-So how are you?" she asked with polite curiosity as she tilted her head she did actually want to know how the medicine cat apprentice was doing and it was well-mannered to ask.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 18th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Duskkit [ @Ladiebugg ], it's time for your apprentice ceremony, and Tigerpaw [ @bubblegum. ] you're well overdue for your warrior ceremony." Twilightstar called out to the younger cats. "Duskkit, I'll do Tigerpaw's warrior ceremony first, so give me a moment." She told the kitten, indicating that Tigerpaw should come up first with a commanding swish of her tail.

"I, Twilightstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand our ways, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Twilightstar always felt a swell of pride within her chest when doing warrior ceremonies, but Tigerpaw was a bit special, she struggled more than usual to finish her training and even to remain in the clan. It had taken a bit of extra time, but Twilightstar couldn't be prouder that the molly finally accomplished this.

"Tigerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and serve your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 18th, 2023, 05:21 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

lichenpaw and beetlecrest watch

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 18th, 2023, 05:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

~~ Tigerpaw - She/Her - 29 Moons - WindClan Apprentice ~~
-- Orange tabby she-cat with green eyes and a scar over her right eye --
Purrks: Ultimate Predator[INACTIVE]

{ @Moonraven(Twilightstar) }

Was her ears hearing this correctly? Tigerpaw's only eye widened when Twilightstar said her name, saying her warrior ceremony was well overdue, and even saying that she was going to do the warrior naming FIRST before the apprentice one.

The orange tabby's paws moved for her, making her way over to the Galewood, eyes locked on Twilightstar as the leader spoke. Tigerpaw's heart pounded in her chest. All the suffering, all the hardship, everything she has worked for... had finally paid off into this moment.

She was so surprised and happy that it took her a while to get the courage to speak.

"I-I..."

This was it.

"I..."

No more squeezing in the same nest. No more getting picked on because of her delayed ceremony. Now...

"I do."

Now she could relax knowing that all her work was not in vain.

Last edited by bubble[error].; September 18th, 2023 at 05:30 PM.
Old September 18th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar smiled as it took a moment for Tigerpaw to get over her initial shock before answering. The leader was happy that everything had paid off in the end for the she-cat. "Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Tigerpaw, from this moment on you'll be known as Tigermist. We honor your bravery and loyalty and welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." Twilightstar finished with a respectful bow of her head. While the rest of the clan congratulated their latest warrior, Twilightstar's single green eye sought out Duskkit.
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 18th, 2023 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Had to change tigerburr to tigermist
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:03 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt and Foxkit cheered Tigerburr!

Birdkit wasn't really paying attention but did notice the leader say the name Tigerpaw and then the name Tigerburr. An apprentice had just become a warrior, right? Birdkit was pretty sure Tigerburr was the cat that was next to the leader. She was pretty sure she was supposed to cheer so she cheered Tigerburr! After cheering she smiled at Beastkit. She thought I AM BORED! SUPER DUPER BORED! IT IS IMPOSSIBLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE MORE BOREDER THAN I AM! I AM BOREDEST! @Starfinder
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 15th, 2024 at 12:26 PM. Reason: I typed Foxpaw instead of Foxkit by accident, as Foxpaw was still Foxkit when this post was made.
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

~~ Tigermist - She/Her - 29 Moons - WindClan Warrior ~~
-- Orange tabby she-cat with green eyes and a scar over her right eye --
Purrks: Ultimate Predator[INACTIVE]

{ @Moonraven(Twilightstar(just so she knows)) @/open }

She couldn't believe it. Her name.... her NEW NAME... HER NEW WARRIOR NAME... was Tigermist. Tigermist. Tigermist. Tigermist. Her new name.

"Tigermist."

Her new name. She gave a big smile at Twilightstar before slowly making her way into the crowd. "I am Tigermist." She kept saying her new name.

"Tigermist. I am Tigermist, WindClan Warrior."

Last edited by bubble[error].; September 18th, 2023 at 06:29 PM.