Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 09:53 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:52 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM

Old October 11th, 2022, 11:39 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Sorrelflare

Sorrelflare raised himself out of the stream, and stepped out of it once the bees were gone, his russet fur on his legs and bellies looked darker than it usually did and once xe was out of the stream fully he shook out his fur, getting out most of the water. He knew he had gotten stung a few times on his tail and hind leg but they should be easy to take care of when they get back. Though he would just see what he could do that wouldn't use herbs as he didn't some simple bee stings to use herbs that won't be able to get during leafbare which was rapidly coming.

Xe started the track back toward the others, and quickly joined them, looking down at the honey, seeing six slices and nodded before glancing at Coguarivy, "I hope you didn't get to many stings Cougarivy." Xe knew that not every bee had followed after him when he had shook the nest. His tail twitched slightly as he glanced back at the nest, not seeing anymore bees coming out which was a good thing, though he was silently thinking on how they would carry the honey back. It was rather sticky and truly he didn't want to mess any of it up and have Elmshadow mad at xem.

[ @Ravensong @Cherry~ ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:48 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Shadowfur watched Cougarivy scramble up the tree to get the honeycomb. The commander seemed to be taking an unusual amount of pleasure in this act; perhaps they were some sort of masochist. It wouldn’t be the first time one had appeared under Dawnstar’s leadership. Shadowfur was just glad that he had the task that was least likely to result in him getting stung.

As Cougarivy cut pieces of honeycomb free, Shadowfur moved to catch them. He successfully grabbed five out of six pieces with either his claws or his jaws. He cringed inside as the final piece hit the ground hard. A bit of it broke off, but other than that it seemed intact. He scooped all of the honeycomb together into a neat pile and waited patiently for his Clanmates.

He surveyed Cougarivy and Sorrelflare as they approached. They both seemed fine, thankfully. It wasn’t the time to be spending herbs on bee stings.

( @Ravensong @oleander )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 13th, 2022, 12:15 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Cherry~ @oleander [I can report it to the herb storage for all of them ^^]

The mottled she-cat's face turned as Sorrelflare rejoined them. She shrugged and turned her attention back to the honeycombs. They'd all mostly made it out effectively, she'd consider that a success. A smile spread across her face at Sorrelflare's comment, "Oh, nothing a quick trip in to see our dearest medicine cat won't fix." She purred to herself, naturally letting her mind go to the obvious, to her, conclusion that Elmshadow must have sent her to collect honeycomb specifically because it would inevitably lead to her needing to return to him for some treatment.

She flicked her tail towards the honeycomb, "We can each carry a couple. Let's go." She bent down and carefully lifted two of the combs to turn and trot back towards camp.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 13th, 2022, 12:55 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sorrelflare hummed lightly at Cougarivy, nodding and grabbing his two before heading off after the enforcer. Making sure to not break the honeycomb any more as he would rather not deal with the wrath of Elmshadow.

[ @Cherry~ @Ravensong ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; October 13th, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old October 13th, 2022, 01:49 PM
time to wake up

Shadowfur nodded at Cougarivy’s instruction. He carefully picked the final two slices up in his jaws, not wanting to damage them. The last thing he wanted was Elmshadow getting mad at him for another screwup. Shadowfur imagined that the medicine cat thought of him as a poor warrior; he wanted to fix that, not reinforce it.

( @Ravensong @oleander )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 19th, 2022, 01:55 PM
time to wake up

( @XFR0G_L0veRX )

Shadowfur went swiftly to the Icy Heartlands. He didn’t bother checking to see if Scorchedpaw was behind him; he fully expected the apprentice to keep up. Hunting was the most important duty a ShadowClan cat could be doing right now.

Once they arrived in this particular neck of the woods, the black warrior halted. Turning to Scorchedpaw, he said, “Let’s split up. Meet by that mossy boulder when you’ve caught two pieces of prey.” He gestured toward a large, moss-covered boulder as he spoke.
Old October 19th, 2022, 02:46 PM
SPOOKSTER

My Mood: Bored

Scorchedpaw nodded, "Sure," He meowed and headed off his own way, sniffing for some prey as he found himself near a swampy and wet area.

He looked around, his senses all sharp. He heard a small, tiny and squeaky croak come from under an evergreen color lily pad. The lily pad seemed to be on a small puddle that had moss and ferns covering it. He crouched down, his tail wiggling as he brushed up a small number of leaves. The frog bounded out of the way but before it could get away. Scorchedpaw lunged forward and landed on the frog his paw holding it down with minimal effort as he finished the kill with one final blow. He smiled with pride at the clean kill.

Scorchedpaw wanted to howl out with triumph, /he/ got fresh kill. He shook off his fur as he ventured a bit further into the woods. After all, he still needed to get a second piece of prey, and maybe a third if he got lucky. He trotted, swiftly weaving through the swampy puddles and trees. The canopy protected him from the glaring sunlight as it peeked through and gleamed on his amber eyes. After he had been walking around for quite some time he found a small clearing where prey may be hiding. There were plenty of suitable homes for prey. Including bushes, tree holes, long branches and so much more. Suddenly, Scorchedpaw saw movement in a large hole. He ran toward a huge oak with a crooked hole at the very bottom, big enough to fit at least two sitting two-legs. Scorchedpaw rolled around in some nearby, strong-smelling herbs as he used his dark fur to disguise himself. He enter the cove, and looking around he noticed two large birds perched on little pieces of outstretched wood that hadn't eroded away yet. He stared up at them, they looked so majestic, like a king and queen on their thrones.

He smiled and quickly swung a paw on the wood they were sitting on, breaking it and forcing the birds to land and panic. He first grabbed one with his front paws and snatched the other with his deadly sharp teeth. He killed the one in his jaws first then tugged on the other struggling one he fought it. It was plumper than the other one, he really wanted to get it to impress his mentor! Then maybe the leader would make him a warrior super early! He thought. The second thrush slipped away and he growled with anger. It started to fly upward and upward until ScorchedPaw got an amazing idea. What if he just damaged the bird's wings so it couldn't fly away? He jumped into the darkness of the hollow tree and latched one of his claws onto the bird's wing, as he fell it made a hole. The bird fell with him and landed in front of Scorchedpaw's feet. He slashed its throat with one swift thrash and let out a purr. Sure the third piece was a messy kill but it was a third piece. Shadowfur said only get two! Scorchedpaw gathered up his three pieces of prey and trotted happily back to the mossy boulder. By the time he was back the sun was going down slowly. As he waited he drew hoops and unknown cats and dogs and plenty of other things. He sighed with boredom as he waited, cleaning his fur.

Emo Bean

Bump after 24 hours

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin-

Going into school soon so I'll be on less ty ^^

Last edited by XFR0G_L0veRX; October 19th, 2022 at 02:47 PM.
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:04 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Fogshadow relaxed as they trudged along, "Do you know how to hunt yet, Frogpaw?". The dew caught on their fur, making it look like they had little stars in their fur. @Peril
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw

Last edited by CacklingMemester; October 21st, 2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:51 PM
time to wake up

( @XFR0G_L0veRX don’t forget to tag or quote me! )

Shadowfur went off into his own neck of the woods. He wandered around for a while before finding a good place to stop and have a look around. This part of the woods was shaded and cool, causing a lot of moss and fungus to grow around. When he was a kit, Shadowfur had heard tales of ShadowClan cats eating fungus in times of great hunger. As he gazed down at the squishy white growths and imagined eating them, he shuddered. He’d happily stick to warm prey!

Tasting the air, he caught a lot of mustiness. The fungus, perhaps? Underneath it, he caught the fading scent of rabbit. Slowly, the black warrior followed the scent trail until it started to pick up in intensity.

Rounding a corner, Shadowfur surprised the rabbit he was after. It shot off like a lightning strike. After his brain took two seconds to process what was happening, Shadowfur went after it.

He didn’t have the speed to keep up with such a creature, but fortunately luck was on his side. The rabbit ended up running itself into a dead end, trapping itself between a large rock and a fallen tree. As it paused to try to figure out its next move, Shadowfur struck. He sprang forward, slamming his paws down on the creature and snapping its neck. Clean and efficient.

He left the rabbit momentarily while he searched for his second piece of prey. Scanning the woods around him, he caught sight of a robin picking at the earth several tail-lengths away. Dropping into a hunter’s crouch, he stalked forward.

It took him longer than it would in previous moons to approach, given that crunchy leaves covered the ground all over the place. Eventually, he got within striking distance. He sprang. As his shadow fell over the bird, it squawked and attempted to get away.

Unfortunately for it, Shadowfur was faster. He slammed his paws down on its wings, trapping it against the ground. With a quick, efficient bite, he snapped into its neck and killed it.

Satisfied, he took the robin and went back to retrieve his rabbit. Gathering both pieces of prey, he navigated his way back to the mossy boulder. It took him a good hour of walking to get back, so the sun was getting low by the time he made it.

He saw that Scorchedpaw had finished before him. The apprentice had caught three pieces of prey, impressing Shadowfur. The black warrior grunted at Scorchedpaw, indicating his arrival. Then, he set off in the direction of camp.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 06:43 PM
SPOOKSTER

My Mood: Bored

Scorchedpaw followed
@Cherry~

Emo Bean

Bump after 24 hours

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin-

Going into school soon so I'll be on less ty ^^

Last edited by XFR0G_L0veRX; October 23rd, 2022 at 06:43 PM.