Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[ srp ] Bumblepaw´s...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:14 AM
Lightning Training !
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 11:11 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 11:07 AM
Wisdom in the Dark (FINDER)
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:03 AM
Irispaw Finder
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:03 AM

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Splitpaw sat in the clearing by herself eating a bird, her blue and green eye looked down at the half eaten bird. Her tummy was hurting slightly but she knew it was because she missed eating last night and this morning. She wanted to make sure that the Queens, Kits and Elders had their prey first. I should eat but I dont want too she thought, then her mind drifted to Burnedpaw. Why am I thinking about him? she thought, shaking her head trying get his handsome face out of her mind. This wasn't the time to think about him. Yes she liked him...yes she would admit she had a crush on him...but....but what? Splitpaw looked up from the bird, she didn't realize she was looking for Burnedpaw until her gaze landed on him. She took in his handsome appearance, from his eyes to his face.

@Luna16 - Burnedpaw

Honeydew looked at Alpinepaw, then nodded. "Would you by chance like to go to the apprentice den where we can talk in private?" she asked. "We could share a nice prey." she meowed softly, her eyes still looking at Alpinepaw. She didn't know why the young apprentice was so scared...or why she wouldn't just open up to her. Honeydew could tell something bad was on her mind.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw

Littlerose purred at the tiny kitten. Her eyes looked away from the kitten then over to where the elders den was. "Maybe we could play some moss ball....or we could scare the elders." she purred softly. It was something she used to do as a kit.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Chasmkit

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 24th, 2024 at 10:39 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 10:53 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw was sharing tongues with his sister outside of the apprentices’ den when he suddenly felt…like he was being watched. His ear flicked at the sensation, like he was trying to flick away a gnat. But Charredpaw wasn’t going to let it go. He soon felt her jostle him teasingly, and when he looked up at her there was a mischievous glint in her eyes. The reddish brown tom heaved a heavy sigh. “What is it?” He asked, sounding almost bored although he was teasing her back. “You’ve got an admirer.” She mewed, but Burnedpaw only rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be stupid.” He was about to lay his head in between his paws when Charredpaw waved her tail in greeting to somecat behind him, He lifted his head and turned to see Splitpaw hovering over a half-eaten bird. Burnedpaw studied the scene for a moment, reflecting on last night. I don’t think she ate then either… With another sigh, Burnedpaw rose to his paws, lashing his tail across Charredpaw’s face before she could say some other stupid thing, and padded over to Splitpaw. “You gonna eat that?” He asked as he sat next to her. Not in a “if you don’t then I will” kind of way, more in a “you should eat” kind of way.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 24th, 2024, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
284/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw said as she waited for Honeydew to take the lead, "Yes!" She was a bit unsure.

《 Chasmkit 》
123/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 moons

Chasmkit did not want to play with a mossball. She thought about the other option for several seconds before voicing, "How do we scare the elders? Is it alright for us to do that?"

@Splitmoon

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThC), Chasmpaw (ThC); Lil' Delusion (Loner); Wildfoxglove (RiC)

Old September 24th, 2024, 11:12 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw didn't realize Burnedpaw saw her until he was right in front of her. Her eyes widen and she looked away and down at her prey. "Oh yeah...I will." she meowed shyly, she then looked back up at him. "Are you gonna eat something too, Burnedpaw?" she asked softly. Her two mismatched eyes looked at him, then looked away and over at Charredpaw, his sister. She wondered what they were talking about, but then again it wasn't her business. She turned her gaze away from Charredpaw and back to Burnedpaw.
@Luna16 - Burnedpaw

Honeydew purred and lead Alpinepaw to the fresh kill pile. "How about you choose, and then we'll head to the apprentice den, okay." she said softly. She watched as the she-cat looked at the prey pile before looking away and around the clearing
@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw

Littlerose purred softly at the kitten. "I think it will be okay, if not I'll take the blame. I used to do it when I was a kit." she winked at the little one. Her eyes then shifted away from Chasmkit, and on the clearing. "Or we could play warriors." she said softly. She knew some of the kittens liked to play fight. She also knew some of the elders didn't get visitors these days.
@Highsnow of Matterhorn - Chasmkit

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 24th, 2024 at 11:12 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 10:29 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Queen Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop emerged into the clearing, her jaws gaping in a yawn. Spotting a dark ginger torbie, the broad-shouldered tabby made her way over to the tom.

´´Hi,´´ She mewed, green eyes narrowing down to slits. ´´Raccoontail, is it? Would you like to go hunting with me?´´

[ @Clamfish - i totally didnt forget to start this ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

SCRATCH - SHIMMERING STREAMS WCRP
Roaringstar is SkyClan´s current Leader. She has an open den policy.
Sunflowerbristle is ThunderClan´s current Deputy.
Old September 25th, 2024, 10:30 AM
alright buddy, soup time

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours please :}
My Mood: Mellow

CRP w/@picklepotatochip)) Raccoontail was sleeping in the warriors den. He was worried for the cats who had been infected, and hoped that it hadn't already spread to a cat not showing symtoms.
Old September 25th, 2024, 10:31 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

The queen let out a relieved breath as her sister promised not to tell their brother. Green hues met amber ones. ´´It´s just...´´ Larkswoop paused, ears flattening a bit and she scooted closer to her littermate. ´´I´m worried about how our brother will take the news, especially so soon after Mama passed and we have no idea where Papa is..´´

[ @korok ]
Willowfrost shrugged at Larkswoop’s mention of their mother and father. One dead and one missing. She had never found herself particularly close to her parents, so it really made no difference to her. Once again, not that she would say that out loud. ”Kits are…a blessing to the Clan. I’m sure he’ll be happy.” She mewed awkwardly in an attempt to comfort her sister. ”Listen, uh…I should probably work on training my new apprentice so…you should go find Breezepool.” Her pelt was itching to get out of there. She loved her sister, but the kit talk made her uncomfortable.

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old September 25th, 2024, 10:34 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop´s green hues narrowed as she noted the tentativeness in her sister´s voice. ´´You don´t like the idea of it, do you?´´

[ @korok ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

SCRATCH - SHIMMERING STREAMS WCRP
Roaringstar is SkyClan´s current Leader. She has an open den policy.
Sunflowerbristle is ThunderClan´s current Deputy.
Old September 25th, 2024, 12:13 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw tried to study Splitpaw’s expression. She says she’ll eat, but she’s not making a move to do so. The dark amber-eyed apprentice turned his gaze to the prey then back to Splitpaw. He gave a light shrug of his shoulders, he hadn’t eaten yet that day so he wouldn’t mind. “Sure.” He answered, flicking his tail towards the bird. “After you.”

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 25th, 2024, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Willowfrost held her sister’s gaze quietly for a moment before releasing a sigh that was deeply buried in her chest. ”Of course I do.” She replied with a shrug. ”I’m happy that it makes you happy, and you know I’ll be there to support you, but you know how I feel about kits.” The pale tabby said with a dismissively flick of her tail. ”They are a blessing to the Clan, and to you.” She wasn’t lying. If they had no kits, how would the Clan continue?

She rested a tail gently on Larkswoop’s shoulder. ”I am happy for you. Just, you know, don’t go asking for any cousins for your kits from me.” She tried to joke light-heartedly, but her laugh was still a bit awkward.

( @paedyn )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me