Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:38 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:09 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2017, 03:17 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Random Melody
Old May 31st, 2017, 09:14 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Snowfall jumped back up as if nothing happened. The she-cat suddenly snickered at his words. "So," she began, "you actually... care for me?"

(Saaaaaammmmme! *cough cough* I think I caught myself a cold for no reason whatsoever. )
Sprucefur flicked his tail. "All I'm saying is that the clan can't afford to lose good warriors. Now come on," he added, trying to change the subject. "Let's hunt."

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:49 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Sprucefur flicked his tail. "All I'm saying is that the clan can't afford to lose good warriors. Now come on," he added, trying to change the subject. "Let's hunt."
Snowfall flicked her ears, showing that she had his word. "All right," she concluded.

The feline couldn't pick anything up nearby. 'Must have scared everything away,' she decided. So, she trudged a little deeper into the thicker forest. Her back slightly ached as she padded along, but she pushed it away, believing it was simply a minor thing. Taking in the scents around her, she pinpointed a squirrel not far away. Eyes glazing over for a short moment, she recalled the time they kind of ran into each other with the "squirrel incident." Almost giggling, she made her way over to her prey, readying her haunches, pricking her ears, and lowering her tail toward the undergrowth below.
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:11 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Badger could feel her the burning hot sensation of embarrassment creep back up her pelt. Shuffling her paws close to her body, the apprentice stared at the ground, her ears falling back against her skull. It had been rude, but she hadn't meant to hurt the others feelings. Badgerpaw didn't want to be know as the crabby apprentice by everyone just because she was in a bad mood. It would hopefully change once she was actually able to do things, but even now Badger had made zero friends since she was appointed as an apprentice. It had been lonely and with the disappointment of being confined to camp, it just her attitude worse. But that's no excuse... Badgerpaw quickly rose to her paws and shuffled her way over to the other apprentice. In a huff, she sat down next to Lizardpaw, keeping her eyes adverted and focused on the moss at Liz's paws.

"I was serious. What do you need help with, Lizardpaw?" Badgerpaw finally glanced up at Lizardpaw, her eyes locked on the other. She was serious, as she wanted to get this chore done as quickly as possible, but also because she did feel bad about her comment. She was also slightly concerned to why it was taking the other moons to figure out how to sort the moss.
@Ludicrous Lunacy just a boop

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Fennelnose blinked at the tom in front of them—he actually admired them? The deputy let out a low, short laugh. “Don’t worry, I’m not juggling it very well.” Their expression grew somber as they thought about their kits. Those wonderful, sweet children of theirs who they hadn’t spoken to in so long. “I don’t think I’ve paid attention to Remora and Jay in a rather long time.” But they quieted when Harmonyblade’s (they remembered his name, finally) voice started up once more. Throughout the warrior’s speech, they kept their face still and devoid of a good amount of emotion. Wow, he’s just deciding to spill his life story to me, thought Fennelnose. At Harmonyblade’s crescendo into a yowl, they took a step back, surprised at the outburst of emotion. That was one of the only signs of emotion given at their story. Once they had finished, Fennelnose managed a small smile if only to make their acquaintance more at ease. “Well, I think you’re doing a good job at being a good influence,” they offered. Moments later, they opened their mouth once more, the smile vanishing. “I… don’t know if you’d like me to share my entire history with you, seeing as that’s what you just did,” they started, “but some things are best kept secret, yeah?” They were referring solely to their own past, something they had hid under lock and key. Only one cat knew of it with their consent, and they wanted to keep it that way.

Fennelnose observed the warrior, thinking about how they were to word what they were about to ask. It could prove to be difficult for Harmonyblade to answer, and they would understand if they blew the question off entirely. Still, they were just too curious. “So with your kits in WindClan: why haven’t you retrieved them and brought them to ThunderClan? Is it because they’re supposedly better off there?” Narrowing their eyes at the ginger tabby, Fennelnose jumped straight into the fire. “What will you do when you meet them in battle? Will you be disloyal to ThunderClan to save blood?” they genuinely wanted to know, not even knowing how Fennelnose themself would respond to the question. They didn’t ask it in the suspicion of betrayal, but in their own curiosity. Their desire to know more and more was like a bottomless well, never showing any signs of being satisfied. They always wanted more. “If I had kin in other Clans, I don’t think I would spare them,” they stated. If it was ThunderClan against a different Clan, then they were on opposing sides. If anything, their kin could simply join Fennelnose’s Clan and fight with them. Maybe it was because they were the deputy, maybe it was because of their corrupted family. Who knew the reasons anymore?
As the ginger Tom had questions fired at him, he shifted uncomfortably on his fluffy paws, suddenly realising that this was getting serious. What if he thinks I'm disloyal to ThunderClan?! HarmonyBlade panicked, his heart beating faster. He could hear the blood pounding in his ears and could just about feel a small bead of sweat slide down the back of his neck. "I wouldn't provoke them, that's for sure...I'd probably just ignore them all together and get on with the battle...yeah, I'd just avoid running into them in the first place then we won't have to battle at all." his voice became slightly croaky with nerves.
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:54 PM
Black and Grey Kitten

My Mood: Flirty
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Firefall walks into thunderclan Terroritory ! She keeps on walking,"hmm I wonder if i could talk to the leader...hmm well lets keep going."
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:23 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafwatcher blinked at his father's comment, a calm, but shocked expression on his face, and it was slightly filled with a slight surprise in his green optics, or maybe not all that surprised, maybe. "Really?" He replied, a slightly distant and thoughtful tone in his face. He never really knew or noticed. They were rather close, so it really wasn't much of a surprise all too much, for the brown bengal tabby. He didn't reply about him being old, he didn't really want to believe or think about it. Now right at that moment, anyway... Leafwatcher blinked when he coughed, a concern look in his eyes. "You okay..?" He asked, concern deep in his voice. His father was that old, and that...scared him. Leafwatcher didn't want to loose his father, he already lost his mother, Ashstream, and his older brother, Grasspaw, well...Grasstuft, he didn't want his father gone too. He didn't want him to leave to StarClan ever really, but it probably would happen anyways, every cat died, it was part of life. But right now, he just wanted to spend time with his father, for he probably won't have much time for it any other day. He'd be too busy, anyways.
"Its fine, dad, I don't mind it all that much, so don't you worry about it..." He replied, tail twitching. "I'm sure you will..." Leafwatcher chuckled, but concern still flickered in his gaze, and sadness too, maybe just a little smudge of sadness. Leafwatcher sure as heck didn't want to lose his dad just yet, or too soon, then he wouldn't...he didn't want to think about it too deeply. If he did, he would be scared for his father, and that wouldn't be any good. He still could talk to him, and Grasstuft, well Grasstuft in his dreams, even if it was...
Shredfern coughed again, rubbing up against his son affectionately, the way a mother would her kit, "You can't just tell a parent not to worry about anything, Leafwatcher. We'll always worry, even in StarClan," He laughed, voice getting raspy. He loved his kit, and he couldn't imagine what it would be like for the poor kit to lose his father after barely knowing his mother. He'd have next to no family left. He didn't like thinking about StarClan, but he couldn't stop. Ashstream was up there, and he wanted to be with her. He knew she was always watching over him and their kit. She was motherly like that.

He sighed, "Perhaps I should go to the elders' den soon, yeah? As much as I love teaching you along after your apprenticeship, these old bones can barely lift my weight!" The old warrior laughed, only half joking. He needed to go to the elders' den. He wasn't much use to the Clan anymore, his bones too sore to hunt or fight effectively. He'd miss going out on patrols with Leafwatcher, heck, he'd miss patrols in general. But he just wasn't fit anymore, and he was getting worse by the day. No matter what Wheatfur did or said, there was simply no cure for old age.

Sighing, he sat down in his shade spot again, exhausted, "I remember being a new, fresh warrior. I was the king of the Clan, I tell you! I could fight, I could hunt, I was a pretty hot shot with the mollies," Shredfern snorted, he was anything but a hot shot with the she-cats, he was just too rowdy and wild and mouse-brained for them to really care for. Well, until Leafwatcher's mother, Ashstream, now that had been a surprise.

love
characters
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

The ginger and white molly sighed, her tail flicking as she lay in her mossy nest. Her eyes flicked to a tom near her, though she knew he was irritable, she needed someone to talk with. "Bluejay.." she said softly, the cat turned to her. Like always, his eyes blazed with annoyance as he snapped "what, Swiftcry?"

There he was, enjoying the silence of the warriors den without apprentices or kits pestering him, leaving him alone for once. "What, Swiftcry?" He snapped, Bluejay was unable to deny he was irritable and the molly didn't help that.

"Well... what would you do if you were upset with a good friend?" She asked, ears flattened against her head as she gazed at the tom.

Bluejay sighed, taking pity on her. "Well, talk first, and then give it time if that doesn't work.." he said, the molly nodded, smiled, and exited the den.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 03:16 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

@Zero to Hero

A small spotted and striped kit made his way into the elder's den. The kit entered withsome fresh-kill in hiw mouth, though he was stumbling due to his smaller size and was kind of struggling to carry it. He had just come back from being out in the clearing for a little bit. Northernkit was a shy tom and he didn't have many friends, but he did enjoy to be out in the clearing sometimes even if he didn't have anyone to play with. Though it didn't really bother him. He rarely felt alone. Even if the young kit didn't find his family, Northernkit somehow felt at peace with his new adopted father. And he loves the clan.

Though it almost felt like deja vu....

"Zerosight!" He called out, voice muffled by the fur in his mouth. "I brought some fresh-kill for us!" It had only been about a moon that Zerosight had brought Northernkit into the clan. Having a slight feeling like he knew the former medicine cat the kit quickly warmed up to him. Even though Zerosight did act cold now due to the murder of Northpath. But Northern did seem to love his adoptive father. It was like they already knew each other - he had felt a certain warmness towards Zerosight when they first met. He had been lucky to have met Zerosight before his other clan-mates. If he hadn't, than there would have been a good chance that Zerosight wouldn't be his adopted father right now and it would have been another cat. And so far, he didn't want any other cat.

It was quite unusual for a kit to live within the walls of the elders' den instead of the nursery with the other kits and queens. But Northernkit hadn't been adopted by other queens. Instead, it had been Zerosight who had found him and adopted him. He sat down as he reached the darker tom, waving his tail as he watched his blind father. Northernkit placed the squirrel on the ground between them. "Some of the older cats brought in some fresh-kill, and this was one of them - it's a squirrel," he cheerfully informed Zerosight.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 3rd, 2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:52 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Snowstar shifted uncomfortably in her nest, staring out the den with an almost blank expression. Her paws were drawn neatly under her chest, her tail curled around her stomach, which had begun to grow much larger already. By now, the Siamese she-cat knew she was expecting - And she was relieved find out that was the reason for her constant, blatant frustration. And she was definitely excited, but mostly wanted it to be over with, honestly. The sooner she was back to her old self, the better. The young leader allowed a small sigh to escape her lips, shaking her head briefly.

Her gaze fixed on the entrance, more intently than before, her ears pricked up intently, hearing small voices from outside, and she could vaguely recognize the voice of her brother. Snowstar lowered her head but pushed herself into sitting position, wondering if he had done what she had asked of him. A part of her wanted to hope not, another part of her was thinking that he better have.

So many mixed emotions.

( @tawny~ )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread