Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:44 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:43 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 07:37 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by lark.
Today 07:37 PM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2017, 02:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Onyxclaw nodded, his eyes fixed on the strict apprentice. "How come you're so.. strict, in a sort?" He asked curiously.
Elmpaw laughed a little, but cut it short," I want to be a well respected warrior di than made a fool and disrespected fool."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 19th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Smokejaw wandered around the clearing,bored. He didn't have much to do. He had already hunted and gone on patrol. He sat down and started to clean himself.
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Elmpaw laughed a little, but cut it short," I want to be a well respected warrior di than made a fool and disrespected fool."
Onyxclaw dipped his head. It made sense, who didn't want to be respected?
Old June 20th, 2017, 08:20 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

{SORRY THIS IS SO LATE GUYS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnypaw let forced herself a little straighter when she caught a blur of company headed her way. She recognized him from around, but she'd never really spoken with him. In the early moons she hadn't been in the nursery so she hadn't really bonded with any of the other kits and was only really making friends now. Her tail tip curled as she listened with perked ears, trying to hide that she was upset. It's not like he would understand what she was going through anyways, and Tawny wasn't one to want to burden another cat with her daily troubles. She shrugged at his response, though not rudely, just a friendly one. "Sure, I'm Tawnypaw." She said as her first statement, Tawny hadn't picked up her mother's characteristic of denying people answers. She never minded when people asked her things, she found it more as supportive. "Have you been training today?" She asked lightly, trying to find something a little better than the average small talk to create some relationship on. Like her mother, she quite despised small talk and more so enjoyed to cut to the chase. The dark tabby was very curious and right now she had met a new cat, so she instantly wanted to know his life story; but some insight to his character would be a good start. Tawnypaw loved to feel like she knew everything that there was to know.
Canarypaw smiled when she said sure. He liked it when other cats accepted his company, it let him know that he was doing a good job at conversations and that he still had a knack for social situations. Sitting down, the golden tom listened to her question, then thought about it a little. "Yeah, I've done some small training today, just a few simple things like going hunting and practicing a few battle moves." He meowed, shrugging like it was nothing. But he noticed that she seemed to simply push through a few levels of meeting a new cat to a higher one. Pretty much, she was starting with a high level of questions from getting to know him. So, he would do the same. Just a little slower though. "What about you Tawnypaw? How are your fighting and hunting skills?" Green eyes sparkling with a little hint of laughter, Canarypaw but his lip to avoid smiling. A small smile still escaped though. His tone when he said that had come out a little teasingly, and Canarypaw hoped he hadn't offended The dark colored molly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw nodded,"Im going to be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has ever seen, just watch." this was something Daypaw told themselves when they felt the world was against them. Whether it be because of waking up in the middle night with a night terror, or having to deal with ungrateful cats who they were just trying to help. "For what they said to me Canarypaw, I dont mind if Halestar goes harsh on them." that was something Daypaw admired about their brother, was his ever lasting positivity for other cats. That was something that seperated the two of them, Daypaw seeing things in a more factual and realistic way rather then just good things. Though it was still something Day loved about their brother, its something that they couldnt have. To see things in a positive light.
Green eyes turned to look at Daypaw, full of belief and encouragement. "I don't doubt that one bit." Canarypaw even thought that Daypaw would be an amazing medicine cat, better than all of the rest. But maybe that was just him being a little biased as well. Since Daypaw was his littermate. At Daypaw's next words, Canarypaw's ears dropped a little. He knew that they were always pretty grumpy, so he couldn't really base the actions of this cat that had hurt them off of thier tone. "Well, I'm sure Halestar will give them what the deserve, nothing more, or nothing less." Camarypaw's words were tight and strained, he didn't want to say them. He knew that cats needed to get punished, but the thought of it was still... Wrong to Canarypaw. Maybe if he got in trouble one day, he would understand why punishment had to be given out. But that was the thing. Canarypaw upheld the warrior code with his life, and he did most everything he was told. He had never really gotten into trouble. So he didn't know what it would feel like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

[I'm so sorry this is late and short, I've had a lot going on lately irl xD]

Brokenshadow smiled at her new friend. "There are a few things we do that most cats don't, especially in the marshes," she said. "Would you like to learn them? They're a bit strange when you think about it, but I promise the longer you practice the easier it becomes to remember to do it." She flicked her tail slightly, hoping he wanted to learn the surprisingly simple way to get across the marsh.
Appledash nodded his head vigorously. "Oh yes please! I have the worst time in navigating through the marshes." The times the ginger-furred warrior had been out there had been a nightmare for him. He wasn't used to the countless pools of slippery mud or the scratchy pine trees that made up Shadowclan's territory. He would love to learn their secrets. But being from Thunderclan, and even being born half rogue, Appledash hadn't had many friends through his lifetime. His best friend, outside of his family, had been his mentor, Cypressthorn. But the other tom was dead, gone, and Applrdash missed him unconditionally. Cypressthorn had been the only one that understood Apple. Even if he had been a little gruff on the outside, Appledash had gotten to know him really well. Appledash shook himself from his thoughts, standing up. "Well then I'll practice my hardest!" Appledash suddenly felt like an apprentice again, excited to learn the ways of his clan. Then that would make Brokenshadow his mentor. Apple snorted a little at tth thought, amusement sparkling in his vibrant green eyes.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 20th, 2017, 08:27 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
(That's totally okay!)

Moonpaw looked at him with wide eyes. She didn't understand his reaction and didn't anticipate it at all so she was unprepared for a wave of enthusiasm that followed his words. He thought that her name was pretty, he said he would be there for her, he even said that he would train with her if she needed it! She'd probably have to ask her mentor about that last one, but it was with nothing less then excitement that moved into her muscles and pushed her to her feet. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she crouched playfully.

"Yeah I guess I can fight. I'll take you on anytime." She didn't really know where the sudden fearlessness was coming from but her body was so full of energy all of a sudden that there wasn't room for bad thoughts.
Canarypaw cocked his head a little, his smile still on his maw. "Okay, but watch out, I've been told I'm a force to be reckoned with." He meowed, crouching down and growling mockingly, his green hues shining with laughter. But it was true. Canarypaw was a force to be reckoned with. He was a larger cat, much larger than average. While he might not be as large as some cats, like the warrior Wolfglare he knew, he still had a good, strong build. And he was proud of it. But of course he didn't go around flaunting his "amazingness." "Alright, we'll do that sometime, but for now, do you just want to take a walk through the territory?" He asked Moonpaw, sitting up. He hadn't been in the territory much today, he had been mostly talking with his brother, and he went on a small hunt with a fellow apprentice. But it was nearing sundown, and he just wanted a nice, peaceful walk through the marshes of Shadowclan's territory.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 20th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Appledash nodded his head vigorously. "Oh yes please! I have the worst time in navigating through the marshes." The times the ginger-furred warrior had been out there had been a nightmare for him. He wasn't used to the countless pools of slippery mud or the scratchy pine trees that made up Shadowclan's territory. He would love to learn their secrets. But being from Thunderclan, and even being born half rogue, Appledash hadn't had many friends through his lifetime. His best friend, outside of his family, had been his mentor, Cypressthorn. But the other tom was dead, gone, and Applrdash missed him unconditionally. Cypressthorn had been the only one that understood Apple. Even if he had been a little gruff on the outside, Appledash had gotten to know him really well. Appledash shook himself from his thoughts, standing up. "Well then I'll practice my hardest!" Appledash suddenly felt like an apprentice again, excited to learn the ways of his clan. Then that would make Brokenshadow his mentor. Apple snorted a little at tth thought, amusement sparkling in his vibrant green eyes.
Brokenshadow smiled at the suddenly energetic tom. "Alright then, well it's really quite simple," she started. She held her lightly-colored paw up to him and spread her toes. "Just do this as you walk and keep your claws out." Her tail flicked in amusement at her new friend. It was strange that something so simple had only been thought of by Shadowclan, or so she thought. 'Hmm, maybe Riverclan uses the same method for the river banks, she thought randomly. "It'll take some practice, as the mud here is very sticky and slippery, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon. You seem like an intelligent tom."
Old June 20th, 2017, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw cocked his head a little, his smile still on his maw. "Okay, but watch out, I've been told I'm a force to be reckoned with." He meowed, crouching down and growling mockingly, his green hues shining with laughter. But it was true. Canarypaw was a force to be reckoned with. He was a larger cat, much larger than average. While he might not be as large as some cats, like the warrior Wolfglare he knew, he still had a good, strong build. And he was proud of it. But of course he didn't go around flaunting his "amazingness." "Alright, we'll do that sometime, but for now, do you just want to take a walk through the territory?" He asked Moonpaw, sitting up. He hadn't been in the territory much today, he had been mostly talking with his brother, and he went on a small hunt with a fellow apprentice. But it was nearing sundown, and he just wanted a nice, peaceful walk through the marshes of Shadowclan's territory.
Moonpaw sized him up. Sure, he was big but she was bulky and strong. Their fight would be interesting, but she agreed with him about holding off their epic battle - it was too late and they had training tomorrow; she didn't want to be tired. She stood up and nodded, turning to give her flank a few licks to get the scraps of moss out. "Yeah, that sounds nice. And if we come across any prey we might be able to do some last minute hunting." She pushed away the thought that she would probably mess up the hunt anyways. Canarypaw had proven to her that he didn't care, although she had a sinking feeling that he would once he saw her pitiful hunting abilities.
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @woly @Raven & Co )
Everything was dark
Cold...
She could not think her brain felt strange and fuzzy slightly, her body ached the blood from the large slashes along her back had stopped well she hoped they did the pain had gone down since before but it was still agonizing, Eclipsepaw could hear the sound of voices some of them she couldn't hear due to them whispering but she heard them ask Nightpaw things but she did not hear him talk back he must have been too indulged with helping her that he had ignored them she wished she could thank him say that everything was going be okay but the molly could not do a thing she could not talk or even move she could only hear, the sound of a crunch rang in her ears they must have been in the medicine cat den now she was hoping she was right as a pain shot through her entire body making her groan it was the only thing she could do to let them know that the pain was still there she just wanted it to go away for it to end Little one do not give up not yet, you still have much to live through! that voice was there again she wondered who or what it was, was she just losing her mind? it was bad enough with those shadow cats that kept appearing they made her lose so many friends Nightpaw had been the one who had comforted her the most she had worried so much about losing him too, just before she had fallen from the tree he had confessed to her and they promised to be mates once they were warriors she felt emptiness within her at the thought of death but that was just her being well her she was always so paranoid and to be exact it was one of her worst traits she wouldn't trust many cats too paranoid that they would betray her, the only one she ever truly trusted was Nightpaw they been best friends since they were in the nursery so it was hard to not be so close to him but the fact they had liked each other for so long had both scared her and made her happy at the moment though all she could feel was pain, Eclipsepaw felt pariona creep up on her what happens if I can't train anymore? it would make me even more useless! her paws tingled she knew that wasn't true but it still made her worry Why would he love someone as useless as me? for a moment she swore the molly heard Nightpaw speak those words...
Your useless.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Onyxclaw dipped his head. It made sense, who didn't want to be respected?
He added," I'm not respected now, I'm just a smart apprentice, but I will be one day."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He added," I'm not respected now, I'm just a smart apprentice, but I will be one day."
"Yes, it's nice to be respected in your Clan" he mused, his eyes glittering with interest.