Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:45 AM
[p] you're a symphony, I'm...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:44 AM
PumpkinKit Finder
by kayce<3
Last post by kayce<3
Today 09:37 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 09:36 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:23 AM

Old July 2nd, 2023, 09:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Flowerkit

The three-legged kit hopped over to where Larkie sat with another big cat, but she tumbled forward and snuggled up to her big sister. Ever since her mother died and all but two of her siblings disappeared, she had felt... alone. But luckily she had Larkie-sis! In all honesty, the kit hadn't spoken since her mama had died. Her voice felt like it died too, but at least her cuddles didn't. Flowerkit got as close as physically possible to her big sis, then looked up at Dawnstar again.

// @Levi 99 @Rose - just for flo being a parasite

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 2nd, 2023, 09:37 PM
underwhelming

sagepaw showed up to the shadowledge
Old July 2nd, 2023, 09:38 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Ravenkit peeked out to see what was going on.

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old July 3rd, 2023, 03:11 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw hurried over.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 03:38 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Blackhawk padded toward the Shadowledge.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

It had been a few days since their battle at Sunkissed Creek, and Mousepaw's muzzle and shoulder still stung with the fresh, deep gashes the fiend that had tried to attack Hawkbite had given him. Permanent scars now marred his face and back, scars that felt far too similar to his grandfather's for comfort. Without thought, the gray tom swiped his tongue over the claw marks by the right side of his maw, whiskers twitching uncomfortably at the stinging pain the action produced. He hadn't gone to Elmshadow for treatment. His auntie hadn't. If her own battle wounds were not worthy of treatment, then his would surely be pointless to get checked out as well. His defense of Starry's mentor had been nothing compared to the formidable battle she had taken part of.

A massive shadow soon lumbered across the clearing, and the stocky apprentice caught sight of the leader's broad shoulders clearing the path towards the Shadowledge. Before she had called the meeting, Mousepaw had already been padding forward, hidden in the shadows as he joined the gathering cats. He'd been avoiding his mentor after the despicable display he'd made at the battle, and he had no intention of meeting him up here if he decided to show himself. Sitting himself contently, he let his eyes wander around the clearing, gaze resting on a by now familiar tabby pelt. Relief washed over him as he noticed that Hawkbite was up and about. His movements were careful, as though if the mere thought of moving hurt, but he was alright. All things considered. He'd come back safe. Mousepaw wasn't so self-centered as to congratulate himself on ensuring the warrior's safety and return, but he was grateful and hopeful that he had helped at least a little. The other option was that he had somehow hindered the warrior's escape, and that made him... uncomfortable, to say the least. He didn't want to be a burden to Starry's mentor.

Movement by the entrance catching his eye, Mousepaw let his gaze fall on his auntie and... Shadefrost. The young apprentice's hackles raised momentarily as he noticed them talking, his own mentor's posture rigid. Tense. Was he wasting Auntie Larky's time? Again?

Attempting to melt into the shadows, Mousepaw realized he would have to show himself if he were to approach the two. Deciding Auntie Larky's safety was more important than his wish to avoid the black haired tom, he padded forth, white tipped paws moving with only the slightest hint of a limp as his shoulder blade burned with every step. Despite this, he had a steady pace. One that only faltered when he got near enough to hear the words tumble out of Shadefrost's mouth. The snake-heart was... asking for forgiveness?

Verdant orbs growing rounder at the realization, Mousepaw shook his head, hoping to rid himself of the shock. It was an impossibility to consider this vile, ego-centric feline would be apologizing from the kindness of his heart. From a sudden comprehension of what he'd done wrong. There had to be some ulterior motives. Of that the gray tom was certain.

Eyes narrowing, he backed away, sitting plainly in view of his auntie. Letting her know in silence that he was there to back her up if the fiend tried anything. It would be careless, reckless, and absolutely hare-brained for the tom to try anything with so many cats gathered around, but Mousepaw wasn't really too keen on underestimating his mentor's stubborn streak. He had threatened the medicine cat mid battle as said feline had been trying to save him. Rebutted orders. Something not even Mousepaw was so bold to do, even with his immense hatred of his grandfather. As far as he was concerned, keeping a watchful eye while attending the meeting was the only sensible thing to do here.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:39 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Bone tired but relentless, the medicine cat stepped out of the medicine den at Dawnstar's call. Most of the healing from the battle had been easy enough to resolve in the day following the battle but he'd since been plagued with nightmares, nightmares he couldn't be sure were not omens. His quest for knowledge to avoid the near deaths and actualized deaths he's recently been faced with was punctuated only by the increasing number of recent healings and thus finding the opportunities for sleep were far and few, and even then he found himself avoiding it as the sleep was restless and left him with a pit of foreboding in his stomach. He took a breath to allow his paws to still as he listened to Dawnstar begin a meeting that he knew was well needed.

**Cougarivy**

The dissatisfaction from the recent battle had shed from Cougarivy's pelt though it was disappointing walking into the clearing to all of the fresh injuries and yet she had only her healing injuries from the dogs to show. Her Thunderclan opponent had been disappointingly pathetic. She trotted to the medicine cat, noticing quickly the tiredness dragging at him though his posture was relentlessly erect and his face was set stonily as usual. She saved her usual bouncy greeting and instead sat beside him quietly, pressing her flank into his as though to offer support. Her paws fidgeted, keeping most of the weight off her injured leg, to release the energy she was restraining.

**Sunsetthorn's Kit**
[Allegiances: Sunsetkit ]
@serendipity. [For the mention of Duststorm, feel free to notice or not ^^]

Dawnstar's voice made its way into the nursery. The curious little kit perked up and started to move from the nest but stopped as the movement of Duststorm caught her attention. She cowed back a bit, lowering herself to a lying position and waited for the queen to move out of the den. After a few steadying breaths, she clambered from the nest and bounced to the entrance. She slowed before turning the corner to peer out in case anybody was watching then she slunk along the edge to sit down just outside the nursery where she could kind of see Dawnstar on her big big perch over all the many many cats she assumed must all be her clanmates.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 4th, 2023, 03:39 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Froststorm, Cloversun and Eggpaw all joined the meeting in their own time.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 4th, 2023, 10:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar stared at her paws for a long moment, tail twitching nonstop behind her, before she lifted her head and decided to address the clan. Unfortunately, she was unable to find any type of calm or control with the recent news given to her and so would be starting the meeting with the death of one of their own.

"I have been recently informed that Ivysnake has been murdered by ThunderClan while she was out on an herb patrol. She, Vixensnarl, and Wolfpeak were near the ThunderClan border. They encounter a ThunderClan patrol and a fox. While the two warriors took care of the fox, the ThunderClan rats, who deliberated crossing our border, decided to attack Ivysnake for no reason. It was a patrol of three against one medicine cat, Vixensnarl and Wolfpeak were unable to aid her since they were battling a fox. Ivysnake went down like the warrior she's always been at heart and managed to kill two of the rats, sadly the third one got away. The fox was driven off, but by the time the other two reached her, Ivysnake was already gone."
[Didn't get a lot of info on the above, but can change it if needed]

Dawnstar was nothing if not an avid crafter of tales. She didn't need to know every single detail draw her own conclusion, and make her own story. How Ivysnake died exactly didn't matter it was the fact that she was dead that was the most important part. That and the fact that three ThunderClan cats were the root of such a tragedy an unprovoked tragedy. The more the clan fed off this clear injustice, the better. It makes it easier to feed into this less-than-sane plan bouncing around her head, but she'll save that for later.

"This is the second time that ThunderClan has come at us, unprovoked. This will not be forgiven or forgotten. Just as I don't have any plans on giving up on Sunkissed Creek, that territory belongs to ShadowClan and we will have it. One battle means nothing, but it seems to ThunderClan that they think they rule the forest now. That they're above everyone and can do as they please. They're more mousedbrain than kittypets." Compared to everything that ShadowClan has accomplished, ThunderClan wasn't even a tick on their pelt.

"What they've done goes beyond a mere skirmish or bullheaded warriors, they went out of their way to attack Ivysnake, to murder our medicine cat apprentice on our own territory. Waited until a fox had our warriors tied up and ganged on her. Their despicable cowards, truly unfit to be called ThunderClan. Bumblestar and her rats have gone too far, they started a battle and now we're going to give them a war." Honestly, Dawnstar was all or an eye or an eye or in this case a medicine cat for a medicine cat. She'd feel better if they could kill Springingpaw... was that what they called her? Whatever! But if that was asking for too much, which at this point it wasn't, butchering ThunderClan until the lives added up to Ivysnake's would have to do.

"However, I don't think this is the time to show our fangs. We must hold our breaths like shadows and wait for an opportunity. The reason they weren't able to help Ivysnake was because of a fox. I've also had to bring another warrior, Whiteheart, into Elmshadow because of a fox. I meant what I said about ridding the clan of these foxes, I want them gone. The increased number of attacks and sightings makes me think that there is a large pack of them living somewhere in ShadowClan, most likely under our noses. I want to hunt them down, kill a few, tick them off, and send them straight to ThunderClan as a gift." Sadly this wouldn't be a quick thing, and what she was asking was not without its risk. Not that she'd be asking them to take risks alone, Dawnstar's never been to sit on the sidelines and never been one to throw her warriors into danger without being the one to lead them into it.

ShadowClan needed a little time to recover, and Dawnstar needed time to locate this fox pack and ensure those who'd be with her had the skill to actually kill these things without dying in the process. On top of that, she still had another glaring issue on her paws, since she'd be down not only a medicine cat apprentice but they'd have to wait for a deputy bit longer as well. It wouldn't be a good look for ShadowClan, but it's not like Dawnstar couldn't use it to her advantage somehow, someway.

She wouldn't force Elmshadow to decide on a new medicine cat apprentice immediately, but she hoped he had better candidates and more luck than Dawnstar had. She still had to figure out how to break that news to the clan... so many issues! Rather than overwhelming them with terrible or life-threatening news, Dawnstar waited to see how the clan took what she had already told them.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 4th, 2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old July 5th, 2023, 01:26 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Damn, he really needed to stop going out right as meetings started. Nighthound entered the camp, eyes coming to focus on Dawnstar. Ivysnake was dead. That made his pupils narrow, a frown pulling at his lips. He didn't know Ivysnake personally, but he knew the loss of one of the medicine cats was not something to be glad about- especially as it was at the paw of a ThunderClanner. Nighthound joined the crowd, tail curling over his paws as he listened to Dawnstar's words. There was no opinion to be had- he agreed with her plan. While he wasn't one for needless bloodshed, even he was growing quite tired of ThunderClan and their tiresome antics.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥