Last post by constellation
Today 04:48 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 04:35 PM

Old September 19th, 2023, 10:26 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Burnkit
Burnkit ran to his sister once he spotted her, showing her with licks. “I’m Burnkit, she’s Charredkit..” He answered, nuzzling his sister back. @Caspian
Flamingkit dipped his head. “Cool names.” he purred, his eyes glowing as if flames. “So, what do you guys like to do?” he asked

@soldier
Old September 20th, 2023, 04:07 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Featherkit plays by himself.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 20th, 2023, 06:15 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Shadowkit tumbled into the den.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old September 21st, 2023, 10:31 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch sat.

Flamekit and Eaglekit played.

Spiderkit and Littlekit played, Littlekit already a bit bigger than Flamekit and Eaglekit, despite being born the runt thought he was still a good bit smaller than Spiderkit.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 21st, 2023, 09:59 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Skybranch padded into the kit's playden. The queen called the names of the three kits in her most recent lesson. Sprucekit! Spiderkit! Littlekit!

Spiderkit ran over to Mommy when she heard her call her name.

Littlekit headed over to Mommy when he heard her call his name, the name of his sister and another kit he didn't know that well. @roo!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 24th, 2023, 11:32 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Ashkit entered the Nursery, tired, when she felt a sharp pain in her paw. Looking at it, she found a thorn stuck quite deep in it.

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:08 PM

Skybranch sat.

Spiderkit and Littlekit played.

Flamekit and Eaglekit played, Flamekit a bit smaller then his sister.
Old September 26th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Albatrosskit

Albatrosskit listened carefully, sitting next to Harekit. He looked up at Nightshiver, his eyes widening in admiration to the she-cat. He waited and listened to the story, wanting to become an apprentice soon. "Why wasn't everyone happy?" Albatrosskit asked, his tail laying over Harekit's.

@Estelle @The Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Harekit's ear twitched subtly at at the mention of Dawnstar, he knew her! Well not knew her knew her but she was the um...leader! Yes that! Oh and Icestar he didn't know her but she was Dawnstar's mama but was she a good one...hmm he'd didn't want to delay the story so he just nodded eagerly.

Then out of the blue his best friend Albatrosskit came! Yay! Giving Albie a friendly grin he shuffled closer very happy that he wouldn't be the only kit and it'd be more fun with him anyway!

As Nightshiver started her story the young tom listened carefully eyes wide with wonder but his ears flattened back a bit at the thought of the clan being not good but they soon perked up agin at the Starryclan bit.

So...the d-de-dep--de...pu...ty , he didn't really know how to say that word, left? That's so sad! But why!? Wait, Wait he had to save his questions for the end because he'd delay the story...oh wait now Nightshiver was asking a question?

Tilting his head curiously at the question Harekit didn't really know why but he'd guess, seeing that Albatrosskit didn't seem to know he tried his luck "B-Because t-they missed C-Crowtail?" he mewed hopefully he knew he'd be sad if one of his friends went to Starryclan.

@Shadowed Flower

"Not... Quite."
Answered Nightshiver with a gentle smile.
"The.. clan... or, at least... Icestar... hadn't been.. too.. fond of... Crowtail.. any..more. Any..way; the... reason... cats.. weren't.. happy. Was... because..."
She hesitated. Because there were rumours? Because they believed Icestar was blinded by pride? She couldn't say that.
"Because... of the... growing.. tensions.. with.. the other... clans; most... notably.. our constant... issues and... raids with... RiverClan, who was.. at the time... led by.. Lionstar. On top.. of that.., not.. everyone... agreed with... Icestar's... point of... view. But... eventually... WindClan... grew tired... of us...; although.. we fought back.. with all we... had... They drove... us out... of our... home; and... our only... sanctuary had been... mysteriously... burned down."
The white queen paused, letting this sink in before continuing.
"We were... aided to.. a refuge... by ThunderClan's... former.. leader.. Flintstar. Though, he.. did not... stay. Nor did we... stay long; but... before we... could.. leave. Icestar... died, shortly... after naming... Dawnstripe - who.. we know.. as Dawnstar... - deputy. Dawn..stripe became.. Dawn..star, and... led us... to our.. new home. To... here."
Nightshiver gave a gentle smile as she wrapped up the story. Although, the true story.
"Any... questions?"

Old September 26th, 2023, 03:28 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Forestkit poked his little head into the kit playden, looking for someone to hang out with

(OPEN)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 26th, 2023, 03:41 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"Not... Quite."
Answered Nightshiver with a gentle smile.
"The.. clan... or, at least... Icestar... hadn't been.. too.. fond of... Crowtail.. any..more. Any..way; the... reason... cats.. weren't.. happy. Was... because..."
She hesitated. Because there were rumours? Because they believed Icestar was blinded by pride? She couldn't say that.
"Because... of the... growing.. tensions.. with.. the other... clans; most... notably.. our constant... issues and... raids with... RiverClan, who was.. at the time... led by.. Lionstar. On top.. of that.., not.. everyone... agreed with... Icestar's... point of... view. But... eventually... WindClan... grew tired... of us...; although.. we fought back.. with all we... had... They drove... us out... of our... home; and... our only... sanctuary had been... mysteriously... burned down."
The white queen paused, letting this sink in before continuing.
"We were... aided to.. a refuge... by ThunderClan's... former.. leader.. Flintstar. Though, he.. did not... stay. Nor did we... stay long; but... before we... could.. leave. Icestar... died, shortly... after naming... Dawnstripe - who.. we know.. as Dawnstar... - deputy. Dawn..stripe became.. Dawn..star, and... led us... to our.. new home. To... here."
Nightshiver gave a gentle smile as she wrapped up the story. Although, the true story.
"Any... questions?"

Albatrosskit

Listening intently, Albatrosskit shuffled on his paws. ”Did they ever find out why it burnt downs? Lightning? Twolegs?” He asked, scooting closer to the white she-cat. @The Doctor (I’m doing all of this in school, I’m on the brink of being caught)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn