Last post by alec
Today 05:32 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 05:29 AM

Old September 18th, 2024, 02:50 PM
halloween:D

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieRoadie View Post

FOXKIT
Brown tabby she-cat with oak brown eyes. 4 Moons. She/Her. Purrks: None.
"Will the curse be reversed if I say it backwards?" /lyr
-------------
Foxkit's ear twitched as the breeze blew through the camp, ruffling her fur.
"Thanks. Nice to meet you, Pumpkinkit."
Her tail swished behind her in the dirt as she spoke.
"Yeah, it'll be my first leaf-bare, too. I wonder what it'll be like."
She wished she could say things she'd heard about it, but she hadn't heard much. Foxkit never really got the chance to talk to other cats, and she found herself enjoying it.

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him - Purrks: No - Post: 18 |

~ A stocky tom with calico markings and green eyes ~

___

His ears twitched a little, glancing back over at FoxKit as she responded. Thinking about it, he didn't really know why she would be named FoxKit. She didn't... look like a fox.

But cats aren't always named after their looks, of course, I mean, you could argue he himself didn't look like a pumpkin. But if it was based on her attitude then- is that a good or a bad thing? Aren't foxes bad?

Then again... at the end of the day it could just be a name.

"As long as I don't get sick- then I'm sure it'll be really fun. My mom said that the snow melts into water, which sounds really weird... I wonder how that even happens- wouldn't that mean they're the same thing?? Do you think it'll taste any good? Probably not because water tastes plain..."

The calico was talking his head off already and sun had just come up-

___
Old September 18th, 2024, 03:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Silence didn't like the fact that she had a limited amount of time to get to "Warrior" status. But that was the price for cowardice. It was better than nothing. She needed this. She wanted this. "I accept." The last bits of fear in her had dissolved. No more "what ifs" and no more whining about being neglected. This was going to work out. Silence would make sure of it. "I accept," The silver tabby repeated, "I will try- no, I will- do my best. You will not be disappointed."

@BEAR. (I was on a camp so my response was late)
"We'll see." It wasn't that Wolfhive didn't want to believe her, but he wasn't going to get his hopes up for a cat he hardly knew. "C'mon, then."

The trek to camp went by quickly. "Risingstorm!" His gaze searched the clearing, falling quickly on his friend's form. "This is Echopaw, you might recognize her." Given she was an apprentice when they were both kits.. "She's just rejoined, and far behind on her training so I'm giving her to you. I'd recommend going over pretty much everything with her, she's been gone a while 'n refreshers don't hurt."

A pause, determining his next words. "You'll want to know she does have a time limit: if her training ain't done and her warrior ceremony in the works within the next two moons, she's getting kicked out. If you can't do a lesson for whatever reason try to help her find someone who will - I don't wanna hear any "no one trained me" from her." Might be blunt, but he'd spell it out until he saw results.

Since they could probably figure it out from here, Wolfhive made his leave.

[ @Spider. I won't include today for the deadline. Echopaw will have until 11/18/24 to complete the requirements as discussed! ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 18th, 2024, 05:15 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw followed Wolfhive into the camp, feeling excited, but a little pressurised. Sixty days would be enough, she hoped. Hopefully whoever ended up being her mentor would be someone good enough to stick around. Her single copper eye scanned over the camp, taking in the nostalgic scents, and the unfamiliar ones, and the silver stopping in front of who she assumed "Risingstorm" was. "Good afternoon," she chirruped in a friendly, yet formal tone, "As you might already know, my name is Echopaw, and I'm... quite... far behind on my training. The only thing that I really got to do was a territory tour. With that being said, I want to get my training over and done with."

@Spider. @BEAR.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 18th, 2024, 05:55 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Echopaw followed Wolfhive into the camp, feeling excited, but a little pressurised. Sixty days would be enough, she hoped. Hopefully whoever ended up being her mentor would be someone good enough to stick around. Her single copper eye scanned over the camp, taking in the nostalgic scents, and the unfamiliar ones, and the silver stopping in front of who she assumed "Risingstorm" was. "Good afternoon," she chirruped in a friendly, yet formal tone, "As you might already know, my name is Echopaw, and I'm... quite... far behind on my training. The only thing that I really got to do was a territory tour. With that being said, I want to get my training over and done with."

@Spider. @BEAR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"We'll see." It wasn't that Wolfhive didn't want to believe her, but he wasn't going to get his hopes up for a cat he hardly knew. "C'mon, then."

The trek to camp went by quickly. "Risingstorm!" His gaze searched the clearing, falling quickly on his friend's form. "This is Echopaw, you might recognize her." Given she was an apprentice when they were both kits.. "She's just rejoined, and far behind on her training so I'm giving her to you. I'd recommend going over pretty much everything with her, she's been gone a while 'n refreshers don't hurt."

A pause, determining his next words. "You'll want to know she does have a time limit: if her training ain't done and her warrior ceremony in the works within the next two moons, she's getting kicked out. If you can't do a lesson for whatever reason try to help her find someone who will - I don't wanna hear any "no one trained me" from her." Might be blunt, but he'd spell it out until he saw results.

Since they could probably figure it out from here, Wolfhive made his leave.

[ @Spider. I won't include today for the deadline. Echopaw will have until 11/18/24 to complete the requirements as discussed! ]

the hornet was had laid down in the clearing watching it making sure no trouble,or arguments, or anything of that nature was going on, the tom shifted into a ' loaf ' resting now everything seemed good and calm maybe rising could sneak off for a nap. the hornets green eyes started to close slightly his head dipping as he started to drift off till wolfhive's call shot him awake risingstorm looked up slightly sleepy eyed standing up stretching out his long tail over his torn ears. Risingstorm met wolfhive half way looking at the warrior next to him, wait not a warrior an apprentice were they demoted ? he thought this cat was unfamiliar to him didn't recognize them at all his memory wasnt the greatest after all then wolfhive ran him though what was need to be done.

the hornet nodded his head as he overheard wolfhive but a few words sounded fuzzy, nothing to worry about right? he thought blinking slightly turning his gaze to echopaw "Okay Echopaw, two moons we should be able to get it done soon training starts today." he meowed no time to waste two moons would fly before they knew it. " Lets get going with tree climbing first he meowed leading her out of the camp, he was a hornet after all.

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old September 18th, 2024, 07:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw was glad his apprentices were so eager to get to work as he noticed Antpaw looking at the entrance he would meow. "You might as well forget about going out atm. We are on lockdown for a reason. It's dangerous out there and I would rather not you two get hurt or worse on ya'lls first training session. What kind of mentor would I be if I willingly put my Apprentices in danger. Now that we have that covered." Brackenclaws intimidating voice meowed as he used his massive tail to roll a moss ball out from behind where he was sitting. "I want you two to imagine this moss ball is a mouse okay? Now show me what you would do to try and catch it 1 at a time. We'll start with you Antpaw. And then you'll go second Mothpaw." Brackenclaw meowed to the two. He would rather they hunt a real mouse but even though he was a Hornet now he wasn't sure he should take two so inexperienced cats out into the forest currently crawling with predators. Brackenclaw understood that just cause he could didn't necessarily mean he should. And if his Apprentices got a problem with that then tough he was in charge of their training not them. @Desert Rain Frog (I apologize this took so long to do... I've been dealing with some irl stuff lately.)

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Training inside? Not outside? Antpaw frowns for a second, his forehead wrinkling then relaxing after he realizes they were in lockdown. His mentor likely had no other choice. (He doesn't know Brackenclaw is a hornet in this period of time.) In the end, at least they were learning something.

[Antpaw rolls a 6]

Antpaw pounces on top of the moss ball, but it slips out of his paws. He had opted to use paws instead of his jaws to get a cleaner kill on his imagined prey, but on second thought, maybe using his jaws was the proper way to go. Antpaw repounces on the escaping mossball.

[Antpaw rolls a 9]

This time he isn't as much of a mess as before. Antpaw lets go of the mossball and places it back down, looking at Brackenclaw for instructions on what to do next.
Old September 19th, 2024, 12:07 AM
gone to the dogs

Bump Policy: Once every 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayce<3 View Post

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him - Purrks: No - Post: 18 |

~ A stocky tom with calico markings and green eyes ~

___

His ears twitched a little, glancing back over at FoxKit as she responded. Thinking about it, he didn't really know why she would be named FoxKit. She didn't... look like a fox.

But cats aren't always named after their looks, of course, I mean, you could argue he himself didn't look like a pumpkin. But if it was based on her attitude then- is that a good or a bad thing? Aren't foxes bad?

Then again... at the end of the day it could just be a name.

"As long as I don't get sick- then I'm sure it'll be really fun. My mom said that the snow melts into water, which sounds really weird... I wonder how that even happens- wouldn't that mean they're the same thing?? Do you think it'll taste any good? Probably not because water tastes plain..."

The calico was talking his head off already and sun had just come up-

___

FOXKIT
Brown tabby she-cat with oak brown eyes. 4 Moons. She/Her. Purrks: None.
"Will the curse be reversed if I say it backwards?" /lyr
-------------
Foxkit blinked as Pumpkinkit seemed to stare her down for a moment. She wondered what he was thinking.
"I haven't really thought much about what snow would taste like."
She answered, pondering the question for a moment.
"Maybe it just tastes like really cold water. I hope it's not too cold."

Foxkit is a ThunderClan kit.
Sandykit is a ThunderClan kit.

Old September 19th, 2024, 02:01 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw nods, eagerly following the warrior out of camp. She felt a bit uncomfortable from being stared at by Risingstorm for a couple of seconds, but she didn't care all that much. "So, tree-climbing," she repeated for clarification, "Where's that gonna happen?" If there was a place that was supposed to happen, she either wasn't shown it or didn't remember it.

@Spider. (do you wanna continue in another thread?)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:25 AM
gone to the dogs

Bump Policy: Once every 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

SANDYKIT
Pale sandy yellow she-cat with dark brown eyes. 4 Moons. She/Her. Purrks: None.
"I’m stuck in this ghost town, your softness still haunts me…" /lyr
-------------
Sandykit's eyes fluttered open as a soft breeze swept through the entrance of the nursery, ruffling her fur just enough to wake her. She was curled up in her mother's tail, safe and warm.
Sandykit glanced over at Foxkit's nest. Upon seeing her friend was gone, she softly wriggled out of her mother's embrace and stretched, trying to see where her friend had gone.
She crawled her way over the sleeping cats and out into the clearing, looking around.
(Open to anyone to interact!)

Foxkit is a ThunderClan kit.
Sandykit is a ThunderClan kit.

Old September 19th, 2024, 08:51 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Stressed

Frostfang - ThunderClan Warrior

The pretty white she-cat lay in the clearing, her tail swaying behind her. Frostfang had been dozing whenever she heard a cat approach her, opening one eye to see [ insert name here ]. ´´Oh, hello!´´ Frostfang purred softly.

[ frosty is open for interactions! ]

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:09 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Stressed

Sunflowerpaw - ThunderClan Apprentice
6 / 100

Sunflowerpaw approached Streampaw with a wave of her tail, muscles rippling beneath her golden-and-cream mackerel tabby pelt. ´´Hello,´´ the friendly - and big - apprentice chirped. ´´I´m Sunflowerpaw. I haven´t seen you around before!´´

[ @Streamtail ]

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!