Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:05 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Well I trust SkyKit, I bet she wouldn’t tell.” He said to HoneyKit
"Yep!" Honeykit kept her fake smile on. "Anyways, she better get over here fast! I want to get going quickly!"

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:06 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Yep!" Honeykit kept her fake smile on. "Anyways, she better get over here fast! I want to get going quickly!"
“Where did she go? He said looking around the Clearing, “We will just go without her then.”
Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:08 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
“Where did she go? He said looking around the Clearing, “We will just go without her then.”
Honeykit felt a smile of relief flick across her face, before going back to a real smile. "Well, thats a shame. But let's go!" She cried, leading the way with a flick of her tail.

No star is lost at all

Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:10 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Honeykit felt a smile of relief flick across her face, before going back to a real smile. "Well, thats a shame. But let's go!" She cried, leading the way with a flick of her tail.
“Okay, you lead the way then” he said straggling behind
Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:11 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
“Okay, you lead the way then” he said straggling behind
Honeykit laughed, shotting him a quick grin, before looking back and then crouching low and going through a hole in the barrier and into the territory of Riverclan.

((Riverclan territory now?))

No star is lost at all

Old May 3rd, 2018, 10:12 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Honeykit laughed, shotting him a quick grin, before looking back and then crouching low and going through a hole in the barrier and into the territory of Riverclan.

((Riverclan territory now?))
(Yes)
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:21 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

"Okay, then. You can leave the nursery now."Stormlily said, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. Silverkit jumped in happiness, then turned around.
She was about to rush away, but then stopped.
"You two will come too right?" She asked her littermates.
Pebblekit looked horrified at the thought, and opened his mouth to object, but then just shook his head instead. Sootkit tilted her head thoughtfully.
"It would actually be fun. I can't see much from inside here..."
Silverkit didn't listen to the last of what Sootkit said, just ran right out to the clearing. The sun was up, and it warmed her pelt. The light made a dappled pattern on the ground, when it was partly hindered on it's way to the ground by the lone tree next to her. The pebbles an reeds underneath her paws were soft and warm. Not far from her, a pile of fish was gathered, with a few instances of mouse or water vole. She sat up proudly, licking her pelt.
Rainpaw had told her what they was and how to hunt them, and she had remebered all of them. In the back of her eye, she saw a flash of black pelt.
She turned around and saw Rainpaw approaching.
"Hi there, Silverkit." He greeted with a flick of his tail.
Silverkit greeted him back. "Hey, hey! I have been training on my hunters crouch for fish! Could I show you?"She asked brimming with energy.
"Sure. Pretend my shadow is the water, and that stone over there is the fish."He said, and sat down.
Silverkit crept down to the ground, making her shadow smaller. Then crept lightly over the reeds, to not alarm the 'fish'.
When she was next to the shadow, she sat up and pounced.
"What do you think?" She chirped.
Another voice sounded behind her.
"Maybe you should watch your tail a bit, it was making shadows over the pool."Sootkit purred. "Nightwhisker told me that."
Silverkits pelt grew hot. Rainpaw nudged her with his head.
"It was great anyways. Should I teach you a bit?"He purred.^
"Yes!"Silverkit exclaimed.
Old May 7th, 2018, 11:21 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
mistfall had been the only other cat besides themself and juniperpaw that geckoleaf was close with. she had talked about mistfall so grandly. daydream wasnt familiar with romance or love to begin with, but they knew that spark in her eye some how, how she formed words and sentences to describe her. daydream knew she loved her, and some of her final words only confirmed that. this was geckoleafs last wish, last want before she died. so youd be dammed if daydream didnt do that for her.

geckoleaf was like a..mother to them, it was was awkward to talk to their "mother"s romance interest, but its what she wanted. but being met with mistfalls gaze they could feel pain run trhough their chest on the news they were about to deliver. they had told familes that their loved one passed away, they had seen cats die in their den while it being their fault, and they had to live with that. but geckoleafs death? there was no fault in it, it was no ones. no one knew was she left, orr where she had been. no one knows anything except daydream. they had been the last face she had seen before she passed away, they had been the last one she had spoken to and gave her last breatsh up on. and daydream had to live with that. and because they knew it wasnt their fault, they had to live with the guilt. the guilt that they couldve done something, that there couldve been more patrols looking for her, more authory taken in action. they were restless. and even if the blame wasnt on them, they made it their own.

so being met with her gaze they felt all of that guilt come back. they took moe steps forward, now knowing this was indeed mistfall. she looked tired too, just as daydream was. not physically, but mentally. they wish there was something they could do. this was all they could.

"Its about geckoleaf."
The warrior watched the medicine cat for a long moment as she awaited for what they would say. Daydream seemed to be thinking of things, things that brought a cloud of hesitance and seriousness across their orbs. Mistfall felt an uneasiness as she watched. She did not know why the cat would look for her, and was not sure why they had such a serious and even injured expression as they thought over past events, but the molly knew that something was about to come out of their mouth. And she knew that whatever it was, it was something that would affect her deeply. But Mistfall was not ready for something like this, even though she did not know what it was about. Her own mind now raced. It raced with theories of what Daydream was about to tell her and it raced with millions of excuses of how to get out of this conversation. But none were good enough.

And she was left in shock by what they had to say.

Only a single thought formed: Geckoleaf? Her heart started pounding at the sound of her dear friend's name. A friend that she would provide a shoulder to cry on. A friend that she had genuinely connected with. A friend who's past was as dark as Mistfall's herself. A friend she could confide in, and had confided in her in return. A friend that she had secretly wished would have become more than just that... but it would not have been possible given her rank. Geckoleaf....

"W-what about her?" Suddenly her mind was racing once more with words and questions that tried to form into thoughts and then tried to form into speech. "Is she here? Was she with you?" Mistfall turned back to the medicine cat's den which had once belonged to Geckoleaf. "Is that why you were here? Was it to bring Geckoleaf back here?" The molly smiled as hope bursted through her. She wanted to rush towards the medicine cat's den. She wanted to throw herself through the entrance. She wanted to see Geckoleaf, alive and well, laying in the den. She wanted to see the kind smile that only those truly close to her received. Her green eyes and pale tabby pelt... everything, all of it, Mistfall wanted to see. Just one more time. Mistfall couldn't keep her gaze from the den, if she turned away than it may just disappear with Geckoleaf. But she forced herself not to run over there, still listening for what Daydream had to say. Maybe they're simply trying to warn me for her condition? She must be tired and hungry!

But deep down she know... it wasn't like that.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 9th, 2018, 05:48 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
The deputy would only nod in brief response glancing longingly beyond heatherfurs shoulder to the medicine den which she had come from. Those rancid herbs can't mask eveyrhting now can they? the she cat stifled an unruly sigh and her eyes trailed back to heatherfur studying her with little to no muse hidden in her eyes. There was a disconnect here that caused an uproar of protest from other warriors. She was a windclanner and now she was the medicne cat of riverclan, now there was a sense of unease and distrust which made Rowanflower quite frankly uninterested in getting involved. There was going to be conflicting views on how fallenstar and herself would manage this "issue" and yet she felt there was actually no need to really intervene. She was here, hopefully she was loyal, and there was no tampering with the will of starclan. If she was meant to be here than starclan sent her for a reason, others just had to accept that.

' ' herbs can work miracles, but they can't hide who you are ' ' she commented dryly. I wish it worked that way too, I really do. she shuffled again glancing sideways in both directions to ensure no clanmates of hers where nearby. ' ' nobody has given you any trouble as you have settled in, right? ' ' she pressed, a genuine concern washing over her face for a moment. Even if she was a windclan she was the only healer they had and she didn't need any of the riverclanners scaring her off. ' ' I do hope you'll tell fallenstar or myself if there is. ' ' she said with a nod. There was no need for any disruptions with the clans highranks anymore, there was too much transition going on for that kind of turmoil.

' ' she was certainly one to ensure everything was kept tidy, she was awful organized for being so young ' ' she said looking up for a moment seemingly reminiscing on some sort of memory that had been tucked away. It was those small things that annoyed you about someone that when they where gone made you miss them even more. Tears sprang up in Rowanflowers eyes and she felt her chest tense up and heart swell. Juniperpaw had been like a daughter figure to her, in fact there was almost no difference between treating her own kits and juniperpaw. Perhaps it be to hard to overcome differences with heatherfur. The ginger and cream coloured tabby gave her ear a gentle flick. ' ' you must tell him heatherfur, we needn't more conflict between riverclan and windclan ' ' there was mild shock but also a curiosity, why had she come with expectations to be the medcine cat?
(Ah! I apologize for this being as late as it is! ;_; )

As Rowanflower's tone progressed from dry to concerned to stern, Heatherfur let her mind wander to what the RiverClan deputy's true feelings were about her arrival. There hadn't been much time to make many introductions, as right after her joining ceremony and speaking to Fallenstar she had scurried off to her new den, needing a moment to breathe and take it all in. She was actually here. She was actually in RiverClan. Her new leader had announced her arrival, and now there was no going back. As much as Heatherfur was confused about why her ancestors had led her to RiverClan - perhaps even more so than Rowanflower herself - she couldn't just leave. From the knowledge she had come to gather, it seemed as though RiverClan had been through more than their fair share of medicine cats. An odd warmth swelled in her chest, resembling pride. She knew Surgestorm would never abandoned his post as WindClan's medicine cat.

"Ah, yes. I've been settling in quite well," the light furred tabby responded, ears flicking as she heard the deputy's next question. She appreciated her concern, but it made her further question the feline's true agenda. Though Heatherfur showed kindness and compassion to each feline she met, that didn't mean joining RiverClan didn't make her weary. After all, Heatherfur knew that not every cat in the Clan had come to accept her as the new medicine cat. Let them speculate, she thought to herself, her expression giving no clues as to what was going on in her mind. If I truly wasn't suppose to be here, StarClan wouldn't have deemed it so. Heatherfur shifted her weight as she got more comfortable in her seated position beside Rowanflower. "I'lll be sure to let you and Fallenstar know if anything starts going array. Though, so far every cat seems to be rather... polite." She remembered the comforting praises she had received so far, like her patients knew that her background was not in medicine, but she was trying her hardest. It made her heart swell with warmth once more, and a small smile flickered the edge of her maw.

But at the mention of conflict between RiverClan and WindClan, and the deputy's stern tone, Heatherfur couldn't imaging how telling Blazingstar wouldn't cause trouble. Even though it was him who had clearly wanted her out of WindClan, she figured he wouldn't take lightly to her joining the Clan that had sided with Snowstar and ThunderClan in the war. Besides, she hadn't a chance to tell him - once she left his den, she had sprinted all around WindClan's territory and then over to RiverClan after receiving the sign. Once I start my training with Surgestorm, the secret will be out, she thought, wondering if the older medicine cat had informed Blazingstar of the fact that he had actually taken on two apprentices. "I'm sure he'll figure it out once I start training with Surgestorm," she answered half-heartedly, averting her gaze. Anything relating to the subject of the WindClan warrior brought up a pain of regret and anguish - she missed him, more than she cared to admit. But she couldn't go back. Especially not now.

(bump for @Celestial! ^^)

Last edited by Mauve; May 27th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old May 9th, 2018, 10:46 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The warrior watched the medicine cat for a long moment as she awaited for what they would say. Daydream seemed to be thinking of things, things that brought a cloud of hesitance and seriousness across their orbs. Mistfall felt an uneasiness as she watched. She did not know why the cat would look for her, and was not sure why they had such a serious and even injured expression as they thought over past events, but the molly knew that something was about to come out of their mouth. And she knew that whatever it was, it was something that would affect her deeply. But Mistfall was not ready for something like this, even though she did not know what it was about. Her own mind now raced. It raced with theories of what Daydream was about to tell her and it raced with millions of excuses of how to get out of this conversation. But none were good enough.

And she was left in shock by what they had to say.

Only a single thought formed: Geckoleaf? Her heart started pounding at the sound of her dear friend's name. A friend that she would provide a shoulder to cry on. A friend that she had genuinely connected with. A friend who's past was as dark as Mistfall's herself. A friend she could confide in, and had confided in her in return. A friend that she had secretly wished would have become more than just that... but it would not have been possible given her rank. Geckoleaf....

"W-what about her?" Suddenly her mind was racing once more with words and questions that tried to form into thoughts and then tried to form into speech. "Is she here? Was she with you?" Mistfall turned back to the medicine cat's den which had once belonged to Geckoleaf. "Is that why you were here? Was it to bring Geckoleaf back here?" The molly smiled as hope bursted through her. She wanted to rush towards the medicine cat's den. She wanted to throw herself through the entrance. She wanted to see Geckoleaf, alive and well, laying in the den. She wanted to see the kind smile that only those truly close to her received. Her green eyes and pale tabby pelt... everything, all of it, Mistfall wanted to see. Just one more time. Mistfall couldn't keep her gaze from the den, if she turned away than it may just disappear with Geckoleaf. But she forced herself not to run over there, still listening for what Daydream had to say. Maybe they're simply trying to warn me for her condition? She must be tired and hungry!

But deep down she know... it wasn't like that.
daydream watched in pain at her happy expression. they knew that she wasnt coming back, and she never would. they so badly wanted to tell her that she was here, that shed be walking in the entrance at any moment. she wanted to have geckoleaf back again. but they knew that wouldnt happen. hell, they had been there when she had passed away. they had felt her body go limp in their arms, they had watched the life drain from her eyes. how the snow had felt so peaceful, yet so cold and bitter. how the winds stabbed through their pelt as they cried into her cold, cold fur. too cold. lifeless cold. they would always blame themselves for not doing more, they would always wonder if there was more they couldve done. right when they were learning to let everything go; they crumbled.

"No." they replied simply. they looked like they were in pain. not from any claw or tooth, but something that stabbed harder than any physical injury they couldve endured. they had done this countless times, as heartless as that sounded. that was the duty of a medicine cat. while they didnt play god they were what determined a patient living or dead, so telling a dead patients family members that they had passed away was part of the job. but this..nothing could prepare them for this. they took a deep breath, closing their eyes. they couldnt look at her when saying this. "three moons ago i found geckoleaf in shadowclan territory." their voice was softer, much softer than before. they were a hellbound sure, a bit grouchy with their sharp tongue, but they looked..so, so small at the moment..

"S..she was bleeding out. it was leaf bare and it was every where in the s..snow-" they choked, finding it hard to speak as they stared at the ground with wide eyes,"t-there was so much...s-she told me she had gotten attacked b-y a rouge."