Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
one bird two stones [p]
Last post by alec
Today 04:04 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:52 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:34 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 03:23 AM

Old July 9th, 2022, 12:43 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
[Open]

So this was it...
She and her two sisters had been found on the territory, young, almost newly born, and had been brought back by a warrior. And named her Darkkit.

Darkkit's green gaze slowly took in the cats in the nursery. She didn't trust them, they would have to prove themselves to her to earn it. And she knew many, many of them would hate her because of her presumed rouge heritage. And it wouldn't be a surprise if one of them would try to have her "go missing" by "mistake" if they got the chance. No, they would need to prove that they were worth her trust before she would let them near with keeping an close eye on them.

Her thoughts were interrupted and eyes forced closed by a yawn. It had been long days and sleep had been a privilege for those who felt safe, for those who could feel like a part of this clan and not like an outsider only brought here to serve them in battle once she grew up.

Willowpaw had heard about the new kits that had been found, and she wanted to see them, as she walked into the den, a couple of leaves landed on her black and brown spotted pelt, she just shook them off, her blue and green eyes focusing, trying to find a kit that didn't seem to quite settle in yet. Her bi-colored eyes landed on a kit that seemed to have a distrustful look in her eyes.

Willowpaw walked over to her and sat down, giving her a small, friendly smile. "Hello! Nice to meet you, I take it you're Darkkit?" She asked.
Old July 9th, 2022, 03:06 AM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆
My Mood: Adorable

Echosky sat down and gazed at the sky. She groomed her fur, thinking of hunting.

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me
Old July 9th, 2022, 06:12 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercefire was sitting in the clearing, having a conversation with his son, Lynxpaw

Lynxpaw was telling his dad all about his training
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 9th, 2022, 05:26 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
“Really? You don’t think Dawnstar would mind?” Maplepaw’s gaze brightened as he looked at Nightlight. “I’d love to! I can rip my claws into any cat’s pelt if I knew battle moves!”
Nightlight smiled. "I'm sure they won't, battling practice is important. Follow me when you're ready, and we can get started." He got up, stretching out with a yawn. He padded over to the camp entrance. "Meet me at the Icy Heartlands." He blinked, realizing they probably didn't know where that was. "I mean- just trail after me." He offered a small grin.
(Lets move to the Icy Heartlands)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 9th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidense View Post
Nightlight smiled. "I'm sure they won't, battling practice is important. Follow me when you're ready, and we can get started." He got up, stretching out with a yawn. He padded over to the camp entrance. "Meet me at the Icy Heartlands." He blinked, realizing they probably didn't know where that was. "I mean- just trail after me." He offered a small grin.
(Lets move to the Icy Heartlands)
Maplepaw got up and swished his tail, when Nightlight padded to the camp entrance Maplepaw followed him to the Icy Heartlands.

//Okay!

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old July 10th, 2022, 08:36 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Fernkit padded out into the clearing, it was her first time and you could see she was excited by the way she walked with a slight bounce and there was a shimmer in her eyes.
She took it all in, it was so much bigger when you were actually there than just looking through a door. Then she saw a white furred apprentice with grey swirls walk past her. She had never spoken to an apprentice before so she said "Hi, I'm Fernkit, what's your name?"
@Cove
Old July 10th, 2022, 11:04 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
Fernkit padded out into the clearing, it was her first time and you could see she was excited by the way she walked with a slight bounce and there was a shimmer in her eyes.
She took it all in, it was so much bigger when you were actually there than just looking through a door. Then she saw a white furred apprentice with grey swirls walk past her. She had never spoken to an apprentice before so she said "Hi, I'm Fernkit, what's your name?"
@Cove
Swanpaw
Swanpaw turned sharply, inhaling. She saw a teeny tiny kit, glancing at her with big eyes. She flattened her ears. “Uhm- I’m Swanpaw.” she looked around. “Where’s your mother?” she asked, glancing around. Maybe she was lost or- Swanpaw quickly breathed in the scent. Phew. It was Shadowclan. It wasn’t an enemy kit. She looked expectantly at the kit, waiting for the response, lashing her tail in impatience.
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:37 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Willowkit

Willowkit has sat herself right outside the nursery, just basking in the sun. She was waiting for her brother to finally get up. Ugh when will Sagekit get up, I want to play a game. As she thought that, her brother bundled out of the nursery, knocking into her, causing her to scramble back up.

[OPEN]
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Willowkit

Willowkit has sat herself right outside the nursery, just basking in the sun. She was waiting for her brother to finally get up. Ugh when will Sagekit get up, I want to play a game. As she thought that, her brother bundled out of the nursery, knocking into her, causing her to scramble back up.

[OPEN]
Treesnake
Treesnake groaned as yet another fly buzzed in his ear. He growled and shook it off, impatient. I wish flies were never invented! He thought. Huh? What’s this? It was Willowkit, the new kit. She was basking in the sunshine.he purred and greeted her. “Good morning Willowkit,” he mewed.
Old July 10th, 2022, 02:00 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marni. View Post
Treesnake
Treesnake groaned as yet another fly buzzed in his ear. He growled and shook it off, impatient. I wish flies were never invented! He thought. Huh? What’s this? It was Willowkit, the new kit. She was basking in the sunshine.he purred and greeted her. “Good morning Willowkit,” he mewed.
Willowkit

Willowkit looked up at Treesnake. "Good morning, Treesnake! Can you play a game with Sagekit and I?" The two kits were bouncing around, and Willowkit was full of energy this morning. Her fur was puffed up in excitement for the day.