Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:38 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:02 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:54 AM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Hana
Today 01:50 AM

Old June 24th, 2022, 12:37 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramore View Post

Rushingheart
: Dense Tortie With Cream Points and Brown Paws,Red Tail and Dapples litter Rushinghearts pelt :

Woah! An Apprentice- It was an odd sight to her,Rushingheart was used to Mentirs and Apprentices always being out training. “Nice To Meet you too,Willowpaw. I’m Rushingheart,What’s On Your Mind? Or are you looking for training?” the smile never leaving their face They were trying to be nit so overwhelming as they normally were. His red tail lashed as it settled on his paws. Her eye avoiding eye contact in case Willowpaw didn’t enjoy being stared at. Rushingheart softly waited for a response as her mind drifted off slightly.
Willowpaw's face brightened at not only how nice the cat seemed, but also the mention of training with another warrior other than her mentor. Not to get her wrong, she liked her mentor, but, he was a little to unsure of himself. Maybe a more confident teacher could help her out with some of her training. "Could you teach me a few hunting or battle moves?" She asked hopefullly.
Old June 24th, 2022, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
"Yeah! Thanks to him I was able to catch a mouse AND a rabbit today! And it was my first time hunting! He's also taught me a few battle tips!" She said proud to be able to talk about her mentor with such a good tone in her voice. She looked at the deputy for a moment. "Wait a sec.... YOU"RE THE DEP-" he covered her mouth with her own paw to stay silent so she wouldn't wake up the who clan. "You're the deputy!" She said excitedly. She couldn't tell at first in the dark but now she saw him.
Cinderblaze nodded. He was hoping for such a response - apparently, Redheart was handling his apprentices well. As Dawnpaw opened her maw again, he couldn’t help but chuckle. “Yeah, I’m the deputy,” he replied, tail swaying to and fro. “Is it really that exciting for you?” No one had been to surprised before, so this was new to him. At least everyone’s a lot more respectful. He didn’t mind being treated as the warriors’ equal as long as they listened to him when he was sending out patrols, issuing punishments and such things. However, he enjoyed being deputy. And I hope I can serve ShadowClan for a long, long time.
Old June 24th, 2022, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Cinderblaze nodded. He was hoping for such a response - apparently, Redheart was handling his apprentices well. As Dawnpaw opened her maw again, he couldn’t help but chuckle. “Yeah, I’m the deputy,” he replied, tail swaying to and fro. “Is it really that exciting for you?” No one had been to surprised before, so this was new to him. At least everyone’s a lot more respectful. He didn’t mind being treated as the warriors’ equal as long as they listened to him when he was sending out patrols, issuing punishments and such things. However, he enjoyed being deputy. And I hope I can serve ShadowClan for a long, long time.
Willowpaw nodded "Yeah, That means that Dawnstar trusts you enough to let you help control, or maintain a good clan life!" Willowpaw responded. "But also if any... erm... unfortunate circumstances were to come across us, that would mean you would be the new leader. That's a lot of responsibility though. I know for sure, I wouldn't be ready for a position like that even in 5 moons, well maybe a bit before." She said looking up at the night sky being lightened by the ray of the sun that was rising.
Old June 24th, 2022, 01:25 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post

" i bet a dumbasses was new would you know there name if they were new to camp" she snapped
Vixensnarl had no clue what was wrong with this warrior. Meadowleap clearly had something wrong in her head. Maybe she should send the warrior to Elmshadow and Ivysnake to get that checked out? That, or Meadowleap, was just plain stupid.

"Hun, you're not new to ShadowClan. You've been in this Clan for as long as I can remember, so I don't see where you got being new from. Did you hit your head recently, or are you always this dumb?"

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old June 24th, 2022, 02:11 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

meadowleap latten her ears having enough" i hope you didn't call me dumb featherbrain because i can tell you i'd be happy to fight you!" she says growling not liking what the enforcer said
@NinjaBloss
Old June 24th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

Waspkit
◖ Male[he/him] - Socially Awkward ◗

Once he started showing the move the kit moved back quite a bit of paces away from the twirling tom. There was no way he was going to get too close to this tom doing something like that. He was interested it though don't get him wrong. Well it was interesting up until the warrior looked like he was about ready to crash down. Waspkit backed up even more, far too afraid he was going to be knocked down if he stood there another moment. He heard Redheart ask if he was alright. He must of made himself really dizzy. "Yeah, but the real question are you okay? That was a pretty nasty hit.", he meowed. Waspkit could almost feel the pain and boy did he cringe at it. He took one of his paws to poke at him, but then pulled back. He might not want to get too close in case they decided to faint. He didn't want to be a squashed kit. Uh uh, no sir.

The warrior got tired looking up at the normal blue sky and twisted his head to check on Waspkit. Redheart gave a relieved breath and a chuckle. “I am fine, thanks for checking.” Redheart pulled himself up and faced the kit, pondering on the question even though the warrior had already answered. Sure, he had been catching nightmare-ish z’s and been thinking back to the battle, but they became uncommon. But, is he doing okay? Sighing, forcing a smile, he added, "Free bit of advice: make sure to practice the move daily."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 25th, 2022, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Confused

Swanpaw
A bird flew across the pines, looking for a tasty treat. Perhaps a worm or a bug will do. It thought as it glided across the terrain, dodging trees. Underneath, on the ground, a small cat was watching the bird with narrowed eyes. Swanpaw gazed at the bird, watching it fly. She had been tracking this bird for a while, hoping to hunt it down. If she wanted to catch it, she would have to move fast. She quickly ran over to cinderblaze. “Cinderblaze, may I go hunt with any warrior?” she asked, quickly glancing at the sky, watching the bird swoop down.

@starry
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Darkmoon sat down, thinking of the maze he got lost in.

(OPEN)

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Shadow View Post
Darkmoon sat down, thinking of the maze he got lost in.

(OPEN)
Onebird
Onebird lay down in the sun, batting a fly, buzzing around. She purred. It was a late afternoon and the clan was just relaxing in the rare sunshine. Onebird got up, looking around. She saw Darkmoon! She padded over to the Tom. Darkmoon had been missing before (or did he?) and she was happy he was back.
“Darkmoon, hello!”
Old June 26th, 2022, 08:24 AM
;-;

Darkpelt looked around the clearing,looking at almost every cat there