by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:11 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 08:26 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Goodness, this Redspring seemed like a bit of a stickler for the rules. It wasn't like she was wandering off into Riverclan territory or anything. The Outskirts was neutral ground, and she wasn't likely to even go out of eyeshot, seeing as she had been able to see the flowers from inside their territory. But whatever. If he wanted to follow her and have a little fit she didn't really mind, as long as he didn't try and stop her. Deadmoon wasn't good at finding herbs that had just been described to her, so this apparent success was giving her quite a thrill and she would not be dragged away from it.

As such, Redspring's spiel about being on patrol together for a reason, whatever that meant, was not dignified with a response. She was able to see the flowers more clearly now, and they looked close enough that her response was a short I think so. They're yellow flowers with multiple to a stem, which I think is what he was trying to tell us to get. It was possible that her interpretation of his signs was incorrect, but she knew the yellow flower bit at least was relevant. Barring any protests from Redspring and Duskpaw(she could easily ignore them anyway) Deadmoon would begin nipping at the stems of flowers with her teeth near the base, trying to get a few flowers at least to cling to the stems for easier carrying. @Ladiebugg @chickadee
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dewsong Ran Down A Slope And Thrusted Up The Tree With Two Great Bounds. Bird Jumped Down One Or Two Branches To Get Down To The Lowest Branch. Jump! Ill Catch You If You Fall! Keep Your Tail Behind You, And Tuck Your Hind Legs In Towards Your Stomach! It'll Get You Higher! @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:46 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Dewsong Ran Down A Slope And Thrusted Up The Tree With Two Great Bounds. Bird Jumped Down One Or Two Branches To Get Down To The Lowest Branch. Jump! Ill Catch You If You Fall! Keep Your Tail Behind You, And Tuck Your Hind Legs In Towards Your Stomach! It'll Get You Higher! @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!
Orangepaw watched his mentor, eyes narrowed to watch the little muscle twitches. Every movment burned into the small toms head, he extended his claws, not all the way so he could push up with his pads, put enough to hold the bark firmly. Leaping with his strong hindpaws and clinging to the bark, hesitating he leapt himself up to his mentor, daring himself to not close his eyes as he reached and.. "HEY!! I DID IT!" Orangepaw yowled in success and he scrambled up to his mentor.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:43 AM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Orangepaw watched his mentor, eyes narrowed to watch the little muscle twitches. Every movment burned into the small toms head, he extended his claws, not all the way so he could push up with his pads, put enough to hold the bark firmly. Leaping with his strong hindpaws and clinging to the bark, hesitating he leapt himself up to his mentor, daring himself to not close his eyes as he reached and.. "HEY!! I DID IT!" Orangepaw yowled in success and he scrambled up to his mentor.
Great! Bird Purred. Now, Pretend A Dog Is Chasing You. You Gotta Get Up Here As Fast As You Can.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:59 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Great! Bird Purred. Now, Pretend A Dog Is Chasing You. You Gotta Get Up Here As Fast As You Can.
Orangepaw nodded. Jumping down carefully Orangepaw took a few steps back. thinking deeply about a dog that could be chasing hi, Orangepaw dug his claws into the ground and shot forward. Slipping a small bit and scattering a bit of mud as he clawed himself halfway up the tree. The freezeing. "I-i'm scared" he whispered

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:10 AM
Aphrodite

Quote:

Orangepaw nodded. Jumping down carefully Orangepaw took a few steps back. thinking deeply about a dog that could be chasing hi, Orangepaw dug his claws into the ground and shot forward. Slipping a small bit and scattering a bit of mud as he clawed himself halfway up the tree. The freezeing. "I-i'm scared" he whispered
It's Fine. Your Okay, But Remember, Most Dogs That Chase Us Could Get To A Branch. But Not Get Us Because We Can Climb Higher Than A Dog Could Ever Jump. Now, How About We Learn How To Run As Faster Than Our Rabbit Prey That WindClan's Known For, Hm? Bird Purred, Resting Birds Tail On His Shoulders.

Old December 21st, 2023, 06:18 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
It's Fine. Your Okay, But Remember, Most Dogs That Chase Us Could Get To A Branch. But Not Get Us Because We Can Climb Higher Than A Dog Could Ever Jump. Now, How About We Learn How To Run As Faster Than Our Rabbit Prey That WindClan's Known For, Hm? Bird Purred, Resting Birds Tail On His Shoulders.
Orangepaw nodded, his ears pinned in shame that he got scared. "A-alright" He muttered. Climbing down carefully. Orangepaw's tense body relaxed as Bird's tail flitted over his shoulders. Orangepaw gave a grateful smile. "Running faster than a rabbit!? Aren't they really fast?" Orangepaw asked, his orange eyes narrowed in confusion, yet excitment threatened to take over and bound his body forward..

Orangepaw 23/100

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:14 AM
Aphrodite

Quote:

Orangepaw nodded, his ears pinned in shame that he got scared. "A-alright" He muttered. Climbing down carefully. Orangepaw's tense body relaxed as Bird's tail flitted over his shoulders. Orangepaw gave a grateful smile. "Running faster than a rabbit!? Aren't they really fast?" Orangepaw asked, his orange eyes narrowed in confusion, yet excitment threatened to take over and bound his body forward..

Orangepaw 23/100
Yes, But There's A Certain Way You Have To Run. Dewsong Pulled Down To The Ground And Launched Forward, Moving In Odd, Quick Movements. You Gotta Push Forward As Far As You Can But Keep That Movement Going. When You Start You Push Your Underside To The Grass. Bird Bounded Over To Orangepaw.

Old December 22nd, 2023, 03:43 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ tw for description of injuries ]

NIGHTHAIL
she/her. 35 moons. long haired black and grey molly with lighter splotches; blue eyes; scarred
( purrks; the collector )

after the initial adrenaline had worn off, nighthail becomes painfully aware of her wounds. her head throbs from a forming migraine due to the riverclan tom whopping her on the head a few good times. the side of her stomach burns, same with the claw marks running down the left side of her face and where her tail had been bit.

though, compared to her shoulder – a deep, ragged bite mark which was only made worse when she'd been thrashed about and her swinging herself trying to get away – the fur around it stained with blood and sending deep, burning shocks of pain throughout her whole body everyone she steps forward. she's resorted to limping, trying to keep the weight off of it.

the splotched molly is proud of what she did to the tom. hopefully he learned his lesson and doesn't plan on trespassing again, especially considering her threat. she isn't opposed to delivering his body to his leader if he ends up crossing the border and she catches him. she feels a bit of shame, though, considering how injured she managed to get. her pace slows a bit, the pain of her shoulder becoming more intense the more she walked. "damn fish.." she murmurs.

[ @tallulah ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 23rd, 2023, 04:21 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

TW: Death by poison/fireflies

-

-

-
Mistycloud was extremely exhausted as she walked through the territory. The molly couldn't really see properly with how tired she was. The extreme exhaustion caused her to be a little slap-happy. Mistycloud couldn't remember when she left camp this morning. She couldn't remember the fact fireflies were poisonous either.

The molly giggled as her eyes landed upon them, she felt like a kit again. The fireflies looked quite delicious to her exhausted state. Mistycloud decided to eat one. Much to her surprise, they tasted good in her tired state. So, she ate a lot more of them.

After eating all those fireflies, she sat down. Then, the realization had dawned upon her, fireflies were poisonous. Not only were they poisonous, the amount she ate was probably a lethal amount for her small size. Meaning that she would die.

The white molly coughed as she began to get dizzy and nauseous. Soon the molly slipped into an unconscious state and stopped breathing. That was the end of the blue-eyed warrior, Mistycloud.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; December 23rd, 2023 at 04:22 PM.